A Fixed Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then rolling her eye balls mischievously, Ritu said, "But Dev, mind you; now that will cost you dear. I am not going to be satisfied with just that one gift. I want many more. Now if my demands increase, please do not back out."

Dev quickly recovered and smiled broadly at his success and said, "Bhabhi, you just have to ask. I will sacrifice my life at your feet."

My wife replied, "Let your life be for Devika. I only want gifts."

It was as if Dev had hit a jackpot. From that day, Dev was no longer ignored in my house. When Dev arrived, my wife Ritu rushed to receive him at the door with a smile. She talked with him for a length of time, even asked him to join her in the kitchen or bedroom; if she was working there. Dev was a regular visitor then in our house; irrespective of whether I was there or not. When Dev made her laugh at his funny jokes; she did not hesitate to hold his hands or casually hug him; even in my presence.

Dev played the game like a professional hunter; waiting patiently for his prey to err and waited for his opportunity; which he knew will come his way sooner or later. He was careful to avoid any visible sexuality in their interaction. Dev came over to play with my son and brought chocolates and ice cream for him frequently. He had won over our son munnu.

When Dev visited in my absence, both Dev and my wife Ritu made it a point to inform me about his visit. Ritu started to ask Dev to help her here and there. Ritu asked Dev to buy groceries or vegetables for her occasionally; in my absence. Dev was happy to help. I felt that something was brewing between them. If there was no feeling of intimacy, then at least there was no animosity or feeling of indifference between them. My wife was no longer afraid or suspicious of Dev as before.

Naturally, I was the beneficiary. Dev became kinder to me. One day he suddenly landed at my house. Ritu was busy in the kitchen. There was usual hello, hi etc. He had a packet in his hand. Suddenly the packet fell of his hand accidently. I felt as if he had dropped it intentionally. As I bent down and picked it up a picture slipped out of it. That was his wife Devika's picture.

She was standing on a sea shore in her bikini. Her eyes looked as if they were challenging the viewer. Her fully swollen breasts bulged out of the bikini top. A small strip of cloth barely hid her pussy. Her shapely buttocks looked eager to be spanked and pinched. I was speechless looking at her picture for a while.

I realised suddenly that Dev was looking at me watching weird expressions on my face. I felt embarrassed at my staring at the picture so intently for quite some time. Returning the picture to Dev, I said, "Sorry chum, my fault, I should not have seen it."

Dev laughed at my awkwardness and said, "Bhaiya, why should you not see this picture? I don't know how many people on the beach saw her half naked in person clad in the bikini, on the beach that day. You are not an outsider. You are our close friend. If you can't see her like this; then who can? I mean, if you had a picture of Ritu like this, would you have hesitated to show it to me?"

I nodded my head and replied awkwardly, "Yah, sure! I would have shown it to you."

Dev smiled broadly, handing over the entire packet to me and said, "Bhaiya, keep this for some time and see all the pictures in there. These are our honeymoon pictures. You will see Devika and me in some sexy poses. You can see them to your heart's content. Please share them with Ritu too. Bhaiya, you will agree that now we are not just close friends. We are now very intimate with each other. I do not want to hide anything from you two. I feel that there should be no secrecy, difference or distance at all between Devika, you, Ritu bhabhi and me. We must share everything that we have without exception. I mean you should treat Ritu and Devika in the same way and I should too. Don't you think so?"

Like a silly boy, I nodded my head. As he was leaving almost as an afterthought, he stopped and said, "And by the way, by all means, share these pictures with Ritu bhabhi too." before he left.

Dev had unveiled his heart's desire in his final statement before his departure. At first, I could not fathom the deep meaning of his revelation. As I kept thinking deeper, after Dev left; what he wanted to hint through his sentence, became clearer to me. The most important part, I thought was the sequence in which he rolled out our names. He first took his wife's name, followed by mine, then my wife's and then his own name.

I thought he was hinting that I should treat Devika in the same way as I treated Ritu. Similarly Dev could treat Ritu in the same way as Devika. That my wife should treat Dev same way as she treated me and Devika should treat me in the same way as she treated her husband. I should treat Devika like my wife and Dev should treat Ritu as his wife. He was clearly hinting at wife swap. A huge bell started ringing in my brain. I had goose pimples, just thinking about Dev's hint.

