A Favor Returned...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she had pulled in her driveway, her pussy was leaking so bad that it had caused a visible wet spot on the crotch of her jeans. Amy had gone upstairs and checked to make sure the kids were okay and down for the night. Then she had gone straight into the master bathroom and stripped down with every intention of finding some sexual relief in the arms of her husband, sick or not. Unfortunately, Steve was already out like a light. Through his mumbles and garbled speech, Amy had finally understood that he'd taken some night time cold medicine and was done for the night.

So after tucking him in and then giving the kids a quick kiss and tucking them in again, Amy had reluctantly crawled into bed and tried to just forget about the ache between her legs and go to sleep. Yeah, that wasn't going to happen as her thoughts kept returning to Laurel. Tonight had been so - what? Unexpected? Exciting? Yeah, all of those, but it had more than anything it had been a lot of fun. Their friendship usually was...and it was definitely unique. She wasn't too sure anyone else could even understand how she and Laurel felt about each other and what they had - Amy wasn't even sure she understood it herself.

Did it really matter if she understood it? No, it didn't. She just knew that she was a better person for knowing Laurel and for that, she was very thankful they'd grown so close.

Amy opened the door to the freezer with a sigh.

Friday night - okay, technically it was Saturday morning since the clock on the microwave read 1:27am - and here she was digging through the freezer looking for frozen yogurt. Amy stood there with the freezer door open in one of Steve's old t-shirts and a pair of panties with her dark hair pulled back into a ponytail, scanning each shelf. The cold air blowing around her actually felt kind of good, but it was also waking her up even more. She looked down at her nipples that were standing out proudly. It wasn't doing much to cool that down either, she observed with a smirk.

She finally spotted her sweet treasure, grabbed it and shut the freezer door with her knee as she pried the lid off. Grabbing a spoon out of the silverware drawer, she stopped and looked thoughtfully at her laptop sitting on the island. She bit her lip and finally nodded in a silent decision as she grabbed it and then tiptoed through the family room and on to the back of their house to the sunroom. She quietly shut the french doors for some privacy and then sat down on the couch and put her laptop on the coffee table and flipped it open.

She dug her spoon into the small tub and savored a big bite of the frozen treat as the screen came to life. She logged on and quickly checked her email...nothing new or of interest. She logged out and then logged into the social media site that she liked...again, nothing new or exciting. She minimized that browser and sat there looking at the wallpaper background. She hit a few keys and opened a new browser window for in-private browsing. She pursed her lips thoughtfully and had just started typing in the words "red head" in the search bar when the messenger application popped up on her screen with a new message. She stared at it and then hesitantly clicked the okay button to open it.

Laurel: Hey you!

She was startled for a moment by the little chime and the text window that opened. Her face lit up when she saw the user ID.

Amy: Hey yourself!

L: What are you still doing up???

A: Couldn't sleep.

L: Me neither. Decided eating ice cream and playing online was more fun than tossing and turning. ; )

Amy dipped her spoon into the small container with a giggle and then quickly typed her reply.

A: Me too!

L: LMAO. Nice!

A: Between the goodies at your house and my late night snack, my cheat day is turning into a cheat weekend, LOL.

L: Cheat day, schmeat day - enjoy the heck out of that junk food, woman!

Amy read the response and nodded her head in agreement as she took another bite of her frozen yogurt.

A: Trust me I am. What kind?

L: Rocky Road with whipped cream and bananas. You?

A: Chunky Monkey...the frozen yogurt kind so not as bad.

Amy took one more bite and then set the container aside as she looked at the little indicator that said Laurel was typing. She glanced up at her darkened house, the only source of illumination being the glow of her laptop. She looked back down when she heard the soft ping of a new message.

L: So what exactly are you doing? Online that is, LOL.

A: Chatting with you. : P

L: And before that?

A: Nothing. I just logged on when you messaged me.

L: Uh-huh, sure.

Laurel was sitting in her husband's home office that was off to the side of their finished basement with her laptop propped up on the arm of the love seat she was comfortably lounging on. It had a door that locked and was the only place in her house where she could get any real privacy. The redhead had unknowingly found herself in the same boat as her best friend. She had also not stopped thinking about their movie night, so she'd gotten out of bed with the intention of eating some ice cream, watching some porn and getting herself off. She suspected that Amy was every bit as horny as she was after their little playfulness earlier that night and mentally bet herself that she could get the curvy brunette to admit to it, too.

Laurel scraped the bottom of her ice cream bowl and then licked the spoon clean. Glancing down she scoffed out loud as she read Amy's response that popped up in the little window.

A: Why, whatever could you mean?

L: HAHAHA - I call bullshit. I know you were going to watch some porn!

Amy felt her cheeks grow hot at being called out.

A: No I wasn't.

Laurel had just started typing a smart-ass response when another message from Amy popped up.

A: Well...maybe.

Laurel grinned as she backspaced and then retyped her reply.

L: LMAO, I was too!!

A: LOL ; )

Amy watched as the indicator showed Laurel was typing. She realized she was sitting forward and biting on her thumbnail in anticipation.

L: What's got you so hot and bothered that you need to watch porn in the middle of the night? Hmmmm?

Amy typed a response and then read it to herself. She deleted and started retyping when another message from Laurel appeared.

L: I mean I know why I'm doing it. Just curious if it's for the same reason.

A: Oh? And what reason would that be?

Amy watched the indicator show that Laurel was typing.

L: Uh, that would be movie night.

Amy's face turned crimson there in the dark but she couldn't help but smile. Surprise, surprise - Laurel being honest and just putting it out there wasn't a big shock.

A: You mean our movie night? Like just a little while ago?

L: Yep. It made me really horny.

A: It did?

L: Hell yeah! That's why I was about to look at some porn and...you know, LOL

Amy wasn't sure what to type. She looked around again at her dark surroundings. This felt so intimate and naughty; she knew she was well on her way to ruining another pair of panties. Something about the anonymity of messaging and knowing that she could choose her words carefully before they were out there was making her feel so much bolder right now. More than that, the fact that it was Laurel reading those words gave her a thrill.

L: Uh, hello? You fall asleep on me?

A: LOL - not even close. Just figuring out what to type.

L: Don't think - just type. Now answer my question.

A: Okay. Our movie night made me feel the same way. Steve is sick...so here I am.

L: HA! We're both doing the same thing for the same reason! I knew it, LMAO.

A: Yep, you're right. LOL

L: Suh-weet!

Amy felt a little silly giggling and smiling all by herself there in the dark. She glanced down as the little indicator showed Laurel was typing.

L: I say we have some fun. You game?

Amy took her time to type up a rather flirty, witty response. She smiled to herself as her finger hovered above the enter key. She hesitated. Too much? She deleted the message and retyped her reply.

A: Sure.

Amy waited for Laurel's reply when her messenger app lit up with another pop up window. It was an invitation to accept Laurel's video chat request. Amy took a deep breath and then clicked on the accept button and suddenly Laurel's image filled the screen of her laptop.

"Hello again," Laurel smiled and gave a little wave.

Amy quickly jabbed at the volume button and glanced up at the french doors that closed off the sunroom from the rest of her house. She waited and watched for a moment through the glass at the dark house beyond. She finally turned her attention back to her screen. She smiled and waved back. "Hiya."

"What were you looking for?"

"Nothing," Amy explained. "I forgot to turn down my volume, so just wanted to make sure I didn't wake anybody up."

"Gotcha."

"Did you enjoy your ice cream?"

"I practically licked the bowl clean," Laurel smiled and propped her head up on her arm. "You?"

"Did I ever," Amy made a silly face and licked her lips in an exaggerated motion that made Laurel giggle.

"Guess what you forgot?" Laurel asked with a smirk.

"What?"

Laurel's hand appeared on the screen and dangling from her fingertips was Amy's bra. This caused them both to smile. And then they started to giggle but kept covering their mouths to keep quiet. Laurel started to twirl the large brassiere around on her finger, but one of the oversized cups hit her in the face and she dropped it which caused them both to laugh even harder while at the same time shushing each other.

"I'm going to need that back," Amy finally managed to whisper after the last of her giggles died out.

"No way," Laurel scowled. "I'm keeping it."

"I doubt it will fit you."

"No?" Laurel looked at the camera on her laptop for a moment. She watched Amy's face on her screen as she grabbed the hem of her nightshirt and pulled it all the way up to her neck to reveal her bare breasts. Laurel knew that her large nipples were hard and sticking out. She held her shirt in place with her chin as she picked up Amy's bra and held the oversized garment against her chest. "You don't think it will?"

