A Family Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one thing that we do totally share is our bond as twins. As kids we were inseparable, never needing other children to play with, we were perfectly content just being together. It was probably because of this developing insular relationship that Mother decided to send as to separate single sex schools once we reached that age. It did open us up to outside friendships but it did not change our closeness. In fact whilst our lives became more diverse each of us became the other's emotional refuge, the one person that we both knew we could go to, say anything to, confess anything to and the other twin would always understand and provide unconditional support. What it is to be a twin is something that most other people will never understand.

Uncle Ted, my mother's Irish cousin never failed to remark about Cora and I on his infrequent visits. "Must be the genes you have inherited from 'Mr Mystery' " he would remark, referring to our unknown and unnamed father, "Never been twins in the family before..." Then he would whisper behind his hand to me when he thought Mother could not hear, "Have you found out who knocked her up yet?" I didn't know and in truth I was not that bothered, I was content with our little family trio. Both Cora and I had been agreed for years that the last thing we needed was a total stranger turning up after eighteen years wanting to be our father.

I got to the front of the house in time to hear the front door slam as Cora went in. As expected her car was left at an angle across the drive with bare patches in the shingle behind her wheels where she had applied the brakes for a skid stop. "You are an arsehole, Cora!" I shouted at the house then stumped off back to the shed to get the rake.

By the time that I had repaired the drive and put her car in the garage it had started to rain again and I was wet, bad tempered and still quite sulky. Cora was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee but at least she had the decency to pour me a mug before bursting into laughter. "Christ Jim!" she chuckled, staring at my muddy trousers and wet plastered down hair, "You look a mess.... Wait 'til Mum sees you dragging all that mud and shit into the house... you'll get roasted!"

"Well sorry to spoil your fun, Missy.." I snapped, "But, she won't see me...because she isn't bloody here... Ha!" It really was not Cora's fault and it was not fair to bawl at her and so I mumbled an apology and slumped down at the kitchen table and glumly thrust my chin into my cupped hands. It did not take much cajoling for Cora to get the full story out of me. As I anticipated she was as pissed off about having Aunt Julia joining us for Christmas as I was but being of the more generous nature was a bit more forgiving.

"It won't be so bad," she said comfortingly, "She will be company for Mum. I don't mind her that much... she's just a bit ... well, straight laced, and intolerant of young people that's all."

"She is so up-tight," I moaned, "She acts like she has a poker stuck up her arse all the time. What she probably needs is a good fuck to relax her a bit...."

"Just try not to wind her up, Jim." Cora cautioned, "And just be careful around her... she may be a fussy old bitch but she is not stupid, she has eyes and ears everywhere and she would blow the whistle as soon as spit."

"I guess that you are right," I acknowledged. "I know that we only see her for a few hours every year but she just puts the dampeners on everything, she doesn't know how to have fun....and I bet she doesn't ski either, so she is just going to be a dead fucking weight!"

She gave me a comforting hug, her firm round breasts pressing warmly into my back. "As we have the place to ourselves for the evening....why don't you go and get showered and changed into something clean and then we can order a take-away, watch some Porn, and 'relax' together.... I think we both need some serious 'relaxing' tonight."

"Yes, too bloody right..." I agreed enthusiastically my mood brightening instantly. "I'll go and change, you decide what we are going to eat and have a look through the DVD stash in my wardrobe."

Cora and I had accumulated a small collection of good quality porn and erotica films, recorded on DVD by a mate from school, which were secreted in a digital lockbox in the bottom of my wardrobe and watched for fun when Mother was away or sometimes on my computer late at night after she had gone to bed. The full length films were more entertaining than the general run of the mill porn on the internet and safer. Mother would never interfere with my lock box but was still quite strict about our internet usage. Her rule was that whilst we were living at home... there would be no internet porn and no chat rooms or social media... pretty strict for modern teenagers but it was a small price to pay for the overall level of trust and freedom that we enjoyed.

Fifteen minutes later I was in the upstairs shower room towelling down after a long, fierce, hot shower enjoying the sensual feel of the thick fluffy white towel as I furiously rubbed myself to a glowing warmth. The stinging water of the shower had given me an erection of gigantic proportions which was not helped by rubbing it dry with the towel.

