A December to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have always been like a big sister or a mother to me when Sara and I never used to get along. I want us to have the same special relationship that I have with my mother and brother now." Cassie stated as she kissed Henrietta square on the lips. I could see Henrietta was shocked at first but then kissed her and embraced her back. The kiss was merely a peck on the lips but I could feel myself getting hard at watching this unfold in front of me.

"Thank you Ms. Cassie!" Henrietta exclaimed as she rubbed her hands on Cassie's cheeks. She started into her eyes for a moment before shaking her head and returning to the reality that it was time for us to eat dinner.

"My apologies Mr. Matthew!" Henrietta began.

"Etta, it is completely fine, I feel the same way about you as Cassie does. Thank you for everything," I said.

Henrietta nodded her head and then removed the lids on the platters. The platters were done up incredibly. The presentation looked like something that belonged in a magazine or a fine dining establishment. With the greatness of my mom's estate as a backdrop and the elegant, perfectly cooked meal in front of her, I could sense the pure happiness in Cassie's eyes.

"Matty...this...this looks incredible," Cassie commented. "You did all this...just for me?"

"Cassie, I love you so much and you mean the world to me," I started. "This dinner was meant to symbolize how special you are to me and that you deserve only the best," I finished.

Cassie took a long look into my eyes and I could start to see what looked like a tear forming. She was smiling from ear to ear and I could definitely tell that my last comment made her feel special and safe while we were together.

We started to eat dinner and the conversation flowed naturally back and forth between us. No topic was off limits and each one seemed to transition flawlessly into the next. We were both lost in the conversation and before we knew it, two hours had passed and we were just finishing our dinner.

Cassie put her fork and knife down and delicately wiped her mouth.

"That was amazing," Cassie commented aloud "I never knew you could cook like that little bro," Cassie finished as she winked from across the table.

"What did you expect me to do while I was away at school without you and Rachel to keep me busy?" I queried back. Cassie gave me a sly grin.

"Oh I'm sure you could have done something once we got off the phone with you," Cassie said. "In all honestly we did feel bad getting you all worked up and then just saying good bye. Although we did have something that was nowhere as good as you...but it helped," Cassie winked at me again.

I must have looked perplexed at her last comment as Cassie broke out into a fit of laughter. Henrietta must have assumed we were finished with dinner and came in to clear the plates.

"How was everything?" Henrietta asked as she began cleaning up the dishes. Cassie and I helped stack the plates to make it easier for her.

"Things were fantastic!" Cassie exclaimed. "Oh my gosh that was probably one of the best meals I have ever had,"

"You have Mr. Matthew to thank for that. I only helped out a little bit with the vegetables," Henrietta said.

"Oh don't worry Etta, I will definitely be giving Mr. Matthew the thanks he deserves," Cassie said with yet another wink.

Henrietta just smiled and looked at me.

"Done with the wine glasses?" Henrietta asked as she noticed the bottle of red was empty.

"Hmmm well I don't want to be but it seems we are out," Cassie said with a sad look on her face.

"No worries my dear," Henrietta said as she carried the plates into the kitchen. "I have something special for the two of you," she finished. Henrietta was gone for about a minute and came back with another bottle of red. I could tell by the label that this wine had been from the Bordeaux region in France and was corked some time ago. I wasn't sure where she had found this bottle of red but I was 100% certain that this was an extremely expensive vintage.

"Etta," I asked. "Where did you get this?"

Henrietta just laughed and looked at me.

"Don't you worry Mr. Matthew. Just enjoy it," she finished as she uncorked the bottle and poured us each a glass.

"Now that dinner is clear, I will retire for the night," Henrietta said. "Good night Ms. Cassie. Good night Mr. Matthew,"

"Good night Etta," we both seemed to reply in unison causing my sister and I to look at each other and smile. Henrietta nodded and left the dining room. Cassie and I sat there staring at each other for a minute without saying anything.

"Sooo Mr. Matthew," Cassie said in her best imitation of Henrietta's sexy voice. "What do we do next?" she asked as she brought her glass to her mouth to inhale the aroma of the wine. After swirling it around in her glass for a few seconds she took a small sip. Her eyes lit up upon allowing the Cab Sauv-Merlot blend hit her lips.

