A Fixed Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

I returned to Dev. I climbed up on him. I rested my body full length on his and nibbling his lips, I murmured in his ears, "Dev, I knew that you had always wanted to fuck me from day one, when you saw me in that party. Believe me so did I; right on that day and all subsequent occasions; when you were near me or flirting with me. If you had caught me and fucked me on any of those occasions, I would have cried, shouted but would not have resisted you too much and certainly would not have stopped you. It has been a long wait. Although I cannot wait any longer, I want your and Raj's cocks to be the hardest, when you both fuck me."

I made Raj and Dev stand. I raised myself on my knees between them to level my mouth where their cocks were. I caught Dev's cock in my hand and started giving it a good loving, gentle shagging while I took my hubby's cock in my mouth. I bobbed Raj's cock in and out of my mouth. I caught and squeezed his butts and made him push his cock in and out making him mouth fuck me. I knew he enjoyed it very much.

I did not want any of my men to cum in my mouth at first. As soon as I realised that my hubby would let go if I continued, I stopped. I turned to take Dev's cock in my mouth and began caressing gently my hubby's cock in my palm. For Dev this was an unexpected windfall. Even when he knew that I was ready to be fucked by him, he did not expect in his wildest imagination that I would volunteer to suck his long and thick rod.

It was not easy to take his thick rod inside my mouth. I had to blow and stretch my cheeks hard to let it in about one fourth of its length. Slowly as he started pushing it in and out, I was able to take barely half its length in my mouth. Dev was good mouth fucker. I could see the way he moved that he knew how to manoeuvre his body to smoothly mouth fuck a lady. I was amazed at his ability to hold himself. I let him mouth fuck me for a minute or two. My cheeks and mouth started to pain. I had to take his cock out. I was not a good cock sucker, after all.

I wanted him to cum in my mouth. But that would have to be after he had fucked me. But at that time I wanted him to fuck me and fuck me hard. I knew that he did too. I looked at my hubby, as if seeking his permission to be fucked by his friend. My hubby Raj caught my shoulders lightly and with a gentle nudge, made me stretch on bed and signalled Dev to mount me. I lay underneath him and made him climb on top of me to let him position his cock on my pussy.

Although Dev did not need any more invitation, I saw him hesitating to penetrate me. He looked at Raj and then at me and asked, "Bhabhi, should I not wear a condom?"

I knew if given a choice he wouldn't want to and neither did I. besides at that time I was talking pills and was safe. I said, "Dev, I am safe and I want you to fuck me with no interference. Let your virile sum find all my crevices and fill me up."

At that moment my big concern was how I would take in his long and fat cock into my pussy. His cock was layered with a thick coat of his pre-cum and my pussy was filled up with my love juice. There was enough lubrication. Yet I caught his road in my fingers and rubbed it several times on my soaked pussy lips. I inserted the tip of his cock a little into my crack and nudged him to push it in. I just said, "Dev, be gentle."

Dev nodded his head. He grabbed my breasts in his hands and squeezed them as he pushed his long hard thick cock slightly in. I nodded my head in approval and he pushed it in a little more. I loved the feel of my tight pussy walls clutching his thick cock tight in them. There was a tinge of pain when he pushed further. He pushed his cock deeper. I closed my eyes. The pain was sweet. I looked apprehensively at my hubby to see how he reacted seeing his dear wife, getting fucked by his friend. Raj smiled and caressed my hair and gave me a flying kiss.

The experience of Dev's cock entering my pussy passage was just too ecstatic to make me think of any pain seriously. I felt as if I was flying high with each of Dev's stroke. He kept increasing his penetration with each of his thrust. The pain increased but it was tolerable and sweet. His athletic body movement with the sensation of his thick rod stretching my passage fully and gripping his cock tight into my walls, made me feel like I was controlling him. The expression on his face reflected his ecstatic state. My pussy wall's tight grip on his thick cock all the length through, was giving him the sensuous feeling that perhaps he did not enjoy with his wife.

My situation was worse. With each of his thick cock pushing in and pulling out; the rubbing of our intimate skins was causing strange pulsation and repeated contraction of my pussy muscles that reflected my highly sensual state. I could not control thrusting my pelvis up to receive his cock in and pulling it back to let it out. I matched his thrusts in full rhythm with his movement.

Repeated moaning escaped my lips as his thrusts caused such unbearable sweet and ecstatic mind blowing sensations inside me. He wanted to give me maximum pleasure and so did I too. While Dev was ramming into me and I was responding to him by thrusting my pelvis upward, I looked at my hubby to see if my being fucked like that caused him any discomfort. I found him watching us with smile on his face. Perhaps not just mine, but more importantly his dream was getting fructified that night.

When he saw me looking at him he moved closer and kissed my lips for a few moments and whispered in my ears, "Honey, do you enjoy his long and thick cock inside?"

I was shaking because of Dev's ramming me forcefully. I said, "He is a good fucker, indeed. Thank you for this darling." I caught Raj's head in my hands and made him kiss me harder and longer. I did not want to release my hubby as long as Dev kept ramming his thick piston into my pussy. I wanted my hubby to feel that I was only his all the time.

Raj was thrilled at my positive reaction. He moved a little and pushed his one hand below my bums. He instead his one finger into my ass. I felt his finger penetrating into my ass while Dev's rod was slamming into me.

My pussy walls had accommodated Dev's big rod into it as if it belonged there all the time. Dev's large rod sliding in and out of my pussy had made me hornier. Rather than feeling satisfied, I wanted more and more. It was like intoxication. I did not want Dev to stop. My husband kissed me hard and his finger fucking my ass made me go wilder while Dev kept fucking me harder and harder.

I looked at my hubby questioningly, when he removed his finger from my ass. It looked as if he was up to something naughtier. As if to answer my query, he whispered in my ears, "Honey, wait, there is a surprise for you."

Dev was frantically pummelling into me, making me wild with erotic manoeuvres of his body such that he made his big rod turn at different angles within my pussy walls. When he moved his cock at angles, it felt as if my uterus skin stretched out in un limited manner; making me wonder about a woman's body. How a woman's body and particularly her sexual organs are able to take on such heavy punishment and are yet able to deliver carnal pleasure for the woman as well as her mate was a mystery and a matter of great wonder. Dev's manoeuvres caused me pain, yes; but it was so pleasurable.

I jumped my pelvis up and down. After initial one or two minutes of fucking, the pain vanished and there was nothing but sheer pleasure and ecstasy. I was amazed as well as delighted at Dev's capacity to hold on and keep fucking without ejaculating. My hubby was never able to hold on for much longer. I wanted to be fucked longer and did not want him to stop. However, I had an idea.

I signalled Dev to stop. Raj and Dev looked at me surprised. I said I wanted to fuck Dev. I made him lie on bed in my place and climbed atop Dev. I caught his cum coated cock in my hand rubbed a few times between my pussy lips and pushed my cunt onto his cock. It took a bit of manoeuvring, but Dev's cock slid in without too much difficulty. Both Dev and my hubby saw me at my frantic best as I kept on slapping my hungry pussy on his arrogantly hard cock at a frantic pace. Very soon I began fucking Dev harder than what Dev was doing to me.

Dev looked at my bouncing boobs and caught them in his hands. I was undergoing that extra ordinary feeling, that thrill only a woman can feel; when she fucks her lover to give him that extreme pleasure, which she wants to share with him.

I held my hubby's cock in my palm and began to shag it as I kept fucking Dev's cock nearing another big orgasm.

But then Raj asked me to stop. I looked at my hubby surprised. I wanted to fuck Dev and cum on him. His cock was still deeply imbedded in me. Dev and I had fully joined as one body. I wondered what my hubby was up to. Was he jealous seeing me fucking Dev hard? Did he want to fuck me? I was real horny and did not want to stop fucking Dev. I was a bit irritated at Raj disturbing our rhythm. However, without saying anything, Raj stood up. Raj's erect cock shook as he walked naked.

He picked up a bottle containing lotion and oil, and coated his hard cock liberally with it. He then started pumping his cock in his hands. He stood up and came behind me. He pushed me down on Dev. I felt his body touching mine and his cock poking my ass. To my extreme surprise, I realized that he wanted to poke his cock into my ass as I was fucking Dev hard. A new thrilling sensation passed through my body. I had let my hubby fuck me once in the ass. It was painful initially. However, after that I enjoyed the experience. With Dev's hard rod in me I wondered how I would be able to take Raj's too.

Raj easily slid his cock in my ass. With all the lubrication, it was not much painful. Raj began to thrust his cock as I pushed myself on Dev. It was a gorgeous feeling for me to be fucked in both my holes. I was going crazy with two cocks in my body. I knew my hubby would not be able to hold for long. I also knew Dev was near the edge too. I pushed my pussy deep onto Dev's cock and whispered in his ears, "Dev, I cant hold any longer! I want you to cum in my pussy. Please let me have all that you've got."

I convulsed and shuddered with the biggest orgasm I had that night and all my life, asa I heaved one last time and fell on Dev. I felt a huge load of hot sperm spraying into my pussy. I also felt hot cum of my hubby warming my ass hole. Both my men had released their virility into my pussy and my ass. My juice was also flowing over. Their semen combined with my juice overflowed from my body and that stream spreading cum everywhere on bed.

It was like meeting of three overflowing streams at one point, becoming one. It was a trinity or triveni (tying of three braids of flowers).

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers
1...345678