A December to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the only man I want, son" my mother purred as she impaled herself on my cock. I was surprised how tight she was. Not quite as tight as Cass, but my cock seemed to fill her up more. Maybe Cassie could accommodate a larger cock than my mom? Either way it felt incredible as my mother let out a long deep breath into my ear.

"I love you so much Matthew," she whispered. "Now FUCK ME!" she said louder as she sat back a little bit and began rubbing her clit. I grabbed her tits in my hands and began to massage them as my mom rode me in the hot tub. Cassie was kneeling on the seat beside me either kissing and making out with me or sucking on my mom's tits. There was even a moment when Cassie was sucking on my mom's clit while my mom gyrated on my lap. I wrapped my hands around my mom's back and held her tight to me while I jack hammered her up and down as fast as I could go.

My mom must have sensed that I was close to cumming when she squeezed her pussy tight and leaned in close to my ear.

"Cum inside me baby, cum inside mommy," She said in an authoritative but sexy voice. I unleashed stream after stream into the channel that gave me life. It was the most erotic and taboo feeling I have ever experience. It seemed that I was never going to run out of cum as I kept streaming more and more into her as she kept gyrating and swaying her hips on my cock.

Cassie started running her fingers gently through my hair as I regulated my breathing and my mom and I were back to reality. She planted a long lingering kiss on my lips and popped off of me. The three of us had huge smiles on our faces as we knew this day was over and we could begin a new chapter in our lives starting tomorrow. We had said our final farewell to William and were ready to grow together as a family.

I could picture Rachel, Cassie, and my mother on a beach together having an incredible time. As that thought crossed my mind, I hopped out of the hot tub and kissed the two women good night.

I headed to the house and hit the bed. Life was fantastic.

*****

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for the third and final installment of "A December to Remember!" I had originally planned to have all three chapters done during the Christmas holidays but a few things came up. I will get working on chapter 3 ASAP and post as soon as it's done. Comments are always appreciated as I'm looking to get better. I also may start considering an editor.

If anyone is interested please let me know.