A Family Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her close to me, my throbbing erection pressed hard against her quivering thigh and I could feel a small dribble of pre-cum squeezing out onto her soft skin. It seemed to take forever for her body to calm. Her face was a picture of ecstasy, her eyes were closed and there were small pale pink blushes staining her cheeks. I left my hand where it was gently caressing her pussy and planted small kisses on her breasts and throat. I had no experience of giving orgasms to other girls then and any lessons learned for Cora and me came from watching porn movies but we were intelligent enough to know that the participants were actors and the activities exaggerated. She was my twin and I knew instinctively that her climaxes were real and that her capacity to orgasm so quickly and again and again was unusual and totally fantastic. Bringing my sister to orgasm is perhaps the single most erotic experience of my life equal to if not even better than the orgasms that she gives me.

Slowly her hips began to move again with the rhythm of my thumb's swirling pressure on her clit. Soon her whole pelvis was moving again against my hand as enthusiastically as if she had not already had one massive orgasm and she thrust her pussy hard onto my fingers seeking the next rush of fulfilment.

"Oh yes, Jim....I feel it again... harder.... Do it harder.... I want to cum again....!" I worked my fingers as deep into her hot and sex soaked love nest as they would go and kept my thumb on her clitoris, rolling the little nub around beneath its rubbery hood, "Yes, yes, YES!" Don't stop!" she was almost howling her voice deep and husky. Her eyes were squeezed tightly closed and the tip of her pink tongue protruded from between her lips. Her face was flushed and a picture of lust framed by the cascade of her silky brown hair spread over the pillow. "I'm cum-m-ming again!"

Her hot love juices were flooding around my fingers as I stroked in and out of her swollen pussy and the towel beneath us was soaked with her fluids. She reached down and grabbed my hand pressing it harder against her quivering slit as her hips jerked in tiny spasmic small motions. Her other hand fumbled between us until it found and seized by throbbing erection. "Oh God, Jim" This is so-o-o-o good.... I want more....I want all of you....I want you to fuck me.... I want to feel your cock inside me and be filled with your spunk........"

I pushed my face into her throat and kissed her soft neck. "I know, Sis.." I whispered. "I want that too...but we can't do that... you know we can't..." I don't know how I managed to sound so fucking reasonable, there was nothing in the world I would not have given to fuck Cora for real. Our 'relaxation' sessions were fantastic and kept the wolf at bay but because of them, and my feelings for Cora, I had still never shagged a girl, not properly, I guess that technically I was still a frigging virgin.

"Just once..." she pleaded, her voice low and reverting to the pleading tones of a little girl. "Just once can't hurt, I so-o-o-o do-o-o-o want it... no one would ever know..."

"I would know Cora, you are my sister and I love you... I would know and that would spoil everything." Those were the rules, 'anything but'.... And no more...ever.

Her deep sigh was one of acceptance and resignation but it was a line of temptation that we had to risk crossing every time we were together like this.

I slowly eased my almost numb hand from her grasp and pulled her to me and held her tight. She nested her head onto my shoulder and planted a long hot kiss in that sensitive erogenous zone at the hollow of the throat making my whole body tingle with lust for her. Her hand started to caress my rigid cock.

"At least let me get you off again...." She murmured. She squeezed my cock hard. "You know you need to...." Christ did I need to! My stomach ached with the need to release and my prick was so erect and engorged and pounding with blood that it was becoming painful. Every slow light movement of her hand was racing me closer to an immediate ejaculation.

Somehow Cora managed to push and roll me onto my back in the centre of that wide bed without releasing her hold on my cock and scrambled over my legs to kneel facing me sitting on her heels straddling my thighs. The open lips of her pussy faced me invitingly, and so-o-o close to my prick...I could easily grasp her buttocks and impale her almost without moving; the inner lips protruded pinkly and offered a promise of ecstasy and fulfilment that was almost impossible to resist in my state of arousal.

Suddenly she had both hands wrapped around my shaft and was slowly pumping up and down, her fists covering almost the entire length...then she did the most erotic thing ever....she reach one hand down to her own still moist sex pot and returned in to my dick wet and dripping with her vaginal and love juices, "If you won't cum inside me..." she pouted, "Then I will bring my cum to you..." It amazed and thrilled me that my sister, my twin, had developed such a talent for talking dirty when we were indulging our sexual desires.

