A December to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick54321
Nick54321
365 Followers

Rachel was wearing what looked like the same black yoga pants except they only came down to her knees. Her silky lower legs were bare and she was only wearing sneakers below them. She was wearing a heavier jacket up top but it was also not done up all the way. I could swear that I could see what looked like a bra peeking through the top without a shirt but I thought I must have been mistaken. Rachel was wearing sunglasses and a fluffy winter hat a top her gorgeous full head of hair.

I definitely could tell that all three of them followed my order of no underwear and wish I could have seen the looks on the twins' faces when Rachel told them this is what I asked for.

"Well, let's get a move on," I suggested as I began to run down the trail towards the woods. The girls managed to catch up with me pretty quick. I decided to drop a bit behind so I could better enjoy the view. I think the girls knew exactly what I was doing and made sure to take long graceful strides in their yoga pants to prove that they followed my request. For the next 15 minutes or so the girls and I enjoyed the beautiful landscape in front of us. The trees and branches were all lightly frosted from the previous night's snowfall. The sun was shining through the trees and was completely illuminating the woods as the four of us enjoyed the time we were spending together.

The twins would occasionally look over their shoulder and wink or blow kisses while giggling away. At some points Rachel would smack them on the ass to get them to keep the pace up. Sometimes those smacks turned into full on ass grabs which really got me thinking how great of an idea this was. We had been jogging for about a half hour now and were coming up on a very secluded clearing that Rachel and I knew about. Rachel took a sharp detour off the trail and the twins stopped in place not sure of what to do.

"You ladies coming?" I queried as I ran past them and was closing the gap on Rachel. Rachel was looking over her shoulder and laughing as she saw the perplexed looks on the twins' faces. When she realized I was getting closer she took off into a full sprint towards the clearing. The twins were falling a bit behind but I managed to catch up to Rachel pretty quickly as we found ourselves standing alone in the clearing of trees. I came up to Rachel, wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up in the air to kiss me. She wrapped her legs tight around my waist, put her arms around my neck and began to kiss me back with incredible passion and desire.

Our cheeks were a little red from the combination of running and wind chill but I could tell that the lust we were each feeling for each other was contributing as well. I managed to back up and nearly tripped when I backed into a log. I fell onto my ass with Rachel on top of me. She was now straddling me on top of the log. I knew things were going to get a little hot so I quickly unzipped her jacket and was incredible happy to see only a silvery lace bra and nothing else. When I opened her jacket and exposed her hot chest to the cold air, I could immediately see goose bumps on her skin as she took in a long deep breath. I began to kiss her neck and slowly worked my way down to her gorgeous tits just asking to be freed from their lace prison. She was wearing one that did up in the front so I quickly used my tongue and lips to unclasp it. I was instantly rewarded as Rachel's gorgeous breasts rubbed me in the face and I immediately sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. I began to suck and gently bite on her nipple while my hands slowly inched down her yoga pants until I was grabbing her ass. Her hips were slowly starting to push hard against me and a few minutes later she was gyrating her hips against mine hard. Rachel ripped open my thin jacket and then immediately pulled my shirt over my head. Rachel began to kiss and bite on my chest.

Without looking, Rachel threw the shirt behind her and I was really hoping that it landed on another log and not in the snow. When I opened my eyes and peered over Rachel's shoulder I saw that Becca had caught the shirt and was holding it up to her face. Steph was leaning against her sister and she began to slowly remove her jacket. I wasn't sure if somehow Rachel knew they were there or it was just luck that they happened to catch it. Honestly, I didn't care. Becca set the shirt down on a log and also began to take off her jacket. Steph was now rubbing against her sister as she was probably desperate for some warmth but also for pleasure. Becca began to return the favour to her twin as she took her by the hand and led her over to a log on the opposite side of the clearing. It was still close enough that I could make out every facial expression and hear every sound they were making as they laid down on top of a flat log.

At that moment Rachel sunk her teeth hard into my shoulder which caused my attention to focus on the topless brunette straddling me and grinding into my crotch.

