A Field Trip for Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allysin!" Mr. Horner gasped.

Allysin understood. She slipped out from beneath Mr. Horner, his dick making a slurping noise as it slipped from the tight wet confines of Allysin's cunt. She rolled over and reached for him follow the lead of Mr. Jones, if any such encouragement was really needed.

Kelly at first had her mouth open, tongue extended, but just before the cum arrived she closed her eyes and mouth very tightly and tilted her face back.

It was a good decision as she got quite a load from Mr. Jones, who sighed and gasped as repeated blasts of cum doused her face.

Dean Horner quickly followed suit, gasping and sighing as well as his legs trembled with his climax, his body wracked by the waves of pleasure coursing through his system, his dick twitching and spurting in his fist, his cum splashing all over Allysin's cheeks, nose, forehead, eyes, and lips.

"Dean Horner!" Allysin playfully protested. She was not at all upset. Her only disappointment was that she wasn't able to watch it, nor even Kelly's face getting creamed. Sometimes guys do have all the fun.

It seemed like Dean Horner wouldn't stop spraying his gism all over Allysin's face. She was surprised at how much he apparently had. It was certainly more than the usual dose she got from a college guy and she would think that an older man like Dean Horner would not be so virile. Well, perhaps he had been saving up quite a bit for some time.

When Mr. Jones was done Kelly did open one eye to tell her boyfriend she wanted his too. "Look Mark," she said playfully, "your daddy spewed on my face."

Mr. Horner was by then done. Allysin tried to open both eyes but one was pretty well globbed over. She was able to open the left eye, just in time to see Mark spew on Kelly's face.

As Kelly received her second load Allysin began the cleaning of her own, first licking off her lips, and then sweeping up wads and globs with a finger, which she deposited inside her mouth.

Dean Horner watched with breathless wonder. It was really quite striking what college kids were doing these days.

The next day Dean Horner moved all of the Delta Nu girls out of the Motel 6 and into the Ritz Carlton, all paid for out of his own credit card.

It wasn't even really that expensive. The hotel was too full to provide all of them with double rooms. So, the Dean got a suite with two large king-sized beds and some cots. He shared the room with the six girls.

And, it turned out that the other girls were as grateful and appreciative as Allysin. The trip was becoming much more fun for everyone involved.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The girls were a bit reluctant to have Dean Horner cover such an extravagant cost. Even the meals at the Ritz were expensive, let alone room service and all the dry cleaning and laundry they incurred. The Ritz didn't even offer a breakfast buffet, although the girls delighted in all of the different exotic omelets that were offered.

The girls also realized how much trouble Livingston College was having financially and that just didn't seem right, what with all the financial greats and bankers all over the hotel. Couldn't any of them just pitch in and help? It's not like they don't have access to lots of money. What's the problem? The girls had to find out.

Lexi Belle was among the first to seek financial assistance. She came up with a completely beautiful plan.

She approached Mr. Maurice Willumstad after one of the seminars. Mr. Willumstad was the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of American International Conglomerate (AIC). He had given a guest lecture on the importance of taking chances within the mortgage and lending fields. It was really quite instructive. He said one of the best things in his industry is that you can make a lot of money (a whole lot of money) without ever risking a cent of your own cash. Plus, the more money you risk, the more you make. And, even if all of your deals go sour, the government will cover the entire loss because your corporation is so big that too many additional people to whom you have lent or have borrowed money will lose their money. And, while they are bailing you out you can still keep making lots and lots of money because it's so hard to find persons who are as skilled as you are. So, the government is willing to let you keep your multimillion dollar salary even though it was you who lost so many millions of dollars. It was a pretty nice deal.

Lexi hadn't really followed much of what he said, other than the fact that he had access to millions of dollars. She strode up to him as he was leaving the lecture hall. She asked in her most demure voice, "Mr. Willumstad, could I please have a word with you?"

"Well, certainly, young lady," Mr. Willumstad replied. He was a very, very busy man, but he would always provide a minute for a promising young business student, particularly one as pretty as this. "How may I help you?"

Lexi stood in front of him, largely avoiding his eyes and shyly dragging her toe back and forth along the very colorful hotel carpeting. She said very softly, "Mr. Willumstad, sir, I was wondering, well...I was just thinking."