As the meaning became clearer, I thought that was exactly what I was thinking too! My God! How two devils think alike! Dev was a real business man. He knew that to get something, you must offer something that the other person wants, in return. He was offering me the access to his wife, in return to his access to my wife. Well, that was what I wanted too. Then what was there to think? Well, we had to think of a good strategy to achieve our goal. I started thinking seriously.

The first thing that hit my mind was a doubt. I had a fleeting suspicion for quite some time that my wife Ritu was not happy with my sexual performance. By going for such barter, should I not be careful; lest I lose my dear wife to Dev? Dev was virile, strong and could be better than me in bed. Suppose Ritu falls in love with Dev?

But that was not possible, because Dev also loved his wife too much. Then he had to think of his daughter too. Ritu and I also had our son Munnu. So there were too many obstacles in that happening. My doubt was adequately addressed.

But yes, there was one more thing to think about. After the veil of shame was removed, it is likely that Ritu might want to get fucked by Dev again and again or Dev might like to fuck Ritu again and again. I consoled myself thinking that both Ritu and Dev are sensible persons. Dev treated me as his elder brother and he would not do anything that could hurt our relationship. If they want to fuck, they would not do it without my knowledge and permission and if they do it with my permission, I had no problem in their fucking.

I knew that out of the two, Ritu was much more sensible. She would not do anything rash to hurt our married life. She was also like a tigress. If she lost her temper, she would not waste a minute to throw Dev out of the house. She was powerful enough to control Dev. In the past too she had dealt firmly with Dev. Dev was also afraid of his wife. All four of us would check the other if the time came. Thus there were at least three checks to prevent anyone from going out of control; if we do not consider our kids, that is. Thus all my concerns were suitably addressed. Besides, I knew that Ritu loved me too much to risk our married life. She very well knew the difference between love and sex. Finally I brushed off the clutter of doubts with a single argument that if I kept on thinking too much, I would never be able to move forward. Now the main challenge remained of making our wives accept our ideas favourably.

Then a thought cropped up in my mind. Women are inherently jealous. They would never be able to see their husband fuck another woman, even if her husband was fucking her. If we try and convince one, then the other might back out or create obstacles. Besides, there will always be that question, why should I be the first? Let the other one take the initiative. This was a big question.

Then suddenly a solution flashed in mind. Why not Dev and I work on one wife first and get her to a situation, where she succumbs to our temptation and accepts to be shared. Then the three including the wife shared, will work on the one wife remaining. It would not be difficult to break through the resistance of the other wife, because the first wife will be our supporter. This seemed like a very workable solution. Besides, I was not prepared to wait to see Dev fuck Ritu with me in a threesome.

Having worked so hard to remove suspicions from Ritu's mind for Dev and bring Dev and Ritu closer, I did not want to let this opportunity slip away. I was going crazy at the thought of getting my wife Ritu fucked by a virile male with me. I wanted see how the other male fucks her, how she reacts to the other male fucking her, how many orgasms she has and how I fuck her with the other male working on her breasts or feeding his cock in her mouth. I was desperate to get another male in our bed. And I saw Dev as that male. He was willing and so was I. Besides, he is bound to keep our illicit relationship under wraps in his own interest.

Dev and I had softened up my wife a little towards Dev. However, for our plan to succeed, we had to break the wall of Ritu's remaining resistance completely. I knew Dev's craze for my wife. I was convinced that with Dev's reputation, if Dev found even a little bit of positive vibe from Ritu, he will not spare her. If he senses a little bit of weakening of her resistance, he will somehow persuade her, entice her, convince her and do everything possible to lead her to a situation where she might agree to get fucked by him. But we had to make sure that nothing went wrong.

It should not happen, that after all the work done, Ritu snapped up and the whole game plan came crashing down.

First thing I had to do was to fix Dev's name repeatedly in my wife's mind as a wonderful sexy person and try and make her desire for him. Therefore I had to keep repeating Dev's name in sexual way to titillate my wife Ritu. The next evening at bed time, when Ritu was tired and ready to go to sleep, I took out the envelope that Dev had given me, which contained Devika and Dev's sexy poses and handed it to Ritu. I told her that those were the pictures of Dev with his wife Devika on their honeymoon.

