A Fixed Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Because I do not want to enjoy this extra marital sex alone. I want you to enjoy this too."

She looked at me quizzically. She asked, "What?..... Why? I am happy being your sex partner. I do not want sex with anyone else. I allow you freely to have sex with anyone you like. But why do you want me to enjoy sex with anyone else? How do you know I will enjoy sex with anyone else? I fully enjoy sex with you and I don't think I will enjoy sex with anyone else."

For a moment I was dejected at her rejecting my proposal outright. Then suddenly I realized that she said that 'SHE DID NOT THINK, she would enjoy sex with anyone else. She did not say bluntly that she will not enjoy sex with anyone else. She was not overwhelmingly negative about it.

In India they say that if you propose sex to an Indian woman and she says, "I will not do it' implies that she might do it. If she says "I don't think I will do it", means she will do it. and if she says 'she will do it', then she is not Indian."

I remembered this golden rule and realized that it was not an outright rejection. There was still a possibility. A thought flashed in my mind. I asked, "How can you say so surely that you will not enjoy sex with anyone else?"

She replied sombrely, "Because I know that."

"And suppose I prove you wrong then?" I asked.

Now my wife was thoughtful. Then she reluctantly said, "That is not possible."

"But what if I am right?" I insisted on my point.

"Well, then I will accept your judgement and do whatever you tell me." She said in low voice that betrayed her lack of conviction.

I said, "Ok, you just said that you too find less interest in sex these days. What you omitted to admit was that you find less interest in sex with me; because it has become monotonous. Secondly, what I ask you is, please tell me the truth. You have always been truthful with me and I am sure this time too you will tell me the truth and nothing but the truth." I paused for her answer.

My wife was quick on the draw. She said, "I swear, I shall tell you the truth."

I asked, "Did you not enjoy Dev's body contact the first time, when you danced intimately in the party with him, second time when he caught you in tight embrace when you were in a towel, third time when you fell down on top of him in the kitchen and he fondled your breasts, fourth time in the bathroom and lastly today morning, when again he fondled your breasts? Be honest to yourself. I will not feel bad at all if you say that you did enjoy his body touch."

For the first time I saw my wife's face expressions turn so guilty. Tears welled up in her eyes. She did not expect that she would be made to confront her inner self so forthrightly. She was cornered. She had to tell me the truth. She collapsed on the bed folding her hands and said, "Raj, I shall accept any punishment you decide. I admit that I was sexually aroused. I will not say that it did not affect me. Yes I am guilty."

I lovingly pulled her up in my arms and said, "You are not guilty. Your reactions were natural. This is what I wanted to convey to you. Males and females have the same sexual urge, the same chemistry and the same animal instincts. However, females keep their sexual instincts suppressed for three reasons. Firstly they are restrained by the male dominated society's one sided norms. They are afraid of being branded immoral. Secondly, in an emotional, carefree intercourse, women are afraid that they may conceive, which would create problems for them. Thirdly men are physically stronger and therefore women are afraid (rightly so) that they may be physically abused." I paused and looked at my wife. She was listening to me with rapt attention.

I continued, "However, wherever women feel fully secure, they display that their libido is as strong, if not stronger than men. They are as much polygamous as men. They want to be fucked by more than one man just as men want to fuck more than one woman."

Ritu was taken aback at my frank analysis. She had no words to say. I knew that she agreed with me. However, she was quiet for a while and said after some time, "I don't know really."

Then she said meekly, "Ok, I get your point. Perhaps you are right. But believe me, I never thought like that for Dev or anyone else for that matter. But then I have a point here too. As you know the bond of marriage is tied through a delicate thin thread of trust. If this thread gets snapped, then a marriage can crash. I love you and do not want to take that risk. Having sex with another person might strain that thread and the thread may snap. You are encouraging me to have sex with someone else. That has dangerous implications. Suppose I enjoy sex with someone else and want to do it again and again, then? Will our marriage not be stressed?"

I was happy that I was able to bring my wife to a situation where she was seriously considering the possibility of being fucked by another man (meaning Dev, without naming him). I had the answer ready.