I am not naturally a vain person but I was unable to resist studying myself in the large mirror above the bathroom hand basin. The reflection that gazed back was of a young man with delicate, fine features, bright blue eyes and wavy light brown hair with a couple of natural blonde streaks which everybody always assumed were cosmetic but were a hangover from having been an almost albino blonde toddler. The body beneath the face was youthfully trim with deceptively broad and well-muscled shoulders. I had always loved outdoor sports and was a keen rugby player and had been in my house team at school each year since I was eleven. My legs were strong and firm as I had captained the school cross country running squad and was on the rowing team until commitments to my A-Level work curtailed my sports activities drastically the previous year. We all loved walking and Mother took Cora and I 'rambling' in the Brecon's or the Lake District every summer, which usually turned out be more of a two week route march with full kit and tent, exhausting but great fun.

Naturally my eye was drawn to my erect prick which jutted out before me, a flag pole of muscle with an engorged purple head, the symbol of my burgeoning masculinity and a reminder of my teenage raging hormones and unrequited frustrations. "Well hello, Mr. Porker..." I murmured to myself pulling a silly face and pressing down on the erect shaft, taking pleasure in feeling the muscular resistance. My hand jerked away allowing my rigid wand to spring back to an upright posture as the shower-room door suddenly swung open, causing me to jump back from the mirror and drop the towel onto the floor.

"Do you want me to wash those jeans, Jim?" Cora asked from the open doorway before she saw me standing in front of the mirror. She stared at my naked body and throbbing engorged penis and a wide grin spread across her face. "Fucking hell Jim, it looks as if you are well ready for some 'relaxation' right now," she chuckled, "I don't think that thing will be able to wait until after supper. Besides," she added, "the sight of it is making me feel horny as well.... I think we had better get 'relaxed' right now, don't you?"

She tossed the bundle of laundry she was carrying into a corner and stepped up close, one small hand wrapping around the shaft of my prick and the other snaking around my waist so that her finger nails scratched gently down my back. Cora pressed her face into my throat and I felt the tip of her tongue trace a moist, hot line from my jaw down to my breastbone.

She had changed into soft grey jogger bottoms with a pink NEXT logo on the rear pocket and a loose fitting white cotton top. The hard points of her nipples were pressing against the fabric in mute evidence that she had discarded her bra and I could feel them brushing lightly against my chest just begging for attention. Cora always instinctively seemed to know what I was thinking and released her strangle hold on my dick to pull the top over her head and drop it onto the floor and then looped both arms around my waist and pressed her breasts against my chest whilst grinding her crotch hard against my erection now trapped between us.

I reached up and cupped one soft round breast in my palm, feeling the small nub harden and her nipple become engorged from my touch. Cora moaned quietly against my throat, "Oh that is lovely, Jim..." I squeezed her nipple gently between my thumb and forefinger and felt it swell and stiffen. She gave a little gasp and took half a step back so that she could return her hand to my boner, grasping gently just below the swollen glans and lightly squeezing whilst her thumb softly caressed the sensitive vein on the underside of the shaft.

My other hand slid beneath the elasticated waistband of her joggers and explored downwards until the tips of my fingers found the soft swollen lips of her pussy. She was totally smooth down there and must have shaved just that morning. I lightly rubbed her slit with the ends of my fingers and carefully inserted the tip of one finger between the labia lips pushing in an inch to the first knuckle, feeling the hot moistness of her inner love nest and dampening my finger tip before moving it upwards to tease her firm little clit out from under its hood.

"Oh Wow Jim," she murmured, "That is frigging fantastic." She swirled her hips a little to grind her clitoris against my hard fingers. I moved to insert a finger deeper into her vagina but she gently pulled back. "Not yet, Jim... "she whispered firmly, sounding just like Mum. "Let me 'Relax' you first, you know how horny that gets me..." Without releasing her hold on my dick she slipped around until she was standing behind me with her hot tipped breasts pressed against my back... I had never imagined how sensual just the feel of a girl's nipples brushing against your skin could be until the first time we were naked together, the sensation made my whole back tingle and raised the hardness of my erection by at least two notches.

