A Field Trip for Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Michael Horner, the Dean of Undergraduate Studies, had to admit that he found the classes boring as well. He attributed that, however, to the fact that he wasn't a businessman, nor had he ever taken any business courses. He was, though, pleased to get out of that cheap motel for the day. He had been quite proud of the girls for their thrift, but now regretted acquiescing so quickly. Frankly, he was even considering getting a room for himself at the Ritz. He could catch an early cab back to Motel 6 each morning to pretend he was still staying there.

He sighed with deep disappointment and frustration when he stepped back into his room. Was this the fourth or fifth night? He couldn't recall for sure.

All hotels and motels might be the same when the light was out, but the light was on right now. He could even hear a bit of his neighbors' conversation, as well as their television. He sure hoped that they would go to sleep soon. There was a gas station and food mart across the street, at which he had purchased a pint of bourbon so he could at least have a cocktail. That would help soften the sour mood.

He got into his nightclothes and settled into the bed to watch a movie. Motel 6 did at least have rental movies, albeit they were not especially current.

About halfway through "The Shining" he heard a knock on the door.

He was surprised, and concerned. His expectation was that it was the motel manager, telling him about a complaint concerning one of the girls. He was a little surprised, and certainly very relieved, that there had been no trouble so far. The motel must be terribly boring for them, and he expected some trouble from college girls on a trip to a big city. He now regretted having the drink. It wouldn't be good to have a clouded mind if there was a tough decision to make, and he certainly didn't want the manager to smell liquor on his breath. He first went to the bathroom to squeeze a dollop of toothpaste into his mouth.

He peered through the peep hole into the hallway. It could in fact be a thief, or some drunk who was confused as to the location of his room.

He was surprised at what he saw. It wasn't the manager at all. It was Allysin Chaines, and in her pajamas, no less. He opened the door.

"Allysin, gracious, is there anything wrong?"

"Oh, Dean Horner, I'm so sorry. I hope I'm not disturbing you."

She clearly was, as he was in his nightclothes, although perhaps clearly she wasn't, as they could hear the sound of typing from his television in the background. Mr. Horner immediately had the thought that thank goodness he wasn't watching porn, although if he had been he would obviously have turned it off before he opened the door. "No, no, not at all Allysin. Please, is there anything wrong?"

"Tori and I had a fight."

Tori Black and Allysin were sharing a room. Mr. Horner's initial reaction was wondering why this was his concern. But, he quickly realized that managing and resolving student conflicts was very much his concern, his responsibility. "Well, I'm so sorry. Would you like me to go talk with her?" Still, in the back of his mind was "redrum." He knew he was missing some important parts.

"No, no, I don't want to trouble you."

He wondered why then had she knocked on his door.

"Can I just stay here with you, for a little bit?"

That would be less trouble for him? Well, perhaps it would be. Trying to resolve a dispute between two girls, after having had a stiff drink, could be an uphill battle. And, he would much rather finish the movie than to spend the time mediating a silly dispute. But, he wasn't so sure of the propriety of having one of the undergraduates in his hotel room, and this late at night.

Allysin would be a very lovely girl to have in one's room, all for the wrong reasons (or perhaps the right ones, depending on one's perspective). She was so darned cute! She was a petite little thing, five feet tall, with sparkling hazel eyes, a perpetual cheery grin, a perky little nose, wonderfully symmetrical features, lily white skin, rosy cheeks, and very cute perky boobies (34C-22-32). "I'm not so sure, Allysin," he replied.

"Oh please, Dean Horner! Please! It doesn't have to be long. Just a few minutes and she'll be asleep. Everything will be fine in the morning, I promise."

It really wasn't an unreasonable request. He clearly couldn't have her wandering the streets or sitting in the lobby, if you could call it a lobby. He could perhaps send her to one of the other girls' room, but that would only have the effect of disturbing their sleep, and perhaps even inflaming the dispute if they decided to take sides. "Well, if it's only a minute or so," he acquiesced, opening the door up farther to let her in.

"Oh Mr. Horner, you're such a dear! That's so nice!" She almost dashed into the room.

Mr. Horner noticed that Allysin apparently wasn't wearing a brassiere beneath her pajama top. Allysin's titties were rather small but they still clearly jiggled and wiggled as she scampered by. Plus, his nostrils were briefly intoxicated by the very sweet scent of her perfume. It was almost as if she refreshed her perfume just before she came over.

