A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers

As she started to walk out, she stopped and glanced over at the bed. If she could figure this out and if she had her way, she'd be sharing that bed with him.

She went down and put the clothes in the washer then decided after all the wine and food she had consumed this weekend, she better go and work-out.

She went back to her room and put on her work out clothes, a pair of spandex shorts and a tight T-shirt.

Looking at herself in a mirror, she could see that the shorts hugged her ass and showed the camel-toe between her legs. The shirt showed off her braless breasts perfectly and she could feel her nipples tighten and grow slightly as she ran her hands over them. "Better stop that, before it goes too far," She thought to herself, "I'll never get my work-out done and the errands I need to run."

She went down to the work-out room and decided to do a few miles on the treadmill and the exercise bike. Having finished, she remembered that she needed to send a few emails to some friends to let them know where she was before they started worrying.

She started to go upstairs to the library, then remembered that there was a computer in Marks office. No sense going all the way upstairs, I'll just use that one.

She went into the room and noticed that the computer was already on, but the monitor was just off, so she reached up and powered up the monitor. She was looking around the room as she pressed the power button, but when she looked at the monitor, the first thing she saw was a picture being used as wallpaper that was of her and Mark when they were teens.

"We don't look much different now," she thought, "Actually I think both of us look better now than then."

She logged into her email account and sent some emails out to her friends. Exiting the program, she was about to shut off the monitor when she saw a desktop icon that read "Traci".

Curiosity getting the better of her, she opened it. The folder contained mainly pictures, some letters they had exchanged, and some video files.

She open up the pictures so she could see them, and most of them looked like scans from old photos of them together and her alone when they were young.

However, a few of them showed pictures of her in a bikini. She opened those up fully and gasped as she realized that the bikini looked like the string bikini she had brought all those years back. She was a little confused, because as far as she knew, she had never wore that for a picture. As she looked closer, she could see where he had taken another picture of a girl in the same type of suit and photo-shopped her head on the picture.

She thought a minute and said to herself, "So, he really liked me in that thing." She laughed and thought remembering that day, well I would guess he did, I remember the hard-on he had when I asked. She smiled to herself as she remembered squeezing his cock making him blush when she did.

She looked again at the pictures of her and realized that all them were of her with short hair. "So, he likes me in short hair?" She said to herself.

She continued looking through the folder and decided to run the video file. She figured it was probably some old videos he had converted of them and it might give her so more ideas.

She ran the video, and it definitely gave her ideas. The title of the video was "Forbidden Love". The first scene was of a couple talking together. The girl looked remarkably like her she realized. If she had her hair cut short again. It was cut in a short feathery looking style, that the more she looked at it the more she liked it.

She continued to watch, the gest of the film was that they were cousins that were in a sexual relationship. As she watched the video and the different scenes, they gave her many ideas. She liked the one were the girl was laying between the guys legs as she sucked his cock and when he came, she swallowed his load, while some of was leaking around his cock to run down her chin "That looks like fun" she thought.

Another was the girl on top, riding the guys cock while he played with her tits. "I want to do that," she thought. She could imagine what his cock would feel like filling her pussy. As she watched, she started to lightly stroke her pussy through her shorts

The last one she really liked, it was when the guy had his face buried in-between the girls legs. He was licking and sucking on her pussy to make her cum. She could just imagine Marks tongue buried in her pussy.

Ok, she thought, as a shudder went through her crotch as she stroked her pussy. This gives me some ideas, but what about the rest? As she thought about what she could do, she started to rub her pussy harder, concentrating on her clit.

She suddenly started to cum, and as she did, a few ideas popped into her head. She smiled as she came, and knew what to do.

She sat for a minute or two to calm down. Then she froze the video and copied a picture of the girl and printed it. Then she shut down the programs she used to view the pictures and video so he wouldn't know she had seen them. She then went upstairs and showered, she really needed it after both workouts she laughed to herself.

Her first stop was to open an bank account and then went to the local mall. She found a salon and showing the girl the picture, asked her to cut her hair like the picture she showed her.