I said, "Darling just imagine, if Dev had indeed fucked you when you were almost standing naked in front of him in the towel, that morning; do you think I would have left you? Or do you think you would have left me? Honey, a marriage is more than sex. You know it. We are not husband and wife just because we fuck. As you say, I have fucked women and you have accepted it; because you know I love you. You have just now said that sex and love are different. We are tied not just through sex. We are tied through our families, society, and children and most importantly love and trust. It is true that once love and trust is finished, marriage falls apart. But I will not stop loving you, just because you were or will be fucked by Dev with my knowledge on my advice. I know you would not hurt my trust and ignore my love. Am I right darling?"

I innocently dropped Dev's name in the conversation to see my wife's reaction. She quietly nodded her head. For me that was her tacit approval of my statement. I knew then that I was going to achieve my goal. However, I could not take things for granted. I wanted her positive seal of approval. I started thinking of a devilish plan to make her agree to do it feigning that she had no choice. I hit upon a bright idea that might just work.

Dev told me that his wife Devika had left for Delhi to her parents during Holi with their daughter. He was also going to join them for two days and will come back thereafter leaving Devika to stay there for the next two more weeks. He hinted to me if he could try his hand at Ritu during that period. I told him I had some idea. We talked some more about that before parting. Dev left soon after for Delhi.

That evening during bed time, I told Ritu with a great deal of concern in my voice, "Darling, there has been a big problem." Ritu asked me what it was.

I said, "Although you had told me that you had forgiven Dev for that incident of Holi and I had also reluctantly agreed to drop the matter; I was just not able to forget your anguish of that day completely. When Dev phoned me up for something three days back I told him that you were very disturbed about his deeds on Holi day. As bad luck would have it, while I was talking to him, Devika came on phone line and heard about that incident as well my chastising Dev for that."

When I was speaking I could see Ritu's eyebrows stretching. She didn't say anything but urged me to continue. I said, "Devika asked me what had actually happened and she swore that if I didn't tell her the truth, she would break relations with us. I had no choice but to tell her that Dev was drunk and had misbehaved with you and fondled your breasts. I told her that you had forgiven Dev but Devika was very upset. The whole hell has broken loose now. Devika is very upset. She apologized to me for Dev's behaviour and cut the phone. The same day Devika packed her bags in a huff and left for Delhi with their daughter to her parent's home. Dev also left for Delhi the next day trying to persuade Devika to come back. He stayed in Delhi for two days and has just returned unsuccessful and depressed. I didn't tell you about it earlier, because I didn't know how to."

Ritu was shell shocked hearing that. She looked very upset and almost shouted at me saying, "What on earth did you do darling? That too after we talked about it in so much detail? How could you be so stupid?"

I said defensively, "But you... were very much offended...."

Ritu cut me short and said, "So what? Sometimes we all act impulsively. But later I retracted my statement didn't I? Yes he fondled my breasts and that was not right; but then he had done it several times earlier too. He is an impulsive person. As you said, he let out of his crush on me in that form. You also knew that he even made me hold his big thing in the bathroom once; of course covered under his shorts. At that time you did not say anything. Then why for God's sake did you talk to him about this now?"

I pretended to be shaken. I stood dumbly and was silent for a while. Then I said apologetically, "I am sorry darling. It was stupid on my part. But done is done. What do we do now? I talked to Dev after he reached Delhi. He said he will try to manage the situation with Devika. But poor fellow could not; because he was sent back. He could not pacify Devika. She is refusing to return. I hope she doesn't slap Dev with a divorce notice. Dev is completely shocked, broken and deflated. I called him up to apologize. But he is very much cut off with me and perhaps with you too. He just said hello, hi! etc. but refused to talk further."

My sweet wife was concerned. She said, "Raj, you have really messed up this. Now how do we get out of this?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't know how to. I did my best. If you can think of any solution, you are welcome. After all, you know how Dev's mind works better than me."

After a long and thoughtful pause she snapped her fingers and said, "Ok. Let us see how we can resolve this. I have an idea. You do one thing. You call him over today evening under some pretext. Tell him we shall go out to see a movie or have dinner outside and have the whole evening together. If possible he could stay with us overnight; as he is alone any way. Assure him that what happened was a big misunderstanding and that I have asked you to convey to him that that Holi incident was nothing to worry about and I am not at all cross with him."

