A Favor Returned...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,078 Followers

Laurel had taken her hands out of Amy's hair to prop herself up on her elbows. Amy was well aware that Laurel was captivated by her every move. She had guessed correctly that the visual of her best friend licking her pussy was almost as good as the actual act to the redhead. With her mouth covering Laurel's entire pussy and her tongue lapping deeply at Laurel's center, Amy made it a point to widen her blue eyes and look directly into the deep green eyes that were watching her so intently. This earned Amy another one of Laurel's throaty moans of pleasure which only increased Amy's own level of arousal.

Amy stopped licking and lapping and sucking for a moment and Laurel groaned a quiet protest. She sat up just a little straighter and brought one of her large breasts up so she could lick her own nipple while Laurel watched. Amy used both hands to really push her boob up higher and put her nipple between her lips. Laurel gasped in excitement and began thrusting her hips forward.

"That is so fucking hot," Laurel groaned as she watched the brunette suck on her own tit.

Amy smiled and then whispered seductively. "You like that, baby?"

"Yesss!" Laurel moaned again, but more so in acknowledgement of the just learned fact that she absolutely loved it when Amy called her baby. She watched as Amy reached down and dipped one of the tips of her fingers into Laurel's pussy and then rubbed it all around her nipple. Amy gave her a sly little smile before lifting that large, beautiful breast back up and sucking Laurel's juice off of it. Laurel didn't even dare blink as she watched in awe.

Amy had a thought as she watched Laurel's hips involuntarily buck up and down with need and how the muscles of Laurel's thighs were rhythmically moving her body forward just a fraction at a time, pushing her sex closer to Amy. Amy took her nipple from her mouth and leaned forward to rub the roundness of her large boob against the wet folds of Laurel's pussy. "Does this feel good?"

"Fuck!" Laurel cried out. "Do it again, Ames. Please...do that again!"

Amy shifted her position slightly to get a better angle and leaned in again to start rubbing her big breast up and down against the slickness of Laurel's sex. Laurel's moans were becoming louder and she propped herself back up on her elbows so she could watch.

"That feels so fucking good, don't stop."

Amy pushed forward and kept rubbing her large tit up and down against Laurel's pussy. Laurel moaned louder and her hips had begun to pump and grind against Amy's breast. Amy finally got a feel for the rhythm of Laurel's movement and was able to time her motions. She felt her hardened nipple glide over the wet, swollen nub of Laurel's clit which caused the redhead to shiver and moan louder. Amy concentrated her movements into rubbing the hard tip of her breast against Laurel's clit over and over and Laurel started to gasp and arch her back as her legs started quivering.

"Don't...don't...stop," Laurel managed to breathe before the moan in her throat caught and her body suddenly convulsed.

"Uh-huh," Amy whispered encouragement. "Cum for me, baby."

As soon as Amy spoke those words Laurel fell onto her back and brought her hands up to her breasts to begin pinching and pulling on her nipples. Her body convulsed again and it felt like every one of her muscles contracted at the same time for a brief moment before a feeling of total and utter bliss washed over her from head to toe. It felt like she had slid into a warm pool of liquid pleasure as wave after wave of that bliss pulsed over her entire body. The pulsating waves kept going as Amy continued to rub and Laurel rode her seemingly endless orgasm out, her hips pumping and grinding her pussy against Amy's boob. Gradually Laurel's movements slowed and she released a low, quivering moan that quickly turned into a series of whimpers as her body finally started to come back down to earth.

Once she was sure Laurel was finished, Amy gave Laurel's pussy a final soft kiss and then got off of her knees and climbed up onto the bed beside her best friend. She was on her side facing Laurel with her head propped up on her arm. Laurel managed to crack one eye open and they shared a smile. She looked at Amy's shiny mouth and chin and glanced down at Amy's chest that was covered in the same shiny glaze and giggled.

"You're a mess."

"A hot mess," Amy agreed and leaned over to kiss Laurel gently on the mouth, letting her friend get a little taste of the sweet juices that were all over her face. "So...was it a good one? Did I do okay?"

"Are you kidding me?" Laurel closed her eyes as if savoring the feeling all over again. "That was, I don't know if a word like incredible really describes it...it was definitely top five all-time - hell, top three for that matter. I mean, it was just fucking perfect, Ames."

"Really?" Amy whispered excitedly as a huge grin spread across her face. "Even though it wasn't like traditional or whatever?"

"I'm pretty sure there aren't like any rules or anything," Laurel reassured her.