"Something else occupying your attention?" Rachel asked in a sweet voice with a mischievous smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Of course not," I replied. "How could it?" I asked back as I continued to suck and nibble on her gorgeous tits. She took a long deep breathe in as she pulled my head tight against her and was running her fingers through my hair. She was now grinding against my cock a lot harder and I could tell there was no need for either of us to waste any more time on foreplay. I grabbed her ass and stood up while her legs wrapped around me. I let go of her and she clung to me tight as she kissed me passionately all over my neck. I managed to get my pants and boxers down to my ankles and then slowly sat back down on top of the log.

"I like how you don't mess around," Rachel said as she stood up and peeled off her tight yoga pants extremely slowly but kept her sneakers on. There was no underwear, just as I had requested. As Rachel stepped out of her clothes she peered over her shoulder to see what the other two were up to. I took the chance to catch a glimpse of my cousins sixty-nining across the clearing.

"Looks like they don't mess around either," I stated with a nod and smile on my face. Rachel turned quickly back around to me with a mock expression of anger.

"Getting distracted again are we?" She asked. "Would you like to go hang out with them instead of me?" She asked with a wink.

"Absolutely not," I replied. "I want you. On my cock. NOW" I demanded as I pulled Rachel back on top of me. The precum mixed with her natural juices dripping from her pussy was all the lubricant we needed. Rachel slid right on top of my cock and let out a loud moan as she did so.

"OHHH FUCK MATTY...FUCK ME...FUCK ME!" Rachel screamed as she bounced herself on top of me. Her breasts were at perfect level again for me to suck and play with at will. My hands were on her hips helping to pull her down faster and harder with each thrust.

"Oh baby this is so good..." Rachel purred. "But... I ...but I can't watch the girls in this position," Rachel admitted. Rachel quickly got up, spun around and sat right back down on top of my cock. She was kneeling on the log riding me reverse cowgirl style so we could both watch the incredibly sexy show happening in front of us.

"Mmmm this is much better," Rachel stated as she was grinding back and forth on me and bouncing up and down.

"Now that we both can watch, it seems fair," She looked over her shoulder and winked at me.

"Do you like that Matty? Fucking me hard while we watch your cousins eat each other out?" Rachel asked in a naughty sexy voice. "Is that making you harder baby?"

"Fuck me Matty...fuck me like you would fuck the two of them!" Rachel squealed as she began to ride me harder and faster. I took my right hand and quickly began to rub her clit as I pumped harder and faster inside her.

At this point, the twins had changed positions and were now scissoring each other. Both were desperate to grind their clits against the other. It was one of the hottest moments in my life as I fucked my girl Rachel while we watched my cousins go at it like primitive animals. They were fondling and sometimes groping at each other's breasts. They would often go in and bite each other's lips and tongues as they seemed hell bent on making each other cum hard.

"Oh fuck Rachel...i'm so fucking close," I managed to get out between thrusts. Rachel began to swivel her hips in a circular motion like she was using a hula hoop.

"God baby...im going to cum...right... right ... N...FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKK" Rachel gasped as her entire body shook. She kept up the pace while she grinded away hoping to make me cum inside of her. I slowed down my hand and was rubbing her clit slowly as she eventually came down from her orgasm. At this point I was ready to blow.

Rachel took my hands and placed them on her breasts. She looked over her shoulder and winked.

"Your turn baby. I got a surprise for you" she said as she seemed to tighten her pussy even more. I looked up at her in disbelief on how it felt so tight.

"I've been doing some exercises and have been practicing for you," she simply stated. "I want you to feel like you're the first person who has fucked me because honest to God, I wish you were the first and only," I could hear the sincerity and love in her voice at that last statement. The fact that it felt so tight and she wished I was the only man who had ever fucked her, had me elated.

"Oh Rachel...I love you so much...I'm so close babe..." I grunted out while my eyes were focused on her gyrating hips.

"Cum in me babe" Rachel whispered as she leaned back against my body. "Watch your two cousins fuck each other and cum in me hard."

I wasn't sure if I had just drowned it out or if they were making sounds the whole time but I started to hear loud panting and moaning from across the clearing. The twins were grinding their pussies together hard and each were pulling the other's legs tight against themselves. Although we were a little ways away we could both tell they were starting to cum. With that, Rachel began to bounce up and down again on me as her breathing picked up.

