A Fixed Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My poor wife Ritu had tears in her eyes. She said remorsefully, "You are right Raj. I behaved like a brat. I am so sorry. I made a mistake and I must correct it." Then turning in Dev's direction, she said, "Please forgive me Dev. I am sorry for blaming you although you tried to help me. I shall wash your dress and let me clear your face." As she said this, she lifted a corner of her saree to clean Dev's face.

I laughed in my sleeve and saw a golden opportunity to get Dev and my wife closer once again. I stopped her. I told Ritu, "Not here. Look what you have done to Dev's dress. Poor fellow was dressed to go to his office from here. His dress is full of flour. His eyes are covered with flour. He can hardly see. Don't clean him here. You will spread all the flour on the floor. You might need water to clean properly. Take him to the washroom; carefully wipe all the flour from his face, eyes and from his dress too and then you may wash his dress."

Ritu looked at me bewildered at my suggestion. She was perhaps wondering why I was asking her to go to the washroom with Dev; which might encourage Dev to flirt with her. However, I cut her thought short and said, "Don't look at me like that. You both look like circus jokers. You wanted to return the favour didn't you? So go and. Clean him up and clean up yourself. I am going to watch the match. Ok?"

Ritu dumbly nodded her head ruefully and took Dev's hand to lead him to our washroom. I pretended to return to the drawing room to watch the match.

Dev played his part well. I was not sure if with all the flour on his face, Dev could see properly or not. However, he meekly (or happily) followed my wife Ritu to the bathroom. While following her he took his hand away from her and rested both his hands on my wife's waist as he followed her. He dropped his hand once on her bums and caressed them pretending as if he stumbled on the way. Ritu stopped for a second when he did that but then moved on. Ritu went in first followed by Dev.

I quietly moved over to the bathroom door after they entered. I peeped in through the partially closed door and saw that my wife stood with a small towel in her hand adjusting herself and Dev in the bathroom space. Her shapely ass covered under the saree was towards me. I could see them clearly from outside. However, because I was in the dark they could not see me and anyway, they both were too excitedly busy with themselves to notice me.

Dev stood straight facing my wife Ritu. He had kept his flour covered eyes shut. Dev stood straight. In the bathroom too Dev's hands gripped Ritu's waist as if he wanted to keep his balance. In the compact space, it was almost as if Ritu was in his arms. There was hardly in gap between them. It was only minutes ago that Dev had grabbed my wife's sumptuous breasts over her blouse and poked his cock onto Ritu's ass (of course over her dress). That must have made his cock rock hard. I saw his cock standing tight and upright in his trousers. It made a big tent, I was not sure if my wife felt Dev's cock bulging out of his trousers almost poking into her body.

Dev pulled my wife closer, pretending that in the small space, he was unsteady. Ritu appeared too hassled to pay notice to Dev's overtures. She turned a little. I could see her face then. She carefully wiped flour off Dev's face first and then his eyes and asked Dev if he could see. Dev rubbed his eyes and said that some flour had gone into his eyes and he had burning sensation. He said it might take some time before he could see. I was not sure if that was true. He asked Ritu if in the meantime, she could wipe off the flour from his shirt and trousers.

I saw my wife Ritu start wiping the flour off Dev's neck, collars and shirt with her towel. When she was done; she asked Dev to remove his shirt and throw it in a corner for her to wash it later. Dev was wearing a sleeveless vest, which amply emphasised his athletic chest and biceps. Ritu cleaned the flour from Dev's biceps and arms. She worked clinically and no longer looked hassled. She was at ease. She casually felt Dev's biceps in her hands. She caressed them instinctively. I saw a flicker of admiration in her eyes as she felt Dev's muscles.

Some flour had fallen on Dev's neck and through that inside onto his chest. She tried to insert her hand to clean his chest. Dev realised that and quickly removed his vest too. Now Dev stood topless. Ritu looked at Dev, who had his eyes tightly closed. She wiped the flour off his chest and caressed his bulging chest and pinched his nipple casually. Dev must have felt hugely aroused, when he felt her caressing his athletic chest. I could see that from the tighter and longer flagpole that was clearing poking my wife between her legs, when Dev thrust his pelvis forward pretending to be unsteady.

She bent a little and wiped flour off Dev's waist. Then Ritu had to move back and sit down to wipe the flour off Dev's trousers. She pulled the hem of her saree to her knees and slowly placed her hips on a tiny stool. She sat on it to wipe the flour off Dev's trousers. That was when she came face to face with the huge protruding flagpole in Dev's trousers. She looked at that completely foxed.

Her mouth was level with Dev's cock. She had to wipe that area of Dev's trousers. There must have been a big turmoil in her mind, whether to touch that or not; because I saw her looking at Dev's engorged cock under his trousers intently without touching it. I was not sure whether that was a look of awe or uncertainty on her face. I looked with bated breath to see if she touched it or not.

To my surprise, Ritu quietly held Dev's trousers at that point holding his cock in her hand and wiped that and other areas around it and below. There was a clear patch of Dev's slimy pre-cum, which I was sure she could feel. She had to hold his protruding cock in her hand for a while on his trousers. As soon as Ritu finished wiping his trousers; Dev in one swift motion, slipped his trousers down completely. He was wearing a very small but loose cotton brief that was completely wet. Dev's hard and long cock stood like a flagpole in his brief. Dev's cock must be pretty long; because it protruded by at least six to seven inches out of his brief.

I could see multiple expressions on my wife's face. Her jaws fell open looking at the monstrous hard cock covered by the flimsy brief, pointing straight at her mouth. Suddenly Dev pretended to stagger and thrust his pelvis forward pushing his cock right into my wife's open mouth. Ritu gagged with the girth of Dev's cock and the cloth. She choked as she tasted Dev's pre-cum and his engorged cock in the brief inside her mouth. She sputtered. She caught Dev's cock, pushed him back and began coughing. She said softly, (so that her voice does not travel to me in the other room), "What are you doing Dev? Stand straight."

Dev said, "I am sorry, I just could not see properly and lost balance." I knew the bastard did it intentionally.

When she stood up finally, Dev opened his eyes, after pretending to rub them for a while. He saw Ritu standing close to him. After touching and gulping Dev's cock, my wife's face was flush with acute shame and embarrassment. She knew that Dev felt her holding his cock for a while and mouthing it also even if for a few seconds.

Dev saw some flour spread across Ritu's face and on her saree. He quickly snatched the towel from my wife's hands and said, "Bhabhi, Your face, saree and body are soiled with the flour too. It was good of you to help me out. Now let me also reciprocate your gesture."

Before Ritu could protest, without giving my wife Ritu the slightest opportunity; Dev started rubbing the towel on my wife's face, cheeks, neck and her breasts. Ritu stood there stunned and motionless at Dev's brazenness. Then throwing towel aside, although her breasts were rather clean, Dev inserted his hand inside Ritu's blouse and bra and kept rubbing and squeezing them audaciously.

My wife was breathing hard at this sudden and entirely unexpected development. Her breasts were heaving up and down making a stunningly erotic sight with Dev cupping and squeezing them merrily. My wife must have been in terrible dilemma. She did not want to shout because she did not want me rushing down to the bathroom and see them once again in that condition.

She caught Dev's hands and said in a low voice, "Dev, what are you doing? Stop it. Raj is in the drawing room. He may come here any moment and see us like this."

Dev in a sudden movement took my wife Ritu in his arms tightly and placed his lips on her and started kissing her hard. He held her boobs tight in his hands and said, "Bhabhi, I am so sorry. I am helpless. Please bhabhi, please don't say no. At least let me kiss you. I am unable to control myself. I assure you bhaiya will not know this."

For a moment I saw my wife's resistance crumbling as she started responding to Dev's kisses. But then suddenly Ritu gave a hard shove to Dev and threw him off balance. She steadied herself, adjusted her saree and blouse and slowly climbed over the bucket that was coming her way out of the bathroom. I rushed back to the drawing room, pretending to watch the match. (I must admit that I had actually seen a better match in the bathroom).

When Ritu came out to the drawing room, I could detect acute embarrassment written all over her face. I asked her serenely, "Why are you looking so hassled? Is everything ok?"

Ritu composed herself and for the first time lied to me in a very unconvincing manner, "Oh! Everything is fine. I will wash Dev's clothing today. He is still in the bathroom. It would be good if you gave your dress to Dev; so that he could go back to his house to change into his own clothes." As soon as she finished her sentence, she ran back to our bedroom. I suspected that she lay on bed and broke down crying after that for some time.

I went to my wardrobe, pulled out a loose fitting shirt and a trouser and gave them to Dev in the bathroom. He changed and came out. He looked ruffled also. He spoke something awkwardly and left saying that he would better go home and change into his own clothing to go to his office.

When Ritu came out of the bedroom, I could see her swollen eyes suggesting that she had cried. I called her in my arms and hugged her tightly. When I bent to kiss her, she offered her lips. When I asked her again, "Is there anything you want to tell me?" She replied that she would talk to me in the evening.

I did not open the topic about Dev and Ritu's bathroom adventure when we went to bed. However, my wife appeared quite sombre and said to me, "Raj, darling, I have to tell you something important."

I looked at her inquisitively, although I almost knew what she was going to say. She had tears in her eyes as she said, "In the morning, when you asked me if everything was ok, I lied. Everything was not ok."

My lovely wife narrated the whole thing that happened between Dev and her in the bathroom almost as it had happened except about Dev's pushing his cock in her mouth and his fondling her breasts by inserting his hands into her blouse. She concluded by saying that in the end something more had happened that she felt too awkward to speak.

I laughed and asked her, "I know that Dev could not have fucked you in the bathroom. Then what happened?"

Ritu relaxed seeing me laughing. She poked me in the rib, smiling and said it was nothing like that. Then I asked her, "Did he kiss you?"

She laughed again embarrassed and said, "Your brother is very naughty. Yes, he pushed his lips on mine and did peck my lips; But I did not allow him to kiss me really." Well! I knew that it was half truth. Dev had kissed her hard, even if for a short while.

I took her in my arms and said, "Look darling. Dev did not fuck you and did not kiss you. The best he could have done next was probably to fondle your breasts or to make you touch his cock. Are you so much worked up for that?"

My coy wife came into my arms, made me bend down to kiss her and then asked me, "Shouldn't I be?" With that sentence, she removed her dress and began to undress me. I could see that she was real horny.

She took all the initiative to take my tongue into her mouth and making me fuck her mouth with my tongue. She was highly aroused at the talk of their bathroom adventures of the morning. That night we fucked like rabbits. As we were fucking, she stopped me at one point and said that she wanted to give me a gift. I looked at her surprised. She knelt down on her knees in doggy position and asked me to fuck her ass. I was completely baffled.

Earlier, whenever I had begged her to let me fuck her ass; she always refused. She said that she didn't like it. But that night she willingly offered her ass to me. I oiled her ass and liberally lubricated my cock and Gosh! What a fuck that turned out to be! Both of us cummed several times that night. I rarely saw her aroused like I saw her that night. That was the miraculous result of her adventure of the morning with Dev and I was delighted that my devious plan was going according to schedule.

Some weeks passed by uneventfully until holi festival. This was one festival when people apply colours on others. Usually people try to do this moderately. This is one occasion when some married males tend to take liberties with their female crushes; particularly other's wives by applying colours on their cheeks, head, neck etc. A few adventurous persons go beyond that too.

At about 11 am, I came out of the house, putting on a soiled old dress and joined our neighbours in the park. Men, women and children were chatting, laughing, talking and applying colour on each other. There was impromptu song and dance program by children too. Some were distributing sweets snacks etc. Ritu was in the house, getting ready to come out.

I saw Dev entering our society's gate. I did not see his wife with him. I said 'Hi' to him and asked him to join us. He said he wanted to pee and asked if anybody was home. I told him Ritu was in the house. He said that he would join me soon and went to my apartment.

After some time, Dev came out and spent a few minutes with us and then left. He would have barely crossed the society gate, when I saw Ritu rushing to me. Her face was flushed and barely visible. She was coloured all over. Her hair, face, neck, saree, blouse were fully coloured.

She looked greatly hassled. When she came near me I asked her what the matter was. She caught my hand and almost dragged me to our flat. When we went inside, she started crying. She said, "Darling, it is your brother and friend Dev; you know what he did today?"

I asked her what he did that she looked so harassed.

She said, "Look at me. Your friend painted me all over. He applied colour to my hair, neck, blouse, waist and whole of Saree. Not only that, you know what he did? He came from behind me and caught me from behind and inserted his hands in my blouse and bra and coloured my breasts fully. He not only coloured my breasts, he squeezed them so hard, that they are paining. This is not good. I shouted at him, but he would not listen. He kept on saying "Bura Na Mano Holi Hai" (It is Holi, so don't mind). How could he do this?"

Her face must have been red even without the entire colour on her. However, from the way she talked I realized that she must have been really hassled by Dev. I decided to take on Ritu to check, if she felt really bad and hated Dev for it or this was just her ploy to get it all off her chest (breasts?).

I said, "Look honey. This is holi and all males take their hibernating crush for desirable females out on this day. You know that Dev has crush on you and he took the opportunity to take it out on you today. That is why they say, DON'T MIND IT IS HOLI. And this is just one day in a year honey! So why are you so upset about it?"

Ritu looked at me quizzically, as if I had said something blasphemous.

She replied, "That is ok, but you cannot condone taking out your crush like this. One cannot hurt the other person's modesty in the name of 'CRUSH'. That is not done. You must talk to him not to behave like this."

I was not sure if she was really upset or pretending to be so. I thought I shall put a teaser to check what was actually going on in her mind. I said, "Honey, on second thought, I think you are right. Whatever crush one may have, one should not take it out in this manner. I think Dev needs to be taught a lesson. Let me talk to Dev straight away and take him to task for his disgusting behaviour. I may even terminate our relations with them, so we do not have situation like that in future."

As soon as I said this, my simple wife was alarmed. Her face expressions changed to those of panic. She feared that I would really admonish Dev seriously and perhaps go to the extent of breaking relations with him. She caught my hand and said, "Raj, hold on, just a minute. On second thought, I think I was wrong and you were right. I think Dev was drunk and perhaps did not realise that he was crossing a limit. Besides, as you say that men take their crush out on Holi, perhaps he did this today. I think you need not be too harsh on him. In fact, I think, it is better that you do not talk to him at all. I shall talk to him. I don't think he meant it. Let us not hurt our relationship with them for such a trivial thing. Forget about what I said. May be I was overreacting."

I laughed at my wife's simplicity. She was unable to hide her crush for Dev too. I was happy the way things were progressing. She considered Dev's fondling of her boobs as a trivial matter was a great departure from her earlier attitude. I told her, "Look, let us not cover this up now. I am not sure that you are saying this by heart. Perhaps you are saying this just to please me. Aren't you?" I looked at her.

When she didn't answer, as if with great deal of reluctance, I said, "I am not sure that I should drop the matter just like that. I feel that I should tell Dev straight forward to behave properly with you in future. But if you insist, then I might consider dropping the matter." Instead of giving me an answer, she said, "We shall talk about that at bedtime. Shall we?"

In the night, I teased her why Dev kept fondling her boobs whenever he had half a chance. I asked her to describe the sequence of events. She told me in detail how coming from behind her, Dev grabbed her in his arms from behind and almost tearing off her blouse and bra, how he grabbed both breasts in his hands and fondled them and squeezed them so hard that they started to pain. She said that she was unsteady and that she stumbled and fell almost in his lap.

When I asked her if she felt his cock poking on her butts, she punched me in the ribs and blushed profusely, but did not reply. When I jokingly told her that I would certainly take it up with Dev, she laughed it off. As result of our conversation, she became so hot that she gave me a wonderful treat that night. She sucked my cock and gave me a wonderful blow job. She climbed on top of me and fucked me excitedly. I knew that her libido had woken from deep slumber. That was another night when she even offered her ass to me. I was pretty sure then that Dev was on target.

After we finished, I asked her. "Ritu darling, since you are so frank and open with me, I have one admission to make."

Ritu looked at me inquisitively with a little bit of surprise and concern on her pretty face. I said, "In my life, as I had told you earlier also, I have fucked many women. I feel terribly guilty because of that reason."

Ritu asked, "Why? I have never questioned you for that. I do not really want to know whom you fucked. I do not even want to know whom you are fucking now, because I love you. I know that sex and love are different. I have read that majority of men are highly sexed. After so many years, men get bored with the monotony. Sometimes I too feel less interest in sex these days. I don't blame you if you have fucked some willing pussy once in a while, if and when you got a chance. I have no issues with it as long as I know that you love me and that there is no attachment with any other woman. Of course, I forbid you to go to prostitutes. I have told you this earlier also. So why are you feeling guilty?"

123456...8