"No," Amy managed with a gulp, "definitely too big."

"Awww," Laurel pretended to pout as she looked down. "But it's so pretty."

"Thanks."

"So if I have your bra here..." Laurel looked up and let the bra fall away while she remained holding her t-shirt up exposing her boobs to the screen. "What are you wearing there?"

"Nothing," Amy managed a grin. The two women just sat there until Amy noticed the expectant look on Laurel's face and took the hint. Her hands were shaking a little as she pulled up her shirt in imitation of Laurel. She shrugged her shoulders causing her large breasts to bounce slightly. "I'm commando."

"Ha!" Laurel laughed and stood up displaying her naked lower body to the camera for a moment before sitting back down with her shirt still pulled up. "Me too!"

Amy giggled at the brief flash of Laurel's shaved sex. She followed suit in their impromptu game of show and tell and stood up to reveal her skimpy boy short panties and then sat back down. "Well, I guess I'm not totally commando."

"Mmmm, those panties are cute," Laurel smiled at Amy's ridiculously curvy body, "but you should really try total commando, Ames."

"I should?"

"Oh, yeah," Laurel nodded confidently and then got tired of holding her nightshirt up and shucked it off as she talked. "It feels really good to just be naked."

Amy stared at Laurel's body. Her friend looked really sexy sitting there in front of her laptop. Amy finally slipped her t-shirt over her head and then licked her lips. She took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself and then stood up and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. She took another deep breath and then slid them down in front of the camera revealing her shaved pussy with the small landing strip of short, dark hair. "Like this?"

"Just like that," Laurel whispered with a smile as she stared at the image of her friend's beautiful mound on her screen. "You shaved!"

"I did," Amy nodded and ran her fingers over the small patch of pubic hair. "What do you think?"

"You look fan-fucking-tastic!" Laurel whispered enthusiastically.

"Thanks," Amy sat back down and smiled at the screen. "It does feel good."

"I know, right?" Laurel giggled. "Have you noticed a difference?"

"I have," Amy nodded and knew she was blushing. "I'm more sensitive down there."

"Exactly," Laurel agreed with a chuckle. They grew silent for a few moments, but continued smiling and looking at each other. Laurel reached up with both hands to lightly pinch the tips of her breasts as she broke the silence. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," Amy lowered her voice as she intently watched her friend's fingers begin to pull and pinch on those large, swollen nipples.

"Earlier tonight," Laurel continued. "Was that planned or did it just kind of happen?"

"Ummmm," Amy hesitated. "Was what planned?"

"You know," Laurel pursed her lips, deciding on how to label it. "The cuddling. Was it planned?"

"Definitely wasn't planned," Amy shook her head. "I guess it just kind of happened."

Laurel nodded her head. She cupped both of her breasts and squeezed them together before asking pointedly, "Were you glad it happened?"

"I guess...I mean..." Amy's eyes were glued to her friend's hands and decided to just be honest. "I'm very glad it happened."

Laurel's smile grew bigger at Amy's answer as she continued to play with her breasts.

"Were you glad it happened, Laurel?" Amy returned the question and hesitantly placed her hand on top one of her breasts like Laurel was doing.

"Oh, yeah," Laurel nodded enthusiastically and Amy wasn't sure if she was answering the question or giving her approval of Amy joining in. "It was a lot of fun."

"It was fun," Amy agreed, "wasn't it?"

"Uh-huh. It was very relaxing too," Laurel grinned as she stretched and stuck out her chest right in front of the laptop camera. "Made me feel special."

Amy's screen was suddenly filled with a beautiful pair of breasts with large, erect nipples. "Really?"

"Are you kidding?" Laurel finished stretching and resumed a normal posture. "I haven't had that much attention paid to my ass in months."

"I couldn't help myself," Amy giggled and blushed. "It's a really nice ass."

Laurel swiveled around on the love seat and got up on her knees with her back to the camera so Amy could see the utterly perfect ass in question. "You really think so?"

"Definitely."

Laurel swiveled back around with a huge smile on her face. "Thanks!"

"My pleasure," Amy wiggled her eyebrows and they both started giggling again.

"The only problem with all that cuddling," Laurel lowered her voice as the giggles faded and she leaned conspiratorially towards her screen, "is it also got me really excited."

"It did?" Amy whispered as she leaned forward as well.