"God BABY" Rachel screamed..."Let's all cum together...I love you so much Matt!" Rachel stated as her body began to shake again. I couldn't believe it but her pussy got even tighter and at that instant I began to shoot my load deep into Rachel's pussy.

"FUCK RACH...!" I screamed as I could feel myself emptying inside of her. The twins were now leaning against each other gently kissing as they watched the show from across the clearing. Everyone was naked out in the cold, but the heat was managing to keep everyone warm. After what felt like gallons of cum being shot into my girlfriend, I was finally finished. I could have sworn Rachel came twice more as I was cumming into her but couldn't be sure. A few minutes later, the cold air reminded us that we should probably get dressed and get back home.

A few minutes later we were all getting dressed together in the clearing. All four of us were smiling with each other and laughing as we headed back towards the house. The run was a lot slower this time around but we were all running in a 2 x 2 formation. Rachel and I leading the way, and the twin's right behind us. About 45 minutes later we finally arrived back home. The twins gave me a wink and blew kissed at me when we got to the door.

"Thanks for the run Matty," Becca said.

"And thanks for the show," Steph added.

"Ladies the pleasure was all mine...well actually I guess it was everybody's," I stated causing all three women to laugh. The twins continued to laugh and giggle as they headed inside leaving Rachel and I on the back patio.

"Well, I better go check on Cass," Rachel said as she gave me a hug and kissed me on the lips.

"Remember, you have to make it up to her since she missed this extraordinary run we just had!"

"Not a problem at all," I replied. "I will definitely make this up to her."

I headed up to my room to grab a shower, watch a little bit of TV and check some email. Before I knew it, dinner was close and I decided to make Cass a nice meal to make it up to her. I headed into Rachel's room to have her try to convince my mom and the rest of the family that was staying with us to head out for dinner and a movie to give the two of us time to hang out.

I could see the smirk appear on Rachel's face.

"Sure babe...no problem," Rachel agreed with a wink as she headed off to find my mother and tell her of my idea. When Rachel left I very quietly snuck into Cassie's room as she appeared to just be waking up.

"Ughhhhh" Cassie grunted as she sat up in bed rubbing her head.

"How ya doin Cass?" I asked in a sympathetic tone.

"I've definitely been better," she stated as she slowly rolled out of bed. "I'm going to go brush my teeth and take a shower," she declared as she walked by me and rubbed her hand along my cheek.

"Hey Cass, I know we haven't spent much time together lately but how about I cook you a great dinner tonight and then maybe we can hang out in the hot tub? Just the two of us. What do ya think?"

Cassie stopped dead in her tracks and turned around quickly to look at me. She was grinning ear to ear with a mischievous smile.

"What about the rest of the family?" She asked inquisitively. I wasn't sure if she was hoping they would be around or if they would be gone.

"They're all heading out for dinner and a movie. I want to spend some time alone with you...and only you Cassie. I have to go grab a few things but hang out in here and don't come down to the kitchen until I tell you dinner is ready. And wear something classy. "

"What about something slutty?" Cassie winked at me.

"Anything that touches your body would look perfect to me," I stated. Cassie seemed to blush slightly which threw me off.

"You got yourself a deal," she stated as she pulled her tank top over her head, dropped her panties and closed the bathroom door without breaking eye contact with me. I took the time she was putting herself back together to thrown on suit pants, shirt and a tie as well as head into town and get some groceries for dinner tonight. I wanted it to be a special night. I stopped by the liquor store to grab a nice bottle of red in case Cassie was in the mood to have a glass or two. I then stopped by the butcher to get some lobster tails and a prime rib roast. Before I left, I had Henrietta set up the dining room for a classy formal intimate dinner for two.

When I arrived back home, I was blown away. Candles were glowing and the table looked incredible.

Just the food now I thought to myself. I headed into the kitchen and started seasoning the prime rib with some salt and pepper and olive oil. I created an au jus dip to go with it from ingredients in the panty. Henrietta was around to help with tips and tricks and took care of preparing mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli. Before you knew it, the lobster tails were broiled to perfection and the prime rib was cooked to a juicy pink medium-rare.

