A December to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers

My mother was due to speak next followed by Will's mother, my grandmother Gladys, who would wrap things up. When my mother approached the front of the room, I could tell she was still struggling with what she was going to say about this man whom she had spent her entire adult life with. She didn't want to sprout the truth to everyone in the room but also didn't necessarily want to honour his memory in the way that the rest of the family expected. The three of us had no idea what was going to come out. My mother cleared her throat and began to speak.

"Thank you all for coming," she started. "I am so glad that you all wanted to pay your respects to my late husband William. As most of you know, Will and I had been together for 25 years and throughout that time I loved him dearly. Together we raised two perfect and respectful children whom I cherish dearly," she continued.

"And he raised a third one on the side," Cassie hissed through clenched teeth as her eyes pierced forward at my mother who continued to speak.

"William was a caring and loving father/husband/uncle and friend. It is a tragedy he was taken from us so soon and he will be deeply missed by all of his friends and family. Rest in Peace William, Love Sara," My mom finished choked up as she sat down in her seat.

She had handled it perfectly. Sincere and to the point. Nobody could expect anything more from the 'grieving widow' as she dried tears from her eyes as Gladys hobbled her way to the front of the room. Gladys was a miserable old hag. Bitter, rude, pretentious, Gladys always thought herself better than everyone and it was no secret that she didn't approve of my mother or accept her into their family right away. As Gladys' shrill voice began to fill the room my heart started beating at what she was going to say. Rachel and I were on either side of Cassie still keeping her calm. Only a few more minutes to make it through and then we could take Cass somewhere to calm down. I focused my eyes on the hag at the front of the room and waited for her to get this over with.

"Thank you Sara for that...short tribute to my son William," she began. I could see the tears dry up from my mother's face as her eyes turned steel blue with anger and hatred for the woman in front of her. The hag began to speak yet again.

"My William was a loving and caring family man first and a successful doctor second. It is a sincere tragedy when you outlive your children and I hope that Sara doesn't have to ever experience this feeling. William was an honorable and respected man in all facets of life and I hope his children can follow in his footsteps." Gladys paused to cough for over a minute.

'No fucking way I'd EVER follow in his footsteps' I thought to myself. Gladys was basically saying that she wanted Sara to die before us, probably wanted her to die MUCH before us. I could feel Cassie's grip on my hand tighten considerable when Gladys mentioned the word 'honourable' in regard to William.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Honourable?" Cassie whispered a little too loud to me and Rachel at that moment causing a few people to look over their shoulders at her. The hag droned on.

"Today we say goodbye to William. Son, father, a friend to many and a man who always put his family before anything. William you will never be forgotten. I hope that someday we can all live up to your high level of character. Goodbye my son," Gladys croaked out as she went to sit down.

We had made it. We had made it through the service without Cassie saying something about who William really was. As soon as Rachel and I let go of Cassie's hands we realized we had made a big mistake.

"That's absolute BULLSHIT!" Cassie screamed towards Gladys. Everyone in the room stared at her with wide eyes and shocked faces. "You speak about him being an honourable family man and a man of character?!" Cassie was shrieking as she pulled away from me and Rachel and started walking towards Gladys. "Did you know that he had an illegitimate child on the side and had funneled all of his life insurance TO THEM?? THEY were his family...not Matty, me and mom!" Cassie was now crying and slurring her words as people were looking back and forth between her, Sara, and Gladys. "He LIED to us for our entire lives. To me. To Matty. To mom! He was NOT a man of character. He was a lying SNAKE!!" Cassie screamed as Rachel had to physically grab her and lead her out of the great room.

My mother was also crying as Gladys slowly removed her hand from her mouth. "It looks like someone has had a little too much to drink and is making up stories again," Gladys said nonchalantly.

That was it. I snapped. "Actually Grams, Cassie is absolutely right. You remember dad's good friends the Woodleys?? Well it turns out that Lisa Woodley was his biological daughter! He had cheated on my mother with that whore and had an entire life that he kept separate from all of us. This only came forward when the accountants were arranging his finances."

My mother came to my side and tried to calm me down by hugging me. I felt protective of her and continued on.

"Cassie and I were lied to for our entire lives. She was a lot closer to dad than I was and she is taking this a lot harder than I am. How do you think we feel when we found out he had a second family that he cared more about to make sure than when he died, they would get his life insurance? It's not about the money, it's about the principle. I guess we were just his 'other family' and we are all equally disgusted at how he could live with himself all these years," I finished with my fists shaking.

My mother decided she should step in and confirm all that Cassie and I have said.

"It's all true," my mother said. "Lisa Woodley was Will's daughter and nobody in our family knew about it until a couple of days ago. I always thought he was a good husband until I discovered his secret. I know this must be hard to take in and we didn't plan on telling you this information today. Cassie has not been handling this well and is extremely angry with how she was betrayed and lied to. Gladys, I know you have never liked me or approved of me. Maybe you didn't think I was good enough for your beloved William but I hope you know now that he wasn't good enough for me," my mom finished.

Gladys stood there stunned without saying a word. A tear began to appear in the corner of her eye but upon realizing it, she quickly wiped it away and shoved her way past my mother and me.

"Thanks for the service," Gladys grunted as she left the house in haste. Soon after, the rest of the guests began to trickle out and the twins, Aunt Joan and Uncle Larry headed upstairs to their rooms as they were planning to leave the following day. Henrietta had planned for people to stick around for a bit afterwards so she prepared quite a bit of food that would probably end up going to waste. Before we knew it, my mother and I were standing alone in the great room. She came over and wrapped me up in a big hug.

"I'm sorry mom for going off like that to Gladys," I started. Before I could say another word, my mother pressed her lips to mine and pulled me close into her. Her mouth tasted like a heavenly mixture of Chardonnay and cherries. I ran my hands through her hair and down her back until my hands were positioned at her ass. My mom seemed to stop kissing me for a second, but then realizing where my hands were, she continued on with renewed passion and vigor.

I squeezed her ass and lifted her up off the ground so we were at eye and mouth level. Like Cassie, she hiked her dress up to her hips and instinctively wrapped her toned legs around my waist. I carried her over to the couch and sat down. Our lips and tongues never separated. She was now straddling me on the couch and I could have lifted her dress right up over head if I had wanted to. She was grinding her hips and pelvis into mine as her tongue continued to probe my mouth. She then pulled herself away from me long enough to bite into my neck and sink her teeth into me.

"Oh fuck mom!" I panted as she kept grinding against me and biting my neck. I ran my hands up her dress and noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. I began to massage her tits and tweak her nipples.

"Ohhh Matty. You're so strong," she whispered into my ear. My mom sat up and leaned away from me allowing me full access to her chest. I pulled my hands out from under her dress and stared into her eyes. She had the same blue-gray eyes that Cassie has before she pounces. I looked slightly down at my mother's chest and noticed her cleavage staring at me through a slit in her dress. I placed my hands on each side of the slid and looked back into my mom's eyes. She nodded at me and smiled.

"Rip it," she ordered in a sexy tone. I did as instructed and ripped open my mom's dress. Her tits spilled out into my face as she leaned back into me. I desperately strived to suck a nipple into my mouth and was successful as my mom ran her hands through my hair on the back of my head. I ran my hands down her back and began to grab her ass and pull her tight against my now rock hard cock. Her dress was hiked up to her hips, ripped at the top and I was pulling her against me. I began to feel the wetness of her pussy through her panties as she ground herself along my cock.

"You're so hard baby," she whispered as she planted another kiss on my mouth. "Let me take care of you in a different way than you took care of Gladys," my mom winked as she slid down my body and was kneeling on the floor. While looking like she belonged on a hunt with the lioness Cassie, she licked her lips and bit onto my belt. In one quick motion my belt was undone and her hands were on my zipper. It seemed to take an hour for her to unzip my pants as she was going so slowly. When they were fully unzipped she crept her fingers inside my waistband and pulled my pants and boxers off in one motion.

My cock sprang into action. It was glistening with precum and was hard as iron. She glanced at it with desire and shock.

"Wow," She exclaimed. "Now I see why Rachel and that daughter of mine are always trying to get you alone," she winked as she took some bobby pins out of her hair and then shook it all loose to make her look even sexier and younger. All I could think about was having her and Cassie at the same time. Before I had a chance to think about that for more than a second, my mom's fingers were wrapped around my rod and her tongue was slowly circling around the tip of my throbbing cock.

The feeling was incredible. My mom was using the perfect levels of sucking, nibbling, and swirling as she toyed with the head of my cock like it was a lollipop. Her blue-gray eyes looked like they were looking into my soul. I swear I could have cum right then and there just by seeing that look of desire and passion in her eyes.

"Fuck mom...you're gonna make me cum if you keep it up like that," I let out between breaths.

"Maybe that's the plan," she quipped as she then swallowed my entire cock effortlessly. With my cock deep in my mom's throat she took one hand and began to squeeze balls. It almost seemed as if she was trying to make me cum faster down her throat. She popped my cock out of her mouth and I could see string of saliva and cum hanging from her lips as she was panting heavily.

"Now Matty...I want you to cum in mommy's mouth. Can you do that for me?" my mom whispered in a seductive tone. "Run your fingers through my hair and when you're cumming, pull my hair hard down onto your cock and I'm going to suck even harder," she finished. My eyes shot open at hearing her talk like this to me. I knew I wouldn't last much longer than this if I had all the willpower in the world. All I could do was nod my head before her mouth took me all in again. Her tongue was swirling around the base of my cock as her throat was providing so much suction to my rod. My hands were running through her thick blonde hair as I felt myself reaching the point of climax.

"OH FUCK mom...I'm so fucking close...," I said breathlessly as I began to bob her head up and down on my cock. Less than ten seconds later I was there.

"UHH FUCK I'M...I'm CUMMING!!" I yelled as I did as instructed and pulled her head down onto my cock and thrusted up more into her. I could feel her throat muscles tighten even more and it felt like a hand had a death grip on my cock. I could feel spurt after spurt shoot down my mom's throat as she locked eyes with me and didn't flinch. She was swallowing all my cum just as fast as I could pump it into her. The pressure was so intense but it lasted for a long time and seemed to prolong my orgasm for what felt like thirty seconds. After cumming harder than I ever have before, I returned my hips to the couch and slowly lifted her head from my cock.

My mom took a deep breath once her mouth was free and I could tell that she enjoyed that just as much as I did. She came and sat down on the couch beside me. Her hair was dishevelled, make-up was intact, her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily. She looked absolutely gorgeous. I glanced down to her panties and they were soaked through. They were dripping wet.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed. "Did you cum from that??" I asked excited at the prospect of my mom getting off strictly by sucking me off. My mom straddled me and kissed me on the cheek.

"What do you think?" She winked as her pussy was now sitting directly on top of my cock and I could feel how wet it was. She was starting to grind against me again.

"Uhh...I would say yes," I said dumbfounded. My mother laughed and kissed me on the other cheek.

"I always knew you were a smart boy," My mom smiled and was about to roll off before I planted a long lingering kiss of passion on her lips.

"I love you mom," I said as she looked deep into my eyes.

"I love you too son," she said as she put what was left of her dress together and stood up from the couch.

"I could sure use a shower," she said as she wiped some of my cum off of her lip. She was giving me those same eyes again.

"Tempting...but I think I'm going to go check on Cass. Maybe later," I said. My mother smiled a warm smile thinking of her two children together and sighed.

"Good idea sweetie. I'll talk to ya later," she said as she blew me a kiss and headed upstairs to her bedroom. I watched my mom's hips sway as she walked away from me. She looked over her shoulder and grinned as she continued her way up the stairs.

After all of that I decided I need to splash some water on my face to ensure that I wasn't dreaming. I walked into the kitchen to see Henrietta adjusting her outfit and breathing heavily. Her face was red and she began to fan herself with a magazine to cool down.

"Everything alright Etta?" I asked concerned. "You look a little flushed."

"Everything is perfecto, Mister Matthew. Thanks for asking!" Henrietta replied. "I was just...just...planning some dinners in this magazine," she finished as she held it up to me to try and prove her point. "I hope everyone is doing good," Henrietta began. "If you need ANYTHING at all, just let me know," she finished.

Henrietta came over and gave me a big hug. Her giant tits pressed against my chest and I could see there were some droplets of sweat in her cleavage. Did she see my mother and me? Was she a voyeur who liked to watch? Or did she actually want to fuck me? I decided to have a little fun with her.

"I appreciate that Etta," I began. "It's so good to have someone like you to talk to about anything," I commented.

"Yes, Yes, sir I am here for anything, not just talk!" She chimed in.

"Yeah it can be really hard sometimes to not get the support and comfort that need. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes Mister Matthew...things can get really really...hard," Henrietta said breathlessly as she not so subtly glanced down at my crotch. "Mister Matthew, I hope you think of me like second mother to you...I will do my best to do everything your mother can do to help!" she stated.

Henrietta, having regulated her breathing and calmed down rubbed her hand on my shoulder.

"You now man of house," Henrietta stated. "I do anything for man of house...I mean ANYTHING," she finished as she kissed me on the cheek and left the kitchen. I stood there smiling at the fact that maybe someday Henrietta would be taking orders from me in the bedroom and not related to cleaning.

I grabbed a drink of water and decided to head upstairs. I went to knock on Cassie's room but the door was slightly open. I could hear what sounded like heavy breathing and groaning coming from behind the door. Intrigued, I entered the room and saw that the bed was empty. I thought to myself that was a little strange and then I realized the sounds were coming from the bathroom. I soon realized that these sounds were not sounds of passion. I slowly opened the bathroom door and saw Cassie with her head in the toilet and Rachel running her hands through Cassie's hair.

"Shit, how much did she drink??" I asked Rachel quite concerned.

"I think she had three vodka waters with lime but I'm not sure how much of each ingredient was in there. Probably a lot," Rachel said as she nodded her head towards her girlfriend. "You know Cass though, she'll sleep this off, shower, brush her teeth and will be back to her perfect self in a few hours. Not to worry," Rachel said confidently.

"You're probably right. Wow what a morning eh?" I asked to Rachel. "I think I'm going to get bundled up and head out for a run in a little bit. Need to clear my head," I stated.

"Sounds like a good plan!" Rachel exclaimed quite excited at the prospect. "Want some company? After I get this one in bed I'm down. I can ask the twins if they want to come along too," Rachel winked at me and nudged me in the ribs playfully.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Sure, sounds great. Let me know when you're ready to go and I'll be sure to make it up to Cassie later that she missed out on some quality sibling bonding time," I said as I grinned at Rachel.

"You better...," Rachel demanded with her hands on her hips.

I pulled her close to me and planted a kiss on her that seemed to make her knees buckle. I walked her backwards so she was against the bathroom counter and I lifted her up onto it. She spread her legs so I could slip between them and then used her hips to keep me in place. I ripped open her white blouse and began to kiss her neck while I worked my way down to her breasts.

"Mmmm that feels so nice," Rachel cooed as she was running her hands through my hair. I pulled myself away from her and spun her around so that her hands were flat on the counter top and she was leaned over. I hiked up her skirt to find a hot pink thong. I pulled her thong down to her ankles and began to squeeze and massage her ass cheeks in my hands. All the while Cassie was in and out of sleep leaning against the toilet.

I realized this wasn't the best time to do this so I smacked Rachel's ass cheek and brought my head right next to hers.

"Yoga pants, no underwear. I'm leaving in 20 minutes. Tell the twins the same rule applies to them," I ordered as I smacked the other ass cheek and left Rachel rubbing her ass with a naughty smile on her face. About 20 minutes later I was downstairs ready to go. It wasn't the coldest December on record so I didn't feel bad about the girls not wearing any underwear. I'm sure the four of us could find something to keep us warm if we needed to. As I was stretching and warming up I saw my beautiful Rachel flanked by two gorgeous red heads coming out the back door. Even in their workout gear the twins looked fashionable. They were both wearing tight black yoga pants with knitted leg warmers and sneakers. Up top they were wearing thin base layer long sleeve shirts that hugged every curve or crevice with a light jacket that was not zipped up. With their headbands and sunglasses on, it was difficult to tell them apart but I then realized that Becca was wearing the hot pink jacket and Steph was wearing a white one. Then there was Rachel.

Nick54321
Nick54321
364 Followers