A Favor Returned...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Laurel's mouth dropped open as she moved one of her hands down to cup her panty covered mound. "You are so fucking hot."

Amy desperately wanted to be sexy for Laurel, to give her friend what she needed right now. She swallowed hard at the feeling of her heart pounding in her chest and fought back the self-conscious nerves that were making her knees shake a little. She took a step forward and brought her hands up to gently caress along the outside of her large breasts. She knew how much Laurel seemed to like her boobs. Even though her hands were trembling slightly, she had to admit that if felt really good to have those green eyes watching her every move.

"Is this okay?" Amy asked innocently as she used her fingers to slowly caress up and down the outer contours of her bra-covered breasts. She moved her hands down to cup each of the massive globes and lift them up, squeezing them together. She paused to pinch her nipples through the material and then continued to lightly massage her tits.

Laurel didn't even blink as she nodded her head.

"Are you getting wet for me, Laurel?"

"Uh-huh," Laurel nodded again and slipped her hand inside the front of her panties. "I'm very wet."

"Mmmm, that is so sexy," Amy whispered. And it was true. A computer image was one thing, but the real life vision of her stunningly beautiful friend sprawled out in that huge chair with her shirt open and skirt hiked up touching herself was breathtakingly erotic.

"Join me, Ames," Laurel whispered urgently as she continued to stroke and pet her pussy. "Sit across from me."

"Okay," Amy nodded and then hesitated with a little smile. She reached up under the sides of her skirt and then with a wiggle of her hips slipped her panties down and let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them and then sat down in the chair and swiveled it so that she was facing Laurel with their knees almost touching.

Amy rocked back and forth a few times as she worked on pulling up the hem of her skirt. The cold leather of the chair gave her a little thrill when her bare bottom touched it and her nipples somehow became even harder. She tried to mimic how Laurel had done it at the conference as she stared into her friend's eyes and then slowly let her legs fall open.

"Oh, fuck," Laurel actually moaned as she stared brazenly at Amy's exposed pussy.

Amy nodded and then boldly reached down and ran a finger down along her outer lips feeling the smooth, bare skin. Amy watched Laurel's face morph into a serious scowl of arousal as she slowly ran that same finger back up her slit, parting her inner lips to dip it into her center, coating it nicely with her nectar. Laurel wasn't even aware that she unconsciously licked her lips as Amy brought that finger up to her mouth and gave it long, leisurely taste.

"Bitch," Laurel teased with a smile. "You are such a copycat."

"Hey," Amy laughed and gave her finger one final lick. She brought her hands back to her tits so she could rub and pinch her nipples through her bra while Laurel watched. "I learned from the best."

"You are so turning me on right now," Laurel groaned and started rubbing herself in earnest. "Touch yourself again for me."

"I can do that," Amy smiled and scooted a little further down in her chair to get comfortable. Her hands traveled down until they were rubbing the tops of her thighs. Her right hand moved to begin softly stroking her swollen inner lips while her left hand started making tiny circles around her now engorged clit. "Like this?"

"Mmmhmmm," Laurel nodded and brought her other hand down to focus all of her attention on her aching sex. Laurel rubbed her clit harder and faster as she sank the middle finger of her other hand deep inside of herself. "Just like that."

"Laurel?" Amy's large breasts were starting to heave up and down as her breathing grew heavier. Her arousal was increasing by the second as she watched Laurel pleasure herself and she felt the first twinges of an orgasm start to build.

"Yeah?" Laurel panted in reply over the increasingly louder squelching sounds of her fingers going in and out of her wet folds. She could not take her eyes off the large swells of Amy's tits as they jiggled and moved within the confines of the bra.

"This feels really good."

"Mmm-hmmm."

"I mean doing this here," Amy almost moaned, "with you...together."

"It does feel good," Laurel agreed. Hearing Amy's voice while she touched herself was just what Laurel wanted right now. "Really fucking good."

"Laurel?"

"Yes?"

"Are you going to cum for me?"

"Uh-huh." Laurel gasped. That question coming out of her friend's mouth pushed her closer to the edge. "Are you?"

"I'm getting there," Amy managed before moaning quietly as she kept her eyes glued to the beautiful woman sitting across from her. "We...we should cum together."