I slyly watched Ritu through a corner of my eyes flipping through the pictures, one after another. I noticed that she did not pay much attention to Devika's semi nude pictures. However, she stopped and keenly scrutinised Dev's pictures; standing almost naked wearing just a tiny loin cloth type sexy shorts, showing a huge bulge out between his legs, covering his engorged cock.

As if I did not notice her interest in Dev's pictures, I told Ritu, "Darling, you know, when Dev caught me looking closely at Devika's half naked pictures on the beach; I felt acutely embarrassed. I apologised to Dev for watching Devika's half nude pictures. Do you know what Dev told me in reply?"

Trying to control her eagerness, Ritu asked me, "What did he say?"

I said, "Dev said, so what if I had seen Devika's half nude pictures? A lot many people on the beach on that day saw her half nude in that bikini. He said, those people were outsiders, but you and I are his intimately close persons. He said that we should not differentiate between our two couples. Relationship between Devika and me and Dev and you should be the same as between couples. We should not differentiate between each other. Do you know what that means?"

Ritu said innocently, "Of course, he is right. We are now so close that we should not get into formalities like earlier. That is why now I do not hesitate to accept gifts from Dev or asking Dev to get some groceries or vegetables in your absence. I don't mind his coming home even when you are away. He has become one of us. So he is right isn't he? What is there to understand?"

I pinched my simple wife's cheeks and said, "My silly wify. Think harder. There was a deep meaning, hidden in his sentence."

Ritu kept looking blankly and questioningly at me.

I felt frustrated at my wife's simplicity. I said, "Oh God! Look at my silly wife! You still do not understand? What Dev meant was that you should not differentiate between me and him and Devika should not differentiate between me and Dev. Which means you should treat Dev same as you treat me, meaning as your husband and Devika should treat me also as her husband. He subtly pointed that any of us can fuck the other's wife and that we can exchange our wives. He pointed at what is called "Wife Swap".

There was a sudden change on my wife's face. She looked shocked as the meaning of my sentence dawned upon her. She said in an agitated voice, "This is very strange! It is ok to flirt a little here and there with each other's wife. But exchange? What nonsense! It is very wrong of Dev to say that, if he meant what you think he did. But I feel that perhaps he did not mean what you have interpreted. I have a suspicion that you have made this all up to malign Dev. Poor Dev, he is so simple! He is impulsive yes, but cunning? I do not think he is cunning."

I laughed in my sleeve. Dev and simple? This established that Dev was hitting at my wife and his hits were on target. He had adequately impressed my simple wife with his simplicity and guile. Whatever outright flirting he did; Ritu thought that to be his impulsiveness. Dev was doing his job well. He was able to make his prey (Ritu) unsuspecting of him. I saw a great hope for success of my plan.

I then asked Ritu, "Do you know what else Dev said?" Ritu looked at me wanting to hear it. I said, "Dev asked me if I had your half nude pictures, would I not have shared them with him? What could I have done? I said, yes I would have."

When Ritu heard that, she looked at me perplexed. Her face reddened. She blushed. She was unable to meet me eye to eye. She was in deep thought for a while. After that she broke her silence, "If you had such pictures of mine, would have shown them to Dev? That would not have been fair. Well, in any case, there is no such picture of mine. So what are you going to show him? We never went to honeymoon." There was a distinct sign of disappointment in her voice.

I tried to console her. I said, "Anyway we can still have such pictures taken, if you agree."

"So that you could show them to Dev?" Ritu asked.

"That, I will have to do, because I have promised Dev. Would you have objection to that?" I paused for desired effect. And then for greater effect; I said, "But wait, you don't have to do that; because you have done even better than that. You have shown Dev your half naked body; when he saw you wrapped in a towel in our house. Haven't you?"

Ritu remained silent. She slipped closer to me. Hearing about that incident from me, she was aroused. I realised that I had a key to arouse my wife Ritu. Whenever I wanted to arouse her, I just have to start some sexy anecdote of Dev. Many times thereafter, I had to fabricate some imaginary talk I had with Dev on sexual topic. That would set my wife on fire. She did not realise that I was making up stories to make her hot and then to make her a willing fuck partner.

Having come so far, then was the time for me to move ahead to take the matter to its logical conclusion. I started thinking hard, what should I do to move forward. But I had not to do much. Things were moving automatically.