Maurice Willumstad was very willing to spare a minute for a pretty girl, but she was using it up before she even said anything. Time was money, and in his case lots of it. He insisted that his managers and executives speak immediately, concisely, and to the point. "Yes, please, girl, what is it." His charitable attentiveness was changing to an impatient irritation.

"Oh, golly, I'm sorry, sir. I was just wondering if perhaps you needed, like an assistant, or something."

Mr. Willumstad chuckled. He always felt like he needed more assistants, and he was not particularly satisfied with those he had, but he certainly didn't need the assistance of an inexperienced young intern. College kids could be so naive sometimes when it came to business. "Honey, I'm afraid that you really don't have the experience nor training that would be necessary to be an assistant of mine." He continued on his way to the front of the hotel.

Lexi strode quickly alongside him. "Oh, I'm a real fast learner, Mr. Willumstad, really I am. And, I can type really good. Well, pretty good. Well, maybe not that good, but I can answer the phone and I have lots and lots of real good people skills." She was certainly right about that.

Mr. Willumstad shook his head and kept moving, no longer wanting to waste any more time with this girl. "It takes a lot more than people skills, honey, to run a business as big and successful as AIC."

"Well, I s'pose you're right, sir. Golly, you must have lots and lots of skills."

"I do have a few," Mr. Willumstad sort of modestly replied as he continued to admire the girl's body. She was certainly a very pretty little thing, and those young breasts of hers were flipping and flopping wildly beneath her cardigan sweater. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he got a good look at them. Men as powerful as him didn't have to feel self-conscious about admiring a woman's breasts. Most women he met were just pleased to have his attention.

"Yes, well then, could I at least ask you a few questions? For my seminar thesis? It won't take long."

He finally stopped, right before the door exiting the hotel.

The doorman opened the door for him. "Your car is waiting, Mr. Willumstad, sir," he announced politely, bowing forward as he held the door.

Waiting for Mr. Willumstad at the curb was his limousine. His driver was standing there, holding that door open as well.

"Honey, I really don't have time for this. You should ask your professors. Answering students' questions is their job. My job is to make money."

"It won't take any of your time, I promise. I'll even ride with you in your car, and once we get to where you're going then I'll get right out and take a cab back to the hotel. You won't be delayed one second. Please, Mr. Willumstad, please?"

Lexi Belle was looking terribly, terribly cute. Lexi had wavy blonde hair, large blue eyes, a perky nose, beautifully smooth skin, perky dimpled cheeks, and sweet pink lips that often parted in a rosy smile revealing full white sparkling teeth. She was wearing a black cardigan sweater, black bow tie, and a black and white checkered skirt that matched her black and white striped headband, along with a pair of very cute black Mary Janes and white socks. She loved that outfit. She had almost gone to Templeton simply for the uniforms.

Mr. Willumstad sighed deeply. The girl just didn't understand. By delaying his departure from the hotel she was already costing him precious seconds, if not minutes. Plus, it wasn't like he didn't get any work done in his ride to the next meeting. No minute of the day was ever wasted. Of course, he would have two-hour lunches at the AIC private club on the top floor of the Ritz Carlton, but these were always power lunches, where some of the biggest deals were often made.

But, he had promised the senator that he would participate in this summer seminar for aspiring young businessmen, and even businesswomen. It was part of a very, very important deal he was making with the senator. He only wished the senator was here now to hear what he was about to say. "Alright, fine. You can ride with me to my next meeting. I'll even have the driver take you back here, but let's hurry now." Before she could answer he turned his back and strode out the hotel, barely acknowledging the doorman.

Lexi smiled. So far, so good. Of course, she had never hoped to become Mr. Willumstad's assistant. Heck, that would be a job! Her initial goal was only to get into his limousine. The rest would follow.

"Oh, what a wonderful car, Mr. Willumstad," she gushed as she leaned over and crawled in behind him.

"It's a limousine, dear, not a car."

"Oh yes, of course, sir. How silly of me."

"Driver," he ordered, "Take me to the office." He always called him "driver," even though he knew his real name. Well, actually, maybe he didn't really know his name, but he probably should have, as the man had driven for him for over ten years now.

He reached for his bourbon. "Honey, would you like a drink?"

"Oh golly no," Lexi giggled, "I'm too young to drink."

He turned to look at the girl quizzically. Come to think of it, she really didn't look that old, with that plaid skirt and Mary Janes. "How old are you?"