The slithering wetness on her hand soon became warm and then tingling hot as she used her own lubrication to help increase the speed of her two fists gliding up and down my boner and I could almost imagine that my cock was enclosed in her tight pussy. "Where the fuck do you learn these things...?" I groaned. I made a mental note that her friend Laurel might be one girl that was worth getting to know.

I was already desperately close to shooting my load when Cora stepped it up another notch. She lowered her head and licked the tip of my penis causing me to quiver and jerk in anticipation. She circled it slowly with the tip of her hot moist tongue and then licked lower, beneath the glans and then dragged the tip of her tongue down one side of the shaft and then up the other. It was total ecstasy. We had never really got into oral sex, not in a big way although I have to admit that I had thought about it a lot.

Then, unbelievably her hot, pretty mouth moved over the head of my penis and moved down to enclose the whole engorged purple cap. "Christ Sis, I thought.....?" I gasped. Her two handed grip on my erection held it steady whilst she moved her head down taking more of the shaft into her mouth until I could feel the tip meeting the restriction of her throat. She began to slowly move her mouth up and down encasing my cock in a moist, warm, soft sleeve. I could feel the charge beginning to build up in by balls and knew that I was really close to blowing my load. "Stop Sis," I gasped frantically, "I'm going to....."

I think that she had sensed the moment and was already drawing her mouth away. Her face was now writhed in smiles, she was giggling and the eyes that met and held mine were sparkling with mischief. I was literally panting with the need to ejaculate but my prick was held in a strangle hold by her two fists until she suddenly pumped down hard, once, twice, three times and then released my erection to swing free as I erupted uncontrollably my jizz fountaining up and spraying both of us, splashing onto my chest and covering Cora's breasts running down to dribble in viscous strings from her nipples.

"Shit Jimmy...look at the fucking mess you've made of me again....!" She giggled. "No girl would want you for a boyfriend...she would spend all her time in the bloody shower." It was true. Our 'relaxation sessions' did seem to get really wet and sticky at times. There was never going to be any penetration and so there was no point in my wearing a condom and Cora seemed to love making me shoot my load everywhere. This was the first time that she had given me a proper blow job but I could fully understand her reluctance to suck and swallow.

She wriggled forward until she was sitting astride my stomach making me gasp as her pussy brushed over my half limp prick before coming to rest wetly over my navel.

"You've fucked me to exhaustion, Sis." I told her.

"Me too." She responded and leaned forward to kiss me lightly on the lips, a tiny butterfly sisterly kiss, and then snuggled down on my chest her knees straddling my waist and her feet tucked over my thighs. "Can we just lay here for a few minutes...?"

We awoke to the telephone ringing downstairs in the hall. It was dark and the glowing red digits on the bedside clock told me that it was 19:10 we had slept the sleep of sexual satisfaction for a good two hours. Thankfully Mother was not mean with the central heating or we would have frozen our arses off. We were both still stark naked with Cora spread-eagled on top of me but our combined sex fluids had cemented us together and we came apart with a disgusting wet ripping sound. Cora was almost doubled up with laughter but grabbed her dressing gown and scampered through the adjoining bathroom to Mother's bedroom to pick up the extension telephone. The call was from Mum, just checking up on us and assuring us that she would be home by nine o'clock in the morning, I guess that she planned to leave Bovington about seven, immediately after breakfast to beat the Christmas traffic build-up.

We had not eaten yet and quickly cleaned up Cora's bedroom and the mess we had made in the shower room and whilst Cora ran down to the utility room to put the sticky towels and dirty clothes in the washing machine, I followed and grabbed a bag of frozen fries and a box of Kentucky chicken thighs out of the freezer and put them in the oven. Neither of us is keen on Pizza, I dislike curry, Cora is not good with Chinese food and opting for fish and chips or a burger would mean getting dressed and driving into town. Then we both went back upstairs to shower and change.

