A Field Trip for Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi smiled, and reached down for the hem of her considerably less expensive plaid skirt. Before she pulled it up though she asked, "You won't tell Dean Horner that I did this, will you?"

This girl was hard for Mr. Willumstad to read, almost as hard as his dick. He didn't even know who this Dean Horner was. There were quite a few different colleges at the summer seminar. He had an excellent memory for names, when he was interested, when it might be of use to him. He could care less though about the names of the chaperones. "Not a problem, dear. What happens in my limousine stays in my limousine."

"That's funny, Mr. Willumstad." It wasn't really, and both of them knew that.

Lexi raised her skirt, and opened up her thighs, just a bit.

Mr. Willumstad nodded his approval. They were not expensive panties. He had purchased much, much better than this for many of his mistresses. But, they did look very, very nice on this young lady. They were yellow cotton bikini panties, with little teddy bears prancing about. He particularly liked how snugly the panties fit at the most crucial spot. One of the teddy bears even appeared to be reaching out to hug her cunnie mound.

"Do you like teddy bears, Mr. Willumstad?"

It was a silly question but before he considered answering Mr. Willumstad realized that he hadn't even gotten the girl's name. "I'm sorry, dear, I don't believe we have been introduced. You know my name, but I don't believe I know yours."

Lexi's eyes twinkled as she tilted her head, keeping her skirt raised, her panties, and cunnie pouch, displayed. "Lexi," she answered. "Lexi Belle."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Lexi, Lexi Belle." He was indeed feeling quite pleased to have met her. Of course, it helped a great deal that she continued to keep her skirt raised. Not too many young ladies do that when they first meet you. Lexi was a rather uniquely enchanting girl. It would be nice if most girls first introduced themselves this way, saying 'Hello sir, my name is [whatever]. I'm so pleased to meet you,' and then they raised their skirt so that you could see the prettiness of their panties. Well, perhaps it was a rather sexist idea, but men in Mr. Willumstad's position were often stricken with such thoughts. They had few reasons to disabuse themselves of such thoughts, as there were few persons who would question them, and even far fewer that could prevent them from acting upon them.

Howard Hughes once let his fingernails grow to gargantuan lengths, and even stored his urine in his hotel closet. What struck Mr. Willumstad was that there was apparently nobody who even raised a concern, let alone a question or opposition. Whatever Howard Hughes wanted, Howard Hughes did. This is what it was like in the rarified air of corporate leadership, particularly banking and finance. Mr. Willumstad chuckled to himself, thinking how nice it would be to require his female staff to always have the front of their skirts tucked into their belts. His dick twitched and swelled at the thought, imagining them all having such cute honeypots as this young lady. He could even suggest that each day of the week be a different panty day: Monday for teddy bears, Tuesday for hearts, Wednesday for pink lace, and so forth. Perhaps though there would be some objection to that, at least with respect to what kind of panties were worn. He would probably have to respect their freedom of choice as to what panties they chose. He shouldn't try to push things too far.

Lexi noticed that Mr. Willumstad was deep in thought, his eyes fixed beneath her skit. Her cunnie pouch had that way with men. She wondered what it would be like to routinely greet men this way. She would certainly make a good first impression, as well as place herself in an immediate position of power and command.

She eventually spoke. "Do you think they're too tight?"

"Excuse me?"

"Do you think they're too tight. Mummy doesn't like how you can see my little cunnie lips."

How old was this girl? She said nineteen. He wondered if he should ask to see some identification. But, he was told that all of the attendees at the conference were at least eighteen years of age. That was a requirement of enrollment. Nobody wanted the liability of any under-age persons on the field trip.

"If I was your daughter, would you let me wear these panties, daddy?"

Before he could say anything his driver spoke through the intercom. "Sir, we're arriving."

Lexi dropped her skirt as she turned to look out the window. "Goodness, that was quick."

It wasn't really. It just seemed that way. They had been rather distracted during the ride.

"Yes, well, like I say, it was very good meeting you. I will have the driver return you to the hotel."

"But sir, I haven't had my interview."

"Precious, I believe you did. I provided you with my time. You used it as you saw fit. That time is now past."

The limo pulled into the vacant spot at the entrance to the AIC Washington office, on One Franklin Square. It was not a particularly tall building, not by AIC standards (their New York office was 75 stories). No building in DC can be taller than the width of the right-of-way of the street or avenue on which a building fronts, which essentially keeps them lower than the US Capital Building (and the Washington Monument). This was only a minor annoyance though to Mr. Willumstad. The location was still quite prominent, and in the world of finance location is everything.

"Sir, please, that's not fair," Lexi pleaded, leaning forward, resting her hand on his knee.

"Actually, I think it was quite fair."

"But sir, just give me a few more minutes. I won't get in your way. I will just be a fly on the wall."

He wondered what she meant by that, but he had to admit that he wasn't so sure that he even wanted this interview to end, if it could be called an interview. "Alright then, you can come with me to my office. But, I only have a few minutes left."

"Oh sir! That's so wonderful! I'm sure to get a good grade now!" She leapt across the limo to give him a big hug.

He tried to push her away but his hand just fell right on her left boob.

"Mr. Willumstad," Lexi pretended to complain, while smiling.

Her round, youthful breast felt so nice, so soft, so squishy. But, he could not enjoy it for long as his driver was making his way to the door. He released her breast and said, "You better get that sweater back on."

Lexi pulled away and reached for her sweater and purse. "Yes, daddy," she softly replied.

As the driver opened the door he looked back at her to say, "And stop calling me 'daddy'."

Lexi giggled. She knew he liked it, but she also knew that he wouldn't like it in front of his employees and colleagues. She slipped her arms back into her cardigan and buttoned it up as she stepped out of the limo.

She was not quick enough to prevent the driver from appreciating the sight of at least one breast, but the driver was well trained, and well paid. He didn't even raise an eyebrow. He knew what he was not supposed to notice. "Here, let me, ma'am," he said, holding out a hand to help her step from the limo.

Mr. Willumstad was already entering the building and Lexi had to scamper after him, which wasn't that easy given her heels.

The driver did at least enjoy the sight of that short skirted bottom sashaying up the steps, although the expression on his face didn't change.

"Mr. Willumstad! Mr. Willumstad!" Lexi called out. "Wait for me!"

The CEO waited for no one, and certainly not for a student working to get a good grade in a class.

Lexi did eventually catch up to him, but she kept a step or two behind. He was already speaking on his cell phone, barking orders. Plus, various secretaries and assistants kept approaching him from every angle, handing him forms and contracts, reminding him about appointments and deals. They barely noticed the pretty coed, her heels clicking and clacking as she walked hurriedly behind him, her bountiful breasts bouncing and wriggling beneath the sweater.

Once they entered Mr. Willumstad's office they were again alone.

"Goodness, gracious, Mr. Willumstad! Your office is, like, really, like, totally amazing!"

That wasn't an exaggeration. It was a rather ostentatious office. The floor was walnut covered by a spectacularly large 19th century Indian rug, studded with an estimated two million natural seed pearls known as Basra harvested from the waters of the Persian Gulf. The rug was originally commissioned for the Maharaja of Baroda, a Mughal Indian for a prophet's tomb. The wallpaper was French, a panorama titled "Les Guerres D'Independence" (The Wars of Independence) by Zuber. There was the occasional painting (original art by Picasso, Monet, and Manet), a bar (with an open bottle of Dalmore 62 Single Highland Malt scotch), a Chippendale conference table, and Lombarda leather furniture.

Most impressive was the desk, by Parnian Furniture Design, a custom blend of ebony and Carpathian elm. On the desk was a Lotus Comfort Tiffany lamp, a hand crafted cherry African Buginga wood humidor (with Spanish cedar interior) containing hand rolled Cohibas, a black crocodile leather desk pad, and many other accessories, including a Conway Stewart Elite centenary 18ct gold fountain pen. Yes, one could tell that this man had money, lots of it, and know how to spend it.

Mr. Willumstad stepped up to the side of his desk and shrugged off the girl's compliment. Not too many people failed to be impressed by his office. They should be, given its cost. Plus, the young lady could hardly be expected to able to truly appreciate it. She probably didn't realize that the pen he was now using cost more than the salary of all of the faculty at Livingston, combined. Well, maybe that was an exaggeration, but probably not by much. He busily signed contracts that his secretary had left for him. "Well, get on with it, young lady. Ask your questions. Like I said, I have a full schedule of meetings."