"Oh, nineteen, sir," Lexi replied, thrusting her chest out in pride.

Mr. Willumstad furrowed his brow, not feeling entirely certain that this girl was being honest with him. But, she was indeed in college, and pretty much all college kids were at least eighteen. And, what difference did any of that really mean to him anyway? It wasn't like he was intending on having sex with her! But, he then felt how odd it was for him to even deny he had such a thought. "Yes, well, let's get on with it. What are some of your questions," he asked, already regretting having this girl in his limousine. He was going to have to get some form of additional compensation from the senator.

Lexi was sitting in one of the seats facing toward the rear of the limousine as well as toward Mr. Willumstad. It was a very large stretch limo, one with lots of leg space for multiple passengers.

"Well," Lexi replied, unbuttoning her sweater. "I was wondering, which banks make the most money?"

"What?" What kind of inane question was that, he wondered, but he was also distracted by the girls unbuttoning.

Mr. Willumstad had to admit that he rather enjoyed watching her. He didn't feel the least bit guilty about it. After all, it was only a momentary visual pleasure. Men as rich and powerful as him had the ability and right to enjoy far more sins than just the sight of a coed undoing a sweater.

And, the non-guilty pleasure rose dramatically once the sweater was pulled away to open up to his eyes Lexi's blouse, if you could actually call it that, as it was essentially, if not virtually, diaphanous, and Lexi was not wearing a brassiere. She might as well just be wearing a see through nightie for the amount of coverage that the blouse provided.

Mr. Willumstad did not avert his eyes. Perhaps most men would, trying to at least pretend that they weren't ogling the young lady's boobs. Lexi's breasts were really quite spectacular. They were so round, so firm and full, like big ice cream mounds wiggling on her chest, capped by a couple of very pointy pieces of red licorice sticks. The coolness of the limousine was doing wonders to help get those nips as stiff and pointy as possible. And, her skin was so white, the contrast with her dark tan revealing how the show she was providing was terribly personal, intimate, and private. These boobs were clearly rarely in the light of day, or at least the light of sun.

Mr. Willumstad did though reach to his right, never taking his eyes off of Lexi's breasts, and flipped the switch to run up the divider between himself and the driver. He need not though worry about anyone in a neighboring car as the windows of the limo were tinted. They could see out, but nobody could see in.

"Young lady," Mr. Willumstad inquired, "is that really appropriate dress?"

"Excuse me?" Lexi asked, as if she had no idea what he was talking about.

"You realize, of course, that I can see right through your blouse and you are not wearing a brassiere."

Lexi looked down at her boobs. "Well, yeah, I guess." She looked back at him, her large round eyes all curious and innocent. "Do you think it's too revealing?"

Mr. Willumstad chuckled. "Well, I hardly think your parents would approve, don't you think?"

Lexi giggled, causing her boobs to wiggle and jiggle. "No, of course not, silly. I wouldn't dress like this in front of daddy. That would be so wrong!"

"And yet you dress this way at college?"

"Well, sure! Goodness, gracious, Mr. Willumstad, didn't you go to college?"

"Yes, yes I did." He in fact had an M.B.A. from a very prominent business school. However, Lexi did probably have a better GPA, at least to this point.

"Girls didn't dress like this when you were at college?"

"Absolutely not."

"Goodness, that must have been a long time ago. Times have changed since then, Mr. Willumstad."

"Apparently they have."

"You should come to campus on undies day."

Mr. Willumstad crossed his legs. This girl was beginning to get his attention. "Undies day?"

"Yes, of course. Everybody goes to class wearing only their undies. It's really cool!" She was making that up. There was really no such thing at Livingston College. There was though this bar at the University of Iowa that has undies night for the ladies. It was quite surprising how many young ladies were willing to go to the bar dressed only in brassiere and panties. They wouldn't even be wearing a coat as they made their way from their cars to the bar. Many persons gathered just to watch the parade.

Mr. Willumstad could feel his dick swelling in his slacks at the thought of such a thing (the lie about wearing undies to classes). Nothing like that had ever happened when he was an undergraduate. He could hardly imagine such a thing happening now. Well, actually, he was now very successfully imagining it, his eyes still fixed on the girl's soft, round, white breasts. Perhaps he should get more heavily involved in this college seminar business. Maybe he could provide a guest lecture on the Livingston campus? On undies day, of course.