Getting into the shower with Cora had become one of my favourite things.... A really lovely way to 'relax', we would spend a long time just standing beneath the hot spray lathering every part of each other's bodies both of us enjoying the erotic sensations of the slippery caressing of our soapy hands and the clinging wetness of our bodies. Mostly our showers together followed mutual masturbation when we had the place to ourselves but sometimes, very rarely, we would risk sharing a brief liaison in the en suite guest shower in the downstairs annex late at night after Mother was asleep knowing that the running water would cover any small noises that we might make.

By the time I got back upstairs Cora was already in the shower. Through the frosted glass of the shower cabinet I could make out the shape of her body as she rinsed out her long hair. Without waiting I dumped my bathrobe slid the shower door open and stepped inside. She knew that I was there but she didn't turn around or say anything and I was gifted a moment to admire her slick wet back and buttocks as she stood under the spray her delicious curves glistening from the water and steaming slightly from the heat.

I reached around her and hooked a bottle of shower gel from the soap basket and poured a good measure into my hands and worked up a good lather and washed the sex stains and residue from my chest and stomach then filled my hands again and moved in close to Cora's back and started soaping her up slowly, start with the back of her neck moving my way down over her shoulders and back to the firm round buttocks. I took another handful of soap, lathered both hands and reached around her body and began to slowly rub the body wash onto her belly. I worked in small smooth circles and started working my way back up her body over her ribs. When I got to those magnificent breasts, I gently washed the undersides and then moved upwards lightly kneading the firm globes and flicking at her nipples which quickly hardened as I gently tugged at them with my fingertips.

"I love feeling your hands on me, Jim" She murmured. She wriggled her butt against me until my rigid prick was jammed tightly into the crevice between her firm buttocks. She moaned softly and began to move against me my trapped prick slithering in the crack held tightly by her wet bum cheeks in a parody of the intercourse that we were denied. Once, my thrusting phallus bumped against the tight sphincter guarding her anus and Cora gave a little gasp of surprise but did not pull away. I replaced my prick with the tip of my finger and gently rubbed the tight little hole.

"M-m-m-m-m, that's nice...." She whispered huskily. I tentatively pushed my wet fingertip in a couple of centimetres, she shuddered and gave a little squeak.

"Sorry, Sis.....did that hurt...?" I asked and withdrew my finger immediately. We had never got into anal sex although we had talked about it after watching a porn movie of a guy ramming his enormous prick into a tiny girls arse. "Wow! That must hurt like hell the first time..." I had remarked. "Forget it, Little Brother..." Cora had laughed at the time. "Nobody is going to be buggering my arse making it the size of the Channel Tunnel...." I would never do anything that hurt Cora and so we had never revisited the subject.

"No it didn't really hurt....it was just...er....different...." She rotated around within the circle of my arms and kissed me lightly on the chin and wriggled her hips, rolling my erection between our naked wet bodies, ".....and it was a fucking surprise!" She laughed and slapped me playfully on the chest. "Maybe we will talk about what you want to do with my poor little butt some other time...eh...we need to keep some surprises for the Christmas holidays..."

Sometimes if felt that my sister was years older than me not just an hour, but I guess that girls do mature faster than boys...they certainly have the ability to fix their minds on what they want and stick to it. It was Cora that can up with most of the mischief when we were kids, and she was the one who was the most adventurous with sex. "You haven't finished washing me yet......I have lots of parts that are just aching to be lathered and massaged..." She held up the shower gel bottle and squeezed a long stream of bright blue body wash over her breasts, stomach and groin and then drew me back under the warm stream of water.

I started moving my lathered hands back down her body and then dropped to my knees and began to rub her legs. I focused on her calves ran my soapy hands up and down them then lifted each foot and carefully soaped each little toe, making her giggle. Then I massaged her upper legs paying special attention on the sensitive inside of the thighs my swirling finger tips drawing soft moans from her as I moved all the way to the top and let one of my fingers slowly drift across her pussy. She was already aroused and her pussy lips were still swollen from the afternoon sex and were slightly parted with the inner labia lips pinkly visible as if through soft fleshy curtains. Her extended clitoris peeped from beneath its hood.

"God....but you have a fantastic pussy...." I told her.