I looked up and saw our reflection in the mirror, it was beginning to get dark outside and the cooler air from the open shower-room door had cleared away most of the steam on the mirror face leaving a totally erotic framed cinematic scene with Cora and I centre stage. My reflected self was standing straddle legged with my sister's arm looped over my right hip from behind, her hand grasping my upright, throbbing boner whilst her other hand made gentle swirling motions across my belly the tips of her finger nails leaving a sensual invisible trail on the already sensitized skin. Cora's smiling face looked back at me from over my left shoulder and her long mid-brown hair swirled in a cloud across my shoulders like a short gossamer cape. With our faces side by side it was obvious that were brother and sister, our hair colouring was different but the shape of our faces was similar and the eyes were the same but Cora's lips were fuller and redder with a real sexy feminine pout.

As I watched she raised her free hand to her face and dribbled a trail of saliva into the palm. "What are you....?" I gasped quietly, the feel of her body against me and the movement of her hand on my cock was leaving me virtually breathless.

"Lubrication..." She explained over my shoulder, her warm breath filling my ear. "My friend Laurel does it when she jacks her boyfriend off..."

Her right hand joined the left smearing the juices from her mouth over the engorged tip of my prick and then down onto the shaft. Her hand moved softly but rapidly up and down my cock making me gasp and focusing my entire life essence into that throbbing column of sinew and muscle. Cora's hand pumped slowly up and down, she had become skilled at making the pleasure last for as long as possible, anticipating when my time was near and holding back only to bring me back to the point of ecstatic explosion a few moments later. I heard uncontrollable moans of euphoria escaping my lips and realised that my eyes were closed and opened them to stare into the mirror. I watched enthralled as she allowed her fist to slip all the way up over the penis head gathering the moisture from my pre-cum before gliding back down in a twisting corkscrew action. This was something new she had not done to me before, another of Laurel's ideas no doubt, but I didn't care it felt sensational, her hand began to move faster and faster the wave of exquisite pleasure like an electric shock each time that her palm brushed over the screamingly sensitive glans and I felt my hips begin an involuntary jerking, thrusting my prick forward, fucking her tight fist like it was a vagina.

Cora's face was a picture of delight against my neck, her eyes sparkled and she was smiling broadly whilst her hand pumped at my phallus, she was enjoying bringing me off. Her mouth fell open and I could see the reflection of the tip of her pink tongue. The mental image formed of her giving me a real blow job and the vision of shooting my load into her sweet mouth was more than I could stand and I erupted for real with the force of a volcano. My hips jerked and the first cum-shot hit the mirror, splattering and dribbling down over the reflection of Cora's face causing her to laugh joyously and bounce up and down against my back. I felt the second burst of semen splash onto my chest and a spot landed on my chin and then Cora jacked hard on my prick and a final spurt flew straight upwards disappearing towards the ceiling, one small drop splashing down onto her cheek by the corner of her mouth. I saw her reflected tongue flick out across her lips to wipe away the missile.

"Oh, fuck Jimmy!" she exclaimed. "That is freaking disgusting.... Your spunk is sooo.... salty." She made a tiny spitting motion. "Why any girl would want to swallow a mouthful of that I can't imagine." She screwed up her beautiful face in an expression of disgust but her hand kept slowly pumping away at my softening shaft now lubricated by my own milky excretion. "Don't ever expect me to let you face fuck me...little brother, " she laughed, "...that would be just gross!"

My orgasm and erection had quickly subsided and I gradually managed to get my breathing under control. "Shit Sis, that was totally awesome!" I gasped. "I'm sorry about........"

She moved around to my front and put her arms around my neck "Shush... I'm only teasing you but I am not sure we are ready for 69's just yet..." She looked up into my face "Do you feel more 'relaxed' now?" Those plump red lips were only inches from mine and I desperately wanted to kiss her, to feel her lips crushed against mine and to thrust my tongue into her warm wet mouth..... but that was not possible.... kissing was against the rules... not allowed.... not part of Getting Relaxed.

