A Family Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Cora and I had drifted apart a bit as we started to grow-up that all changed very suddenly. I came home from school one day to find that the house was empty and there was a note on the kitchen table from Mother. In her usual concise style it simply told me that she had taken Cora to the Doctor's surgery and that they would be back before dinner. Cora and I are disgustingly healthy, we are never sick and so I did panic a bit...she probably had not had an accident as they would have gone to the hospital... but she had not appeared to be ill at breakfast that morning, I tried Mum's mobile 'phone but she probably had it switched off in the surgery waiting room. When they eventually got home Cora looked a bit queasy and shaken up, brushed past me and fled down the garden to her favourite seat by the ornamental fish pond. I glanced at Mother who just nodded her approval and I followed my sister and sat down beside her. She looked close to tears. "What is it Sis?" I asked "Are you sick?"

She pulled her knees up under her chin and shook her head. "No... I just feel a bit confused and frightened!" She paused and snuggled up against my shoulder, "Mum caught me diddling myself in the shower......." she started. I couldn't help myself and started to giggle. "It's not funny, you fucking arsehole...I bet you jerk off all the time and NEVER get caught..." she snapped, pummelling my arm with her balled fists, but her mood was broken and she started to laugh as well. Neither of us could ever stay serious for long and within seconds she had wrestled me to the floor and we sat with our backs against the bench on the grass. But it was the first time that either of us had mentioned personal masturbation or sex. We joked about our friend's sex lives but never mentioned our own needs, activities or fantasies.

"So what happened...did she freak out?"

Cora put her arm through mine and nestled her head back on my shoulder. "No... Mum was really cool about it... we had a long talk about sex and boyfriends and masturbation, all that crap we did at school......she even said she would buy me my own vibrator if I wanted one...!"

I just sat there with my mouth hanging open my mind filled with erotic visions of my sister with a giant dildo.

"Well all the girls at school have got something that they use... and some of them are already shagging their boyfriends!" She continued.

"So why the trip to the quack?"

"Mum thought that it was time that I went onto the pill or chose some other form of contraceptive and fixed up an appointment with a councillor for this afternoon." She grimaced. "It was fucking horrible..... the Doctor herself was nice enough and she was really helpful but she gave me an examination....which was gross..." She pulled a face. "She told me that my hymen was broken... that I wasn't a virgin.... Right in front of Mum too, you should have seen her face... she looked so worried...!"

"But you haven't....er ... have you?" I stammered. I could not imagine Cora getting laid and my not knowing about it.

"You don't have to get fucked to lose it you moron.." Cora snapped. "The doctor did say that it was probably through playing sports, or gymnastics, or from riding and was very common, but I felt so bad about it, Jim, particularly when she quizzed me about my sexual activities... did I masturbate, what I did and what I used....and if I was shagging with boys.... Or other girls even....." I put my arm around her shoulders and hugged her to me. "It really made me realise that we are growing up, Jim.... We are not kids any more ... in a couple of years we will have left school and be at university, you will probably go into the Army and get your arse shot off somewhere, without us at home Mum with probably find someone and get married.... And I will be all alone... it's terrible Jim... I don't want to grow up....!"

"You'll never be alone Sis. I will always be there for you. It's you and me, right... we don't need anybody else, just the two of us... always has been, always will be...." I assured her, and I meant it as well. That simple promise was to become central to everything that followed. We sat together on the grass for a good ten minutes in silence, deep in our own private thoughts.

"Thanks, Jim." She said eventually. "It always makes me feel better knowing you understand and care about me."

"So did you get the vibrator then?" I asked eagerly my teenager's male mind selecting its own priorities, "Can I see it.... Does it look like a real penis.... How big is it?"

Cora sprang up and kicked me, hard, on the thigh, "You are a totally insensitive arsehole, brother of mine!" she hissed, "I wouldn't tell you now even if it was four feet long...and bright purple..." and chased after me as I tried to limp away. She caught up with me easily and we fell into each other's arms laughing like drains.