"Mmmm, did it ever," Laurel whispered back in almost a moan. "Ames?"

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"When you were cuddling with me and rubbing my ass," Laurel's voice was so low and seductive, "did it make you wet?"

"Yes," Amy whispered quietly and then licked her lips as she stared into the eyes of the image of Laurel on her screen. "It made me very wet."

"Love it," Laurel cooed and bit her lip seductively. "That is such a turn on... I'm actually starting to get wet again right now."

Amy hesitated and then nodded in agreement and whispered, "Me too."

"Can I ask you to do something for me?" Laurel looked into Amy's eyes with a little half smile on her face.

"Depends," Amy returned the look, "on what you want me to do."

"Well," Laurel whispered in a matter of fact tone, "I'm about to rub my pussy and get myself off."

Amy raised her eyebrows but didn't say anything.

"So instead of looking at some random porn site," Laurel continued to explain, "I was wondering if I could just look at you."

"You want to look at me?"

"Who wouldn't?" Laurel asked with a huge grin. "You're so much sexier than some bullshit sex video."

"Okay," Amy tried to suppress her smile at what was such an odd, but really flattering compliment. "I guess that would be alright."

"Oh, hell yeah!" Laurel declared and then leaned back on the loveseat and adjusted her computer to the new position. "Will you play with your breasts for me?"

Amy watched as Laurel began running her hands up and down her taut stomach before one of them moved up to settle on her breast and the other moved down to begin lightly stroking the outer lips of her womanhood. It was almost hypnotic to watch. Amy remembered the request and put her hands under her large breasts and lifted them towards the screen.

"Your tits are amazing," Laurel commented and moved her fingers over to start running them up and down her inner lips. "Ames?"

"Yes?" Amy whispered as she squeezed her breasts together and then slid her fingers up to start rubbing them across her nipples.

"Can you lick your nipple for me?" Laurel's voice had grown softer as she continued to touch herself.

"Okay," Amy shrugged shyly. She hadn't ever tried to do that before, but figured she'd give it a shot for Laurel. She looked down and firmly cupped her right breast and pushed the massive globe up. Amy was a little surprised at just how close she could actually get her nipple to her face. She ducked her chin and stuck out her tongue and gave the pencil eraser sized nub a firm lick.

"Fuck that's hot," Laurel hissed and her fingertips began making tiny circles around her already swollen clit while she pinched her nipple with her other hand. "Ames?"

Amy had just been about to lick her nipple for a third time while she kept her eyes on the image of Laurel rubbing her pussy. She paused and replied, "Yes?"

"Suck it for me," Laurel was starting to pant as she increased the tempo of her rubbing. "Please?"

Amy smiled. She liked pleasing Laurel, but she also liked the fact Laurel was looking at her while she played with her pussy. Not to mention the fact that licking her own nipple felt really, really good. "Okay."

Amy leaned her head forward a little further and pushed up, moving her boob towards her open mouth until she captured her swollen nipple between her lips. She closed her eyes and sucked. When she felt her nipple grow bigger in her mouth, she knew for an absolute fact this was not the last time she'd be doing this. She suckled even harder for a moment and then opened her mouth so that Laurel could watch as she swirled her tongue around it a few times. "Do you like that?"

Amy looked up at her screen in anticipation of Laurel's response and glimpsed a brief frozen image of Laurel just starting to sit up and then the little messenger application on her screen went blank. "What the heck?"

Laurel sat all the way up when the image of Amy froze and then disappeared to be replaced by the disconnection notice on her screen. "Are you fucking kidding me?!?"

She tried to reestablish the connection. Nothing. Laurel frantically let her IT skills kick in as she rapidly checked her pc functions and her connectivity. She figured out pretty quickly that the problem was on Amy's side. Her friend's internet service could have gone down, the battery on her laptop could have died, she could have lost power or who knows, maybe her laptop crashed. Whatever happened, there was nothing Laurel could do about it.

"Seriously?" Laurel asked the universe and fell back with a groan of frustration. She was just starting to get close as she watched Amy suck on one of her large breasts. Laurel thought it might have been one of the sexiest things she'd ever seen. With a heavy sigh, she sat up and laid her head down on the arm of the loveseat and stared at her screen. She could have just watched some regular old porn and finished herself off, but decided she'd rather wait to see if Amy was able to reconnect.

123456...8