"And, nice jammies, Mr. Horner! My father has some just like those."

"What?" He had momentarily forgotten about that. He looked down at them. They were rather nice, he felt: solid black, very conservative and masculine. He wouldn't call them jammies, however. "Yea, um, thanks," he quietly replied.

Allysin made her way directly to the bed and hopped on board, making herself at home on the side in which he had clearly been lying, propping the pillow up against the headboard, and lying back against it to enjoy the movie. "What'cha watching?"

"Um, 'The Shining.'"

"Cool! That's a real old one. Before I was even born!"

That didn't make Mr. Horner feel particularly younger.

"What's happening now?"

Actually, I'm not really sure, anymore." Apparently they missed what he felt was the best scene, when Wendy discovers what Jack had been typing. Mr. Horner approached the bed, wondering if he should ask her to move out of his spot or, barring that, lie down on the bed next to her. Neither seemed like a particularly good idea, but the only other option was an uncomfortable desk chair. He glanced at the TV screen. "

"Well, c'mon, Mr. Horner," Allysin cheerfully exclaimed, patting the spot next to her on the bed, "make yourself at home. You could be missing the best part."

"Alright, yea, sure," he replied hesitantly, making his way over to the other side of the bed.

As soon as he climbed on he felt how awkward and strange this was, lying in bed with a very pretty coed, both of them in their nightclothes. It wasn't though like the girl was wearing some sort of sexy lingerie. Her pajamas were rather innocent: pink cotton with lots of little colorful cupcakes, hohos, gum balls, cookies, twinkies, popsicles, snow cones, and other delicious delicacies sprinkled all over. Still, it was a rather intimate occasion, or at least it appeared to be.

"This is supposed to be a pretty scary movie, isn't it, Mr. Horner."

"Um, yeah, yeah, I guess it is."

"I like scary movies, don't you?"

"Sure, absolutely." He would frankly prefer that the girl just not speak. It wasn't so much that he preferred watching the movie over talking, albeit he did, but if she was quiet he wouldn't be continually reminded of the awkwardness of her presence. He settled into the bed, although sitting up rather stiffly and at the very far edge, as far away from her without actually falling off the bed.

"Is she gonna get killed?!" Allysin suddenly squealed in fright and slid over against Mr. Horner, almost knocking him off the bed as she clutched his arm with both her hands, her body turned toward him, her face still glued to the screen.

"What?" Mr. Horner's eyes were fixed on the girl clutching him in fright.

"She is! She is!" She again squealed and buried her face in the crook of his chest.

If this was perhaps any other context he might have put his arm around the young lady's shoulders, comforting her, reassuring her, but such an act really didn't seem like the appropriate thing to do right now. In fact, he really wished that the girl would just move back to her side of the bed. It wasn't that her breast pressing against his body didn't feel nice. It was in fact precisely because it felt so nice that he wanted her to shift away from him.

He glanced over at the bedside table on the opposite side of his bed, where his half-filled drink was sitting. He felt like he could use a drink right now, although he also felt that perhaps he really shouldn't have one.

"Oh!" Allysin exclaimed, noticing Mr. Horner's interest in his drink. "Do you want your drink, sir?"

"Um?" He sort of did, and sort of didn't. He did need something to relax, but he certainly didn't need anything that might disinhibit himself. Plus, lying down in a motel bed in your nightclothes, with a coed in her pajamas, having a cocktail, really wasn't a good picture. If any of this ever got out it would be best not to have had the drink.

"Dean Horner!" Allysin teased, when the man didn't answer her. "You're not going to offer me a drink, are you? You know I'm too young to drink."

"How old are you?" A moment of panic swept through him.

"I'm nineteen, silly man. You have to be 21, you know, to drink."

"Yes, yes."

"Oh! But, we're in the capital now, aren't we! What's the drinking age here?"

"Actually," Mr. Horner responded, "the District of Columbia bans drinking below 21, along with 14 states. And, it's a federal law anyway."

"Goodness, you're so smart, Dean Horner. I really think smart men are so very impressive. They know so many things." She slid in closer against him, if that was possible.

Mr. Horner could feel his penis stirring. His heart raced, for a number of reasons. He was feeling quite a few emotions, some wonderful, some not.

"You know, nobody will know, Dean Horner, if I have just a little bit."

"No, no, no!" Mr. Horner asserted. Now that would definitely be a bad idea, a very bad idea.

