A Family Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our marathon 'relaxation session' neither of us felt much like watching porn and so we settled for Daniel Craig in the new James Bond movie, 'Casino Royale'. I had seen it when it was released on the cinema earlier that year and had bought the DVD a few days earlier when it came on sale in the shops.

Cora had changed into her Christmas pyjamas, cute loose white cotton things with small embroidered Santas and reindeer, and I had put on my old black silk sleeping t-shirt and a pair of baggy silk shorts. We spent the rest of the evening in front of the television laying curled together on the couch watching the film and sipping our beers.

According to the digital clock on the disc player, it was 03:22 when I surfaced from a deep sleep. The film was still running on loop, probably for the third or fourth time, but the television had automatically switch to mute. Cora and I were laying spooned on the couch beneath a thick travel rug but I really could not remember which of us fetched it or when. My sister was sleeping peacefully a small smile on her lips and my arm was draped over her waist with my hand disappearing into her top, I guess that I had been fondling her breasts when we fell asleep. I tried to extract myself from the couch without waking her but her eyelids fluttered and then opened and she smile up at me. Cora could smile even first thing in the morning, I was a breakfast time scowler and a real arse until I was fully awake and had my first glass of orange juice or mug of coffee.

"We need to go to bed..." I whispered and staggered towards the sitting room door leaving her to follow in her own time. Mother would be home in the morning. It did not really matter if Cora and I were still in bed when she got in but it was critical that we were in our own separate beds. Our evening together had been fantastic and for now we were both sexually satisfied but we could not be sure when we would have another opportunity to 'relax' together over the Christmas holidays.

To be continued...