A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
543 Followers

Mark turned around in her arms and hugged her back. She felt so good in his arms he forgot that he had a hard-on that was pressing on her pussy. By know it was too late to do anything about him.

Traci looked up at him feeling his cock against her pussy, and said softly to him, "You really like this bathing suit don't you?"

"I know you liked it the first time I wore one like this." She said. She reached down and took hold of his cock through his suit, "I see it has the same effect that the one I wore when we were 18 caused."

She reached up and kissed him saying, "I think I'm going to bed now." She smiled and squeezed his cock once more and walked inside.

Mark stood there stunned, his cock burned from feeling her hand on him. He was surprised that he didn't shoot off right then when she held and stroked him.

He sat down and emptied his bottle of beer in one gulp. He needed to figure out what to do. He knew after this last encounter, she would more than likely be up for something sexual, but that's not what he really wanted. Oh sure, he really wanted to make love to her, always had wanted to. But there was the whole incest thing that popped into his mind every time he thought about making love to her.

He sat there trying to figure it all out, but he didn't notice that Traci was watching him from the window. She had pushed aside the little piece of material that just covered her shaved pussy and was lightly rubbing her clit while she watched him. She wished it was his hand and not hers. She had also hoped that he would take his cock out and jack off like the past couple of days since he was alone out there. She just knew he had to jack off after what just happened.

As she was watching him, he slowly got up and the next thing she knew, he had dropped his suit and stood at the edge of the pool naked. His cock jutted out stiffly as he stood there and then he dove into the pool and swam over to the air mattress and climbed up on it. Once he laid back on it, she watched take hold of his cock and slowly start to stroke it. She watched him from the window as she pushed a finger into her pussy and rubbed her clit with the other hand.

She stood there masturbating faster and faster in time with him as she watched him. Then finally, he arched his back and she could hear him moan out her name as he started to cum. The first shot was so strong, that it landed on his chest almost to his face, the second wasn't that far from it. She started to shudder as she watched him and knew she was going to cum herself in a few seconds. She started rubbing her clit faster as she watched him laid back down on the float and she heard him call her out her name.

That was all she needed to set her off, she started shaking and her legs gave way as she came. She took hold of the window jamb so she wouldn't fall and kept her finger flicking her clit while she came. Her orgasm finally subsided as she watched him get out of the pool and slowly draw his shorts back on. She quietly walked away from the window so he wouldn't find out she was watching and went to her room and closed the door.

As she laid in bed, she tried to figure out how she was to convince him that it would be all right that they were together. After all, she thought to herself, who around would even know but them. They had no immediate family left, just some distant cousins and we never even met them. So really, it was just them. She knew he wanted her and she damn well knew that she wanted him. If the truth be told, she had since that day by the pool when she was 18. She had told him that she wanted to have sex with someone special and that she loved for the first time. That wasn't a lie, she did and that one was him. She had loved him ever since she realized that there was a difference between them.

She had always told her mom when she was young and little that she wanted to marry him. Her mom would laugh and told her she didn't really think that could happen. She had never given her a reason, but just told her that. Since she didn't give her a reason why, in her young mind she thought it was just another of those things parents say just to make sure that they couldn't have fun.

She laughed as she remembered the thoughts of a 10 year old girl.

She had to figure this out, she knew that he wanted her, and had always did since he got his first hard-on. She remembered the first time she had seen and felt that bulge in his pants when she hugged him. She didn't know what it was or meant the first time it happened, but she just figured it was normal since it happened every time she hugged him. The she remembered when she finally found out what it was and why it happened.

Then she smiled to herself again remembering the first time she had gotten a warm wet feeling between her legs and was slightly scared, thinking that she had peed herself. She found out a little later what it meant and also how good it felt when she played with her slit while remembering what Mark looked and felt like. She also remembered the first time she had a real orgasm while masturbating thinking about him and wondering what it feel like if it was his finger in young pussy rather than her own. When that happened the first time, she thought she was going to explode. She couldn't believe how good it felt and that was when she decided that he would be the first if at all possible.

She reached down and lightly stoked herself, not so much to cum again, but just for the nice feeling it brought to her as she fell asleep with her fingertip lightly rubbing her clit.

The next morning when she woke up after some really nice dreams, she had found that when she fell asleep like last night just lightly rubbing her clit, she always had real nice dreams. In this one she had been riding Mark, his cock buried in her pussy as far as it could go. He was playing with her tits as she rode him, and he was telling her how much he loved her and how much he loved the feel of her pussy wrapped around his cock. Unfortunately, she had woke up and just couldn't remember the rest of the dream when he was about filled her up with his cum.

So needless to say, she was a bit horny this morning as she got up and threw on a T-Shirt and skimpy shorts to go out and get breakfast.

As she walked into the kitchen, she saw that Mark was already up and sitting at the table drinking coffee like normal. He was wearing a similar outfit as hers, except his shorts were jean cut-offs and didn't show as much as hers did when she moved the right way. She came up behind him, and wrapped her hands around his eyes and said, "Guess who?"

Mark had heard her walking up behind him, she might have thought she was being sneaky, but to him it sounded like someone stomping up behind him. He smiled as she got behind him and he could smell her scent that she wore.