"You know, you're really quite muscular, Dean Horner," Allysin said, squeezing his bicep. "Smart and strong. Goodness gracious, what a combination."

Mr. Horner did work out, sort of. He exercised about three days a week, including dead weights. But, he usually stopped after a few months. He would eventually have a back spasm or comparable injury that would sideline him for a few weeks, if not months, and once he stopped for that long it would take much longer to get back into it again, until he realized that he was terribly out of shape, and then try again, repeating the cycle. Well, currently he was exercising, and so it was frankly very reinforcing to hear that a pretty young girl actually noticed it. "Oh, hey, yeah, I work out a bit."

"I can tell, Dean Horner, goodness! I guess I'm safe from all those zombies with you, aren't I." She cuddled in even closer to him, appearing to be even intentionally pressing and rubbing her breast, her nipple, against him.

He chuckled. She was being rather cute. "Yes, yes, you're perfectly safe here, dear."

"And, your cologne is so nice, Mr. Horner, so masculine." She snuggled her face into his neck, inhaling his cologne.

That was perhaps a bit too much. Mr. Horner did wear cologne, particularly on trips. Who knew whom you might meet at a hotel bar. But, this was toward the end of the day, he had not refreshed his cologne as he was not going to a bar, and so there must be very little of it remaining. His feelings of flattery turned back to concern, even fear. He again glanced over at his drink. "Um, Allysin, uh, here, let me get, my, um."

"Oh, but it just feels so good to snuggle like this. Doesn't it, Mr. Horner? It's just so cozy and cumfy. I just love snuggling in bed, don't you?"

"Yeah, sure, yes, but, um, well, don't you think that Tori is probably asleep by now?"

"Mmmmmmmm," Allysin sighed with deep satisfaction, basking in the pleasure of her snuggle. "No, no, I don't think so. She said she was going to watch a movie."

"What?!"

"That's what the fight was about, what movie to watch."

"Um, Allysin, excuse me a second," he asserted, forcefully disengaging himself away from the girl. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Must you, really?" Allysin asked, looking up at him with her pretty hazel eyes.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, I think so."

He pulled himself off the bed and strode around it to head to the bathroom. He didn't really have to go, but it was a good excuse for extricating himself from the girl and providing some time alone to gather his thoughts.

"Wow, Dean Horner, you're going commando?"

"What? Excuse me?"

"You don't wear any undies under your jammy bottoms, do you."

"Um, well." Mr. Horner didn't quite know what to say. It was true. He didn't. Frankly, for awhile he didn't wear anything when he went to bed, but he did eventually learn to like nightclothes. Still, why wear your day's dirty underwear underneath it? He did at times wonder though what most men wore to bed.

"Don't be embarrassed, sir. It's just that I can see your little man wiggle and bounce while you walk."

"Oh my gosh!" He exclaimed, looking down at his crotch. Thank goodness he was at least buttoned up, although he could see that one button was in fact undone. This was another good reason to get to the bathroom.

"Oh, I don't mean he's really little, Dean Horner. I s'pect he's a pretty big one. Look, I don't wear any undies under my PJs either, Dean Horner," she added, sitting up in the bed. "See, mine wiggle and jiggle too!" She then proceeded to shake her shoulders, causing her preciously perky titties to quite obviously, as she said, wiggle and jiggle. They were not very big, but they knew how to dance and prance.

"Yea, um, excuse me," was all he could say, and he quickly made his way to the bathroom.

Once inside he stood in front of the mirror, staring at himself, wondering what he should do. He was reminded of when Vincent Vega went to the bathroom of Marsellus Wallace's home, after his date with his wife, Mia Wallace, telling himself that he needed to politely extricate himself from the situation before anything untoward happened. Of course, what happened in that case was that Mia overdosed. Dean Horner took a quick pee, washed his hands, and buttoned himself up, making sure he was completely buttoned this time. He left the bathroom to tell the young lady in no uncertain terms that she was to return to her room and resolve her problem with Tori.

But, as soon as he stepped into the room he was struck by the fact, more like shocked by the fact, that the girl had changed the channel, changing it to the adult channel. "Allysin, what on earth are you watching!"

"It's Kelly the Coed, #5. This is a real good one. C'mon!" Allysin exclaimed, patting the bed on the left of her, having shifted over to the right side while he was in the bathroom.

"Allysin, that is an adult movie!"