"You know what I mean."

Laurel leaned over and looked intently into Amy's eyes. "And I meant what I said - that was incredible...and epic and...thank you." Laurel leaned a little further forward and brought her lips to Amy's and kissed her tenderly. "Seriously, loved it and love you. Now own it, Ames."

"Okay, then," Amy giggled. Laurel lay back down to cuddle some more. Amy giggled again.

"What?"

"Nothing," Amy replied through her giggling. She laid there trying to stifle her laughter and while looking at the ceiling and announced loudly. "Just doing what you told me to do. Owning it. I owned that pussy."

"That's not exactly what I meant," Laurel chuckled.

"Guess what?"

"I'm not going -"

"Guess what?"

Laurel sighed and finally replied, "What?"

"I owned that pussy!"

"I take it back," Laurel chuckled as she couldn't help but start to laugh herself as well.

"Uh-uh, too late for that," Amy continued giggling as she sat up and leaned over to speak directly to Laurel's sex. "Hey pussy, did you hear the latest? I owned you!"

"I think I have seriously corrupted you," Laurel laughed and held out her arms until Amy lay back down and turned onto her side and cuddled into them. They continued to giggle and whisper until their lips touched. Suddenly all of their energy was put into kissing.

"Wow," Laurel exclaimed when they finally pulled apart. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of that."

Amy giggled and then kissed Laurel again for good measure. "Me neither."

"So," Laurel smiled. "I guess you're definitely okay with this special friendship of ours?

"Yep, definitely. You?"

"Completely," Laurel nodded. "The only question I have is what do we do now since we're all even on favors and whatnot?"

"Well," Amy smiled and blushed. "Um, there is this one more favor that I was going to maybe ask you about."

"Really?" Laurel raised her eyebrows, intrigued. "And what favor would that be?"

Amy bit her lip in hesitation, but then rolled over and jumped out of the bed and disappeared down the hall. Laurel had watched the naked, curvy body of her friend bounce out of the room and once more marveled at just how extraordinarily sexy Amy was. Laurel felt the first tingle of heat start low in her belly and knew that she was getting wet again. She hoped Amy was up for another round.

Amy came back into the room holding something behind her back which afforded Laurel an opportunity to admire those astonishingly big, round breasts as they jiggled and bounced with each step. Amy crawled back on the bed and placed a gift bag in front of Laurel.

"What is it?"

"Just open it," Amy instructed. She watched as Laurel dug through the tissue paper.

Laurel had just the slightest inkling that it might have been a toy of some kind since Amy didn't have any experience in that arena. She finally got through the jungle of tissue paper and pulled the sides of the gift bag open wide as she looked inside. Her eyes flashed up to Amy's and a grin spread across her face. "Seriously? This is the favor?"

Amy blushed, but nodded enthusiastically. "Totally serious."

Laurel laughed. "I really have corrupted you."

"Probably," Amy laughed too. "But what are friends for, right?"

Laurel pulled the realistic looking dildo out of the bag and held it up. It was a very nice sized penis, about 8 inches long and thick and was the complete package so to speak with a set of balls at the base and it even had fabricated veins running up and down the shaft. It was soft and spongy and felt just like a real cock, the only thing making it obviously artificial being the bright pink color. Laurel examined the dildo and noticed Amy was nervously looking from the fake cock to Laurel's face and back again.

"There's more," Amy said quietly.

"There is?" Laurel smiled and reached back into the gift bag. She felt something on the bottom and pulled it out. Laurel held up the sturdy looking leather harness which looked almost like a pair of leather bikini panties with some additional straps. The dildo wasn't just a dildo, but could also be turned into a strap-on...and not just any strap-on, but one that was apparently made for some serious fucking judging by the sturdiness of the harness.

Laurel pursed her lips thoughtfully. "So...what favor are you asking for exactly?"

"Did I get the wrong thing?" Amy raised her eyebrows in sudden confusion. "I mean, I thought it was for...you know."

"Oh, it is," Laurel laughed and leaned closer to Amy. She took the fake cock and ran it along the top of Amy's thigh as she lowered her voice, "but were you thinking of giving or receiving?"

"Well," Amy's eyes shone with excitement as she grinned. "I was sort of hoping..."

*****

Note: Depending on what you (the readers) want, I think there's still a lot more to explore with these two...such as what happens next, Laurel's backstory - and well, you get the point. I encourage you to leave comments and don't forget to vote. Thanks! - FUN

loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,078 Followers
1...345678