It was only a few weeks later that I had my first real date with a girl. Not just hanging out with the group but a one on one blind date with a mate's sister. Actually it wasn't that bad as first dates go, just unfortunately timed. It was a Saturday and I had spent the afternoon with Mum and Cora, we had been bowling and had a really great time, Cora was bright and sparkling and we pissed about so much, laughing and clowning that Mum thrashed us every frame, although she probably would have done so anyway. I had not told Cora about my evening date although Mum knew; I expected my sister to be a bit pissed about my going out on a Saturday night but I was taken by surprise at her level of jealousy that I had a date with a girl. Twins can be very possessive but she was well over the top.

My date, Frankie, turned out to be not bad looking at all. She was a chunky blonde with tits like ripe melons but a good figure and an attractive face. She was about a year older than me and I was quite impressed that she had agreed to go out with me at all. Unfortunately I soon discovered that she had the personality of a dead slug which was why her brother Mel was desperate to fit her up with any of his mates who were willing to join the game. Frankie's sole topic of conversation was television, the soaps East Enders, Coronation Street and the like, and celebrity reality shows, a type of program that I have a particularly snobbish dislike for.... In fact I watch very little television at all preferring to listen to my i-pod or play 'shoot-em-up' video games on my computer. The evening was not totally unpleasant but was totally boring and I could not help comparing it to the fun afternoon I had spent with my sister. We always found something to talk about and she was never boring. It took me no time to decide who I would rather spend time with. The only highlight was a ten minute snog and grope behind the bus shelter whilst waiting for her father to pick her up outside the disco. Frankie was enthusiastic and quite willing and I thought for a brief moment that I might get to feel more than her breasts but her ride turned up before I managed to get my hand into her knickers. She had however, left me with an unsatisfied hard on and a severe case of pubescent frustration so I decided to walk the mile or so home rather than wait for the bus or flag down a taxi.

It wasn't late when I got home, probably about 11:30 but the house was in darkness except for the light in the front porch, a sure sign that Mother had already gone to bed. I let myself in and found to my surprise that Cora was sitting on the stairs in her pyjamas waiting for me. I was already in a foul temper, my fumbling encounter with Frankie had left me horny and frustrated a state that the walk home had not dispelled and I really did not want another confrontation with my sister before turning in. I brushed past her and mounted the stairs muttering, "Good night Cora, I am going to bed..." hoping that she would leave things at that. As soon as I got to the top of the stairs I darted along the landing and into my bedroom but I had not had time to lock the door before it burst open and Cora stormed in.

"Did you do it....?" She hissed loudly.

"Shush Cora! You'll wake Mum..." I whispered angrily. "Did I do WHAT exactly...."

"Did you fuck her... that tart you were out with tonight... that's what!" She was genuinely angry or upset or both, if that hadn't been so obvious the situation would have been bloody hilarious.

I quietly closed the bedroom door and then grabbed her arms and forced her to sit down on the edge of my bed. "No, I did NOT fuck her..." I stated firmly. "For Christ's sake Sis, I had never met the girl before tonight and we only spent three hours together at a disco." I decided not to mention the bus shelter. "What has got into you tonight, you are acting like a real uptight little bitch." I was starting to get angry with her now "Besides, would it matter if I decided to screw every scrubber in the county, it would be nobody's business except my own!"

Cora's face had started to crumple but she was forcing herself to hold back the tears. "You mustn't start going with girls..." she stammered "You will spoil everything... we have been so happy... just us two and Mum.... If you get a regular girlfriend, you will be so busy shagging her that you won't have time for me anymore! I'm frightened Jim." A single bright tear rolled down her cheek and plopped onto the floor. She was getting a bad case of 'twin paranoia'. Some twins get really worried that they are going to be separated as they get older.

I hated it when Cora was unhappy and I needed to calm her down before she woke Mum. I tried coming up with some halfway logical arguments. "Going out with girls is part of growing up, you'll find a boyfriend of your own soon and then you will understand..."

"No I won't," she pouted sulkily, "I don't need a boyfriend, and YOU don't need a girlfriend either!"

She was starting to seriously wind me up now. "Cora, you are acting like a fucking child," I snapped my frustration driven temper kicking in, "it is natural that I want to go with girls, in fact it is bloody essential.... If I don't get myself laid soon I am going to fucking explode!" I was really annoyed and starting to say things in temper, "I can't go the rest of my life jacking off in the bathroom just because you don't want me putting my hands on other girls ... are you going to offer yourself up as my sexual partner? I realised that I had gone too far, I should never had said that... I just wanted to shock her, but I was the one who received the shock.

"YES, yes, yes, yes, yes...!" she croaked, tears now running down her pretty facing in streams. "I'll do it for you, whatever you want me to do, we will be just the two of us again, we don't need anybody else we can help each other..."

Cora was sitting on the bed and I was standing immediately in front of her, to emphasise her words she reached out and touched the front of my trousers, gently running her finger down the length of my prick which instantly began to harden and rise to the challenge. I knew that I needed to brush her hand away, step back, turn around, anything... but I was completely powerless to move.

"You are all wound up, I'll help you to relax, Jim," Cora whispered. Her tears had stopped, she was smiling and reached for the zipper on my trousers whilst her other hand continued to stroke life into my rapidly stiffening erection. That was the night that it started.

We were brother and sister, there was no doubt that what we were doing was just bloody wrong, perhaps not quite incest..... Yet! But in truth I wanted it as much as she did, in my mind I knew that there was no girl that I would rather be having sex with than Cora, my sister, my twin, but there had to be rules, there was a point beyond which we could not, must not go, we both knew that and we both agreed we would rather settle for something rather than nothing. At first we just watched each other masturbating but that was never going to be enough.

Over the following months we become very proficient at the art of pleasuring each other without actually fucking, that was out... we were brother and sister and for me to screw her, as much as we both might want to would be totally wrong, but virtually everything else would be allowed as long as we both consented. The only other thing that was strictly banned was kissing. Mouth to mouth kissing was against the rules... not allowed.... not part of Getting Relaxed. Kissing was the gateway to a different level of emotional commitment one which we found was very difficult to control and so we stopped after the very first time we tried it. It had almost led to disaster...we had both become so turned on that we came within one second of penetration, of having full sex.

The final rule was that we never had our 'relaxation' sessions when Mother was at home. That got easier with time as Mother acknowledged that we were now fully capable of looking after ourselves and began to take more work assignments that took her out for the full day or sometimes overnight and we greedily grasped those opportunities that presented themselves for us to be alone and 'relax'....but the implications of Mother finding out what we were doing was beyond comprehension the worst thing that either of us could imagine.

With Mother away we were free to use Cora's room for our 'relaxation' without the risk of discovery. Cora had been given a free hand and a generous budget to decorate her room as she pleased the previous year and to Mum's surprise had chosen a scheme that was very girly and decorated with pale pinks and mauves with a huge pure white, hairy sheepskin rug in the centre of the room. The bedroom units, fitted wardrobes, vanity unit and drawers were plain white but the manufacturer's handles had all been replaced with vintage china knobs with pale pink rose motifs which she and I found at the Windsor antiques fair on Saturday morning. The curtains were pink with pretty mauve and white flowers and matched the duvet cover on the three quarter sized bed. There was a small arm chair in matching fabric and shelves over the fitted desk which were crammed with her collection of books and CDs. One wall was dominated by a life sized photograph of Cora sitting at her drum set with Mum beside her at the keyboard, the drum kit itself had been banished to the summer house which had been sound proofed and had become her rehearsal room. The room reflected the new 'more feminine' Cora who had emerged from puberty, gone was the jumble sale décor of childhood with its heaped collection of collected bric-a-brac, soft toys and sports gear.

Cora relieved me of the two large, thick, fluffy bath towels and carefully spread them on the bed before turning to face me as she eased her jogger bottoms down below her knees and then kicked them away. My sister has grown into a bloody gorgeous young woman. Comparing her to other girls that I know there is no competition whose body turns me on the most. She is the same height as me about 152 cm with a trim athletic figure with curves in all the right places and firm round breasts tipped with soft dark brown aureoles and dark nipples which swell and become fiery hot when she is sexually aroused. She had retained most of her summer tan and there was a faint sun line forming a small pale triangle at her crotch but the rest of her body was perfectly evenly coloured. Cora had been to Spain for a couple of weeks with Mother whilst I was on the army officer selection course at Sandhurst and they must have sunbathed topless for her to get that kind of tan. The thought of the two most important women in my life naked on a hot beach or around a pool caused my already swelling prick to rise even faster.

She was smiling, her lips slightly parted and her eyes full of smoky lust and the need for sexual fulfilment. She moved closer until the tip of my prick was just lightly touching her smooth belly sending erotic quivers through my entire body, her finger nails traced a delicate pattern of swirls on my chest and then moved downwards across my stomach and finally gripped my cock and she gently began to run her fist up and down the length. It felt great. The waves of pleasure surged through my body and I desperately wanted her to continue, to do more, to make me climax for a second time. But I wanted to give her satisfaction as well, to bring her to orgasm to make it as good for her as she already had for me.

I eased her hand from my throbbing shaft and leaned forward to kiss her lightly on the forehead, "I want to pleasure you now, not have you satisfy me again....not yet..." I murmured, and swept my arm under her legs lifting her easily and laid her on the bed and stretched out beside her. I could feel the heat of her naked body as full of desire as my own as she curved into me. I explored her smooth silky skin with my hands and lips, squeezing her breasts and gently tweaking those engorged nipples which had grown long and hard at my touch. Her tits were full and round... perfectly proportioned to her body shape, I cupped my hand over one and felt the hard nubbin hot and stiffening against my palm. I curled over until I could bring my face down to press my lips to the other nipple and sucked it into my mouth, teasing the hard little button with my teeth. She gasped loudly and her hand came up to my head her fingers thrusting into my hair as she pulled my face harder onto her breast. She was making tiny almost inaudible moans in time to the flicking of my tongue over her swollen teat....

"M-m-m-m-m-m," Cora groaned, her whole body flowing to mould against mine, "M-m-m-m-m, that's nice, Jim..." I drew my fingertips down and across her little round belly until I found her newly shaved mons pubis and pressed down with the heel of my hand so that her slit opened slightly to allow me to insert the tip of one finger between the lips. She twitched slightly as my finger entered her and I probed gently until I found her clit. Cora has a fantastic pussy. She has a soft puffy labia and a prominent clitoris which becomes huge when aroused and looks like a tiny penis and is so sensitive that I can give her orgasm after orgasm by stroking and fondling it until she is totally spent. I drew my hand over her outer lips gently squeezing her whole vulva feeling them become engorged and swell beneath my fingers. The lips felt terrific beneath my hand and I ran my middle finger in the slit which already becoming moist with her love juices.

"Oh-h-h, My-y-y God!" Cora gasped. Her hips moved slightly upwards thrusting towards my hand as I slipped my longest finger slowly into her hot wet slit, my thumb moving upwards to find and rub her swollen clit which felt like a well-oiled butterball and was already so engorged that it was the size of my little finger tip. Her whole pussy pulsed around my intruding finger. Her inner labia had quickly become engorged and swollen and entry to her pussy was tight even for a single finger. "Oh-h-h Ye-e-s! Jim... Yes, do it... you know what I want....." she moaned.

I slipped a second finger into her and increased the pressure on her clit, rubbing it harder and faster and felt her pussy respond to my finger fucking, squeezing, tightening around them as if trying to suck my whole hand into her wet depths. She was now making little moaning noises deep in her throat in time to the movement of my fingers in her vagina and my thumb on her swollen clit.

"Oh God, you are making my clitty so-o-o big...." She moaned. She thrust her hips upwards, impaling herself deeper onto my fingers and then gave a hoarse cry..."Oh Jim....do it harder! " She was gasping for breath. I was finger fucking her as hard as I could whilst keeping my thumb rolling over her clit. "Fuck Jim I'm going to cum....." she wailed as she pushed her hips harder against my hand, "I'm cumming....I'm cumming....Oh-h-h-h-h-h!" My beautiful twin sister was having a huge orgasm. Her whole body was jerking and writhing frantically and then suddenly she gave a final loud gasp and went limp, her only movement the heaving of her chest as she panted for air and the fluttering of the inner walls of her love nest around my cum soaked fingers.