A December to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers

I was brought out of my fantasy when Rachel wrapped her arms around my waist from behind me.

"Everything ok babe?" Rachel queried as she leaned her head against my shoulder blade.

"Everything is ok Rachel," I replied. "And what we just did was incredible." I turned to face her and could see her bright eyes and wide smile looking back at me.

"In a few days' time when this shitty stuff is all behind us, I was thinking we could get away for a while, just you me and Cass. How does that sound to you?"

"Like a trip somewhere? That would be fantastic!" Rachel squealed with excitement. "Maybe we could invite your mom along too!" Rachel added in.

To be honest, I didn't want to leave my mother alone after all of this and was elated when Rachel was the one who suggested we invite her too.

"That sounds great babe, good idea," I smiled and wrapped one of my perfect women in my arms.

"Let's head back downstairs and rejoin the group," I suggested as I took Rachel's hand in mine and headed back downstairs.

When we opened the basement door we heard laughter coming from Cassie and the twins. When we came downstairs we were greeted first by Cassie.

"Where did you two lovebirds sneak off to?" Cassie asked with a mischievous look in her eyes that was asking 'and why didn't you invite me?' "You two left me here to face the twins alone!"

"Oh calm down," Stephanie piped in. "It was pretty much one-on-one as Becca disappeared for a while anyways,"

My heart jumped into my throat. It MUST have been Becca who was watching Rachel and me in the office. I couldn't help but think of her jumping in on the fun with us...it would have been insane. I looked over at the voluptuous redhead who made quick eye contact with me and then looked down. Her face was starting to turn the same colour as her hair.

"Got lost did we?" I asked playfully to my cousin who was deliberately averting eye contact.

"Uh...Y...Yeah I wound up in the kitchen talking to Aunt Sara," Becca declared as she obviously appeared flustered. I smirked at her and decided to rack up another game of pool.

"Anyone up for another game?" I queried while looking around the room. Becca and Stephanie both nodded their heads in unison while Rachel and Cassie began whispering to each other and giggling...something they did frequently before things got interesting.

"We're in," Cassie said. "But let's make it a little more interesting this time, shall we? First of all, I told Becca and Steph about our so called father and they are more outraged than upset at this situation."

I could see how the eyes of the twins had changed from sorrow and agony when they first arrived to hatred and anger at the present time when Will was mentioned. The two girls solemnly nodded their heads in acknowledgment to Cassie's statement.

"We briefly talked while you two were upstairs, before Becca disappeared, and decided that the five of us need to just relax and try to put this all behind us for good. Everyone agree?" Steph asked aloud to the group. Everyone just nodded their heads or smiled in acceptance at her offer.

"So, Cassie, what did you have in mind to make it more interesting?" Becca asked no longer flustered and now back to her regular self.

"Well," Cassie began. "It's no secret that Matty and Rachel have been...intimate together and from what I told the two of you after Thanksgiving weekend, you now know that Matty and I have a similar relationship."

I shook my head and looked wide-eyed at my twin cousins who looked back at me with love and what seemed like desire.

"Cass really??" I asked now looking directly at my sister. "You just sprung that on them out of nowhere right after it happened???"

"Relax bro," Cassie continued. "They have long since known that I had fantasized about it and had always wanted it to happen. All I did was simply confirm it after the Thanksgiving weekend that it had finally actually happened."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My gorgeous twin cousins now knew that I was fucking Rachel and my sister at the same time and they seemed completely fine with it...Now I was thinking that maybe Becca was up there to watch me in the office and not necessarily Rachel. My head was swimming with all this information but Cassie continued on which grabbed my full attention,

"And Matty, you may know or may have figured out that you are not the first family member that I have fucked. Although you are the first and only family cock that I have had and will ever have, these two beautiful ladies have been sharing some wild nights with Rachel and me over the last year or so at University."

My jaw must have been resting on the floor at this new revelation. Was I hearing what I thought I was hearing? Was this actually happening? Was I dreaming?

I looked over at the twins who were both happily grinning and nodding their heads in agreement as to confirm that it is the truth.

"W...Wow," I managed to croak out. My first word at this revelation brought on a fit of laughter from the four women.

"And to top it all off babe," Cassie continued playfully. "Becca and Steph have always had a crush on you too." Cassie finished that last sentence with a wink.

"It's true," Steph said. "After we heard about you and Cassie and Rachel becoming an item over Thanksgiving we were kinda planning on hoping we could ya know...get in on that action over the Christmas holidays."

I could feel my cock begin to rip through the denim in my jeans. This was actually happening and if I wanted to, I could have all four of these women to myself apparently right now? The last few days have been a rollercoaster of emotion and now this was just too much to take all at once. I sat down on the couch to collect myself while Cassie continued on laughing.

"SO!...We were thinking that if you call a shot an don't make it, the opposite team will make you do something whether you want to or not," Cassie explained. "So it will be me and Rachel against you three. Deal?"

"Deal!" the twins exclaimed in unison causing the four women to break out into another fit of laughter.

"And you baby bro? Are you in?" Cassie looked at me intently.

"Sure am," I replied as I stood up from the couch and began to chalk my pool cue. "I'll break and then you two can call your first shot," I finished.

Rachel racked the balls up and removed the triangle. I was trying my hardest to concentrate on the balls on the table but found it difficult with the twins behind me and Rachel and Cassie standing on the other end of the table. I closed my eyes and took a breath to focus. I opened my eyes and took the shot. I didn't manage to sink any so it was Rachel's shot first.

"2-ball side pocket," Rachel called as she steadied the cue in between her two fingers. Rachel was slowly and seductively stroking the cue back and forth while looking in my direction. With a smile and a wink, she took the shot. The shot looked good but bounced off the bank just inside the pocket and didn't sink.

"HA!" Stephanie shouted as she excitedly began to think about what she wanted them to do.

"Although we have all seen it before, I want you and Rachel to kiss passionately for ten seconds," Stephanie ordered.

"Pfft, I thought this was going to be difficult," Rachel scoffed as she pulled Cassie close to her.

"Come here baby," Rachel whispered as she brought her mouth to meet Cassie's smiling lips. Rachel grabbed my sister's face in her hands and the instant chemistry that those two had was shown to everyone in the room. Cassie wrapped her hands around Rachel's body and melted into her kiss. The way their tongues probed into each other's mouths and danced around each other's tongues made me want to take them both right then on the pool table. Being in the same room as my cousins who were also watching, made it that much more taboo. Those two perfect women that I have fucked on multiple occasions took my breath away with that quick ten second showing that I hoped would have lasted much longer.

The kiss ended with a loud smooching sound as me and my twin cousins stood stunned on the other end of the table.

"Your shot Beccs, better not miss," Rachel smiled and winked.

"Oh don't worry Rach, when I want something to happen, it always does," Becca replied as she looked at me and winked. While still looking at me, Becca made her call.

"2-ball side pocket," She called as she turned around and made the shot without even taking time to focus. The ball was drained rather quickly and Becca handed her cue to her sister.

"Your shot Steph, make it a good one," Becca warned.

"11-ball corner pocket," Stephanie called as she leaned down against the table to get a better view. Stephanie seemed to be really taking her time but when she pulled back to make the shot, Becca slapped her ass causing Stephanie to totally blow the shot.

"You slut!" Stephanie shouted playfully at her sister. "Now what am I going to have to do?" She said playfully to Rachel and Cassie. Cassie chimed in before Rachel could even open her mouth.

"Let's see if you and Matty can match the passion of me and Rach," Cassie suggested openly. "ten seconds. Passionate. Kiss. Now," Cassie demanded.

My heart started beating so fast. I had thought about this on numerous occasions but not since I hooked up and fell in love with Rachel and Cassie over Thanksgiving. The multiple fantasies always involved both twins and nobody was ever watching us let alone my sister and Rachel who I had been sleeping with. This was something that Stephanie apparently wanted but I could tell she was a little nervous about it too. Hell so was I. Cassie could tell that Stephanie was hesitant so she decided to move things along.

"Oh it's easy, let me show you," Cassie walked over and jumped into my arms. In less than a second she had her slender strong legs wrapped around my waist with her arms around my neck and was kissing me with an equal amount of passion as she gave Rachel. My one hand was running through her hair as I grabbed her ass with the other and got caught up in the moment. I began to kiss her and bite her lower lip as I felt the primal urge to fuck her then and there. I spun her around and sat her ass on the pool table. As soon as I sat her down, she broke the kiss and hopped back over to her side of the table. I could tell she wanted it but maybe wanted to see what Stephanie would do after seeing that.

"See, piece of cake," Cassie casually commented as Rachel giggled behind her.

"That was so fucking... hot, " Becca whispered from behind me .

I was about to respond to Becca when Stephanie grabbed my shirt collar and crushed her lips against mine. I could tell that Cassie's little display really got her going and if we had been alone I probably would have fucked my gorgeous cousin right away. I ran my hands through her thick Auburn hair as I kissed back and the intensity and passion grew. It had definitely been longer than ten seconds but nobody was stopping us and we sure as hell weren't going to stop each other. Stephanie ripped open my shirt and began to bite and suck on my neck as my hand reached up her shirt and unclasped her bra. I moved my hands downwards and began to unzip her jeans. I could hear Stephanie moan softly as I did this and could tell she would be fucking dripping wet in her panties. I was about to reach my hand into the front of her jeans and rip them down.

"AHEM!" I heard an exaggerated clearing of someone's voice which seemed to break the two of us out of our trance. Stephanie and I looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Hi," she said in an extremely cute and sexy voice as she zipped her jeans back up and managed to take off her bra through the sleeve of her shirt.

"Hey there," I replied as I began to do whatever buttons were left on my shirt back up.

"Well Cassie, your shot," Becca stated with a look of amusement and shock on her face.

Cassie smirked and started to survey the table. We all knew that Cassie was competitive and we weren't sure if that side of her would come out, or if her animalistic sex driven personality would prevail. Cassie seemed to have found the shot she wanted and lined up to make it. I think we were all wishing she would miss so the fun could continue. Cassie looked over at Becca and made her call.

"9-ball corner pocket," Cassie called as she kept her eyes locked on Becca's. Without blinking, Cassie took the shot while Becca was locking eyes with her gorgeous cousin. Cassie was attempting to miss the shot but somehow managed to sink it without even looking. The sound of the ball dropping into the pocket surprised both Becca and Cassie as they both looked over to see whether it went in or not. They both seemed a little depressed that she sunk it and would have to wait to see what happened at the next shot.

Cassie insisted that it was my shot next and I knew I had to at least make it look like I wanted it to go in. I found my shot. It wasn't the easiest of shots but it was definitely doable.

"3-ball side pocket," I stated as I lined up the cue. I let the cue shoot through my fingers as the balls smacked against each other with that distinctive sound. The 3-ball bounced off the bank and was travelling for the side pocket. It was lined up and perfectly heading for the hole when Becca nudged Cassie into the table causing her catch her balance by putting her hand out onto the table. My shot was ruined and the ball bounced off the bank.

"Well played Becca," Stephanie said with an approving grin. "Shot didn't go in..now what?"

I gave my sister a mock evil glare as she propped herself back up. She shrugged her shoulders and gave me a playful look.

"Rules are Rules," she stated as she walked back over to Rachel. The two of them were giggling and laughing again as they finally came to a decision.

"OK," Rachel began. "Since Matty didn't make his shot, you two lovely ladies will show him that you still love him dearly and how much you need him right now. No time limit, anything goes," she finished.

My two gorgeous twin cousins were on either side of me and I could see them somehow communicating non-verbally to each other (must be the twin thing) and then they both smiled and nodded. It was like watching a baseball pitcher shake off hand signals from the catcher until he saw the pitch he wanted. The two gorgeous women took me over to the couch and sat down, one on each side of me. They each kissed a cheek in unison and giggled upon the first contact. They worked their way closer to my mouth while their hands roamed my chest. Becca had become just as confident and sure as Stephanie was on the last shot we missed, or maybe even more so. When they were just one kiss away from my lips and inches from each other, instead of kissing my lips, they passionately began kissing each other.

An inch from my face my two hot as hell twin cousins were making out while rubbing their hands all over me. Becca's hand slowly travelled down and sat in my lap and Steph'a hand followed right after. I was rubbing my hands on their lower backs and was trying to pull them as close as they could be and wanted to pull one of them on top of me right away. Every movement one made, the other mirrored exactly. When Stephanie placed her leg over top of my right leg, Becca placed her leg over top of my left leg. They stopped their kiss and both eyed me hungrily. They swooped in and each met a side of my mouth. The three of us were locked in a 3-way kiss as my girlfriend and sister watched on from another couch and had gotten a lot closer. Fuck, the twins even tasted the same as they swirled their tongues from each other's mouths and back to mine. Although they weren't AS perfect as Rachel and Cassie. The fact they were identical was the hottest fucking thing ever.

I began to reach my hands down their jeans when I heard the basement door open. Everybody froze.

"Hey guys, we ordered some Chinese up here," my Aunt yelled. "Get it while it's hot!" she finished as she left the door open and walked back to the kitchen.

The three of us let out a sigh of frustration as the twins rolled off of me and back on the couch.

"I think it will be plenty hot for some time," Steph stated. "But...let's go get some grub," she finished as she kissed me on the nose and stood up. Becca and Steph walked hand in hand up the stairs to the kitchen. Before I knew it I was left lying there alone with a rock hard cock as my sister and girlfriend were cuddled into each other on an opposite couch.

"Can't catch a break eh bro?" My sister teased. "Oh don't worry, you know them, they won't give up until they have gotten what they wanted...trust me, I know," Cassie winked. Rachel and Cassie stood up to leave and I could tell they were both interested in the unfinished business in my pants. They managed to hold themselves together and painfully walked by me. The three of us headed upstairs and joined the rest of the family for Chinese. The rest of the evening passed with discussions about current events, how everyone was doing in school and a bunch of other random topics. There was surprisingly no mention about my father Will which makes me think that my mother had filled in my Aunt about the kind of guy he really was.

When my mom and Aunt turned in for the night, the twins also seemed really eager to get to bed.

"We're both pretty tired too," Becca fake yawned at us. "What do ya say sis? Wanna call it a night?" Becca was making deliberate eye contact with her sister and again I felt like they were somehow communicating to each other telepathically or something. Either way, Steph seemed to have gotten the message and stood up quickly from the couch.

"Uhh yeah...I'm beat too. Night guys, see ya in the morning," Steph said while looking at Cassie and Rachel. Steph then turned and looked directly at me. "Night Matt, see ya later," she said almost in a seductive tone. I wasn't sure if I was imagining this or if they rushed off because they were thinking about us downstairs in the basement earlier and wanted to finish each other off? Again, I tried to stop thinking about that everybody wanted to fuck me, and smiled back at my cousins.

"Night girls, see ya in the morning," I replied. They both sort of smirked at me and rushed off up the stairs. Rachel, Cassie and I kept chatting for a little while then decided to call it a night as well.

"Well, I suppose we should be getting to bed too," Rachel commented with a nudge to Cassie's arm. Cassie just smiled and put her arm around Rachel's shoulders.

"Good plan babe," Cassie replied. "Night Matty, see you in a little while," Cassie said with a wink. Both ladies left me with a long lingering kiss at which point I was hoping they would ask me to join them. The way they left for bed made me feel that they might be paying me a visit later that night. I was desperately hoping that I was right. After watching the two of them walk up the stairs giggling, I took a few minutes to sit there by myself and reflect on how my life was going. I had just lost my piece of shit cheating father who I was never close with but now have a loving nourishing relationship with my mother. I have two incredibly sexy women in love with me (one being my own sister) and two twin cousins who probably would have fucked me in the basement if their mom hadn't have unintentionally interrupted us with Chinese food.

After thinking I had a pretty amazing life, notwithstanding the recent events, I eventually decided to go to the kitchen and grab a drink of water before bed. I opened the fridge door and found my water bottle which I eagerly chugged almost to empty. After quenching my thirst I put the bottle back and closed the door. When I turned around I nearly fainted. Standing in the doorway to the kitchen were my gorgeous bombshell twin cousins. They each had their hands on their hips and were wearing matching snake skin print push-up bras and thongs with black fishnet stockings that were barely covered by thin silk robes. They seemed to have redone their hair and make-up and both looked absolutely exquisite. They were both standing in high black stilettos which brought them to my eye level. There was a look of desire and arousal in Becca's eyes and Steph looked like a lion ready to pounce on her pray.

Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers