A December to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers

Both of the girls were nodding their heads as I spoke. There was a bit of a silence before one of us spoke next.

"Matty," Cassie began. "I don't want to hurt mom in any way more than she is already hurting either. Let's try to gauge her response to everything we are all going through and just see what happens. I don't feel we need to make a point to tell her right now. If she comes across it on her own or discovers it than whatever."

Rachel and I spoke in unison next. "Agreed," we replied. The three of us exchanged smiles as we met for a group hug. This was the first time we had been alone together since Thanksgiving weekend. We were all longing for each other and were desperate for comfort and compassion. Rachel lightly kissed me on the lips and then offered Cassie the same courtesy. Cassie then kissed me on the lips for much longer while her tongue gently and softly probed into my mouth. As Cassie and I were holding this kiss, Rachel's perfectly shaped face inched closer to the point that she was now kissing my cheek while rubbing Cassie's back. Cassie and I shifted our heads towards Rachel to allow her to join in on the action.

I could see quite the difference in Cassie from when I arrived last night to this morning. Although I knew she was devastated inside, she seemed to be coping with all of this much better. I briefly thought to myself if I could be the reason for her change in emotions...Maybe me being here was actually helping her to grieve and cope properly. My mind quickly snapped back to the two incredible women in bed with me. I could feel my cock start to get hard as the three of us were intertwining our tongues in each other's mouths. I could feel the hot breath of Rachel and Cassie breathing into me as they both fought to conquer my mouth with their tongues all while their tongues were slipping in and out of each other's mouths. After what seemed like eternity, Cassie withdrew from the kiss and scooted down the bed to rest her head at my boxers.

Rachel took this opportunity to full on kiss me with what felt like all the passion in the world. The kiss that Rachel and I shared was a perfect mixture of lust and love. Her hands began to run through my hair as she laid me down and flung one of her legs over mine. I could feel her breathing rate rapidly increase as she began to let out soft moans.

"Matty baby...I love you and have missed you so much... Don't ever leave us for that long again...EVER" Rachel panted in between breaths as her tongue now felt like it was swimming around in my stomach. I could slightly hear Cassie moan in agreement as her hand had snuck into my boxers and was stroking my now rock hard cock.

"Oh god girls...I'm not going to be able to last long if you keep this up..." I managed to say in between Rachel's relentless tongue attack.

"From down here it doesn't look like you have any trouble keeping this up little bro," Cassie quipped as she completely wrapped her tight wet mouth around my cock. My hips bucked up at this amazing revelation as Cassie began to bob up and down on my member.

"FUCK Cass!...slow down a little," I squeaked out.

"This is all for you baby," Rachel whispered in my ear as she went down to join my gorgeous sister on my cock. I couldn't believe the feeling. The girls were taking turns popping my cock into each other's mouths. I could feel their tongues dancing along the ridge of my rod. In the next moment, Rachel was deep throating my cock while Cassie had my balls in her mouth. They would occasionally focus on each other while their sloppy kisses resulted in strings of my precum and their saliva bridging between their mouths. The sight of that nearly brought me to my breaking point.

"You two... are fucking incredible," I managed to slur out as the blonde and brunette were rhythmically moving up and down on each side of my cock. The ladies each flashed their perfect smiles.

"Uhhhhhh...im im gonna cum!" I shouted as they each opened their mouth cheek-to-cheek as I sprayed onto their faces, into their mouths, and in their hair as Rachel swallowed and Cassie kept whatever she caught in her mouth. When I was done blasting the two goddesses, Cassie opened her mouth to show me all the cum she had collected. With a little smirk she turned her head towards the eagerly waiting Rachel and began to make out with her.

I watched in awe as my cum passed back and forth between their mouths with each of them swallowing a little bit each time. I nearly became rock hard yet again watching this unfold in front of me. The girls were so into it that my cum was also dripping down their faces onto their chests and causing damp spots on their shirts without them even realizing.

After everything we had been through in the last 12 hours the three of us were perfectly content with each other just lying there in bed. Although we were reunited under tragic circumstances we were at least together again indefinitely.