"This is incredible Matty. Try it!"

I held the glass up to my face and took a deep breath in. The aromas swirled around and I took a sip. It was exquisite. One of the best tasting wines I have ever had.

"Wow...that is amazing," I said echoing Cassie's earlier comment. I looked into Cassie's eyes as I wanted to return our conversation to talking about leaving me alone on the phone.

"So...what do you mean you had something to remind you two of me?" I asked while I took another sip.

"Not jealous, are we baby?" Cassie asked in a sexy playful tone. "Trust me, it was nowhere near as good as the real thing. Speaking of which..." Cassie left her thought in mid-sentence as she stood up from the table and pushed her chair out. She let all of her hair down and undid the top button on her blouse. I could see a black lacy bra peeking through. She placed one foot on to her chair causing her skirt to ride up. From my angle at the table I couldn't see anything other than the bottom of her skirt so I moved my head around to get a better angle.

"Can't see? Well that's a pity," Cass said as she twirled her fingers in her hair. "Let's fix that shall we?" she continued as she stepped completely onto the chair and began to crawl onto the top of the table.

Here I was sitting at the head of a table and my gorgeous, fuckable, sister was dressed in a short skirt, blouse half open, hair all a mess, and was crawling towards me. The look in her eye was that same look like she was about to pounce on something and do whatever she wanted to it. She was very slowly licking her lips and very slightly grinning. I could barely sit still...I wanted to jump up on that table and stick my rock hard cock deep inside of her and fuck her hard against the table.

Cassie got to maybe a foot away from my face and kneeled so she was sitting on her heels and looking down at me. She grabbed my tie and wrapped it around her fist. She pulled me closer causing me to slightly stand up from my chair. She was maybe an inch from my face and I could smell the heavenly aroma of the wine and her floating around me. She planted a very fast yet passionate kiss on me and then pushed me back down into my chair.

"You just get to watch for now," Cassie stated. "Don't worry little bro...you will be ravishing me soon enough," she winked as she took her right hand and placed in on the bottom of her skirt. She began to slowly pull the skirt up inch by inch showing her incredibly sexy toned and tanned legs. Her left hand was softly rubbing her tits through her shirt and bra. I quickly glanced up at her gorgeous tits but my main focus was on what is underneath that skirt.

Cassie could tell that I was very interested in that component and she started to creep it up a bit faster.

"What are you...expecting to see?" Cassie asked as she paused and stopped lifting the skirt. There were only a few inches to go before I could get my answer.

"I don't care what it is but it's coming off in less than a minute," I ordered as she pulled up her skirt the rest of the way. I found myself staring at her completely shaven pussy. No panties, G-string, nothing.

"Like what you see?" She asked as she began to slowly rub her clit with her right hand. "Mmmm that feels so good," Cassie said to herself as she closed her eyes and began to pick up the pace. Her other hand was now grabbing her tits and squeezing her nipples. Cassie spread her hips wider to give me a better view as she stuck her fingers in her mouth and kept rubbing her clit. My cock was rock hard under the table and it needed some action. I shifted in my chair to try and find a more comfortable position

Cassie must have sensed me getting impatient as she opened her eyes and crawled right to the end of the table. She sucked on her fingers and then yanked on my tie causing me to stand up from my chair. She nearly crushed our teeth together ad she kissed me with so much force. She didn't stop kissing me as we began to undress each other. She undid my tie and briefly stopped to pull it over my head. I ripped open the rest of her blouse and she took it off. Her gorgeous breasts were heaving up and down with her heavy breathing. She ripped open my shirt causing a button to fly across the room.

"Oops," she said with a grin. "Mr. Matthew might need to punish me now," Cassie commented as she began to bite hard on my shoulder and kiss my chest. I grabbed Cassie's hair with my hand and pulled her away from me. I pulled her legs out from under her and placed her feet on the edge of table. Her pussy was now dripping wet and was positioned right at the edge of the table. I needed to taste it so I leaned down and began to suck and nibble on her clit.