Lexi announced softly, "Oh, but sir, I think I just had an accident."

"What?!" Had she broken something? He looked up from his paperwork to see Lexi standing demurely, shamefacedly, in front of his desk, her panties at her ankles. "What?" was again all he could muster.

"My panties fell down sir. I'm sorry. Really I am." She bit her lower lip and then explained, "I guess it was all the excitement about such a fancy office and everything."

That was, of course, no explanation at all.

"Yes, well, pull them back up!" He might have let her keep them at her ankles. Frankly, he would have enjoyed requiring that she interview him with her panties at her ankles. If he had known that he could get away with it he would most certainly have suggested it. She did indeed looked quite fetching that way, standing there all confused and innocent looking with her prancing teddy bears now all tangled around her ankles. But, he was now just a few minutes away from a rather important phone call.

"Won't you please help me, daddy?"

He chuckled at the audacity of the girl. "Help you?"

"Well, yes sir. Shouldn't big, powerful men like yourself help a damsel in distress?"

"Young lady!" He had already forgotten her name. He had not considered her to be a person that mattered, although right now she had his full attention. He instinctively glanced at the door but that was of no real concern. It was not locked but nobody would dare enter without his permission. He turned back to the girl, who was now leaning over his desk, on her elbows, her bottom poking out. She was indeed deserving of a spanking but much as he would enjoy doing that it might cost him a considerable amount of money if, in the meantime, some deals went sour. And, before he could further consider such a thought his phone rang.

He strode over to stand behind his desk, pushed back his chair and reached for the phone, glaring at the girl as he did so.

"Yes, hello, Miss Hathaway. What is it?...Senator Cassano? Yes, put him through...Senator Cassano, hello, good to hear from you again."

Lexi's initial presentation was apparently not sufficiently convincing. She stood back up straight and rummaged for awhile in her purse. She apparently didn't find what she was looking for as she did not take anything out. She did though pick it up by the strap and made her way around the quite expansive desk, walking rather awkwardly with her panties still tangled around her ankles.

Mr. Willumstad's eyes followed the girl around the desk, his mouth speaking on the phone to the senator. "Yes sir, I believe that would be a fair arrangement. One hundred and sixty billion is what we would need."

She did not stop until she was right in front of him. She whispered to him. "Gracious, 160 billion dollars is a lot of money, Mr. Willumstad."

He smiled at her. College girls can be so naive. They would be impressed simply by a pretty dress from Prada.

AIC had lost quite a bit of money through their financial products division, investing heavily in financial derivatives or, more specifically, credit default swaps involving subprime mortgages. He caressed the darling girl's cheek. He knew he shouldn't try to explain it to her.

Lexi carefully laid her purse on his desk and knelt down before him, always keeping her pretty brown eyes trained on his.

Mr. Willumstad had little doubt what she was about to do, and he didn't object. Why would he? What man would object? There was really no reason to, and he smiled down at her as she reached up and took down his zipper.

Lexi did not even take her eyes away from his as she reached into his slacks and boxers, although she was curious what his boxers might look like. They felt like silk. Silk boxers? That was impressive, and so was his cock when it was eventually extracted. It was only half-erect but she could see that it was already quite large.

Lexi said softly. "Goodness, Mr. Willumstad, it's even more impressive than your office."

That was saying quite a bit, and it was the kind of compliment that Mr. Willumstad appreciated. He covered the mouthpiece of his phone as he instructed, "Kiss it."

Lexi smiled up at him, giving him a very enthusiastic grin. This was excellent progress indeed. Dean Horner will be so proud of her. She got up higher on her knees and planted a very firm kiss right on the tip of his knob, even slipping her tongue out just a bit between her lips so that it would be a french kiss.

"Yes, senator," Mr. Willumstad gasped at the feel of the girl's lips and tongue on his dick. "We can agree to an 80% stake in equity participation notes." That would be providing the US government a very large stake in AIC, but it was a fair deal, really much more than fair.

Lexi slipped the swelling dick into her mouth, wanting to feel it grow inside of her. It was fun to watch, but she especially liked it when she felt a cock swelling within her, as if she was suckling it to full strength; her lips, her tongue, nursing the man's organ into its greatest strength and power. A man's erect cock was indeed a very powerful and impressive organ, but it would be a delicate diminutive minx such as Lexi who brought it to that state.

Mr. Willumstad could not be happier. Having a senator agree to provide your company with 160 billion dollars (give or take a few billion) to offset the costs of your exploitative and absurdly risky lending was really quite nice, but getting your dick sucked at the same time by a pretty coed was priceless.

He began to subtly thrust his cock in and out of the girl's pretty little mouth as he finalized the details with the senator. One of his strengths in business was making decisions on instinct, and he was so glad that he trusted his instinct to let this young lady into his office for an interview. He chuckled at the realization that she still had not begun the interview. He wondered if perhaps she only wanted to suck his cock. It was really quite amazing the aphrodisiac effect his power, his wealth, had on women. He wondered what particular object in his office put her over the edge. His rug? His paintings? Most likely his desk. Maybe even just his pen? She had been looking at it while he was signing the contracts. He made a note to tell his administrative assistant to send this girl some C. Gilson panties. He should at least provide her with something for her time, her lips, her tongue.

They did feel so, so good on his cock. This girl was really very well educated. Livingston College was doing a very good job. He made another note to have his assistant provide them a rather handsome endowment. It wouldn't be difficult, given that the company was just provided 160 billion tax-free dollars.

"What? What did you say?" He was losing his train of thought, which was rather understandable.

The topic of the conversation had shifted to more mundane matters, now that the deal was largely done. "Oh, yes, yes, the seminar went very well, very well indeed," he replied as he reached down to caress the girl's cheek as her soft, wet lips slid up and down his now fully stiffened dick.

Lexi slid her fingers back into the man's boxers to also extract his balls, a delicate task for which she was very skilled.

Mr. Willumstad gasped as he felt the girl's fingers gingerly clasp his nuts. They were ticklish as well as sensitive and vulnerable. "No senator, it was no problem at all. I was very glad to do it. I'm even providing some individual mentoring for one of the students."

Lexi playfully fingered Mr. Willumstad's nuts as she bathed the swollen crown of his cock with her tongue. She so much enjoyed giving the head a bath. The crown was so swollen, thick, and soft, like a big purple juicy plum.

"Who? Yes, um..." He again covered the phone's mouthpiece to look down at the girl. He looked at her quizzically.

Lexi understood, and she was not the least bit offended. She released her lips from his cock. She whispered up to him, "Lexi, Lexi Belle," giving him a smile to let him know that she found it amusing, if not cute, that he still could not recall her name.

He patted her head. "Yes, Lexi, Lexi Belle, a very promising young businesswoman, most deserving I must say."

"Thank you, daddy," Lexi smiled coquettishly up at him.

Mr. Willumstad frowned at her and put a finger to his lips, signaling her to be quiet.

Lexi did not resume sucking his cock. She instead just softly, gently, stroked it. She was now quite interested in the conversation. All that talk before was rather boring, but now they were talking about her. She giggled as she heard Mr. Willumstad speak about her to the senator.

"Well yes, senator, I did notice the girls from Delta Nu. They might indeed make very fine interns."

Lexi slid her fingernails up and down the man's shaft, softly and sensually scratching the very stiff dick that was thrusting out so boldly and proudly.

"Well, yes, yes, I would be most happy to help cover the costs of their, um...training."

She slid her face beneath the shaft to let it rest across her face, providing a very visual demonstration of its rather magnificent size, as it stretched fully across her nose, eyes, and forehead. She gently slipped the man's balls into her mouth.

Tea bagging was another skill of the girls of Delta Nu, and it was a skill not to be disparaged or belittled. It was no easy task taking in two large balls into one's mouth, and then bounce them around inside, like they were truly tasty gum balls.

"Yes sir," Mr. Willumstad gasped, duly impressed with the young lady,"if the other girls of Delta Nu are half as talented as Lexi, I believe you will enjoy the mentorship a great deal, if you understanding my meaning, sir."

Lexi worked on the man's balls with her tongue, paying particular attention to the sensitive part at the back of them, causing Mr. Willumstad to suddenly bend over with the intensity of the sensation. Bathing balls was not quite as fun as the crown, but it was still pretty cool. A man really had to trust you to let you place his balls in your mouth. Lexi was proud that a man as powerful as Mr. Willumstad would provide her with that trust.

1...345678