She paused to look at me. I nodded my head and asked her to go on. She carried on, "Please do what you can to convince him to come over. Then when he comes, I shall try to set right his mood. I know how to bring him back in his mood. After all, as you said, he has a crush on me doesn't he?"

My simple wife Ritu ended her statement with a mischievous smile on her face. She thought she had found a solution. I knew that a solution was offered to him on a platter.

I tried to suppress my delight and said, "I shall try to call him over. I hope he agrees to come. There is a world cup match late tonight. Dev does not miss it for his life. I shall tell him that we shall all watch the game together tonight. He can then sleep the whole morning. However, first I don't know if he will agree to come at all and if he does, I don't know how you will set him right with your over reactive and negative attitude."

Ritu was relieved with my assurance and said forthrightly, "Well, let me worry about that. You just try and bring him over. Leave the rest to me. By the way, have your drinks ready. I shall make some special snacks."

I asked, "Will you also join us for drinks?" and then I added, "Just a suggestion. You know Dev once mentioned that he craved to see you in an exciting outfit. How about a demo today evening, if you don't mind?" She said smiling, "As I said, you bring him here and leave the rest to me."

Here after Ritu wants to narrate the story of our experiences until the end.

RITU SAYS:

When Dev came that evening, he looked morose and depressed. I felt really sad for him. Although I was excited that he had agreed to come. I wished I had not made that outburst on the day of Holi. Frankly, Dev's fondling my boobs was a huge erotic experience for me too. It was ethically unfair of me to shout then. My husband Raj took my outburst seriously and acted on it, causing all that mess. I decided that I was primarily responsible for the mess and I had to clear it.

I received Dev at our door. Dev touched my husband's feet first. He always did when he met him after some days. Raj raised him up, hugged him and went in the drawing room leaving Dev and me outside. Dev looked at me but kept quiet. His face was sullen. I extended my arms to him. He was hesitant at first and then came into my arms keeping some distance. He said, "Bhabhi, I am sorry about that incident. Will you please forgive me? I promise you I shall not do so in future."

I looked behind. Raj was not in sight. I whispered back in Dev's ears, "I will forgive you only if you withdraw your promise of not doing so in future. Remember what you told Raj, that we are all the same? We should not differentiate between each other?"

My one sentence brightened up Dev's face momentarily. But then he again lapsed into his morose state. I felt that he was still unsure of me. He was not as forthcoming as I knew him to be. He asked, "Bhabhi don't show me the moon and then throw me in the dust bin; like you did. Tell me bhabhi. Why did you do this to me?"

I caught his hand and squeezed it. I said sorrowfully, "Dev, I am so very sorry, I was impulsive. But I promise, I will make it up to you. Trust me. Try me, if you are not sure. What about Devika? How is she taking this?"

Dev said, "Devika is very disturbed. I hope she will come around in time."

I said, "Don't worry about Devika. Leave her to me. When she comes here, I shall straighten out her mood. But first I need to straighten out your mood."

Dev said, "Bhaibhi, you have already straitened me out. There is nothing to be straightened now."

I said, "Come on. We shall see about that. Let's forget about what happened. You are here and that is important for us. Will you stay the night?"

Dev was forthright. He said, "No bhabhi. I would rather go. I don't want to disturb you. Besides, I don't want to cause you any more embarrassment than what I have already done. I am like a monkey who never improves. I don't know if I stay and do something silly, it will cause you problems."

I pulled Dev in my arms and hugged him tight and said, "I like this monkey. Look Dev! This is enough yaar! Don't rub salt in my wound. I have already said, I am very sorry for what I did and for what Raj did. What more do you want me to do to make you forgive me? You want that I should not react to your flirting, right? Well, I have also replied to that. By all means play your monkey tricks tonight. As I already said, go ahead; try me. But promise me, you won't go away."

Dev's expressions changed a bit at my assurance. He said, "Bhabhi, do you promise me that you will be with us through and through and will not hesitate to join us in all that we do?"

I said mischievously, "Don't ask me. As I said, try me."

With my positive assurance, Dev's face brightened up. He seemed to have regained some of his original flirty self. I had put on a short skirt and fluffy tight cotton top. My full breasts jutted out of the top prominently, catching his eye balls. He swept his gaze all over me and said, "Bhabhi you look stunning and radiant as ever in this lovely dress."

That dress was gifted by Dev on my previous birthday some time back. I said, "This was your choice."

Dev replied mischievously, "And Bhabhi so are you."

Dev kept staring at me all over that sent chill along my spine. Dev hugged me delightedly and a little more intimately as we went in.

Dev had brought a crate of beer, a bottle of whisky for Raj and flowers for me. He presented the bottles to Raj and bowed before me to present the flowers. I thanked him smilingly and accepted the flowers.

Our son Munnu had just returned from the tuition. I asked out maid to put him to sleep at about 8.30 pm and wait for us to return. Dev played with Munnu for a while, told him a story and then we left for dinner leaving our son in the maid's care.

We called an auto-rickshaw in which three persons can manage to squeeze in. We went to a restaurant for dinner. We were seated around a small circular table. Dev was still not his normal self. He did catch and squeeze my hand several times, but that was all. I was afraid of getting my thighs pinched under the table. However, Dev looked lost and forlorn. He was not Dev that I knew earlier.

We took a taxi at about 10 pm, on our way back home. To guide the driver, Raj sat in front and Dev and I had to sit at the back. When the seating arrangement was decided by Raj, I was happy that I would get some time to sit with Dev to ease his mood. Luckily, it was too dark inside the cab for Raj or the driver to see behind. Under normal circumstances, Dev would not have missed a trick in the book to grope me. However, he sat sulking, keeping a bit of distance from me.

I had to set right Dev first and then work to resolve their husband wife internal issues, created by that stupid call my hubby had made. I moved towards Dev and had my thigh touching his. I took his hand in mine and rubbing it warmly I said, "What has happened to my tiger? Until yesterday this tiger was roaring. Why suddenly has it turned into a wimp?" There was no reaction from Dev, although he responded to my rubbing his hand by holding my hand warmly. That was good enough for me.

I leaned on him and hissed in his ears, "Will you not forgive your dear bhabhi, for a small mistake she made? Or is it that you no longer consider me as your dear bhabhi? Do you consider me as someone not your own?" I dug my hand deeper on his thigh.

Dev shuddered visibly. He held my hand tight and said, "Bhabhi don't ever say that. You are more than just bhabhi for me. You are my dearest and most intimate personal friend and dearest bhabhi. Really, you are more than my own and that is why I have been taking these liberties with you. But then you know....." and Dev trailed into silence, holding my hand tightly between his legs.

It was too dark for anyone to notice what was happening in the backseat. On top of it, Raj asked the driver to take the taxi through dark and deserted but longer road to our house. My hubby Raj said he wanted to avoid traffic.

The driver and my hubby started talking loudly. The taxi driver kept blabbering loudly and endlessly. Dev's words and his masculinity so close to me gave me goose bumps.

I said, "Ok, so? You forgot about all that happened before? Do you think I did not know what was going on in your mind? Come on dear. Don't be a bore! Be your own self. Don't feel sorry for making that mistake. I want you to make the same mistake again and again. I also promise you I shall join in with you and shall not leave you alone tonight." I shuddered knowing that I had inadvertently given out a full-fledged invitation to Dev to flirt with me. But then I thought I had no choice.

"Bhabhi, are you sure?" Dev asked.

I said, "You bet your bums, I am." I said mischievously.

My words had the effect I knew they would have on Dev. I felt his hand creeping up my thighs. I wanted his hand to do things to me. God! I was going bonkers. When he dipped his hand between my legs, I didn't know how; but my legs spread out as if they were driven by an unknown mechanism.

Dev raised my skirt and caressed my thighs very close to my panty. When he tried to inch closer to my panty, I knew I was soaking wet there and Dev would guess my condition easily. I firmly pushed his hand away and said, "Come on monkey, be patient."

Dev knew my mind and withdrew his hand. However, he caught my hand and placed it firmly between his legs. I tried to withdraw it but couldn't. Under different circumstances, I would have hollered on him. But I didn't and that made him bolder.

1...345678