"I know, it's okay. I can't drink but I can watch dirty movies. You've watched dirty movies before, haven't you?" She gave him a knowing smile, her lovely hazel eyes twinkling.

He certainly had, including the one that was now on television. He was in fact a fan of the Kelly the Coed series. But, that was hardly the point, was it? "I really don't think we should be watching this, and certainly not together."

Allysin ignored his remark. "This was what the fight was about. I wanted to watch the adult channel. Tori wanted to watch some silly romance movie. But, who wants to do that? You can do that at the sorority house, but we can't watch adult movies at the sorority house. Miss Steeplegate, the housemother, wouldn't approve."

There was actually no way that Miss Steeplegate would ever be able to tell what the girls were watching. Each of them had a television in her own room. They could easily watch adult movies, and some of them did, at least on occasion. But, it sounded better to say that she was being denied a little harmless pleasure.

Mr. Horner, though, took that as an even stronger argument against doing any such thing now. "Well, if she would disapprove of it at your house, I would think she would disapprove of it here. Don't you think?"

"Well, I don't think she would approve of our little pajama party either, don't you think, Dean Horner?"

"Yes! I think that is a very good point, Allysin."

"Oh don't be a poopie, Dean Horner. C'mon, it'll be our little secret. We're in the big city now! It's time to let your hair down and live a little."

Mr. Horner just stood there for a second. He knew he shouldn't but he really did like this movie. He hadn't seen it in many, many years. He swore off all his porn years ago. It was bad enough when his cleaning lady discovered his stash of movies. That was rather embarrassing. And, he was mortified when a date discovered them in his closet. She was apparently looking for a robe. He was so embarrassed, so ashamed. He realized how terrible it would be, for instance, if a tornado tore his house apart. Imagine having all that porn strewn over the neighborhood! That was, of course, not terribly realistic. But, what if he got sick and died, and his family cleaned out the house for him. Or, he was just sick, in the hospital for awhile, and someone looked after his house, his pets. He decided to swear off porn, cold turkey.

But, that didn't last, or at least he was perhaps "saved" by computers and the internet. He could access a tremendous amount of porn through the internet, and store it on an i-pod. Of course, that did raise the problem of persons discovering what he had stored. It wasn't like he had any illegal pornography, but he did feel uncomfortable in having computer repairmen browsing around his files as they were trying to fix a problem. He knew that none of it was illegal but the repairmen might not. Nobody wanted to be investigated for something like that.

Still, perhaps his greatest regret was that he no longer had access to some of his favorite movies, and the Kelly the Coed series had certainly been one of them. He could feel his dick swelling within his pajama bottoms as he gazed wistfully, wantonly, at the television screen, at the sight of Kelly and her apparent boyfriend pulling up at the home of his father. He had brought Kelly home to meet his father.

Allysin again patted the bed next to her. "Won't you please let me watch it, Mr. Horner. Pretty please!"

"Well," he said softly, "maybe it wouldn't hurt to watch just a little bit." He really loved this scene.

"Oh you're so cool, Mr. Horner. All the girls say so." She giggled with anticipation.

As he got into the bed next to the young lady he reminded her. "Now, don't you tell anyone about this, Allysin. Is that understood?"

"Oh yes sir, absolutely sir. I promise. Cross my heart." She made a cross across her left breast, causing it to wiggle a bit beneath her top.

Mr. Horner let his eyes linger a bit, perhaps too long, as a knowing smile graced Allysin's lips.

Fortunately the motel had double pillows on the bed. He used one to rest against the headboard. The other he placed strategically across his lap. He considered getting under the covers but that might only encourage Allysin to crawl in with him. The pillow in his lap would be more than sufficient, although if asked he had no good explanation for placing it there, or at least no explanation he was willing to share.

"Don't you think Kelly is so cute, Dean Horner?"

They were watching the scene where eighteen year old Kelly and her boyfriend were entering the living room, where his father had apparently been waiting for them. Mr. Horner couldn't remember his name. Funny how it was so much easier to remember the female characters and their names over the male characters. Men tend to get all the great parts in Hollywood movies; whereas women get all the great parts in the adult industry. In any case, Kelly did look terribly cute, with her short red jumper, white cardigan sweater, white socks and black and white saddle shoes. Plus, she was just so darned cute. She was a pixy of a girl, with lovely blonde hair (the little scrunchies for her pigtails were a nice touch), sparkling hazel eyes, and cute little dimples.

123456...8