I decided it was time to get Cassie and accompany her down for dinner. Henrietta made sure to tell me she would make herself scarce after the food was served and the plates were cleared but for some reason I senses she was just happy being in our presence. She insisted on serving the meal as it was an honour for her to do so. When I got to the top of the stairs I noticed that Cassie's door was slightly open. When I rapped on the door, I was absolutely floored at what she was wearing as the door opened slowly.

Cassie had on a very very short mini skirt that was black and white argyle and a thin white blouse that she was nearly popping out of. Her gorgeous thick blonde hair was up and looked like a hot mess. Always accompanying her outfits were a set of black strappy heels. She looked like she was dressed in a slutty schoolgirl costume or something. She is any man's fantasy on regular days but in that outfit tonight I wanted to pin her against the wall and fuck her senseless right then and there. I could tell that was the look she was going for also. Sensing my approval, she took her finger in her mouth and pouted at me.

"What's wrong? Don't like my outfit?" She said in mock disappointment as she tried to hide her smile.

"If it weren't for the fantastic dinner that I have prepared that is waiting for us downstairs, I would already have your legs around my waist and would be drilling you into the wall," I replied with a wink.

I could see Cassie's eyed widen at the prospect as her and I haven't been alone in what seemed like forever.

"Hmm," Cassie replied. "Maybe that can be dessert?" she asked as she patted my face and headed towards the stairs. While she was still in arms reach, I grabbed her wrist, spun her around and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. She wrapped her hands around my neck as mine were around her waist pulling her hard into me. She raised her leg up and started rubbing her inner thigh on the outside of my leg. She suddenly stopped and broke the kiss.

"Dinner will get cold if we keep this up," she stated. "Don't worry baby bro, I'll finish what I started," Cassie completed as she took my hand and walked with me down the stairs to the dining room.

"Oh wow!" Cassie exclaimed as she noticed the dining room was set up for our special dinner. The table was a rectangular shape with settings on either end. There was enough space end-to-end to still have an intimate conversation but there was also enough space that we wouldn't be all over each other during dinner and could actually have a nice conversation. I led Cass to her seat and pulled out her chair for her.

"Such a gentlemen pulling out my chair for me," she commented. "You better not be planning to pull out later tonight during...other activities," Cassie winked and smiled.

My heart skipped a beat but I tried to remain a civilized gentlemen and not a caveman. I cleared my throat.

"Whatever the lady wishes," I winked back and smiled as she took a seat and I pushed her chair back in. I placed her serviette on her lap and headed to the bottle of red wine on the table.

"Care for a glass?" I asked as I began to uncork it.

"Mmmm yes please," Cassie answered as she noticed that it was her favourite vintage. I poured two glasses and handed one to her while I took my seat. That was Henrietta's signal. She came bursting into the dining room, with a wide smile and carrying two silver platters and placed one in front of each of us.

"Dinner is served Ms. Cassie," Henrietta declared. "I hope you enjoy this meal that Mr. Matthew worked so hard on," Henrietta finished. Cassie took her hand in hers.

"Thank you so much Etta," Cassie began as she was stroking her thumb along the top of Henrietta's hand. "You have done so much for this family and have always been a loyal companion. I think I can speak for Matty when I say you are a member of this family now and not just someone that Will hired to help out. I really cherish our friendship and enjoy the long talks that we sometimes have together. I do hope that the our relationship with you continues to blossom as you have as a person since you have worked here," Cassie finished.

I could see the tears start to swell up in Henrietta's eyes. She leaped down and wrapped Cassie in a warm embracing hug.

"Thank you very much Ms. Cassie! I love being a part of your household and am very grateful for your kind words and hospitality," Henrietta mentioned as she was wiping away tears. "It is an honour to be considered a part of your family and I too enjoy the time we spend together," She finished.

I was watching this beautiful moment in front of me and I couldn't help but see how incredible of a person Cassie was. When Henrietta released the hug, Cassie planted a soft kiss on her cheeks and held her face in her hands.

Nick54321
Nick54321
365 Followers