"And, if you think that's something, at Abberville they even have students go to class completely stark naked!"

Mr. Willumstad laughed. That he could not even imagine. "Yes, well, I must say, young lady, that is perhaps a bit much. I may not have been to college for quite sometime but I can tell when someone is yanking my chain." He could accept an undies day, but not a bare naked day. That was really quite absurd.

Lexi Belle again giggled.

Mr. Willumstad liked it when Lexi giggled, as her boobs would do a most delightful little shimmy and wiggle.

Lexi did find it kind of funny. He bought the false story but rejected the true one (see "Naked at College"). Well, go figure.

"Do you think my boobies are cute, Mr. Willumstad?" Lexi decided to get more to the point.

Mr. Willumstad did prefer getting to the point, but he was taken aback by that remark. Not too many young ladies spoke so boldly to him, at least those not working at a gentleman's club. "They're, um, yes, quite attractive." He was surprised at his awkward reaction. He was usually very self-confident and facile.

"I really do like having boobies. See, you can make them bounce up and down." She began to bounce in her seat, causing them to follow suit.

"And, then, of course, they can wiggle back and forth." She twisted her shoulders back and forth, in case he didn't believe her. They did indeed dance so very well.

Mr. Willumstad finally broke a smile. He would have to admit, this girl did have some charm, as well as nice boobs. If he was going to lose a bit of time, it was perhaps time well spent. Well, he wouldn't really go that far. But, at the moment it was a very pleasant distraction from an otherwise very, very busy day, and he would most certainly prefer wasting his time looking at a coed shake her titties than providing another one of those pointless lectures to undergraduates.

He asked the young lady, "What have you worn on undies day?"

"Mr. Willumstad, what a question to ask a girl!"

He didn't mind putting her a bit on the defensive, if she was in fact taken aback by his forthrightness. He much preferred being on the offense in a conversation than on the defense.

Lexi though was not at all troubled by the question. She smiled at the executive. It was a flirtatious smile but it was also a smile of confidence, of pride. Things were going pretty well now. "What kind of panties do you think I'm wearing right now, Mr. Willumstad?"

Mr. Willumstad smiled back. This girl was quite the vixen. He had met a few in his career; at cocktail parties, receptions, banquets, clubs. They were usually the single women, seeking a rich, powerful husband, the kind of man that could and would buy them pretty much anything they wanted. But, even the wives of some of his colleagues would act this way around him. It was really quite amazing how the appearance, and the reality, of being rich, successful, and powerful can affect some women. He leaned forward in his seat. "Now, young lady, don't you try to play any games with me."

"Oh, but I'm not, Mr. Willumstad, honestly. You asked me what kind I wear on undies day and it's pretty much the same that I'm wearing now."

Mr. Willumstad hesitated, studying the girl. He was wondering what she was up to, if anything at all. Sometimes the women he meets just want his attention. They just want to have been with a man as powerful as him, to be seen with him. And, sometimes they just want gifts, perhaps some fine jewelry, an evening dress. Funny how a gift doesn't make it prostitution. Well, perhaps that wasn't a truly fair comparison. It's not like they didn't carefully choose their clientele. What does this young lady want, he wondered. And, precisely what was she willing to offer? "Show me."

"Mr. Willumstad! That's so wrong. You're old enough to be my father."

He was even older than that, so for him it was actually a compliment.

"Honey, you're being given an opportunity to make a presentation to one of the most powerful men in this country. Not too many young businesswomen, let alone businessmen, ever get this chance."

Lexi was more than happy to make a presentation. She just knew it was best to make it sound like she was reluctant. It made it a lot more special when she finally gave in. And, it wasn't just that Mr. Willumstad was wealthy and powerful. Well, it was actually just that. But, it did help that he was also quite good looking, particularly for his age. Money can buy quite a bit of assistance in appearance and grooming, and a $2,500 silk suit doesn't hurt. Lexi didn't know business but she did know fashion, and she liked what she saw. She could see that he was wearing a made-to-measure Dolce & Gabbana blue pinstripe, with a diamond tie clasp, along with a white Eton dress shirt (they were woven from Egyptian cotton), along with a yellow Ferragamo paisley tie. Very impressive indeed.

1...345678