The sound of high heels on an oak staircase brought me out of my revelry as the girls snapped out of the moment themselves and lay down in each other's arms while I was off to the side on my own and had managed to sneak under the sheets. I heard a brief knock at the door before it was accompanied by a voice.

"Cassie? Are you awake dear?" I heard my mother ask. Before Cassie could think of a reply, the door unlatched and my mother walked in. There was a look of surprise on my mother's face when she noticed the three of us in the room with me under the covers and Cassie and Rachel holding each other on top of the sheets. The look of surprise quickly changed to a look of acceptance and awareness as my mother seemed to have picked up on the fact that Cassie and Rachel were more than just good friends.

My mother turned her look to me next. "Did you sleep in here last night Matthew?" she asked with an inquisitive tone.

"Yeah mom, Cassie said she could use some company last night so I lay down next to her and we must have fallen asleep," I confessed. My mother smiled at the fact that her two children were receiving such comfort and support from each other in this difficult time. If only she knew the extent of it.

I could see a tear form in my mother's eyes as she began to speak. I couldn't imagine what could have been more upsetting news but definitely wasn't prepared for what I heard next.

"I need to talk to the three of you about William," she said in a serious tone as she fought to remain her composure. "What I am going to say is going to be hard to hear but you need to know the truth about who he really was. Rachel, since you are so heavily involved in both of my children's lives, you need to hear this too," my mother continued. Rachel had a serious look on her face but nodded at my mother's statement. Cassie and I both exchanged a look of concern at the direction this was heading.

"First I want to say what happened is extremely tragic. Nothing could have prepared us for this loss," my mother kept on. "I was married to your father for more than 20 years and only just learned of his history and true personality this morning after meeting with our lawyer and accountant to arrange the proceedings," she finished.

I could tell Cassie was a lot more worried when she spoke up.

"Mom...this all sounds really weird...what did you find out?" Cassie queried as she held Rachel's hand tighter in her own.

My mother let out a deep shaky sigh as she continued. "Your father...William...had been living a double life," she croaked out. Cassie, Rachel, and I all dropped our jaws at the same time as Cassie's eyes filled with tears.

"He was...he was cheating on me...on US for years!" my mother belted out as the tears began to flow.

"H...He had another family on the side who he funneled almost all of our savings and investments to...He sold his l...l...life insurance policy to provide for them and left hardly anything for US!!" my mom shrieked. Her voice was a combination of anger and hatred on how she, someone so knowledgeable and attentive didn't see this coming.

"Lisa...Wo...Woodley...was his da...dau," my mother began to become incoherent at this last statement. Cassie was the first to realize what she was saying and nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Lisa was his daughter?!" She spat out in rage and uncertainty as she jumped up from the bed. "All this time he had another daughter and obviously had an affair and nobody knew?!" Cassie's eyes seemed to shift to that pale gray colour when she was upset or angry. At this point there seemed to be equal combinations of both. Rachel tried to calm her by holding her hand and sitting her back down on the bed.

"I can't believe that fucking asshole," I said through clenched teeth. This response made all three women in the room glance at my direction. "He was always pushing us to be what he wanted to be and I thought he was looking out for our future...what a piece of shit," I finished as I stared forward at the wall.

Having just become close to my father a couple of months ago at Thanksgiving, I wasn't all that broken up about this as much as Cassie and my mom. They had obviously had a deep and caring relationship with him over the years and I could see them struggle with the loss but also try to comprehend the inexcusable act of infidelity and a huge secret he has kept all of our lives.

It suddenly all made sense when my dad was really broken up about Lisa Woodley's death which we found out about over Thanksgiving weekend. He was always closer with the Woodley's than my mother was and now I found that he was a little too close. My heart once again filled with rage on how he could have done that to my mother and sister.

"I know this is terribly upsetting for all of us in more ways than one but we need to get through the next couple of days with the family coming down and then we will move on with whatever we have left and start a new chapter in our lives," my mom stated firmly as she turned and walked out of the room. I looked over to see Cassie's teeth clenched and tears flowing down her eyes. Rachel was also wiping tears from her face as she cuddled in against Cassie.

"How can we act like we are upset about his death with all the family around when we were his backup plan and a way of hiding this issue over the years?" Cassie asked me as she turned her head and looked me right in the eye. I came to sit between the two ladies. My heart was breaking as I could see the feeling of being discarded and unwanted in Cassie's eyes. Rachel was upset as well but understandably not as much as Cassie. This was probably similar to the same feeling I had been experiencing all of my life with my mother and father so I knew exactly how Cassie was feeling.

"I know this will be tough babe but the three of us will get through this together with the help of mom and the rest of the family. One thing I know for sure is that I am nothing like him and you two ladies are the most important things in my life. I would NEVER do anything like that to either of you and I hope you know that," I stated firmly. "I love you two so much"

The two girls hugged me tight against them and said in unison "I love you too Matty". I smiled and kissed them each on the top of their heads.

"Besides, I heard that Becca and Stephanie will be here with Aunt Joan and Uncle Larry sometime this afternoon," I declared.

I could see the corner of Cassie's mouth curl upwards at the mention of our twin cousin's names. The twins were the same age as me and were really close with Cassie. They had also known Rachel for years and the four of them had always got along great. Becca and Stephanie went to the same University as Rachel and Cassie but were in my year. I sometimes saw they were hanging out with Rach and Cass when we used to Skype after Thanksgiving.

"I'd really like to see them," Cassie replied as she wiped away some of her tears.

"Becca and Steph are always able to make you feel better," Rachel chimed in. "With them to support the two of you through this you will be fine. They are two great ladies," Rachel finished.

"You're almost just as much a part of this family too Rach," I mentioned.

Cassie jumped right in after me. "Yeah...although he wasn't your father...luckily, we will all be here for each other. I need you and Matty more than ever right now so don't feel like I don't!" Cassie kissed her lover on her lips and held it for a few seconds.

Our identical twin cousins were in my opinion, drop-dead gorgeous and had bubbly, charismatic personalities to match. Their big hazel eyes and white pearly teeth could capture anyone's attention and ensure they didn't lose focus until the twins wanted them to. They had no doubt received their full thick auburn hair from their father Larry who unfortunately looked like carrot top. With subtle traits of the brunette/blonde hair from their mother they had the most gorgeous locks on top of their heads. They were both slender and toned (with Becca being a little softer and less defined than her more athletic sister Stephanie) and a little pale but were always five steps ahead of the game in terms of their fashion. They both had perfectly proportioned tits that were more than a handful but not overpowering. Becca was studying economics and Stephanie was taking design courses as they planned to open up their own clothing store and begin to design their own line after graduation. One distinct physical difference between the two of them was that Becca had a small birthmark on her neck.

Aunt Joan was Sara's sister and although they weren't twins, you could definitely tell they were sisters. Joan had more of a brunette/dirty blonde hair colour but kept it cut short in a pixie cut. She wasn't nearly as toned or in shape as Sara but still had an amazing body for her age. Her daughters always kept her in the latest labels and trends which gave her an element of sophistication and poise.

It was going to be hard to play the mourning children card when the three of us know that he wasn't the amazing person/father that the rest of the family thought he was. I knew the three of us could pull it off if we stuck together.

"Well I think I'm going to go grab a shower and then maybe the three of us can go get some breakfast," Rachel said as she stood and started to undo her pyjama pants. "Anyone else need to shower too?" she asked as she not so subtly winked at me and Cass. The wink led to the three of us sharing a chuckle at which point Cassie placed her hand into Rachel's and stood up from the bed. "And how about you Matty?" Rachel asked with a sultry look in her eyes.

As much as I wanted to, I don't think I had the energy from the treat I had from the two of them just a few minutes ago and thought they should spend some quality time alone together without my hard cock between them. "I think I'll need a bit of a breather but will DEFINITELY catch up with the two of you later...without question," I replied back as I returned the not so subtle wink.

"You better," the two of them said in unison which caused the three of us to chuckle once more. The ladies looked deep into each other's eyes and then left the room.