Cora turned and ran the warm tap into the wash basin, washed her hands and face and then tossed a hand towel into the warm soapy water. She used the towel to sponge of the last vestiges of jizz from my chest and then dropped to her knees in front of me and gently wiped my prick and balls and washed the fine blonde pubic hair around my genitals. Her attentions made my cock twitch and start to harden, even though just a few minutes ago, I had spewed my load all over the bathroom. She immediately recognised the signs of my arousal and gave a small sexy giggle, planted a tiny kiss on the tip of my dick before getting to her feet again, leaving me shuddering with the thought of how close her mouth had been to my prick, just a single thrust away.

"God but you've made me feel bloody horny now..... It's time that you helped me to relax ..." she announced with a knowing, grin "we can do it in my room... " She pulled a couple of thick fluffy bath towels from the shelf and pushed them into my arms before taking my hand and leading me, still stark naked, out of the bathroom door.

Cora and I had been helping to 'relax' each other now for some time. I am not quite sure when it became something that we did whenever the opportunity presented itself, but I guess that it really originated with our being twins and the insular closeness and affection that stemmed from that special relationship. Like most small kids we had satiated our curiosity by innocently exploring each other's bodies when we thought that no adults could see and like most children had quickly lost interest and moved on to normal play but our explorations were always innocent games that we just played together and never included any of our friends. Even at that age we were both fiercely jealous of letting outsiders intrude into our special relationship.

Being exactly the same age I guess that we both entered puberty and became sexually aware at about the same time. I can certainly remember that we both started sex education at our separate schools during the same term and I think that it was shortly after that Cora walked in on me masturbating in my bedroom. That first time she just stood in the doorway with her mouth hanging open staring at me laying on the bed with my lounge bottoms around my knees beating the meat and staring back at her in shocked silence. After a few seconds, that seemed to last for ever, she had simply turned, left the room and closed the door behind her. We never mentioned or discussed the incident but after that I made sure that my door was locked before wanking off or moved my self-pleasuring activities to the security of the bathroom or shower. In truth I was more afraid of being caught by Mother than Cora; that would have been devastating.

Puberty brought with it a period when I think we were slightly embarrassed, even with each other. We carefully avoided discussing sex and as Cora blossomed into a full breasted teenaged girl we all started to lock the bathroom door, and wear dressing gowns to and from the shower, something neither of us had ever bothered with before, I used the separate shower-room and Mum and Cora used the en suite bathroom adjoining their bedrooms. Mother gave us each the talk about allowing each other space, privacy and always to knock and wait before entering the other's room. I was a pubescent boy and naturally, I became fascinated with Cora's developing breasts which were starting to fill out her tee-shirts nicely. She was aware of my interest and teased me at every opportunity, by pulling her tops tight so that her tiny nipples stood out and finding excuses to invite me to brush imaginary crumbs or flecks from the front of her jumper.

Mother gave Cora the mother and daughter 'birds and the bees' crap lecture and I think she persuaded Uncle Ted into giving me a similar talk on one of his rare visits. He took me to a pub, bought me my first pint of beer and we sat out in the pub garden so that he could smoke one of his foul black cigarillos and nobody would notice that I was under-age. Uncle Ted was a real character he was in his sixties but I don't think he had ever done anything except follow the horses, the 'Gee-Gees' as he referred to it, travelling around Europe from one race track to the next. His gambling seemed to pay off as he was rich as all blazes.

"Have yer been taught about sex yet, son?" He drawled in his thick Dublin accent. I nodded and grinned like some sort of moron. "Then you don't need me ter give yer the guided tour..." he added. "There's just three things to remember about sex and girls.... " He went on holding up four fingers, I tried not to giggle, "One.. Don't make 'em promises!" Two, don't get 'em banged up! Three, always remember to wash yer todger and gargle after sex!" He counted three fingers down..... I raised my eyebrows when he sat there with the fourth finger still raised. "Oh, yeah, most important of all..." he added. "Don't let yer mother know what you're doin' with the girls...mothers don't understand these things...." That was the extent of my sex education, like most boys the rest I learned from other kids at school and the internet.