Her response was to bend her knees and thrust her pelvis towards me, "Pussy wants to be petted, Jimmy...." She crooned in a sing song baby voice and let out a slight moan as I cupped her mound with my hand to spread her legs a little wider. I took one finger and rubbed it against her slit. "Put it inside me...ple-e-e-a-s-e..." I let the finger slip in and slowly moved it in and out. After a couple of seconds of this, I began to massage her waiting clit with my thumb and curled my finger in a "come hither" motion. Cora writhed and moaned in pleasure and leaned her shoulders back against the tiled shower wall and slid downwards until she was perched on the edge of the pull down shower stool her knees wide apart and her slit open and ready for whatever I chose to do to her. I slipped a second finger in and she gasped with desire and thrust her hips at me.

The shower water splashed against her face and the back of my head as I slowly started to kiss the insides of her thighs my fingers still exploring the hot wetness of her love tube.

Suddenly she grabbed my hair and dragged my head towards her and put my face exactly where she wanted it. My lips replaced my fingers as I lightly kissed the outer folds of her pussy lips. She grabbed the hair on the back of my head even harder pushing her fingers into my wet hair, curling them tight her short nails scratching my scalp and it felt as if she was going to tear fistfuls of hair from my head....put I didn't care. I reached up with my fingers and spread those soft puffy lips and gently blew into her pussy and she moved to grind against my face. "Kiss me Jim....Kiss me... right there....ple-e-e-a-s-e..."

Wow....Cora was begging me to eat her.... This was a place we had never really been before. It was a new experience for me but I was more than eager and covered her pussy lips with little nibbly kisses before slowly pushing the tip of my tongue into her hot tunnel. Her pussy juices flooded into my mouth, pungent but sweet at the same time, far from unpleasant and not at all 'fishy' as I had been told by more experienced friends. I rolled my tongue and thrust it in as far as I could reach and Cora let out a howl of joy and pulled my face hard against her open vagina until I thought that I would suffocate or drown in her love nectar. I freed my head and took her jutting clit between my lips nibbling and flicking at the little man in the boat with my tongue.

"I'm going to cum...!" Cora shrieked, "I'm cumming.....I'm cumming!" She jerked and thrust against my face and I pulled back and thrust my fingers back into her and she slammed herself down onto my hand, her hands grasping the sides of the shower seat to stop herself sliding down to the floor as her legs flailed uncontrollably. My sister always had huge explosive orgasms but this one was a hurricane of sexual fulfilment which rocked her whole body. I hugged her to me my rigid shaft sandwiched between us and held her tightly until her trembling subsided.

"Fuck, Jim, what did you do to me.... That was huge....it wouldn't stop...." She panted against my shoulder. I was too numb to reply. My hair was sore, my lips were sore and her immense orgasm had driven me trembling through the boundaries of erotic experience. My erection throbbed against our twin bellies pressed together as I held her close, I felt the tell-tale tingling in my balls and without warning my cock filled with a surge of jizz and I ejaculated hard, my cream fountaining onto Cora's breasts and spraying over my chest. I tried to pull back but too late; my second burst shot a smaller puddle of spunk onto her belly.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, grateful that the shower was already washing most of the stickiness away. I grinned sheepishly at Cora. "Sorry Sis. I guess that I need to start washing you all over again...."

"Oh no you won't...." She laughed. "I think that I have been washed plenty for one night.... Anymore and I won't be able to stand up....or walk straight for a week..." She pushed me towards the shower cabinet door. "You can go and clean up and get dressed in the bathroom.... Then see if that chicken is cooked yet.... I am bloody starving....." I was young, strong and fit, but she had brought me off three times in a few hours and I was quite content to take a break for some grub and a nice cold Meantime Lager from the fridge.

We sat at the kitchen table and gorged ourselves on Kentucky Fried Chicken and French fries, followed by massive bowls of pistachio ice cream washed down with ice cold bottles of lager. Mother had always been quite tolerant with allowing both of us to drink in the house. We had been allowed wine at the dinner table since we were children and there were always a few beers in the 'fridge since we were about 16. Whilst it was not unknown for me to go out and get rat-arsed with my friends occasionally on a Friday night it was not a regular occurrence and Cora was completely clean. She hardly ever took alcohol, almost never now that she was driving, neither of us smoked regularly and we did not do junk of any description.