A Different Kind of Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers

The first time I watched one of those videos I was literally in shock at just how young all the girls were, and instead of seeing the typical overused porn stars that I had become accustomed to viewing with Jack all the models both male and female were probably no more than eighteen or nineteen at best. It just seemed to me as though so many of the scenes were more artistic in nature than pornographic, and just the way the girls still appeared so naive and innocent even as their mouths were riding up and down some lucky boys cock reminded me so much of myself when I was their age. Of course all those gorgeous young studs were just as big as the beast that is inside me now, and I couldn't even speculate about how many times I fingered myself imaging that it was the two of us making love on his monitor instead of them. I'm sure he's had those very same thoughts as his hand has brought him God only know how many orgasms over the past few years.

"Did you notice that all those girls look just like you," he whispers as I feel the cheeks of my ass being gently spread apart.

There's just something about being opened this way that unleashes a side of me that even his father had a hard time controlling, and if he touches the lips of my anus five years of frustrations are going to be unleashed upon him in a way even I won't be able to hold myself back from ravaging him. I'm sure most men would probably kill to find a girl like me, but there were many times when Jack dared not touch me down there because he knew how insatiable I can be once I felt his finger slip inside me. I've never been able to quite figure why one of my most sensitive erogenous zone would be located on such a forbidden part of my body, but as I feel his fingers about to caress me there I know it's already too late to stop what's about to happen between us.

"Are you're telling me the truth," I moan as he suddenly slides his entire length back inside me which sends a signal of panic throughout my body.

Oh God he's so big is the only thought that keeps going through my head now, and it's just so obvious by the way his hips are moving that he's decided it's time for us to get serious about why we're really both here. The fact he's my son, best friend and now lover just seems too good to be true, and as my insides are trying to adjust with each new thrust I just know that I'll never have another lover who will both cherish and stretch me the way he's doing now.

"You're a hundred times more beautiful than any of them," he says as he's toying with me in a way that is only threatening to make me come unhinged.

"I could do this all night," I moan in his ear as he just continues to ream me stroke after stroke in a way that all my friends would be so jealous of if it were only possible for me to tell them.

"Just relax and enjoy the ride Princess Kate," he whispers back to me as the thought of that beautiful English Princess that he says looks just like me is only increasing the fluids that are lubing his organ as it continues to open me in a way that makes me wonder if perhaps this is just a dream after all.

But I know I'm not dreaming, and his lips caressing my neck assure me that all of this is really happening too.

*

"Good morning sleepy head," I hear the words reaching my ears as I suddenly realize that we not only made love in his bed but also slept the night away together as well.

The last thing I remember is how he pulled the covers over me as I was still shaking after he brought me one of the best orgasms I ever had, and even now as I'm just starting to wake up I can't believe how he actually put his mouth on my cum soaked kitten and sucked on my tiny knob. For years I prayed I would feel his father's lips on me after he filled me with his salty treat, and it seems as though my pleas have finally been answered by the most unlikely of lovers. I just can't fathom why it is that men are so afraid of tasting what comes out of their own bodies compared with how they expect us to suck on them without caring if it disgusts us or not. But for whatever reason he did what most men two or even three times his age are incapable of doing to their lover, and luckily for me I'm the one who's going to benefit from it.

"What time is it," I ask as I suddenly feel that fear beginning to smother me because of how the room is so much brighter now that it's fully illuminated from the morning sun.

Now he's really going to see you for who you are I hear the whispers in my ears because I won't be able to shield my body from the scrutiny of his gaze, and yet it's the look in his eyes that's calming me in a way no words spoken from him could ever do. For years now I've felt his eyes undressing me, and rather than scold him like so many other mothers would do I merely stood there frozen in place letting him do it. The truth is I'm his Princess, and he's my handsome young Knight that will come to me in the middle of the night to soothe my body and soul only in a way a loving son knows how to do.

"Ten past six," is all he says as my hand as if on its own begins to glide up and down his chest.

There's still a part of me that can't believe he lasted as long as he did considering how hard he was pumping me, and each time we changed positions with him still anchored deep inside me I kept telling myself that he has to be close to cumming any second now. But it wasn't until I locked my mouth on his and refused to let him break free from my grasp that he began to frantically fuck me that I knew he was about to cum, and in the beginning when our tongues were first intertwined he quickly spun me around breaking free from our kiss that it finally occurred to me that our mouths being locked together was just too much for him to deal with. As far as I'm concerned that's how it's supposed to when two lovers are pleasuring each other, and now that I know his weakness I'll be able to make him cum on demand unless he figures out a way to stop my lips from reaching his.

"I guess I know what you want for breakfast," I say as the sheet already is bulging as I let my fingers ever so slowly slide down to where his beast is no doubt impatiently waiting for my touch.

"I think about you all the time," he moans as my hand gently wraps around him and the true dimensions of just how big he is begin to filter into my consciousness.

As if reading my mind he pulls the sheet off of us and I'm finally confronted with a sight every one of my friends would be green with envy of if they were me, and as many videos and movies I've seen only a few of all those male gigolos could claim to be bigger than he is. But I also know that all my perceptions might be totally out of whack because of how I'm still under his spell, and as my fingers begin to squeeze him which brings a low moan from his lips I let my hand begin to glide up and down his entire length. He's not only long but he's just so incredibly thick as well, and why it is that one penis is so much bigger is a question I'm sure every woman has asked herself from time to time.

"Tell me what you're think about when you look at me," I whisper as I can already tell he won't last long the way my hand has already found that magical rhythm that will have him cumming in no time at all.

He must have jerked off as soon as we got home last night because of the way he seemed immune from my attempts to make him cum, and even though I would have preferred to suck that first one out of him in a way I'm kind of glad he did it too. Who knows how he would have felt if he only lasted a minute or two once he slid inside me, and with the way he so easily tossed me around for almost twenty minutes only tells me he'll be able to come back again and again until I've finally worn him out completely. Of course he may very well wear me out long before I've exhausted him of all his cream, and just the way he kept methodically pumping me as I begged him to cum already has resurrected that ache deep inside me.

"Tell me what you think when you look at me," I whisper again as he's right on the verge of cumming as his thighs tense themselves as his body is readying itself for what's going to explode out of it.

"I can't believe someone like me has my very own model walking next to me whenever we're out together," he moans as I can't decide whether or not to wrap my lips around him once she starts to cum or merely watch it exploding out of him.

"And the fact she has long legs leading up to a bald pussy is exactly what you like, isn't it" I say softly as a thick white stream of semen suddenly begins to explode out of him.

He's never heard me talk like this, and as my hand just keeps tugging on him in a way that he's probably been praying that I'd finally do one day I can only imagine how many boys his age go to bed each night wishing their mothers would jerk them off too. Why would it be so wrong I hear my vagina whispering to me as if in slow motion one thick wad of semen keeps flowing out of him, and as if my lips are being summoned to wrap themselves around him my cheeks as if by magic begin to fill with his gooey treat. It's just been too long since my taste buds have feasted on such a scrumptious desert, and just knowing this is only the beginning makes me want to pinch myself so that I'll know this isn't just a dream after all.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," he moans as I can already pick out the different types of flavors that my taste buds are identifying.

Jack just never figured out why I was so adamant about his not eating onions or anything else that would later leave a bitter taste in my mouth when we would make love, and I think he thought I was daft when I tried to explain to him that his diet was affecting the taste of his semen. But what I taste now borders on being almost sweet compared to what I was used to with his father, and the faint taste of my own fluids is only making me wish we didn't have to go to church this morning.

"I loved hearing you talk like that," I hear him say as my tongue is already licking the last remnants off his still swollen organ.

I suppose most women would be too embarrassed to lick their lover's cock the way I'm doing after only spending our first night together, but we have a lifetime of memories and trust built up between us already that is allowing me work on him in a way that took me years to do with his father. He knows there's nothing I won't do for him now, and the way he sucked on me after cumming inside me last night only wants me to please him even more.

"You're lucky we have to go to church or I'd let you fuck me again like you did last night," I say as I bring my mouth up to his and out tongues go back and forth enjoying all the different flavors that are our senses are desperately trying to identify.

"Do we have to go," he asks as I feel one of his fingers slip inside me.

"After what we've both done together I think Holy Communion is what we really need," I moan as I can't believe he's already getting me close to cumming again.

"You better hope Father Maroni doesn't figure out what was just in your mouth when he puts that wafer on your tongue," I hear him say as I'm right on the verge of screaming because it just feels so good.

"He'll be too busy waiting to look at my ass when I'm walking back to the pew," I moan as all the times I've caught him checking me out begin to filter into my head as I finally feel that wave beginning to smother me.

"Him and the rest of the congregation," I hear him say as the thought that I'm having my second monster climax in such a short amount of time seems almost impossible compared to all those times when it seemed like weeks would go bye before Jack could get me off.

How can it be that he already has mastered my body in such a short amount of time is what I want to know, and as I look into his eyes I can tell just how cherished I am in a way most women will never sense from their partners. It's as though my carrying him for 9 months and then him slipping out of me has created a bond so strong between us that our bodies are helpless to resist becoming one, and I'm sure there are many other women out there just like me that are struggling with whether or not to do what we're doing now. I think circumstances combined with our love for one another are why we're together now, and so far not a peep from my conscience is just such a relief too.

"But you're the only one who will ever see it," I say as I force myself out of bed because it would just be too easy for me to lie back in his arms and wait until our bodies are ready for another run at each other.

"And I plan on seeing it every chance I get," he says as I stagger towards the bathroom to turn on the shower before I change my mind.

*

"So look at the teenybopper," I hear Susan say as I approach the booth in the back of the small out of the way diner that she, Amy and I have been having lunch together every Sunday at for at least the last 10 years.

In a way she's right that I hardly dress the part of a forty-one year old anymore, and the way Tristan rode me last night reminded me so much of myself when I was his age. It's not like I was promiscuous or anything back then, but it was already apparent to me that my sex drive was just way off the charts compared to all of my friends, and until I finally met Jack it was a struggle for me to control myself whenever one of my high school boyfriend's hands had managed to work their way between my legs. I'd jerk them off as many times as they wanted me too but as far as getting me to spread my legs for them I was deaf to all their begging no matter how many times they pleaded with me to relent.

"You're glowing," Amy ads as I skootch next to her and feel myself already regretting that I'm dressed the way I am now because of all the time Tristan and I are spending together.

There's just a connection I feel with him that seems almost unworldly at times, and when I woke up this morning with my legs wrapped around him I could just feel the tension in my body building because of how just being next to him was affecting me. Of course he can't hide the fact that his gorgeous organ is always erect anymore because of how he feels about me, and to think that so much has happened in only a matter of a few hours makes me wish the day would fly by even faster so I can have him inside me again tonight. You would think that after having two so very intense orgasms like I did in such a short amount of time might dampen my desires for even more pleasure, but if anything I'm just as horny now as I was standing in Sears last night.

"I'm just having a good day, that's all," I reply as Susan's scrutinizing gaze locks itself onto me as though it was a laser focused on some inanimate object.

"It's just been so long since I've seen you this happy," Amy says as I feel Susan's stare softening a bit because she's well aware of how hard Jack's death hit me.

If only I could tell the two of you all the wonderful things that I've experienced since I walked into Tristan's room last night, and as I'm starting to sense that ache between my legs already returning I just know what I've stumbled upon has to be a gift from above. There's just no other explanation that makes sense to me about why the both of us are so utterly infatuated with each other, and not a shred of guilt within me just makes me want to have him even more now. There'll be no need to pretend that I don't see the sheet bulging anymore when I go into his room to wake him, and the thought of a hard morning's fuck like his father use to do to me is already making me squirm as I'm already imagining a summer schedule with him buried inside me at least a couple of times a day.

"If you get any thinner all those horny teenage boys who hang out in the Mall will start chasing you," Susan says half laughing but I can tell how jealous of me she is because I've managed to stay so slender.

"Talking about horny teenage boys, did you hear about that mother and son who were just rescued after nearly 4 years of living on a deserted island," Amy asks as I'm suddenly grateful she's taken away Susan's focus on me?

"Aren't they the ones who disappeared off the coast of New Zealand after going out in a sailboat," I ask as it almost seems ironic that this very subject would come up after the night of unimaginable sex I had with my own teenage son.

"Well, let me tell you that it has the internet abuzz with all the juicy speculations about who the father of the toddler really is," Amy says as I feel my heart beginning to race because the thought of birth control suddenly makes me realize I have to call Dr. Sanders and get myself back on the pill before it's too late.

"It's obvious her son is the father," Susan says as the thought of my little belly swelling because of all the semen that was pumped inside me last night for some reason isn't frightening me the way I thought it would.

"She swears she was two weeks pregnant when they first disappeared," Amy says as I can only imagine myself trying to explain to the world the presence of a love child with Tristan being the only one who could have impregnated me.

"And her ex-husband is backing her claim too," Susan quickly ads.

"Ex-husband," I ask?

"He had her declared dead and went out and married a twenty something, and now they have a toddler about the same age," Amy says as I'm frantically trying to drive those thoughts out of my head of what it would feel like to have a baby growing inside me again.

"It sounds just like a soap opera," I say as I feel myself reeling with what we're talking about.

"From what I read they were all naked, and there's no way that kid didn't get a hard-on every time he looked at her mother or not," Amy says as I'm wishing more and more that tonight would come so I'll be able to sooth this terrible ache inside me.

"Did you see the pictures of her in People," Susan asks as I imagine just how many children I would have if it had been us who were lost on a remote tropical island?

"She's built just like this skinny thing sitting next to me," Amy replies as the sound of my heart banging away inside me makes me hope they can't sense the distress that is starting to smother me.

"So tell me Kathrine, if that was you and Tristan that was stranded on that deserted Island just how long would it take before you'd spread those long legs of yours for him," Susan asks me as I instantly feel my face beginning to flush with embarrassment?

"If I had a son who looked like him I'd probably last a month or maybe two at the most," Amy replies rescuing me yet again from another awkward moment with Susan.

"Who you kidding, you'd be blowing him that first night," Susan whispers.

"And then I'd fuck him in the morning," Amy whispers back as even I can't help myself from chuckling as the thought of what it must have been like for that poor mother and son not knowing if they'd ever be rescued suddenly makes me realize just how frightened she must have been once she knew all the questions that were going to asked about who the father of the baby really was after they were all rescued.

"It must have been such a difficult decision for her to make if in fact they did become lovers," I say softly.

"She probably lasted six months or so before she finally just rationalized away all the reasons why she shouldn't give herself to him," Amy says sounding the way I'm sure most people are probably thinking once they get past the salacious details about what she's being accused of doing with her son.

"If they had a feeling that the next big storm might just wash them away and there also was no hope of being rescued I can see why she did it," Susan says kind of surprising me with way she's empathizing so closely with that poor woman.

"I know dam well if it was me, Ed and my two girls stuck out there for more than a few months he wouldn't be the one I'd be worried about," Amy says as the image of her daughters' pops into my head.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers
123456...9