Then when she put her hands over his eyes, he could smell that her hand smelled of pussy. That gave him an immediate hard-on as he smelled her.

He laughed slightly as he said, "Well, it can't be one of my friends, they're hands aren't that small and they don't have a girly sounding voice and if they smelled like you do, I'd wonder about them."

"So, it must be the most beautiful cousin in the world."

He turned around and looked at her and said nodding, "Yep, I was right. It's the most beautiful cousin."

"Thank God, I don't how I'd handle if it turned out to be one of my buds."

She laughed and hugged him kissing him lightly on the lips instead of on the cheek like she normally did. She laughed and said "Good morning. I'm glad you can tell the difference, I've seen some of your friends, and I hope I don't look like them."

She went over to get a cup of coffee and when she turned, she saw him rearrange his shorts quickly. "Gee, she thought laughing to herself, "Did I do that?"

She got her coffee and stirred in some milk and sugar and walked back to the table. She pulled the chair out next to him and sort of sat cross legged on it. She knew that when she sat like that, part of pussy would peek out since she wasn't wearing any panties under her shorts. She sat her coffee down and reached up to rub her nose as she had gotten an itch. As she did, she could smell herself on her fingers from her pussy. She giggled to herself saying, "Ah, that's what got him hard that quick." As she was still slightly horny, she decide to play with Mark a bit.

She picked up her coffee and took a drink and then smiling at him, she asked, "So, what's on the agenda today?"

Mark looked at her and said, "Quite a bit really. I'm going to arrange for my friends ship out your stuff to here. Then I figured I'd try to make some phone calls to see about some jobs for you. That is if you still want me to?"

Traci nodded yes, and said, "Yes, please Mark, that would be great. I really do want to work. Thank you."

As she said this to him she move her legs a bit and felt one side of the material coving her pussy slip between he lips. She smiled to herself knowing that she would be baring most of her pussy to him and she was wondering how he would react.

Jason nodded, and her movement caught his eye. As he watched, he saw her shorts slip between her pussy lips and he could now see most of her pussy. He tried to ignore it, but he couldn't. He could feel his cock grow even more in his shorts bending slightly as it grew harder and it getting jammed up by his shorts.

"Ah, OK," He stammered out to her, he quickly stood and went to get another cup of coffee, almost knocking over his cup and more importantly to try to move his cock to unbend it without her seeing him.

Traci smirked to herself as she watched him, and when he was away from her, she quickly dipped her finger in her slit and rubbed some of her juices on her exposed pussy lips to make it look wetter.

She sat there waiting for him to get back and sit down. As he moved to the chair, she could see his cock through his shorts, How he expected to hide that big cock from her she didn't know, but it made her giggle that he thought he could try.

He took a drink of coffee and tried not to look at her crotch, but her lips were shiny with wetness and he couldn't stop looking. Finally he looked up and thought he saw a small satisfied grin on Traci's face, but thought to himself, "No, I'm just seeing things."

So, he continued as best he could, saying, "I also have a couple of calls to make for work, nothing earth shattering. I should be done by," he looked at the wall clock, "lunch time."

"What say after that we go and get some lunch? There's a nice lake up the road that has a tavern/ restaurant kind of thing on it. We can sit outside by the lake and have lunch."

"How's that sound to you?" He asked her.

She smiled at him and replied, "That sound great me. Why don't we do that."

"Ok," he agreed smiling, "It's a date." Then he realized what he said and stammered out, "I mean not a date, date, but yeah, sure we can do that. Ah, you'll really love it."

She thought he was so cute when he was trying to dig his foot out his mouth.

She smiled at him, the got up and walked over to him and said, "Ok, I've got few things to do this morning and I want to work out a bit before we go. I'll be ready when you are though."

She reach up and stroke his face, making sure it was the hand that she had used to make her pussy look wet so that he could smell her again. "See you later." And she walked to her room.

As she got to the doorway, she stopped just out of sight so she could see him, and watched as he buried his face in his hands for a second, the sighed as he reached down to ease his hard cock.

She smiled to herself and continued on to her bedroom to get changed. She thought to herself, "You know if he would just say fuck it and jumped her, we'd both be happier."

She changed into a pair of yoga pants, and with no underwear on, she knew that it showed her camel toe to the best effect, and she wore a crop top that showed the bottom of her tits when she stretched up. Satisfied with her look, she decided to check her email before she went to work out. She saw that she had got a few emails back from friends she had sent yesterday letting them know where she was and that she was Ok."

And she was Ok, the only problem was she was so fucking horny, just Jilling off didn't satisfy her all that much. Sure it took the edge off, but she wanted Mark's cock so bad. Damn it, why can't he just get over it and fuck her silly. She knew that she would have to do something more direct soon or she would just have to jump him.

She answered the emails and stood up to go to the gym. As she passed the mirror, she could she her nipples were jutting out through her shirt and she notice a slightly darker, damp spot over her pussy lips where they showed through her pants.

She walked to the gym room and started working out. As she did, she heard Mark walk down the hall to come into the room so he could go into his office. He looked at her, noticed how she was dressed, gulped and waved to her as he walked into his office. He closed the door, but not all the way, it was still slightly open.

He sat there for a minute trying to collect his thoughts so he could talk to the people he wanted to call without sounding like an idiot. He got hold of himself and made the first call. He talked to his contact, explained why he was calling and asked him if he knew of anything. He didn't say Traci was family, he didn't want them to think he was looking for something because she was family. He didn't mind doing it, he knew she was very good at graphics design and she would have more than likely have started her own company if she had stayed with it instead of marrying that loser asshole.

His contact said he might have heard of a couple of things, but to give him a day or so to check it out. And he'd let him know.

Mark told him thanks and they talked about some other things, more to pass time and to keep in touch. Finally he told him he'd talk to him later and hung up. He then opened his address book to check on another couple of numbers. He called them also and had gotten the same answers he got from the first call. That was normal and he was happy with the calls. He figured that out of the three of them he would get some results.

He checked his email and answered some of those that couldn't wait until later and ignored the rest. Then he looked at his clock and did the math to see what time it was in California and seeing that it was not that early, called a friend of his to make arrangements to have Traci's stuff shipped here. He got a hold of his friend and he'd said that he would take care of it and would let Mark know the details when he had them. Marked thanked him telling him he owed him one and hung up.

Then he pulled the folder with the info for the next assignment and looked for the phone number of the client. He figured he might as well get it over with. He called the client and after going through a couple of assistants, finally got to talk to the him.

They spent a few minutes exchanging pleasantries and the Mark asked him what would be a good day to stop in before the job started to touch base and check on a few things. "Just a kind of get to know you thing. I find it helps out in the long run instead of being surprise the day we start." He said with a smile in his voice.

The clients name was Steve and from what he had read about this protection company and the guy he was talking with, he figured that he had made the right choice. And the fact that they were having this conversation only proved it to him. So, he made a decision on the spot.

"Well Mark, that sounds like a good idea to me also." He said to him. "That was one of the things that convinced me to go with your company when you were suggested to me. I was told how professional your company was."

"I've got an idea," He said to Mark, "I've got a small cocktail party planned for next Friday night, It's a bit of a pain," he laughed, "But it's one of those things that's a necessary evil when you in business."

"Why don't you come also and we can talk while you're there. You'll more than likely know some of the people that will be there, so it shouldn't be too boring for you."

Then he said, "Oh, and bring a date if you want. So, how does that sound to you?"

Mark dreaded these kind of parties, but the client was right in saying that they were a necessary evil. So he said to him, "Ok, sure, that sounds fine to me." "What time do you want me to be over? And would you want to talk before or during?"

The client laughed, "How about during? That way it will get us both out of it for a while."

Mark was starting to like this guy, maybe he was wrong about the first thought's he had on him. He told him that it sound good to him and that he would see him then. They exchange a few more pleasantries then he hung up.

He thought for a bit and decided that Traci would probably love it as there would be some celebrities there and some other business people to make contacts with. She would have to pick up an evening dress to wear, he doubted she had anything like that with her, for something like this.

He was fine, he had brought a few tux's because this type of thing happened more than he liked, but they did help business, and made him more contacts and clients.

He decided to tell Traci so they could stop and look for a dress for her for the party after they had lunch. So he walked out into the gym and saw she laying on the floor mats starching out some kinks. As she stretched her top rose up and he could just see her nipple and the outline of her pussy was clearly visible threw the yoga pants, which was tight enough to count every hair on it, if it had hair, which he knew it didn't after viewing half of it at breakfast this morning. They really ought to give medal to whoever came up with the design for yoga pants.

He called her name and she turned up on her side and answered him. "Hi Mark, what's up?"

"All finished?" she asked still stretching.

He nodded then smiled at her saying, "If you could stop contorting your body for a second, I'll tell you."

She laughed, then slowly and smoothly stood up. She bent from one side to the other, then back again, then bent backwards to stretch out. As she did, she bared the bottom of her tits the left one just about completely out. Then she asked him, "Ok, finished contorting," She laughed. "What's up?"

Mark smiled at her antics then said to her, "A few of things, First you may want to rearrange your top, your slightly exposed."

She looked down laughed and said, "Yep, your right.". Then just as she did all those years ago at her pool, she cupped her breast and fit it back into the top.

"There, All better now?" She asked him.

"Yes," he replied to her, but in his mind he would have rather she just pulled out the other one also. "All better now."

"Anyhow" he continued, 'I talked to my contacts and they think there's a few possibilities for you but it will take a couple days to find out." He saw her look down as she heard that, so he continued, "Look, don't be upset, that's good news." "You have to understand how things work on this level, for them to say possibilities, that means there almost 100% sure of it, but they won't say that until they actually check." "You will get some interviews out of this."

She looked happier again as she understood what he said. Then she asked, "You said a few things, what's the second?"

"I called my friend out in California," he said, "And he's arranging to have the rest of your stuff sent here. He'll email me the details once he has them."

She looked happy as he said that and told him, "Oh that's great, it will be nice to have all the rest of my stuff so I can finish with that problem." "So, is there anything else?"

65rebel
65rebel
543 Followers
1...45678...14