The phone rang which brought me out of my steamy shower fantasy that was now playing in my mind. I did a face palm at how stupid I was to turn down that incredible offer but figured they would be a while in there and I should save up some energy for whatever may happen later. And I hoped to God something would happen later

I walked out of Cassie's room in my boxers with a plan to head to my room to grab a t shirt and some sweatpants. As soon as I opened the door I bumped into a gorgeous ass that was right at my waist level and was clad in a very tight maid's uniform. With the fact that I was almost fully hard thinking about my two girls in the shower, there was no doubt that our housekeeper Henrietta didn't felt my cock through my thin microfiber boxers.

"Oomph, sorry about that Etta, didn't see ya there," I apologized. Henrietta took her time dusting whatever was so low to the ground and while keeping her legs completely straight and kept bending at the waist, looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"No problem Mister Matty," Henrietta replied in her sexy Spanish accent. "The pleasure—I mean the fault was all mine sir!"

"Um...no problem," I said as I shuffled behind her towards my room. As I got to my room I looked over my shoulder where I nearly fainted when I saw she had hiked up her tight skirt so I could see where her knee high leggings ended and a silky strap led under her skirt up to her panties. She had opened a button on her blouse and was fanning herself lightly as she continued to look in my direction. I gave her a smile at which point she licked her lips and winked.

A second later, she had her back to me and was walking down the other end of the hallway like nothing had happened. I shook my head and got to my bedroom where I threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I was sitting in my room replaying the events of this morning and yesterday over and over in my head thinking how this man could have done something like this. I heard my mother's agitated voice coming from downstairs and it sounded like she was still talking to someone on the phone. I decided to head downstairs to see that everything was ok. I got halfway down the stairs and couldn't hear much else but then out of nowhere my mother began yelling to the phone.

"-AND YOU TELL THAT FUCKING WHORE WIFE OF YOURS TO NEVER CALL OR SPEAK TO ME AGAIN. IF I EVEN SEE HER NEAR ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY I WILL RIP HER FUCKING HEAD OFF!" My mom hung up the phone and threw it across the kitchen floor which ended up sliding into the foyer at the bottom of the stairs. As I went down to grab it my mom beat me to it and was surprised to see me standing there. She instantly knew that I had just heard her outburst to who I knew was Janet Woodley, the woman my father had an illegitimate child with. When she saw me, tears immediately began to form in her eyes.

I walked hurriedly down the stairs and wrapped my arms tight around my mother. I knew she needed me to just hold her and take care of her.

"Shhh it's OK mom...we will get through this together," I informed her. I started gently rubbing my hand along her back as her tears began to stop as she leaned her head into my chest. It felt somewhat strange to be the caretaker in this situation as my mother and I had only recently began to have a loving mother/son relationship and now I was the one comforting and soothing her.

My mother lifted her head from my chest and looked me in the eyes. From this vantage point all I could see was the blue/grey eyes that Cassie possesses when she is upset or angry. Although my mother had tears drying up on her cheeks, she looked radiantly beautiful. I could really see the similarities between her and my sister. I now held my mother in my arms and I had the sudden urge to kiss her right then and there. I knew she wasn't Cassie and I knew I couldn't take advantage of her in this vulnerable time but I really felt that I needed to. I'm not sure if I was imagining it or not but the look that I could see in her eyes made me feel wanted and needed. I assumed as a mother needs her son but her look was making me feel things for her that I have never felt before.

"You are such an amazing son Matthew," my mother started. "I deeply regret how we were not closer over these years and I wish I could take back all the negative comments I made towards you and your schooling," she continued but looked like she was choosing her next words carefully. "You and Cassie mean so much to me and I hope we don't lose the relationship that we started over Thanksgiving because of your father's death," she finished.

"Mom, you know that dad and I weren't very close and it is killing me to see what he has done to you and Cassie." I began. "I will be here for whatever you need and will do whatever you need me to do for my time here. Whether it be helping with the wake arrangements, or just wanting to hug and talk, I am here for you," I finished.

Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers