A December to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers

"Hey Matty," Steph purred as she began to slowly walk towards me, her heels clicking on the marble tile of the kitchen floor. "Like our outfits?" Steph asked as she incredibly slowly and seductively licked her lips. I couldn't do anything but just nod my head.

"We were planning on paying you a visit later tonight," Becca joined in as she approached. "But we both decided we couldn't wait any longer for you. Too many years have gone by without this and I think all three of us want this so much. Fuck, I know I do."

Becca rubbed her hand along my upper arm. They both were standing right in front of me but Steph was fiddling with her hands and biting her lower lip. I wanted to say something before anything happened.

"Girls," I started. "I have fantasized about this for YEARS but do not want to do anything if it's going to make anyone uncomfortable now or in the future. I love you both but don't want things to get awkward between the three of us. I'd rather die alone than risk losing either one of you. This will change our relationship for the better but I want to be absolutely 100% sure that you BOTH are into it. There's no turning back if we do this." I finished. The twins looked at each other and then back at me.

I must have said the right thing because before I knew it, Becca had her tongue in my mouth and Steph was squatting down to unzip my pants. My one cousin's tongue probed and explored my mouth while her hands were running through my hair at the back of my head. Her touch sent shivers down my spine as we stepped over the line as cousins. My semi-hard cock was now almost rock hard as Steph pulled my pants down and took a second to look at my boxers.

"Ohhhh looks like someone got me an early Christmas gift. Can I unwrap it now?" Steph asked playfully as her fingers inched into the waist band and began to slowly pull my boxers down. Not wanting to miss anything, Becca withdrew her tongue from my mouth and knelt on the ground next to her sister. They each placed a hand on one side of my boxers and looked at each other smirking.

"One...two...THREE," they called as they yanked my boxers down causing my rock hard to cock to flap out from its fabric prison and stick straight out in between their faces. There I was standing in my mom's kitchen with my rock hard cock sticking between the faces of my two fucking sexy twin cousins. Both girls had a look of shock on their face which I took as a compliment. After making eye contact with one another and nodding, they each took a hand and began to stroke my hard cock. Steph was focused near the base and would occasionally massage my balls while Becca was focused on the tip and head. They were now looking directly up at me from their kneeling position. Looking into their beautiful hazel eyes and their long flowy coppery hair nearly took my breath away.

"Oohh my god girls you're so fucking sexy," I whispered as they smiled back at me. Becca was the first to make a move and began to circle her tongue around the tip of my cock while still stroking near the tip. I could tell Steph was jealous as her sister began to suck and take my head into her mouth. Becca must have heard her sister's disappointed sighs and popped me out of her mouth.

"Take him Steph," Becca whispered into her sister's ear as she stood up and climbed onto the kitchen island. Steph did just that when she took me halfway into her mouth at once and the next second she was deep throating my cock while still locking eyes with me. I could tell she wanted my cock somewhere else but she was perfectly content with sucking me off...for now.

I focused my eyes on Becca who was now kneeling on the island with her legs spread fairly wide open. Becca was piercing into my eyes as she slowly unclasped her bra from behind her and let it drop to the island. I was blown away by the sight of her perfect tits. They were so round and voluptuous but not overbearing. They matched the porcelain of her skin and she had bright pink areolas. Becca then shuffled down to lay on her back and scooted her perfect ass to the edge of the island. I grasped her panties in my hand and slowly slid them off of her, exposing her completely shaved pussy. I smiled at my cousin who smiled and winked back. I looked down at my other cousin Steph who was massaging my balls and had just pulled my cock from her throat.

"Do it baby...eat my sister's pussy," Steph said. "But this cock is going into my pussy before that slut," Stephanie finished playfully.

I continued to stare wide-eyed at my cousin who was sucking me off and got lost in the moment until I heard another gorgeous red-head clear her throat impatiently.

"Is there something down there that is more exciting than this?" Becca asked as she began to rub her clit and massage her tits.

"Let's just say equally exciting," I replied as I placed my hands around her legs and dug my face into her wet pussy. I didn't take the time to ease into it. I could tell she was fucking horny and wet so I immediately placed two fingers into her dripping pussy and began to quickly move them in and out. I used my tongue to suck hard on her clit as I finger fucked her wet cunt.

"UHHHH FUCK Matty, right there!" Becca was whimpering as I continued to pleasure her. Once in a while I would have to stop momentarily if Steph applied too much pressure or grabbed my balls hard enough that I was about to cum. Every time Steph made me stop eating her sister, she chuckled and went right back to it. Steph was in total control of my pleasure and knew exactly what she needed to do to keep me close, but not push me over the edge.

I needed to focus on making Becca cum all over my face. The sooner I did that, the sooner I could fuck Steph. I managed to stick a third finger into her tight cunt which amped up her breathing and gyrating of her hips.

"OHHHH FUCK IM SO CLOSE MATTY!!" Becca squealed as I could feel her inner thighs clamp a little more on my head. Every once in a while Becca's legs would twitch and I knew it was only a matter of minutes before she came.

I buried my tongue into her pussy at this moment as I wanted to taste as much as I could of her and knew there would be a lot.

"Cum on my face baby," I whispered to Becca which seemed to drive her over the edge.

"MATTY!!" Becca shrieked as an orgasm ripped through her. Her legs clamped tight against my head as I continued to suck and lap up all of the juices flowing out of my cousin's pussy. Becca entwined her fingers in my hair and held me tight against her until she came down from her high minutes later.

I then heard the distinctive sound of my wet cock slopping out of Steph's mouth. Steph stood up beside me and looked at her sister who was finally retuning to a normal breathing pattern.

"Looks like fun," Steph mentioned as she pulled me in for a kiss. Her tongue was swimming around in my mouth and she playfully bit my lip when she released me. Stephanie showed off her athletic prowess when she lifted one leg directly onto a chair and then simply stepped onto the island next to her sister. Steph leaned over and kissed her sister with desire and arousal. Once Becca could taste my cock on her sister's mouth, she sprung back into action and began to suck and probe her tongue in and out of her sister's mouth trying to get anything she could. Steph pushed her away playfully.

"My turn now, slut" Steph whispered into her sister's ear as Becca smiled and moved more toward the centre of the island giving room for her sister.

"Ready for me now cousin?" Steph said in a soft playful voice that sounded almost angelic. I grinned at her and winked. I climbed up onto the island never breaking eye contact with my hot cousin. While biting her lower lip she popped her hips up into the air and slid off her thong. She flung it like an elastic band at her twin who twirled it around on her finger and threw it to the floor. I pulled my shirt over my head and when I was able to see again, Steph had slid her way to the edge of the island and I was now kneeling between her legs. I looked down and saw a perfectly trimmed patch of flaming Auburn hair pointing me to direct my attention just below it.

"Fuck me Matty," Steph whispered in a raspy sexy voice. "Fuck me now!" She said excitedly as she reached her hand to the back of my head and pulled me down on top of her. Her tongue was down my throat in an instant and we were passionately making out on the kitchen island as my hard throbbing cock was resting on top of her clit. My right hand found her left tit as I massaged it and rolled her nipple in between my thumb and index finger. The sounds she was making were driving me wild and I couldn't hold out for more than a few seconds. I broke our kiss and lined up the head of my cock to the entrance of her pussy.

Becca was now sitting one of the island stools getting a better view of the moment when she saw my cock slip into her sister for the first time. Steph and I locked eyes and without any other word or notification, I slid my cock inside of her tight dripping wet pussy. My cock made it all the way in just as easy as she took it down her throat.

Becca watched us for a few minutes and smirked at her sister being fucked as she then lifted one leg over and positioned her wet pussy directly over top of her sister's mouth. It was automatic. Steph immediately clasped her hands around her sister's ass and began to suck and lick at her twin's clit.

"Mmmmm Steph, you DO know what I like," Becca panted as her sister continued to eat her out. Becca leaned forward and crushed her lips against mine. The three of us were in a triangle as everybody was receiving pleasure in all different ways. Becca would occasionally bit down on my lip unintentionally when her sister hit a sensitive spot. The way my cousin was moaning into my mouth while her sister was eating her out was bringing me to my breaking point a lot faster than I thought. I knew I had to make some type of an adjustment before I came right then and there. I could feel Stephanie's tight channel constricting and contracting on my cock while her legs were clamping me tighter.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...OH GOD...OH...FFFFFUUUUUUUUCK!!" Stephanie shouted out as an orgasm ripped through her body. My cousin was flailing beneath me as I continued to slowly slip in and out of her. It seemed to last a while but she eventually came down for her high. Steph could sense I was close when I started to slow down.

"Fuck Matty ...I want you taste your cum...I need it so bad babe," Steph panted from beneath her sister's cunt. Becca shuffled off of her sister and sat down on the island. I shimmed up Steph's body and stuck my glistening cock into her throat as she sucked me off. I was face fucking my cousin on my kitchen island while her sister was sitting beside me and nibbling on my ear.

"You can cum in her mouth if you want," Becca whispered in a sultry tone as she continued to nibble on my ear. "But after that, you're going to fuck me and cum inside my pussy," she finished. My eyes shot open as I kissed Becca with intense passion as Stephanie was deep throating me.

"Fuck i...I'm gonna cum Steph!" I yelled as I shot several long spurts down my cousin's throat. Steph never released suction on my cock and was swallowing every drop with ease. She was locking eyes with me and I could still see the look of infatuation and desire in her beautiful hazel irises. When I finally felt my cock stop spurting, I withdrew it from Stephanie's mouth who I could tell was disappointed. She didn't stop sucking as I withdrew it and was left with my cum and her saliva all over her lips. This was the first time that my cock stayed hard right after cumming. Even though I came down Stephanie's throat, my body knew it wasn't done and I was not completely satisfied. I helped Stephanie on to her knees on the island and Becca crawled in front of me and turned away from me.

"I want you to fuck me doggy style," Becca ordered as she went down on all fours as she put her incredible ass up into the air. "Just like I saw you do to Rachel earlier tonight," She finished with a wink and a grin.

I smirked at her revelation. I knew I had seen one of them and it really didn't surprise me that it was Becca after hearing about how close she was with Rachel. I grasped Becca by her curvy hips and placed the wet head of my cock at the entrance to her wet cunt. I slipped just the head in with very little resistance. Becca was so wet with a mixture of her own juices and the saliva from her sister. Stephanie had now crawled over on her fours and was letting her sister taste her juices directly from her own mouth. As they were swapping fluids with one another, I slipped my cock all the way into Becca's pussy. There was a lot less pressure than her sister but it was a lot warmer and wetter and felt incredible. Becca looked back at me while I fucked her. Stephanie was kissing her cheek and nibbling on her ear.

"Looks like you get to return the favour," Stephanie said to her sister as she lay on her back and positioned her wet pussy right below her sister's face. Becca just grinned and me and winked. She then turned and dropped her face right down on top of her sister's clit and began to suck and nibble away. Becca was using her hips to drive my cock deeper into her with every thrust (similar to Rachel earlier). I used my hands to rub her back sensually and occasionally tweak her nipples to keep her guessing. Becca continued to eat her sister out and drive her wild while I rammed her from behind for some time. The three of us were now getting hot and sweaty as we all approached another orgasm.

"...Steph...Matt... fuck...I want us to cum at the same time," Becca panted in between thrusts.

"I'm so close again guys!" Stephanie squealed as her sister was now thrusting two fingers into her and sucking intermittently on her clit.

"I don't know how much more I can last, ladies," I managed to get out while still driving into Becca.

Becca looked back at me and smiled. "Fuck me Matty. Shoot that cousin cum of yours deep into my pussy. I could taste it on my sister's lips and now I need it inside of me," she purred. Becca returned to her sister's clit and began to suck away. Hearing Becca talk like that and then dive into her sister's pussy seemed to harden me even more than I thought I could be.

"Oh fuck yeah...sis...fuck her Matty make her cum so she can make me cum!" Stephanie screamed as I picked up the pace into her sister.

"FUCK girls I'm gonna go...I'm gonna cum Becca...fuck...FUCK... OHHAAAA," I grunted out as I dug my fingers into Becca's ass cheeks and begin to fill her pussy. Instantly I could feel her pussy tighten and constrict around my cock as I continued to pump seed into her. Looking past her head, I could see that Stephanie's legs were clamped tight to Becca's head and the three of us were cumming as one. Grunts, groans, and heavy breathing filled the kitchen. Moisture seemed to have collected beneath the girls on the granite island. The three of us collapsed on top of each other as we eventually all returned back to normal breathing patterns and calm slow heart rates.

I couldn't speak for the twins but laying there to me the feeling was incredible. It was not the same feeling of love and completeness that I feel when I am with Cassie and Rachel but it was genuine caring and a desire to protect these two girls with my life if necessary. Who knows? Maybe the twins will one day be just as special as Cassie and Rachel are to me.

After a while the three of us got up and began to get dressed. It was Stephanie who spoke first.

"Thank you Matty," Steph said as she clasped up her bra and began to put her robe back on. "That was something that Becca and I have wanted for such a long time," she finished. I couldn't believe they were thanking me for this. This was a mutual experience that we ALL wanted to happen and I needed to make sure they understood that.

"Girls," I started as I pulled on my shirt. "This was incredible and you have no idea how many times I have fantasized about it. You do not need to thank me as it should be ME who is thanking you for that...that incredible moment we shared. I love you both so much and I'm so glad that our relationship has turned this way. I really think it's for the best!" I finished as I smiled at the two gorgeous red heads standing in front of me. In an instant they both rushed at me and wrapped me in a hug.

"We love you so much too Matty," Becca stated as they each began to rub my back. "This is definitely the start of a new chapter in our lives...a new beginning as it were," she completed.

"Defintiely!" Steph agreed as she and Becca in unison planted a kiss on my cheeks. "Night Matty, sleep tight," they whispered as they walked hand-in-hand up to bed.

I stood there in the kitchen completed infatuated with those two red-head bombshells that just strutted away from me purposely wiggling their hips for my benefit. I knew things were going to be better moving forward. Cass, Rachel and I just needed to help my mom get through the next few days and then I knew things would be better. Things would be great. Things would be perfect.

Thanks for reading! The next chapter is already in the works but should be out early in the New Year!

Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers