A Field Trip for Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yes, yes," replied Mr. Horner. "She is, um, quite cute." He remembered as a boy being told that porno stars were all unattractive skanks. However, that description did not apply to many of his favorite stars, including this one.

In fact! He just had a realization.

Mr. Horner glanced at Allysin, back at Kelly, and then back at Allysin. They looked so much alike! Whoa! This made watching the movie with Allysin doubly enjoyable, and perhaps doubly awkward.

The boyfriend's father also felt Kelly looked cute. He even had her turn around so that his rather lascivious eyes could feast upon her entire body, exclaiming, "Yes, real, real cute," as Kelly turned around for him. Kelly looked pleased but a little uncomfortable about Mr. Jones' obvious leching as she sat down on the couch. Well, at least he, Mr. Horner, hadn't been so licentious when he complimented Kelly's looks.

"She reminds me of someone," Allysin said.

"She reminds me of you," Dean Horner quickly responded, as the resemblance was really quite striking.

"Oh, Dean Horner!" Allysin replied. "That's so sweet! What a nice thing to say." She again snuggled up to him.

He was feeling very pleased that he had the pillow in his lap as the scent of the girl's perfume drifted across his nose and her soft breast pressed against his arm.

"Oh, I really like this scene," Allysin said as it shifted to a bit later, when Mr. Jones showed Kelly where she would be staying. It was his daughter's room when she still lived at home. He even helped Kelly hop onto the bed, hoisting her petite body by the waist. Mr. Jones then got onto the bed himself.

It didn't take Mr. Jones long to softly slide a finger along Kelly's leg, asking her if she and his son had done it yet.

"Mr. Jones!" Kelly complained, but in a very friendly and sweet manner. "I can't believe you're asking me this," she continued.

Mr. Jones was not to be denied, however, and Kelly soon admitted that they hadn't gone all the way yet. She did, however, eventually confess, under his unrelenting teasing and probing, that she had been "with a man" before, at least a little bit, all the while giggling with an adorable embarrassment.

Mr. Jones, however, suggested that she probably hadn't yet been with a much older man, a man with real experience, a man from whom she could learn a great deal, and enjoy a great deal. He even suggested that if she developed this experience she could help out his son, as he was most certainly quite inexperienced himself. Mr. Jones then began to nibble on Kelly's neck.

Perhaps surprisingly, Kelly didn't pull away or resist, even when he placed a hand on her petite breast, all the while speaking so yearningly about how pretty and desirable she was. He helped her get more comfortable on the bed, to the point that her short skirt rises up to reveal her panties, a pair of blue bikini panties.

Mr. Horner had always been a bit disappointed with that. Kelly should have been wearing something more adorable, or at least something more sweet and girlish.

Mr. Horner wondered what panties Allysin was wearing, and then recalled that she wasn't wearing any panties at all. His dick swelled beneath the pillow at that thought, and then also realized that they hadn't said anything now for sometime.

"Peek-a-boo" Mr. Jones said as he pulled open Kelly's panties to get a brief peek at what was hidden beneath them.

Kelly just smiled and looked modestly to the side.

Mr. Jones then explained, as Kelly sat back in the bed, how young ladies need to learn from older men, how an older man would know how to appreciate such a young lady, how the boys her age would just take her, her pussy, for granted, and wouldn't know how to truly satisfy, and please, a young lady, down there, as he pulled her panties aside to reveal Kelly's cunnie lips.

Kelly's lips were largely shaved, although there was a well trimmed patch above her lips. It was so nice that she was shaved, as she clearly had very delectable and tasty feminine lips, which Mr. Jones quickly indulged and savored.

It had been traditional within Michael Horner's family when he was growing up to enjoy holiday films during Thanksgiving: White Christmas, Scrooge, Christmas in Connecticut, The Bishop's Wife, Holiday Inn, and so many more. It was a bit odd that they all concerned Christmas (with the exception of the Charlie Brown pumpkin movie), but Christmas did seem to begin at Thanksgiving (and now even earlier than that). Well, more recently he had spent Thanksgiving with his brother's family and was rather shocked at what his "children" had brought over to watch (they weren't actually children, as they now had young children of their own, but they still seemed like children to him). It was bad enough that one of them brought Bad Santa (although it was pretty darned funny), but the other brought Old School, largely because he and his wife really liked Will Ferrell. They also thought the movie was really, really funny, which it admittedly was. But, it had nothing to do with Thanksgiving, Christmas, or even any holiday and, most importantly, there were bare breasts and even a scene of simulated oral sex. He felt so awkward watching that scene with his nieces. His nieces were both well over eighteen, but it was still pretty awkward.

Well, watching this movie with Allysin was much, much worse. He couldn't imagine watching pornography with his nieces, even though they were well past the legal age. Yet, here he was watching Kelly being eaten out by the father of her boyfriend while Kelly's spitting image was snuggled up against him in the bed, a girl that must be more than half his age.

"I bet you could teach me a few things, Mr. Horner."

"What?!"

"Just like Mr. Jones in the movie," she softly replied, snuggling up even closer.

"You're a naughty man, Mr. Jones," Kelly giggled as he was playing with her pussy lips.

"Are you a naughty man, Mr. Horner?" Allysin asked.

"What?!" was about all he could still muster in response.

Allysin slipped her hand under the pillow and just as quickly grasped hold of Mr. Horner's stiffened dick. "Oh my goodness, Dean Horner is all horny, isn't he."

"Allysin!" Mr. Horner finally protested. But, quite notably, he did not pull his body, or her hand away. He just froze in shock, and pleasure, at the feel of the young lady's hand on his erection.

Allysin didn't respond, at least verbally. She instead just gave his hard dick a squeeze through his pajama bottoms, beneath the pillow.

"Do you really think I look like Kelly, Dean Horner?"

"Yes, absolutely," the man gasped as he felt the girlish fingers feeling and caressing his hard dick.

Allysin whispered into his ear, "Well, wouldn't you like to have Kelly make you happy while you're watching her movie?"

There was really no denying it. "Yes, yes, that would be um...nice," he replied softly.

"Goody," Allysin giggled, like Kelly. She removed her hand from beneath the pillow and pulled herself away from him, but only in order to then kneel down beside him. She took the pillow away, revealing his very obvious erection poking out his loose pajama bottoms.

"Oh my goodness, gracious, Dean Horner, you really do like Kelly, don't you!"

Mr. Horner had no answer. It was rather obvious that he did, and all he could muster was his heavy breathing, his eyes now focused on Allysin's pretty face, and lips, as she reached for his crotch.

She deftly undid the buttons of his pajama flap, reached inside, and extracted his erection.

Mr. Horner sighed deeply at the feel of the girl's feminine fingers on his shaft. This might be wrong, at some level, in someone's mind, but it felt, and looked, so awfully, awfully good. Once a pretty coed's fingers are wrapped around your stiff dick you really don't want her to let go.

"Golly, Mr. Horner," Allysin grinned, "I think you're even bigger than Mr. Jones."

There was no real basis to compare, as Mr. Jones' cock was not yet on screen. But, Allysin had said that she had previously seen the movie.

"Now," she added, "You won't tell anyone I did this, will you, Dean Horney? I certainly don't want to get a bad reputation, or anything."

He didn't correct the slip of her tongue. He just smiled, reached out and caressed her arm, and said, "Don't worry, dear, it will be our little secret."

It was clearly much more important to Mr. Horner for this to be a secret than for Allysin. In fact, Allysin already had quite a reputation, and really wouldn't mind if anyone found out about this. Well, certainly not her parents or the school administration. But, other than that she didn't really mind. She knew though that Dean Horner would enjoy hearing her ask for it to be a secret, and would find that to be very reassuring.

"Thank you, Mr. Horner," she replied as she lowered her face to his stiff dick.

"Oh my gosh!" Mr. Horner gasped as soon as the girl's lips touched the tip of his cock. It just felt so wonderful. Allysin's lips were so soft, so moist, so talented. She at first just slowly, sensually caressed his swollen soft bulb, passing her lips over every little centimeter, at times extending her tongue to give him little butterfly licks, to titillate as well as to moisten him. She concentrated in particular on the very sensitive underbelly of his crown, which drove Mr. Horner quite mad, squirming in his bed, worrying that he might in fact just have a heart attack, if not explode.

Their action did not parallel that in the movie. In fact, quite the opposite was occurring on the screen, as Mr. Jones was providing oral pleasure for Kelly while Allysin was providing oral pleasure for Mr. Horner. But, the two scenes could be said to complement one another and, besides, if Mr. Horner was pleasuring Allysin he couldn't watch the movie at the same time. He had watched this movie quite a number of times, but he had never enjoyed it more.

Allysin wasn't as interested in the movie anyway. Her eyes were on Dean Horner's eyes. Her visual delight was seeing how much pleasure she was providing him, seeing his passion, his arousal, his difficulty in controlling and restraining himself, as she drew her tongue down the shaft, licking and lapping away at the stiff flesh. She purred, "Mmmmmmmm, you taste so good, Dean Horner."

Mr. Horner didn't know what to look at it: the cute little Allysin licking his dick, the cute little Kelly being pleasured in the movie, or simply closing his eyes and basking in the pleasure of Allysin's fingers and tongue. Right now he had absolutely no doubts, no second thoughts, about his decision to watch the movie with Allysin.

Allysin moved up beyond the tip of Mr. Horner's cock, puckered her lips and planted a big sustained kiss right on the tip, right where he peed.

He wondered if he blew his load right then would it blast her lips off his cock like a fire hose.

She moved back just a bit, just as far as her tongue would reach. She squeezed the knob with her fingers to open up the slit and slipped her tongue down into it as far as it would go. It wouldn't go far at all, but it was an exquisite sensation, and sight. Mr. Horner lurched in his bed as it was so shockingly stimulating. It would be so nice to suddenly erupt his load right onto the tip of the coed's little tongue.

Allysin then suddenly began to plunge her fist and face up and down on Mr. Horner's dick, her mouth following her fist as she frantically, rabidly face fucked his cock, like a dying girl in the desert whose life depended on drawing life-saving fluid from his nuts.

"Allysin!" Mr. Horner gasped, reaching out and clutching the girl's upraised bottom in his hand, squeezing one of the cupcakes on her perky little derriere. Oh, to be young again, to be able to enjoy such taut tushies on a regular basis. Well, at least he did truly appreciate them, like Mr. Jones, and he gave this one a big squeeze as the coed continued to pump his dick with her mouth.

Mr. Horner was no longer watching the movie as the reality was better than anything he was seeing on the screen and, besides, Kelly's boyfriend had now returned and Mr. Jones was suggesting that they both have sex with her. Mr. Horner was always disappointed at this point in the movie. He wanted Mr. Jones to have Kelly all to himself. Why share her with someone else? But, he did appreciate that others might enjoy the scene even more because the son was now involved. Sexual preferences are really very idiosyncratic, and it was best to just appreciate what you did enjoy and not get terribly distracted by what you did not. Right now, Mr. Horner was enjoying considerably Allysin's talented lips and tongue.

Allysin nursed on Mr. Horner's dick for sometime. She so much enjoyed the feel of a man's cock in her mouth. The thick stiff shaft was so impressive, so manly; such a symbol of power and force; the crown all swollen and shiny red, as if his bludgeon was bursting with suppressed fire and force. She felt her lips, her tongue, were the reason for its evident strength and majesty, yet also her means of managing, subduing and controlling this fierce monster. Still, she did eventually come to appreciate that there was more she would like to be done with this truncheon, or at least have done to her.

She eventually tore her mouth from his bludgeon to ask, "Mr. Horner, is there any particular way you would like to do it with Kelly?"

He would be happy to do it any way with Kelly, and any way with Allysin. He would not be the least bit demanding or particular. Frankly, he would be grateful and appreciative simply to jerk himself off while looking at her. But, if he was indeed being offered his preference; well, he had no doubt what that would be. "From behind," he said softly. He so much enjoyed having sex with a girl from behind.

"Dean Horner, you dirty man. You like to have the girl bent over in front of you? Her little behind sticking up in your face, presenting both of her dirty spots?"

It wasn't quite the way he would put it, but it was plenty close enough. He didn't say anything. He just shrugged and nodded.

On the screen Mr. Jones was suggesting to Kelly that they be able to see "those cute little titties." Kelly smiled and giggled as Mr. Jones pulled her top over her head. Kelly really did have very cute little titties.

"I guess I should show you mine as well, shouldn't I, Dean Horner."

Mr. Horner smiled. "Yes, I guess you should."

Allysin slowly undid the buttons of her pajama top, all the while keeping those sweet sparkling hazel eyes fixed on his, smiling with delight at the evident pleasure her little strip show was providing the Dean. She took her time, even occasionally pausing, smiling coquettishly, letting him squirm in anticipation.

Mr. Horner considered handling his cock as he watched the girl undress, but that seemed like a rather unseemly thing for a Dean to do in front of an undergraduate. He maintained his composure, keeping his hands at his side. His dick though did occasionally jerk and twitch as the pajama buttons were gradually undone.

When the buttons were finally entirely unclasped Allysin took hold of the top with both hands and gave Mr. Horner one last broad smile before she pulled it open.

"Oh my goodness!" Mr. Horner gasped at the sight of Allysin's tits. They did appear to be a bit bigger than Kelly's. Kelly's were incredibly small. Allysin's were fuller, rounder, although still on the smaller size. It was, of course, not size that mattered here. They were just so incredibly perky, round, and luscious, with the most delicious taut nips sticking out like little eraser heads.

"Are they as good as Kelly's?" Allysin asked, looking down at them and then over at Kelly's.

"They're a lot better," Mr. Horner replied. He was being sincere, but he was perhaps biased by the fact that Allysin's were for real. He might have said the same thing if Allysin was on the screen and Kelly disrobed for him.

Allysin appreciated the compliment. "You're so sweet, Dean Horner," she modestly replied and shifted her position on the bed. She turned to face the television, presenting her bottom towards Mr. Horner.

"Oooooh," she exclaimed with delight as she rested her chin on her hands and raised her bottom up. "This way I can watch the movie too!"

Mr. Horner did not waste any time. He quickly got up behind her and pulled her pajama bottoms all the way down to her knees, feeling his heart race as Allysin's adorable little tush came into view. This bottom would also rival Kelly's, as it was so white, so round, so innocent, yet so fucking enticing.

Allysin lifted up her knees so that he could get the bottoms all the way off, which he did in a frenzied rush, tossing them to the side once they were removed.

Allysin spread her legs farther apart and further arched her back, fully displaying and presenting her cunt to the Dean for his pleasure, his use, his fucking.

The Dean only briefly enjoyed the view, albeit it was very delightful one, as Allysin, like Kelly, had shaved her pussy lips, and she had a most fetchingly charming little pussy cleft peeking out from between her thighs.

Dean Horner quickly got into position, his hand gripping his dick, positioning it at the entrance to the young lady's upraised, shaved pussy, the lips glistening wet with arousal and anticipation. He gazed down at the sight of her sweetly rounded bum, the enticing crack, and his red swollen crown pressed against her soft, wet lips.

It was just in time, for there on the screen, before their eyes, was Mr. Jones also mounting Kelly from behind (his son had just got through doing her that way).

With a deep gasp Mr. Horner plunged his cock down into Allysin's hot, wet, tight girlish cunt as Mr. Jones likewise plumbed Kelly's.

The eyes of Allysin and Dean Horner were fixed on the screen, enjoying the vision of Mr. Jones giving the demure Kelly a really hard back door fucking, as well as enjoying the feel of their own. The camera angle even approximated Mr. Horner's perspective, looking down on the back and butt of Kelly, being able to admire her puckered anus as he rammed his cock in and out of her well sluiced hole.

For a moment Dean Horner wondered what his neighbors might be thinking, as his room was now filled with the obscene sounds of the fucking on the television and the fucking on his bed. Allysin seemed to be whimpering and crying with pleasure as loudly as Kelly. To the neighbors it probably sounded like a swingers' meeting: two couples having sex together. And, it did seem that way to Mr. Horner. He felt like he was joining in on the fun with Kelly, and Mr. Jones. He was certainly experiencing Mr. Jones' same pleasures.

When the camera came in for a close-up of Kelly's bum Mr. Jones spread open her cheeks to get an even better shot of her asshole, which he proceeded to explore and caress with his thumbs. Mr. Horner followed his lead.

"Oh Dean Horner!" Allysin gasped as she saw Mr. Jones massage Kelly's little brown star while her own was being thumbed by the Dean.

Dean Horner had never fucked a girl so obscenely before, and he was enjoying it very, very much. He was only mildly disappointed when the director switched from the point-of-view perspective to simply a close-up of Mr. Jones' cock slamming in and out of Kelly's cunt. He never really liked the close-ups of cocks and cunts. The image lost all sense of character and context. But, it did help him imagine that it was his own cock, slamming in and out of Allysin's cunt. It would be nice to have a variety of cameras filming you fuck somebody as delightfully pretty and sexy as Allysin, getting to see the action from every imaginable angle, including even close-ups of her cunt as it is getting thoroughly drilled by your big, hard, manly dick.

The screen then suddenly switched to Kelly's face, lying back on a pillow, cutely smiling as she waited for the money-shot.

123456...8