"Okay," Laurel sucked her breath in sharply through flared nostrils and replied. "I'm really close, Ames."

"Uh-huh," Amy was arching her back slightly, "me too."

"So close," Laurel suddenly sat up. She tried not to lose the rhythm of rubbing and fingering her pussy as she used her hips to scoot her chair even closer. She sat back again, both of her legs now in direct contact with Amy's. "Almost there."

"Yes," Amy whispered as that familiar wave of sensations was just about to crash down over her. The electric charge of feeling Laurel's knees and thighs make intimate contact with her own was the last little push she needed. "Do it, Laurel, cum with me. I'm...I'mgonnacum, I'mgonnacum."

"Fuck yeah," Laurel hissed. "Don't...don't stop..." and the rest of Laurel's words were lost in a low moan that was almost a growl as her release hit her. Laurel felt her pussy contract around her fingers as the muscles of her legs tightened and then she felt herself gush all over her hand. She hadn't cum this hard in weeks.

The two women continued rubbing and fingering their pussies, their eyes never leaving each other as the spasms of their respective orgasms coursed through their bodies. It seemed to go on for quite some time as they continued to move together, their knees and legs rubbing together as they tried to make it last as long as possible. They lost track of time until the last few ripples and twitches of pleasure slowly faded and they collapsed back into their chairs at virtually the same time. They continued to watch each other for another minute, chests heaving in and out, completely spent.

"That," Laurel's voice was hoarse when she finally broke the silence, pausing to blow a lock of hair out of her eyes, "was fucking awesome."

"Agreed," Amy panted. "Completely freaking awesome."

"I just love it when you talk dirty," Laurel quipped which made them both laugh. They settled into another comfortable silence, enjoying the afterglow of their mutual bliss.

"I swear if I don't get moving I'm going to fall asleep in this chair," Laurel announced glancing at her watch and with a groan finally managed to sit up.

"Do we have to?"

"Don't make me come over there, young lady," Laurel playfully warned as she stood up and began pulling down and straightening out her skirt.

"Might be glad you did," Amy uncharacteristically teased with a smile. She was still slouched in her chair with her shirt open and her skirt hiked up. She winked at Laurel and reached up and cupped both of her large breasts and gave them a squeeze.

"Hot damn, I've actually corrupted her," Laurel laughed as she watched Amy cup and caress those magnificent breasts through her bra. As her eyes drank in the vision of her incredibly sexy friend, thoughts of what she might do if she actually did go over there flashed through Laurel's mind. She shook her head. They had to get back to work and reminded Amy of that.

"I guess you're right," Amy sighed and stood up as well. She continued to watch Laurel fix her clothes out of the corner of her eye as she reassembled her own outfit. She smiled to herself. This had been fun and exciting, but the most amazing part was it had finally helped Amy make that decision she'd been struggling with. She looked up as she was fastening the last button on her blouse when Laurel starting laughing quietly.

"What?"

"I can't believe you thought I'd just expect you to do that."

"Do what?"

"Lick my pussy," Laurel continued chuckling as she just bluntly put that out there. "I mean I think it's sweet, but like I told you at the conference that was just something I needed to do for you."

"Okay."

"It was a favor...no strings attached."

"I know," Amy repeated with a smile and nodded her understanding.

Laurel had no idea that their little session today had done a lot more for Amy than she realized. She had been agonizing over a decision for days, but now her mind was made up once and for all. No expectations, no strings attached. Amy was determined that the first chance she got, she had every intention of returning that special favor. Yep, it was decided. Amy was absolutely going to lick her best friend's pussy until she had an orgasm.

"Come here," Laurel smiled and drew Amy into another affectionate hug. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Amy giggled. "And thank you."

"Seriously, I can't even tell you how much I needed that and I really appreciate you for being such a good sport."

"Trust me, it was my pleasure," Amy quipped and they both giggled while still embracing. "Besides, you were there for me when I needed you."

"I know, but this was a little unusual and I know it made you uncom -"

"Shush now," Amy interrupted her and pulled her friend in closer, pressing her breasts tightly against Laurel's. She wanted to make sure Laurel could feel her that her nipples were still rock hard. "Best friends do favors for each other, right?"

"Right," Laurel agreed and pulled back slightly to look Amy in the eye so she could thank her again. Amy surprised her by suddenly leaning in and up and pressing her soft lips to Laurel's mouth before she could speak. The kiss was tender and sweet.

"Then not another word," Amy whispered after breaking the kiss. "You know I'm there for you, too...for anything."

"Thanks," Laurel whispered back. "Love you, best friend."

"Love you too, best friend," Amy smiled.

****

The past week had been challenging. Everyone in Amy's family had ended up coming down with the super-cold except her. Taking care of all her husband and kids and getting them back to full health had really kept her hopping, but added on top of that was the fact that work had gotten really busy as well. To say Amy had been a little too preoccupied to be able to think clearly about her plans for returning the favor to Laurel was an understatement.

Amy sat at her desk and took a deep breath and let it out as a big sigh. Yeah..."the favor." She may not have had as much time as she would have liked to think about the logistics of her special time with Laurel, but that didn't mean she hadn't thought about it. She had...a lot. Amy tried not to dwell on it, but how could she not? Besides trying to come up with the right time and right place for something like this to happen, she couldn't help worrying about her cunnilingus skills - or basically her utter lack of them.

Would she even be able to please Laurel? After everything Laurel had done to help her and how incredible she had made Amy feel, the last thing she wanted to do was disappoint her friend. Amy was starting to question whether or not she was making too big of a deal out of wanting to return that special 'favor.' Was she simply building it up too much in her mind? After all, what had happened at the work conference was starting to feel more and more like a once in a lifetime opportunity that might not ever happen again.

No, Amy chastised herself. This was a big deal, but it was also a good thing and it was going to happen. She just had to stop doubting herself and letting that doubt sabotage her plans. She had to look at the positives and how things were actually starting to smooth out - Laurel's family was finally healthy and her own family was almost over this stupid cold thing. In fact, Laurel had just told Amy yesterday that she was very close to finishing her project. So, Amy thought, enough with the gloom and doom.

Still...she had to come up with just the right setting and opportunity to return that favor. So that's basically what it came down to - setting and opportunity, the where and the when. Amy continued to think about it as she finished up with the report she'd been working on and out of habit tabbed over to check her email.

She sat and stared at the email from her boss. The more she looked at it, the more she realized that it could work. Yeah, it could definitely work. She reread it again and looked at the details. It was perfect. She just had to make sure both of their husbands were okay with watching the kids for an evening. Amy opened the email and RSVP'd and clicked the little box that indicated a guest.

She pulled out her phone and quickly started texting.

****

Laurel was at her own desk in the IT department focusing on updating the code for one of the tables within their company's internal system when her cell phone rattled on the desk next to her. She glanced at it and saw the caller ID was Amy. She picked it up and read the text.

A: Hey, you busy?

L: A little...still plugging away on my project. Only have one more table to update then I'm done!

A: Awesome. I have a favor to ask.

L: Sure. What's up?

A: There's this fancy dinner thing for my department I told my boss I'd go to. Will you be my plus one this Friday night?

L: Um, maybe? I have to check with Jeff.

A: Already did. He thinks you deserve a night off, so he's got dinner and the boys, no problem.

Laurel's brow furrowed. Okay, was that a little aggressive or was she just tired from a long day? Laurel finally smiled. No, Laurel shook her head, she was definitely tired. Amy was just being her sweet self and trying to be helpful.

L: Okay, well thanks. I guess I'm your plus one then.

A: Perfect! It's kind of a fancy thing, black tie and whatnot, so we have to dress it up, girl.

L: Well, alright then. I'll be your arm candy and I won't even burp at the table.

Amy smiled as she read Laurel's response. She felt so much more confident that she was actually going to be able to pull this off...and now she also felt more nervous than ever. This was really happening!

****

Right after lunch on Friday, Laurel leaned back in her chair with a euphoric feeling of accomplishment. She had finally done it. The company's internal system was fully updated with the new codes. She'd run the tests and every table within the system was fully functional. Wow, how stressful had that been? Laurel typed out a quick confirmation email for her boss who she knew would follow up behind her and retest everything himself, which was fine. This had been a really important project, so he should do his due diligence...but she knew her work was rock solid.