One Sunday, Dev dropped by in the morning; on his way to his office. I was watching a very interesting match on the TV. Ritu was working in the kitchen. Dev was not very keen to watch the TV and was leafing through the newspaper. I heard Ritu calling me from the kitchen. She wanted me to bring down a box containing wheat flour from the shelf above the kitchen platform. She said she could not reach it. I was engrossed on watching the game. I told her that I would send Dev who would get the box from the shelf. She was annoyed at me for that. She shouted back saying that it was my responsibility; the match could wait.

I asked Dev to go and get the box from the shelf. Dev happily went to the kitchen and offered his help. However, my wife was furious at my indifference. She said obstinately that she did not want any body's help; she would get the box down herself. The platform was a bit high. She raised one leg to reach the kitchen platform. At that time, Ritu was wearing a saree. As soon as she rested her one leg on the platform, her saree and petticoat slipped down exposing her naked thigh almost up to between her legs showing a part of her panty to the feasting eyes of Dev.

She saw the expression on Dev's face looking lustfully at her naked thighs. She quickly brought her leg down and corrected her dress. She looked helpless. Dev offered once again that he would get the box down; but Ritu was adamant that only she would bring the box down.

Then in one sudden impulsive move, Dev caught Ritu's shoulders, turned her around and inserted his two arms through the armpits of my wife from behind her. He grabbed her tight, cupped her breasts hard, pulled her tight onto his body, knelt down and applied full upward thrust behind her to lift her up. My lovely wife was too stunned to react; but she managed to land on the platform. She stood on the kitchen platform visibly trembling and unsteady.

My God! When I heard of this incident, my cock hardened and it started oozing out pre-cum; thinking how Dev must have taken the golden opportunity to squeeze my wife's breasts after he inserted his arms through the armpits of my wife from behind her. How he would have pushed his engorged cock from behind her to poke her ass, yet feigning that it was all a part of his duty.

With some difficulty, Ritu managed to lift the box of flour in her hands. However, she was unable to maintain her balance. Dev sounded a word of caution from down, saying, "Bhabhi, be careful, lest you might fall." He enveloped Ritu's legs in his arms in an attempt to steady her.

However, the result was opposite. Before Dev could complete the sentence, my wife Ritu stumbled and fell right on top of Dev. In turn Dev also slipped and fell down. As both fell, Dev took care to hold my wife Ritu tight into his arms from behind her to absorb her fall, so she did not hit the hard floor. The lid of the flour box flung open, spilling all of the flour on both of them. Hearing my wife's shrieks and all the commotion, I rushed to the kitchen and saw a highly erotic scene playing out on the kitchen floor.

Dev lay on his back on the floor. My wife was on top in Dev's lap, with her back on him. Dev's arms had enveloped my wife's body fully from behind her, pulling her tightly onto him. Dev's hands cupped and squeezed my wife's two ripe, full breasts with impunity. Ritu's ass was centred right on Dev's cock. My wife's saree and petticoat had been pulled up well above her thighs. It looked almost as if Dev had pulled her dress up and was preparing to fuck her from behind. Most of the flour had fallen on Dev. His face and eyes were fully covered with the spilled flour. The flour had also fallen all over his dress and the rest of his body.

I clapped and laughed and said, "My God! What an erotic scene, right out of a porn flick."

Ritu quickly got up removing Dev's hands from her breasts and adjusting her dress properly. She was flustered. Dev got up after her. He said, 'Sorry Raj, all this was so sudden and unexpected."

My wife Ritu composed herself and almost cried admonishing me, "Raj, This is entirely your fault. I called you to help me. But you had no time; watching that stupid match. You asked your friend to help me and look what he has done."

I retorted back in mock anger, "Has he done this? Is it his fault at all? Poor fellow helped you. You fell on him and it was Dev who absorbed your fall. Just imagine, what would have happened; if he was not there? You would have fallen on the floor and could have broken your bones. Then we would have been rushing at this time to take you to a hospital. And you say it is his fault? Why all this? It was just because I could not come and help you and I sent Dev instead. Was it such a big issue that you were so cross with me? You could have allowed Dev to take down the flour box from the upper shelf. He could have done it easily with his height. Darling, it is not fair to avoid accepting your own fault."

123456...8