"Oh FUCK Matty," Cassie screamed as she threw herself flat onto the table. Her thighs tightened against my head as I continued to eat her out. I slowly increased the pace and when she was so wet I slid two fingers into her pussy. My two fingers probed the inside of her wet tunnel desperate to give her the pleasure she was craving from them. I could feel my sister trembling and shaking as I continued on for some time before Cassie made the next move.

"I need to devour that fucking cock," she purred as she swung her legs off to the side and hopped off the table. She pushed me in the chest gently to have me plop down and sit on the edge of the table. She had my pants unzipped and around my ankles in seconds as she began to kiss my cock through my silk boxers

"Mmm, you're already so hard baby," Cassie said in a sexy voice as pre cum had begun to show on the boxers. Cassie's lips sucking through the fabric was definitely her way of pleasing and teasing.

"You know...It's been a little while since I had this monster all to myself," she said nonchalantly as she was now rubbing my cock and dancing her fingers around the waistband of my boxers.

"And although you're going to fuck my pussy on this table after I play with it in my mouth, I want to put it somewhere...different," she said with a mischievous look in her eyes.

My cock twitched in my boxers and could have sworn that it was about to rip through. Cassie felt the twitch and in an instant, had my boxers pulled down and my hard cock was right in front of her face.

"So," Cassie said as she kissed the head of my cock. "What do you think?" She asked as she kissed and sucked again. She looked up at me right into my eyes.

"Want to fuck me in the ass brother?" Cassie asked and before I had a chance to answer she was inhaling and swallowing my entire cock. I could feel it against the back of her throat as she sucked, released and pulled it in and out. Her tongue was swirling around the tip and spiraled down the shaft. She was cradling my balls in one hand and stroking hard and fast with the other. Looking down into her gorgeous blue eyes with her blonde hair all over the place, I knew I needed to fuck her right then and couldn't wait any longer.

I placed my hands on the sides of her head and lifted her up. I spun her around so she was leaning against the table and I lifted her up onto it. My rock hard cock was now lined up to her dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck me Matt," Cassie whispered into my ear as she pulled me into her. My cock spread her pussy lips wide as I was in as deep as I could go in one fluid motion. Her toned legs wrapped me tight and I could feel her pussy tighten on my cock as she squeezed me. I crushed my lips against hers as our hands were desperately exploring each other's bodies. I began to slip in and out of my darling sister as her legs released me on the out thrust and pulled me back in tight when I thrusted back in.

"Oh fuck Matty I've missed this. I feel so complete when you're inside me," Cassie said breathlessly as our moans were increasing louder and faster. I continued fucking my sister harder and faster on the dining room table. Our tongues were desperately thrusting in and out of each other's mouths as we began to approach climax.

"Fuck Cassie I'm gonna cum..." I grunted out in between moans.

"Fuck me in the ass!" Cassie screamed as she pushed me away and climbed onto all fours on the dining room table. I jumped up on the table and positioned my tip at the tip of her tight rosebud. Before I had a chance to even say anything, Cassie thrusted herself back so hard that my cock went balls deep inside her.

"OH FUCK!!" Cassie screamed as she gyrated her hips. I couldn't believe how tight she was and how she took all that in that fast.

"Holy shit Cass," I said. "You're fucking incredible," I finished as I pulled my cock slowly out of her ass and thrust it back in just as quickly the second time.

"Fuck me and cum in my ass Matty!" Cassie squealed as I continued to pump into her. She was furiously rubbing her clit as I were using her shoulders to pull deeper into her every time.

"I...IM CUMMING!!" Cassie shouted as she began to shake and tremble. "Cum with me brother," Cassie said as she looked over her shoulder deep into my eyes. Seeing that look of lust staring directly at me was enough. I began to shoot load after load deep into my sister's ass.

"UNHHHH FUCK! I bellowed as I continued to empty myself deep into Cassie. After a few minutes of cumming together we began to come down from our highs.

"Holy shit that was incredible Cass," I said first as I pulled out and crawled over to kiss my sister. She pulled me tight into her mouth as her tongue massaged mine with long passionate strokes.

"Glad you enjoyed it," she said with a wink. "I sure know I did," she finished.

I stared deep into my sister's eyes which reinforced the notion that I never wanted to be apart from either her or Rachel ever again. Cassie stared right back and I could tell she was thinking the same thing.

