A Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

Rushing to his father's side, he knelt down and looked at him. His skin seemed to have an ashen color to it and his lips looked like they were slowly turning a grayish-blue. But most striking was that while his right eye seemed normal the pupil of his left eye looked like it had exploded because it was so large.

Looking up into her eyes, he saw the fear and quickly said, "Grab the phone and call 911." Then almost as an after thought he whispered, "Then you should probably get dressed."

Suddenly realizing that she was still nude, she wrapped her arms across her chest as she stood and replied, "Yes, of course." Yet that same movement brought her womanhood directly into eye level and filled his nostrils with the heady aroma of her arousal. "I'll ahhh ... I better ... ummmm. Ya, I better call for help," she stammered before she sprinted to the phone.

The ambulance arrived so quickly that she barely had time to pull on the jeans and sweatshirt she had taken off so seductively just a short time before. Within moments, they were back out the door; siren wailing and lights blinking, with the two of them following closely behind.

Once at the hospital, they were shown to the waiting room, where they waited and waited and waited. After what seemed like hours but was actually only 30 minutes according to the clock, a doctor approached. "Are either of you with the gentlemen that was brought in by ambulance?"

"Yes," they both said in unison before Gerry stepped forward. "He's my father and this is his wife."

Momentarily startled by the age difference between Laura and her husband the doctor finally said, "I'm sorry there was nothing we could do. Apparently, he had a brain aneurysm as a result of his chemotherapy."

Speechless, he stood there until she asked the question rushing through both of their minds. "What chemotherapy?"

Once again startled, this time by their response, the doctor looked back and forth at both of them before replying, "I think it might be best if you two waited while I call the physician from our cancer treatment department. He could probably answer all of your questions better than I can on this subject." Then, spinning on his heels, he headed back to the desk where he grabbed the phone and punched in some numbers.

In the mean time, Laura seemed to dwindle before his eyes. "Cancer? Brain aneurysm? I don't know what he's talking about. Do you think they confused your dad with someone else?"

"We'll see," he whispered as she stepped into his arms to keep from falling over.

A few minutes later, a new doctor arrived, introducing himself and quickly led them to a small side room. For the next hour he sat and talked with them. "Yes, I am talking about your father and husband. He's been under my care for almost a year. He came to me with a relatively fast growing brain cancer which is resistive to most forms of chemotherapy. I told him from the onset what the end would ultimately be but he insisted, saying he wanted all the time he could get with his family. I also warned him about the personality changes that usually take place as the disease progresses and I talked with him repeatedly about the need to let his family know about what was going on. Each time, he assured me that he would but apparently he didn't," he said, shaking his head. For the next 10 minutes the doctor stayed with them, gently answering all of their questions before he quietly rose and left the room.

They sat for awhile absorbing everything they had just heard before asking to see their father/husband one more time. With the new found knowledge provided by the doctor, the man laying in the bed was no longer the Mr. Hyde they had both come to fear and hate but the man they had both loved and who had loved them.

The drive home was quiet and when they arrived home, both went to their rooms without saying a word. Unable to sleep, Gerry found his mind wandering to all the good things he had shared with his father and felt gentle tears run down his cheek.

At the same time, he heard sobbing coming from his father and Laura's room. He thought about going to her but wasn't sure how she'd feel after the earlier events of the evening. Instinctively, he turned on his computer to check on her but found only a black screen. Reluctantly, he turned it off and eventually drifted off to sleep.

The following day was both subdued and hectic as plans were made for the funeral service. Gerry was finally able to get away while Laura was on the phone to a friend and slipped into her bedroom. After a brief search he found his camera in the upper drawer of the dresser. Sliding it into his pocket, he detoured to his room to put it away before returning to help with the planning.

The day of the funeral came and went and things slowly returned to 'normal minus one' as they began to refer to the loss of their father/husband. Gerry graduated, with honors, as they had all expected. Laura took a part-time job to keep herself busy and help to supplement the household income, though they had found out at the reading of the will that they were going to get quite a bit of money from various life insurance policies. Then, during one especially hot day in June, things began to change.

Gerry'd been gone for most of the day working with Dale on yet another of their 'projects'. When he came home, Laura was nowhere to be found until he went into the back yard. There she lay in one of the skimpiest bikini's he'd ever seen. The two small triangles barely covering her nipples much less her breasts and the patch between her legs covered the region above her cleft while what looked like nothing more than a thick string was wedged between her nether lips.

Standing there, he didn't move until she slowly lifted the sunglasses from her eyes which twinkled with an intensity he hadn't seen in quite awhile. "Hello, stranger."

"Stranger?"

"Well that's what you've become since your father's death, isn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's see," she responded teasingly. "Every morning you get up. You grab breakfast without saying a word and then you're out the door to one of your friend's houses or wherever it is you go. You come home just before dinner, eat, and then head back into your bedroom. Does that pretty much sum it up?"

"Yeah, I guess so," still unable to take his eyes off her body as she shifted on the lounge chair causing a nipple to pop from under the material.

"Damn it," she whispered as she slid the nipple back into place. "They just don't want to stay where they belong in this suit." Then looking at the blush covering his face and the bulge growing in the front of his pants, she smiled and continued, "Not that it really matters since you've already seen everything there is to see."

Shocked, he didn't know what to say since this was the first time that either had brought up the events that took place before his father's death.

Patting a space on the lounge chair she said, "Why don't you take a seat?"

Almost tripping over his own feet, he moved toward the chair but at the last moment chose to sit in the one next to hers instead.

She rolled on her side and propped her head up with her hand as she looked at him. Her nipple popped from under the material once again but this time she didn't do anything to hide it as she said, "I've had a lot of time to think about what happened that night. At first, I felt really guilty. Your father had been a warm, compassionate and loving man when I first met him and in bed, well, let's just say I've never had a lover as caring as he was. I should have known something was wrong when he started to change but, for whatever reason, I didn't."

Sitting silently, he waited for her to continue.

"Maybe it was because I, ummm, I ahhh. Oh fuck!" She paused. "Just spit it out girl," she whispered. "It was because I liked it in the beginning. I liked being taken; raw, animalistic, almost like I was a possession to be used. I even found it a bit exciting when he spanked me until he starting hitting me so hard it left bruises. That's when things started changing between us."

Unsure what to say about this revelation and a bit embarrassed about her sexual confessions, he mumbled, "I understand."

She sat up further, revealing more of her nipple and breast to him as she replied, "Actually I don't think you do. Do you know where your father and I met?"

"No."

"I was a hostess-slash-stripper at the Kitty Klub downtown. Your father came in one night with a group of his friends from work. Pretty soon he became a regular and stopped on his way home every Friday after work. I had done some 'professional work' on the side and offered to take care of his needs but he said he was interested in more than that. Instead, he took me out on a real-live date. Dinner, a movie, sometimes long walks. We spent hours talking about everything. For the first time in my life I felt like a man was actually being honest with me about who he was and what he wanted."

"The first time we made love it was incredible. If I remember right, you were at Dale's house for the weekend so your dad took me to the most elegant restaurant and hotel I'd ever been to. After dinner, he took me dancing and when we got to the room it was one of the most fantastic nights I've ever experienced. After that we 'got together' a couple of times a week. Sometimes it was just a date, other nights it was a 'quickie' because he had to get home and then there were the other nights when nothing was off-limits. He was such a compassionate lover he helped me discover things about myself I had never imagined, so when he asked me to marry him it was one of the easiest decisions of my life."

Suddenly, she stopped as if letting her thoughts catch up with what she wanted to say. "Then he started lying. Now, I realize a part of that was because he was sick but I can't get over the fact that he didn't trust me enough to talk to me about something that important."

Shifting yet again, her second nipple slid from under her bikini top. "Maybe that's why I started flirting with you. From the first time we met, you were always so open and honest with me." Then she whispered, "That's something very important to a woman," before continuing, "I saw the way you looked at me and I overheard how you protected me when some of your friends got a little out of hand with their comments. That's probably why I can talk to you about these things."

He blushed once again, as he remembered Dale's comment about wanting to seeing her nude on the day of his birthday party. Instinctively, he dropped his hand on top of his lap, trying to hide the growing bulge as images of her nude body floated through his mind.

Distantly he heard her asking, "Now is there anything you'd like to share with me?"

Overcome by confusion, guilt, and he wasn't sure what else, he blurted, "I built a micro camera and put it in your bedroom so I could watch you undress and ... aaahhhh ... I watched you that night before my dad got home."

"Phew," she exhaled. "I kind of hoped it was you and not someone else watching me. Anything else?"

On a roll he answered, "I took the camera from your room the next day so ... I wouldn't ... ummm ... disturb you any more."

"Anything else?"

"Ahhhh ... I don't think so," he replied.

A touch of anger entered her voice as she reached under the beach towel on her lounge and pulled a pair of flame-red panties from under it and dangled them by her index finger. "What about these?"

A look of horror covered his face as he answered, "Those are ... ummm ..."

"I know what they are! They're MY panties," she flared. "And may I ask what MY PANTIES are doing hidden in YOUR ROOM?"

Anger suddenly erupted from deep within him as he realized that the only way she had found the panties was if she had been going through the things in his room, while at the same time forgetting that he was guilty of the same thing. "What the fuck were you doing snooping around in my room?"