Laurel also knew she was toast for the rest of the day. She had some minor things to keep her busy until 5 o'clock, but nothing too important or stressful. She picked up her phone and looked at the text Amy had sent earlier with the details for the dinner thing she'd invited her to. It was in one of the banquet rooms at the finest hotel in the city, so Amy hadn't been kidding when she said it was going to be a fancy.

Laurel was actually really looking forward to tonight. Things had been so stressful and crazy, it was going to feel absolutely wonderful to get all dressed up and get her drink on with her best friend. Amy had explained that it was some function or dinner or whatever with some suppliers that the finance department hosted every year and invited the entire department to attend. Usually only a couple of people besides Amy's boss ever went to these things, but she thought it would be nice to get out and eat some crazy good food and drink it up at the company's expense and Laurel was all for that.

Amy had also let her know that she had some errands and things to do after work so she would meet her in the lobby of the hotel at 7pm. Laurel looked at the clock on her pc. She wondered if her boss would mind letting her get out of here a few minutes early today.

****

Laurel stood in the lobby of the hotel in her strapless chiffon cocktail dress looking around for Amy. Laurel ran a hand over the layers of fabric that made up the skirt of her dress that was emerald green to match her eyes and wondered what was keeping her best friend. She had just been about to approach the front desk and ask where the designated banquet room was when a bellhop (did they even call them bellhop's anymore?) politely cleared his throat and handed her a folded piece of high quality stationary.

Laurel was confused but started to open her clutch when the bellhop gave her a small smile and told her the gratuity had already been taken care of. Laurel nodded and flashed him a polite smile. "Okay, thank you."

The note was handwritten and was from Amy. Sorry for running late. I need your help with something. Come up to suite 701. XOXO, Ames.

Laurel stood there and reread the note a couple of times. This was a little odd, but she figured Amy might be having some type of dress emergency or something and had ducked upstairs until help arrived. Laurel glanced around the lobby and wondered if they took attendance at something like this or would anyone even pay attention if she and Amy came in late. Probably not. It didn't matter. Amy needed her so Laurel got on the elevator and pushed the button for the seventh floor.

She stepped out into the hallway and followed the little brass placards that indicated 701 was in this direction and made her way to the door of the suite. She knocked quietly on the door and heard a muffled feminine voice say something to the effect of come in. Laurel opened the door and stood in the doorway for a moment. The entrance of the suite led to what she guessed was some kind of sitting room that was kind of dark, but was sort of glowing. She quickly realized that none of the light fixtures or other sources of illumination were switched on, but the room was softly lit by several strategically placed candles.

Okay, this was definitely different. Laurel thought she could detect just the slightest hint of...what was that scent? Cinnamon? Some mixture of spices? She couldn't really tell, but whatever the flavor, it was subtle and smelled wonderful. The figure of a woman appeared in the open doorway to the next room, immediately drawing Laurel's gaze. With the soft glow of the candlelight providing a dramatic effect, this woman's silhouette had an incredible voluptuousness to it. A smirk played across Laurel's mouth. She would know those pin-up worthy curves anywhere.

Amy took a step forward into the room. Her long dark hair was carefully piled on top of her head with a few loose curls hanging down to frame her face. Her white sleeveless cocktail dress was gathered at the waist and flowed into a loose skirt that stopped just above her knees. Laurel's gaze immediately took in the fitted top with the scoop neck that really accentuated her friend's large bust and tantalizingly showed off her ridiculously deep cleavage. She looked amazing. Amy was holding two glasses of bubbling champagne and smiled as she stepped forward and silently offered one of the glasses to Laurel. The redhead accepted and they tapped crystal flutes gently together in a toast before taking a long drink.

"Ames," Laurel lowered her voice slightly when she finally spoke. "What's this all about? I thought you needed help or something?"

"Well, more along the lines of something," Amy admitted with a half-shrug and smiled. She took a deep breath and slowly blew it out. "I've been doing a lot of thinking. I've thought a lot about our friendship and what you mean to me. I guess it's kind of strange since we haven't known each other for all that long, but I can't imagine what my life would be like if you weren't a part of it."

1...345678