A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers

"It should be easy really, there's no children, you guys have an apartment, so there's no house." You should try to get back at least some of the money he burned through, the lawyer should be able advise you on this." "That's even if you want to try, was it a lot?" I asked.

"Not really," she replied, "if you divided it up 50/ 50 maybe a few thousand." She shrugged, "I really don't know if it's worth it to try." "He's more than likely spent it by now."

"Well, like I said, that's up to you." "Personally, if what you said is true, it really isn't worth what the lawyer would charge you."

"So," I continued, "If that's what you want to do, I'll contact the lawyer."

"Now, as I see it you have two more problems that need to be taken care of."

"One, do you want to go back to California?"

"Two, if you don't, where would like to go and do?"

"As I see it, that's really the only problems you have."

"That's all?" she asked frustrated, "That's all the problems you see? What about the stuff I have left in California? What do I do for work?"

"Traci, please calm down," I told her, "Those are just minor things. I'm not trying to make light of what you consider problems, but those are small ones and easily solved. Make a decision on the other two big ones and you'll see how the others more than likely, will fix themselves."

"So, the first one;" I continued, "Do you want to go back?"

"Since you asked, In my opinion you have nothing there as far as I know, maybe some friends you'll miss, but that's up to you."

"So, do you want to go back?" I asked, "Don't over think it, keep it simple, yes or no?"

She look at me, then out the windows for a moment. She turned back to me and said, "No, I don't think I do. I guess you're right, I really don't have anything left there."

"OK, good," I said, "Just remember, if you change your mind later, you can always go back."

"So this brings us to your first, small problem you mentioned. What about all your stuff there? Is all your stuff still at the apartment?" I asked.

"No," She answered, "When he left, I moved everything that was mine, to one of those storage places. I was afraid, he'd be back and try to take them when I was out."

"Smart. Good, that makes it simple," I said, "I've got some friends out there, you let me know where it is, and I'll have them arrange to ship it to wherever you want it."

"See," I continued, "First small problem taken care of." "Now to the second big problem, where do you want to go?"

"Again, since you asked my opinion, a simple solution to that is... " Now I was the one that was nervous because of what I was going to suggest.

"You move in here. Your more than welcome to stay here for as long as you need or want to and it won't cost you anything."

"Now this is not a charity case thing or me feeling sorry for you." I continued quickly before she could get upset, "It solves your problem and it also helps me out."

"Helps you out," she asked, "How?"

"I'm gone a lot," I continued, "When I'm gone, nobody's here, if your here, you could sort of keep an eye on things for me. Like I said, it's a win/ win situation. We both get something out of it."

"Also, like the first one," I said, "Once you get back on your feet, you can always go and live where ever you want."

"Or if you meet someone else." I went on hesitantly.

"Meet someone else," She snorted, "Fat chance of that, never again. I'm not going to put myself through this all again."

"Well," I said, "You never know."

"Ok then," I went on, "To the last small problem." A job."

"I really don't see that as much of a problem really, you're a graphics design artist. There's plenty of companies within a 30 mile radius of here. And besides that, I know..."

"Let me guess", she interrupted smiling, "You know a guy. Right?"

"Well, yeah," I continued, "I can't guaranty you anything, but it would be a start."

She sat there for a while drinking her wine and thinking. She finished her glass of wine and set it down with a sigh.

"Ok," she said, "I guess maybe your right, when you lay it all out like you just did, it doesn't seem so bad."

"Good then, I'll get in contact with my friends and get them to ship your stuff here. Just get me the info, and I'll send it to them."

"For the job, It will have to be in a couple of days, I don't know if my contact is in town, and since it's the weekend, I won't find that out until tomorrow."

"In the meantime, you'll need some spending money. So we'll get you set up with a local bank this week. I've got a few grand downstairs in my office for emergencies, that should hold you over until you start working."

"And I think we can consider this an emergency." I continued smiling, "You can pay me back, when you can, or not at all for all I care."

"A few grand downstairs," She said and looked at me stunned, "And just pay you back whenever, or not at all."

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" I asked, not understanding her.

"What's the big deal?" She exclaimed, "You keep a few grand downstairs, "just for emergences" and you think it's no big deal."

"Well yeah," I told her not really understanding, "Sometimes I have to leave on short notice, and it gives some ready cash so I don't have to go to the bank when I'm in a hurry." "Or like I said, in case of emergencies, I keep like 5 grand or so in the safe. It's no big thing."

She looked at me not believing what she just heard and shook her head and said, "If you say so."

"Now for the last," I went on, "Your already moved in so you might as well fix it up like you want it." "Change anything want, only if it's going to be more of that girly stuff, you'll have to pick it up."

"I've got to live here you know," I said laughing, "If I go and get more of that stuff, who knows what rumors will start. I've got reputation to uphold you know."

"Ok, Ok," she said laughing with me, "But," she went more seriously, "After I get a job, you need to let me to pay rent or something."

I reached out and lightly touched her face just shaking my head. "Look Traci, there's really no need to, this place is bought and paid for." She looked stunned hearing that.

"Having someone else in here is not going to drive up the bills any, and you will be looking after the place for me. Personally, that covers it by my thinking."

"Mark," She said with some heat and looking me straight in the eyes, "I will not be a charity case. You're going to so much trouble for me as it is."

I shook my head and took her hand holding it, "How can I make you understand?" "You are not causing me any trouble."

"As for the money," I shrugged, "I just don't need it."

She liked at him stunned as he said this.

"But," I continued, "I guess I can understand what you're feeling. Look, how about this, if you feel you need to pay something, you can buy the groceries and stuff like that. Is that OK?"

"Well," She said, "I guess that would be ok, if your so adamant about it."

"I am," I replied, "Now that that's all settled, let's just enjoy the rest of the day and the next couple of weeks." "Just consider it a vacation. OK?"

She stood up and stood in front of me. She reached down and took hold of my hands and pulled me up and out the couch. As we both stood near to each other, she reach her arms around me and pulled me to her. Her hands were flat on my back as she pulled me in closer and held me tight to her. I could feel her hands rubbing up and down my back, while her hard nipples and breasts pressed against my chest. As she rubbed my back, her nipples were moving against me, growing slightly larger. She laid her head on shoulder and began to softly cry. Her voice soft, as I heard her say over and over, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

She looked up at me, her eyes wet with her tears, and said softly, "I love you so much."

She laid her head back on my shoulder, still crying, but not as bad. I pulled her hard against me and started to stroke her hair. I could feel her shake as she cried, as I held her tight to me and told her, "I love you too." I then told her, "Go ahead Traci, get it all out, you'll feel better after and then you can start a new life."

I knew then at that moment, that when I said I love you, I didn't mean it as a cousin, but I meant it the same way one lover would say it the other. I knew without a doubt that she was the women I was searching for all these years. That she was the only women I would and could want. But, just what the hell was I supposed to do about it??

With my hands shaking I held this beautiful woman in my arms, aching for the want of her, never wanting her to leave my arms. I had no idea what so ever, I could do about it.

I kissed the top of her head and ask, "Better now?"

She backed up some and tilting her head up to look at me, she stretched up and kissed me. Then she said with a slight catch in her voice, "Yes, I think so, not entirely but I'll work on it and I love you too." She smiled, throwing her dimples at me, and gave me a last hug and stepped back. "So, she continued, what next?"

"Look, go get changed and meet me out by the pool. I'll get the wine that's left and we'll just relax poolside. OK?"

"That sound fantastic." She agreed, "I'll be right out."

I went and changed into my shorts, then got the rest of the wine and went outside. I poured both of us some wine, and sat down to wait for her.

When she came back out, I handed her glass and she sat down by me. She took a drink and asked, "How long will you be gone tomorrow?"

I sat and thought for a moment, then replied, "Oh, it shouldn't be more than two or three hours." "Maybe just a little bit more," I shrugged.

"That don't sound too bad." She said. "Nothing's wrong, is there?"

"No," I replied, shaking my head, "I just need to go over a few details of my next job so we can be ready when it happens." "No big deal really, it just helps prevent mistakes when we're working."

"And since mistakes in my line of work, means someone could get hurt or worse, dead. That's something we try very hard to make sure doesn't happen," I continued chuckling, "It's bad for business."

"Well, in that case, could I use your car to run some errands myself while you're gone?" She asked.

"Sure," I said nodding, "Anytime you want, you know where the keys are. You don't need to ask really, just go ahead and use it while you're here, I have an SUV in the garage I normally use because it holds more so I'll just use that."

"Thanks Mark," She went on, "Is there anything you need while I'm out?"

"No, I don't think so, I think we got everything this morning." I said shaking my head, "But, if I do think of something, I'll text you."

I stood up and grab her hand, "Come on, let's go swimming for a while."

We got into the pool and just basically swam around and made fools of ourselves like we did when we were young.

It was getting late, and since I had to get up early, I told her I was going to bed.

"Ok," she replied, "I'm going to go in a little, I think I'll watch some TV first, then go to bed myself."

I went in and tried to go to sleep. But I couldn't., my mind kept going over what happened and what I had finally realized about Traci, and myself. I went over and over it in my mind, but no answer would come.

I needed to get some sleep and decided to a have small glass of brandy from the bar in library. That normally helps me fall to sleep.

I went down the hall to get the brandy, when I heard the same sounds coming from the living room that I did last night. Once again, I stayed in the shadows of the hallway looking into the living room. Traci was once again on the couch, masturbating. Only this time, she was laying there with her legs spread and knees up so I could see every beautiful inch of her pussy. She had her head back and on the arm of the couch with her eyes closed. She had caught her bottom lip in teeth and was moaning as she played.

She was massaging her breast with one hand, cupping it with the nipple peeking through two fingers. The nipple was hard and erect, and looked so suckable.

With her other hand, she was slowly stroking her clit, then rubbing the finger along her slit and inserting it in herself slowly until it was buried as far as she could. She then slowly removed her finger and dragged in back up still between her pussy lips until she reached her clit again. This time, she rolled her clit between her thumb and forefinger, making herself shake.

She then slowly let go of her breast and teased the nipple of the other one momentarily, then her hand slid down her body until she reached her pussy. Still playing with her clit with the one hand, she slowly inserted her thumb in her pussy and then letting her middle finger slide down to just tickle her asshole.

I stood there and watched her play, my robe open and my hand stroking my cock. As I stroked my cock, I reached down to cup my balls with my other hand while I watched her continue playing with herself.

She was rubbing her clit like crazy, back and forth and up and down. She had removed her thumb and had reinserted two fingers working them in and out of her in time with her hand rubbing her clit. I could tell she was getting close as her fingering was getting faster and her breath was coming in gasps.

As she got closer and closer to cumming, I heard her moan out softly, "Oh God," she moaned. "Mark, I want you inside me, please. Uhh yes. Fuck that feels so good. Fuck my wet pussy! Please baby, make me cum, now!"

As she said "Now!" she started to cum. He whole body was shuddering and jerking as she continued to work her fingers in and out. As her fingers slowed, I could just hear her say, "That's it baby, keep stroking that cock into me, give me everyone drop of cum you can. Bury that cock balls deep in me."

I needed to go back to my room so I could finish myself off before she realized I was there watching. But as I heard her talking, a shudder went through me, and I moan lightly with the pleasure of it. Thinking that she might have heard, I quickly went back to my room so I could cum myself.

As Traci laid there, her shuddering slowing as she finished cumming, she heard the low moan from the hallway. She got up and slowly looked down the hallway and saw the door to Marks bedroom just closing.

She smiled and said to herself , "He must have been watching me." Then it dawned on her what she had been saying when she came, and reddened slightly. She smiled again and walking quietly to his door and putting her ear to it, she listened.

As I closed the door to my room, I sat down in the recliner I have in there. As I sat there naked, I stroked my cock slowly while I played with my balls. Like the last time, I imagined Traci kneeling between my legs as I sat in the chair, her lips wrapped around my cock as she slowly sucked me off. As I stroked, I imagined I was talking to her, telling her what I needed. At least I thought I was saying in my mind, but I was really saying out loud.

"Oh yeah baby, wrap those lips around my cock. Umm, yes.. just massage my balls while you suck me. I love it when you do that, it makes me so fucking hard."

I tried to make it last, but that was not to be, not with what I just watched. I had just started stroking my cock and I came like a bomb. No warning, none of the usual feelings I get just before I cum. I just came, immediately and completely in one blast. I came so hard drops of cum landed all over my chest and neck.

As I was cumming, I said to the room, Oh Traci, I love you. Traci, I want you, I want you so bad I can't think of anything else. I need your pussy wrapped around my cock, squeezing it, milking it with your pussy."

As she listen at the door she could hear him fantasizing while he jerked off. And while she listened, her hand crept down between her own legs to slowly massage her clit. Then she could hear him start to cum, hear what he said while he did. As she heard him cum, she started cumming again herself.

As I finished, my cum was all over me, I started talking to myself not realizing that I was saying out loud. "My god, what am I going to do? I finally find the perfect woman, one that was in front of me all this time. I finally figure out it was her I was looking for, that none of the others could even come close and she has to be my fucking cousin. I don't know what to do anymore."

She could hear him talking to himself, her heart was breaking for his pain. Then she heard him snort with a bit of a laugh and say, "Oh yeah,' "Big man, you can fix anything. Every problem has a simple solution, yeah right, sure it they do."

"What are you going to do now asshole? What's the solution to this problem?

Why the fuck can't I figure this out damn-it."

As she listened, she could hear him start to cry. Sobbing like she had never heard him before. Then she heard him say while crying, "I love you Traci, not as a cousin damn-it, as the most perfect, special, beautiful woman I know. What the fuck am I going to do?" he sobbed out. Then everything went quite.

The tears that came to her, came without warning. Her heart was breaking for him, and the more she thought about it, the more she realized she felt the same way about him. She came to the conclusion that she always had loved him herself. Wasn't that what was really behind that time when she tried to seduce him when they were young? The more she thought about it, the more resolved she became. She was going to make him hers, no matter what, no matter that they we're related.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and said to herself, "Now I just have to figure out how!"

The next morning came and both of them got up around the same time. They had breakfast together then he said to her, "Well, I guess I'll head out now, the sooner I get there, the sooner I can get back."' "Oh, one more thing," He said quickly.

He stood up and went over to the counter where the mail holder was. He picked up an envelope and headed back to the table saying. "Here's 4 grand for you, that should hold you over till you start work. "

I figure since you're going out," he continued smiling, "You might as well open a bank account while you running around."

She could see a slight haunted look in his eyes as they talked, which only made her more determined for her to find a way to fix this. Getting this set in her mind, she stood, thanked him and gave him a hug and kissed him goodbye, saying, " "Well, you have fun, I should be back before you or very near it."

"What say we go out for lunch today when you get back?" she asked, "I think I'd kill for a good pastrami on rye, I was never able to find a good one out in California ."

"Know a good deli around here?" She asked.

His eyes brighten some as he smiled and said, "Yeah, there's a good one right down the road. The pastrami is to die for, the sandwiches are so big you can get two of them out of one. We'll go when we get back."

"It's a date." She said smiling. "I'll see you when you get back." She kissed him again.

He grabbed his backpack and headed out the door and she put the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher. Then looked around to see if anything needed cleaning or put away. She figured that was least she could do.

She then went back to her room, gathered up her laundry and went to Mark's room to see if he had anything that needed to be washed since hers didn't amount to much and it was no sense running the washer for just a little bit.

She went into his room and looked around. She hadn't been in here since she arrived, but she could see that it was like she thought it would look. There was a king sized bed with a big dresser and a walk-in closet. There was a recliner and a small writing desk and chair. All in all, just a guy's room.

She went into the master bath and grabbed the hamper and added her stuff on top of his and walked down to the utility room to wash the clothes.

65rebel
65rebel
544 Followers