The girl took a look at the picture and said, "No problem, I can do that, it's a popular style now."

"You should look great like that. You have the face for that type of style."

When she had finished cutting Traci's hair, using a mirror, she showed it to her from all angles. "What do you think," The girl asked."

Traci looked at herself in the mirror, and turned to the girl smiling. "I love it, you did a great job, thank you."

"You're welcome," she replied.

"I hope your boyfriend likes it." She continued smiling.

Traci smiled back and said, "No boyfriend, yet." "This, however should get me the one I've got my sights on hopefully." She continued.

"Well, it should help," She said. "Like I said, you have the face for it, you look better in short hair than long personally."

"Well good luck, with him. She continued.

"Thanks again," Traci said as she paid, she also included a generous tip for the girl.

"Thank you," She said when saw how much Traci had tipped her. "Come back anytime," she said, "here's my card."

She walked around the mall, looking for some new clothes as the ones she brought with her didn't fit in around here. She picked out some new outfits, pants and shirts. She also picked out a few dresses that she thought would look could. Then smiling wickedly, she also picked up something to go with the haircut.

She packed up everything in the car and headed home to start putting her plan into action.

While Traci was out running her errands, Mark headed to his office. He pulled into his parking place and walked into the building. He went directly to his bosses office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," a voice said from behind the closed door.

Mark opened the door and went in, his boss, a friend from the days when he was a Marine, named Tony, stood up as he walked in.

"Hey Mark, good to see you, thanks for coming in." He said sticking out his hand.

Mark took it and said, "Good to see you too, it's no big deal." He said sitting down. "What's up?"

"Same old shit," Tony said. "The world is screwed up like normal," he continued, then laughed, "Which is good for us, since if it wasn't, we'd be out of job."

"I hear that," Mark laughed. "So, what do we need to go over?"

"Just a few items," Tony said. "Here's the thing, this next guy were going to working for is a bit of a pain in the ass I hear, and he's paranoid to boot."

"Oh, great," Mark groaned, "When am I going to catch a break?"

"Never," Tony laughed, "Like I said, this guy is a paranoid, pain in the ass. But, he's a rich, paranoid, pain in the ass."

"I haven't figured out why he needs us, but for what we're going to charge him, I don't care." "For all I know, he just wants to be able to tell the rest of his rich, paranoid, pain in the ass friends and colleagues that we're working for him."

"I swear," he went on, "I think it's becoming a status thing to be able to say, that they have guys like us working for guys like him. Like it makes them look more important or something."

"Hell, I don't know," he shrugged continuing, "But as long as his checks don't bounce, it's fine by me."

"Ok, ok," I replied, "I'll take care of it. You got a list?"

"Yeah, it's on your desk." Tony answered. "It shouldn't take you long, like I said, this guy really doesn't seem to have too much to worry about."

"All right, I'll take a look and let you know."

Marked walked over to his office and took a look at the folders on his desk. Tony was right, this was a pure vanilla. He took care of it quickly, then looked to see what else was in his in-box. Most of them were routine, so he decided since he was here, he'd take care of them.

He grabbed the folder on the next job and went back to Tony's office. The door was open so he walked in. Tony looked up from something was reading and seeing that it was Mark and he had a look on his face that was troubled and asked, "Problems?"

"Problems?" Mark asked, "No, it was simple and I finished it. I'll just give him a call to set up a get to know you meet. Why do you ask?"

"Damn, that was quick," Tony replied. "I asked if there was any problems, because you had look on your face like there was. Something bothering you?"

"No, not really" Mark replied aggravated, "Nothing I can't take care of."

"Whoa man, relax," Tony said, worried about his friend, "Look, close the door and sit, grab a coffee."

Mark reached over shut the door, possibly a little harder than meant too and dropped into a chair.

Tony handed him a coffee and sat down on the corner of his desk. "OK, give, what's the problem? Is it something going on around here?"

"No," Mark replied, then sighed, "Look man it's just something personal not work, so don't worry."

Tony looked at him, "Mark, you're not just an employee around here, your also my friend. Is there anything I can do to help? God only knows how many times you dragged my ass out of the fire when were in Iraq all those years ago, so if you need help, let me know, OK?"

Mark looked at Tony for a moment, "Look, like I said it's personal, I'll figure it out. But thanks for the offer, I appreciate it."

"Of course you will," Tony laughed, "That's what you do best. Hell, why do think I keep you around here, your good looks sure ain't it."

"Look Mark," Tony continued, "You've made quite a name for yourself on all the jobs you've done. Whether you know or not, your known as either the "Fixer" or "Troubleshooter" depending on who you ask."

"As a matter of fact the "rich, paranoid, pain in the ass" we're working for next asked if that "Fixer" guy would be in charge. When I said you would be, he said, "Good; I've heard that he can fix any problem." .

Mark barked out a laugh, and said sarcastically, "Yeah, right, I can fix anything, what a load of crap."

"Wouldn't that be nice." He added angrily.

Tony looked at him for a moment, and said to him, "Calm down man, look, I know you said it's personal, but you should have just heard yourself. Give, what's the problem? You don't have to give me the details if you don't want too, just the highlights."

Mark looked at him, slightly embarrassed from his outburst. He pinched the bridge of his nose and said, "That's the problem I've got, I can't figure out how to "Fix it" he said.

"So much for my big deal rep, huh?"

Tony looked at him and then burst out laughing. Then as Mark was about to explode at him, Tony held up both hands and said, "Calm down, I'm not laughing at you, just the situation. You must be crazy if you think you can figure out everything. Since it's a personal problem, sometimes it comes down to the old cliché, "Not being able to see the trees for the forest."

"Did you ever think, it might be because your too close to it?" Tony went on. "Like maybe, you need to step back from it, look at from different angles maybe." "Remember the old motto, "Adapt...

"Improvise, Overcome" Mark finished.

"Right," Tony said. "Step back from it and look at it like it was someone else's problem before you totally freak-out. OK?"

"I know, you're right," I said sheepishly, "It's just that the outcome of this is very important, and I can't screw it up."

"Well, if you think you'll never screw-up, you're in for a rude awakening my friend." Tony said. "The only thing you can do is your best, and buddy, your best isn't shabby."

"But, like I said" he continued, "If you need or want my help, I'm here for you." OK?"

"Ok," I said, I'll keep that in mind."

"Good, because I need you back." Tony laughed, "With your rep, I can start charging more for your services. But if you don't, I'll have to lower them, and I wouldn't like that one bit."

I shook my head, "Your such a shit-bird, you know that?"

"Yeah, I do," Tony replied, "But seeing how I'm the boss, that's Mister Shit-Bird too you."

"This on top of everything else," I continued, "will it never end?"

"No, now carry your ass and enjoy the next few weeks off."

"Yes, boss, anything you say boss," I said bowing my way out of his office.

Mark went back to his office to drop off the folder and get some info, then headed out to go back home. Once he got home he noticed that it looked like Traci was already back. He shut off the truck and grabbed his back-pack out of the back and headed into the house. He dropped off his back-pack on the table and called out to Traci that he was home. He got no answer, and walked towards the back of the house and called again. He heard Traci answer him from the back yard through the patio door saying that she was by the pool and would be right in. He yelled back that he would be in the kitchen.

He walked back in and stood there going through his pack, getting out some folders so he could call the client later when he felt someone come up behind him and a pair of arms wrap around him. He recognized Traci's scent and then she kissed him on the back of the neck saying, "Hi Mark, welcome home."

"Hi Traci." He answered. He tossed the folder on the table and turned around. He stopped in his tracks and looked at her stunned, his mouth hanging open as he looked at her. She stood there in all her glory, in a black string bikini, with a slight shine of tanning oil, and he saw that she had cut her hair real short.

He went to say something to her, but all that would come out was, "Wha..."

She stood there looking at him, enjoying the look on his face and how he was reacting to her. She had also quickly glance down at his crotch and notice that he had almost a full hard-on going. She smiled at him and gently reached out her hand under his chin and pushed his mouth closed.

Still smiling she asked, "What's the matter? No problems at work I hope."

His faced burned where she had touched him, and he shook his head still not trusting his voice to come out normal. He could feel how much his cock had hardened just from the single look and he hoped she hadn't noticed.

"Well, that's good," She said. "Are we still on for lunch?"

He was finally able to get some coherent sounds out instead of sounding like a mental defective, and answered her, "Uh, Yeah, we're still on if you want to."

She nodded her assent, and said, "I'm looking forward to it, they just don't have good delicatessen's were I was."

He turned and looked at the clock, turned around again and said, "Just let me get cleaned up a bit and we can go. Say, maybe 20 minutes or so?"

Traci agreed and said, "Sounds good to me, it won't take me long to get ready." She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and turned around to go to her room.

Mark stood there watching walk away, his cheek burning again from her kiss, the image of her burned into his brain. From the back, you'd think she wasn't wearing any bottoms for how much of her ass showed. Then he turned and went to get cleaned up muttering to himself.

When Traci turned to go to her room she got a smile on her face knowing what she did to him. This was going to be easier than she expected judging by the state of his cock. But, it was the mental side she had to overcome. She hurried to her room and dressed in the clothes she had already laid out in advance.

She dressed quickly, an looked at herself in the mirror. She adjusted her clothes a bit so they would show what she wanted him to see. Happy with the results, she headed back out. Just as she exited the door, Mark was passing, and they ran into each other. Her arms went around him to stop herself from falling and when she did, her body molded to his and she felt his cock get hard against her.

Mark had finished changing and was headed down the hall when Traci's door open and she came out the same time he was passing. He felt her arms go around him to catch herself, and he also felt her tits crush against him, her nipples erect and hard against his chest. Her body molded against his and immediately he got a hard-on. He pull back a little so she wouldn't feel it. He stammered out an apology.

She laughed while he was apologizing to him and said, "It's not a big deal Mark, accidents happen. She released him and then stood there posing for him, even though she didn't realize she was doing it. She had her weight on one foot , slightly leaning to one side, her lower lip caught between her teeth, while one hand held on to his shoulder.

She released his shoulder and threw her dimples at him, asked "You ready now?"

He looked at how she was dressed, she wore a tight pair of jeans, that were ripped in the right places to show flashes of skin, and a crop top, that if she bent the right way, her tits were gonna pop out, her erect nipples jutting out through the shirt proved she wasn't wearing a bra.

He was amazed on how good she looked and when she asked him If he was ready, it was all he could do not to answer her that he was ready all right, ready to take her right there in the hall.

So, not trusting himself to answer, he just nodded yes and went quickly to get his keys so they could go before she saw his hard-on, though how she could not have felt it when they held each other, was something he didn't want to think about.

She followed him out with a small smile on her face, she knew that it wouldn't take much more before she could convince him that they should be together.

Physically, she knew he wanted her, however it was the mental side that needed to be fixed. She had to get it through his head that should be together, cousins or not. That was going to be the hard part.

They went to the deli and had a great lunch. Mark was right about the size of them, he was able to finish his, but she brought half of hers home. Once back to the house they just relaxed for the rest of the day. After diner, they hung out in the pool for a couple of hours, she wore the string bikini again and Mark could not keep his eyes off her.

They both got out of the pool and Mark went to the fridge on the deck and got them both a couple of beers and they sat back down on the patio. They talked for a while and Mark watch her constantly taking in every nuance of her. She excused herself to make a bathroom call and when she came back out, Mark had just stood up and was stretching, kind of like a cat does, not a cute kitty cat she thought, more like a panther would she thought.

She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist leaning against him her tits and erect nipples pressing on his back, She kissed him on the back of his neck and laid her head down on his back. She hugged him tight and said to him. "Thanks for a great couple days Mark, it's be great to have everything normal again."

65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers
1...34567...14