"Sooooo Hot tub?" Cassie said with a mischievous smile as she hopped off the table and gathered pieces of clothing to look somewhat decent as we walked through the house to the back yard.

We eventually made it to the hot tub without being able to keep our hands off of each other. We threw the cover off, out clothing quickly followed and we hopped into the hot water. The cold winter's air made us feel rejuvenated as our bodies were nice and warm below the water level. Cassie quickly cuddled up to me and began to kiss and nibble on my ear.

"That was an incredible meal...and dessert was fantastic," she added as she bit down on my ear.

"It makes me so glad that I have a surprise for you this evening," she finished as she sat a little ways away from me.

"Is that right?" I asked trying to be nonchalant about it but deep inside it was killing me. If what we did was not incredible enough what else did she have in mind?

"Sure is," Cassie replied as she looked over to the patio swing. Cassie made a head gesture which signaled to someone over there to come on over.

I had been dying to fuck Rachel and Cassie at the same time as it has been some time and my cock immediately sprung back into action.

"I think you're REALLY going to enjoy this," Cassie said. "I know I will," she finished as the figured was just arriving at the hot tub. I couldn't make out the features until they were illuminated by the lights of the hot tub.

It wasn't Rachel. It was my mother.

Just when I thought my cock couldn't get any harder, my mother shed her thin robe and climbed naked into the hot tub to join her two children who just fucked on her dining room table.

Cassie was the first to approach her and they embraced in a passionate kiss that nobody would mistake as a kiss that a mother and daughter should share. The two smoking blondes waded over to my end of the hot tub and took a seat next to me.

"Hi Matthew," my mother purred in a sexy voice. "Hope you don't mind that I skipped the movie and decided to hang out with the two of you," she finished as she bit and nibbled on my ear. Cassie was just sitting next to me on my other side watching us.

"Nope...no problem at all," I managed to choke out as my mom grasped my hard cock under the water and climbed on top of me. Her tongue was instantly down my throat. She let go of my cock and let it rub against her toned abs. She took my face in her hands and pressed her gorgeous tits into my face.

I immediately began to nibble and suck on her tits as she started to grind her hips against me. Cassie was running her hand up and down my mom's back and occasionally squeezing her ass. I was dying for the moment when I could penetrate my mother and fuck her crazy. The two women didn't have that same idea right then. My mom climbed off of me and leaned back against the other side of the hot tub. She motioned for Cassie to come join her. When I tried to follow she told me to wait where I was.

"You get to watch for now Matthew," my mother informed me as she took Cassie by the hand and sat her beside her.

"Have you ever fantasized about the two of us together?" she asked as she was rubbing her hand up Cassie's thigh. Cassie had her eyes focused on my mother.

"Oh yeah!" I commented a little too excitedly causing both the women to laugh and brush their hair out of their face in the same way. They stared at each other and smiled as they each closed the distance between them. They both closed their eyes as they were close and I watched as their lips met, mouths open and their tongues began darting in and out of each other's mouths. Cassie began to massage my mom's tits as my mother went between Cassie's legs and began to rub her clit.

It was like watching two gorgeous blonde twins go at it. These two ladies shared quite the bond and it definitely showed. Blonde hair was all over the place as their making out picked up and sweat was starting to form on their foreheads and cheeks.

Cassie leaned back against the corner of the hot tub so she could spread her legs more. My mother did the same in the other corner. Their legs started to rub against each other and eventually they were scissoring. My smoking hot sister was rubbing her clit against my fucking sexy mom. And they were about to get each other off. I started stroking my cock as I watched the two of them cum together for the first time.

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD" Cassie squealed as she gyrated against my mom.

"OH CASSIE, OH BABY," My mom replied as she grinded back and pulled my sister tight against her. When the two of them were finished they both turned their sights to me and waded back over to my side. They each began to kiss my cheeks and began making out in front of me. I kissed my mother back only to have my tongue pulled out of her mouth by Cassie and had it right down her throat instead. This playful back and forth continued for a few minutes until my mom decided to straddle me again.

"I want you inside me Matthew," my mom whispered as she lifted herself up out of the water and positioned her pussy right above my throbbing member.