Her reaction was as if a switch had been flipped. Rather than respond angrily she spoke softly, "Actually I was looking for your camera. I was going to put it back in my room. Instead, I found these stuffed under your mattress. They're the same one's I wore 'that night' and unless I'm mistaken," at which time she stopped and took a deep whiff of the panties, "you've been using them for something very wicked and wonderful."

Standing up in front of him, both breasts now exposed and the string of her bikini bottom wedged firmly between her distended pussy lips, she slowly leaned over and whispered into his ear, "Next time ask. I might even give you a pair that I've already worn." At which point she turned and walked into the house.

Suddenly he became aware of a pulsing sensation in his groin followed by a warm, wet feeling. His face instantly turned a deeper shade of red as he realized what had happened but was more concerned about how to get to his room without her realizing it, too. Finally deciding to pretend it never happened, he got up and entered the house without saying a word while heading to the bathroom so he could clean up.

That night at dinner, nothing was said about their conversation and both went to bed as usual. He fell asleep within minutes and was only vaguely aware when hours later a form slipped into his room and crawled into bed with him.

When he woke the next morning he knew that something was different but just couldn't seem to put a finger on it. Entering the kitchen, he found her working at the kitchen sink. "Good morning."

"Good morning yourself, sleepyhead," she said as she walked from the sink and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Sleepyhead?" he replied questioning as he looked over at the clock. '10:07' glared back at him. "Wow, I can't remember the last time I slept this late."

"I know. You seemed pretty knocked out when I got up."

Suddenly the touch of her body against his and the feel of her arm draped over him surged from his memory. "Did you ...? Did we ...?"

Laughing she answered, "Yes and No. 'Yes,' I came in and slept in your bed with you. I feel strange in the other bed all by myself and 'No' we didn't do anything more than sleep with each other."

A sigh of relief escaped his lips while at the same time a feeling of disappointment seemed to claw at his stomach.

The rest of the day they spent together laughing and enjoying the weather which had cooled considerably. That evening, he pulled out the family grill and they cooked hamburgers as the sun set. All too soon, the day was over and it was time for bed. When they said "Good Night" they both had a feeling of longing yet neither said a word about it and by 10:30, the lights in the house were off and all was quiet or so it seemed.

Lying in their separate beds, both tossed and turned trying to relax without success. Finally, at around 1:00AM both got out of bed and headed for the other's room, bumping into each other in the hallway. After a moment of shock and then laughter, she looked at him and asked the question that was on both their minds, "Your room or mine?"

"We seemed to fit in my bed the other night but honestly I think we'd be more comfortable in yours."

She nodded her head as she replied, "You're probably right." At which time both headed into her room. Quickly climbing under the covers, they found themselves cuddling against each other as nervous as two teens.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, it just feels kinda strange being in the bed that you and my dad shared."

"We could always go to your room."

"Nah, I'll get used to it."

Silently, she lay there until suddenly an idea popped into her head. Jumping from the bed, she called back to him. "Come on, slowpoke. I have an idea."

Stumbling from the bed, he followed her into the living room where he found her struggling with the couch. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm trying to open the sleeper-sofa."

He had long forgotten the sleeper part of the living room sofa but quickly pitched in to help. Within minutes, they had it open and set up. "What should we use for bedding?"

"I think there's a contour sheet in the storage compartment along with a Winter comforter unless we want to strip the master bed."

He shook his head and replied, "Kinda late for that don't you think."

"You're probably right," she answered. Together they quickly made the bed and he slid under the covers while she continued to stand next to it. "There's only one small problem."

"What's that?"

"When it's this warm I usually don't wear anything to bed."

Silence filled the room until he rolled on his side. "Go ahead and do whatever's comfortable for you," he replied nonchalantly.

The soft, whispery sound of her nightgown being removed and falling to the floor seemed to fill the room like the roar of a lion. The reflection of her nude body in the window instantly sent his hormones into a whirl as he felt the springs sink and the delicate touch of her back pressing against his. He was certain that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep but didn't remember a thing after that until he woke the next morning.

The sun entered the room through the open spaces between the sashes, giving the room a warm but subdued feel. Rolling over, he was only mildly surprise to find her still there. Her hair was spread across her pillow almost like a halo and the gentle touch of the sun only enhanced the color of her exposed skin.

Daydreaming, he wondered what it would be like to touch it but his 'morning hard-on' was throbbing, causing him to head for the bathroom. When he came back, she was gone but the sound of pots and pans drifted from the kitchen.

After that, it became almost a routine that they slept on the sleeper-sofa several times a week, though they never did more than cuddle.

Then one evening, he noticed that she seemed far more preoccupied and distant than usual. "Hey, what's up?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seem a million miles away."

"Oh, just thinking."

"About what?"

"Your camera."

"My cam ...?"

"I was wondering where you had it hidden and if I could borrow it for awhile," she said before he finished.

"I guess so. What do you plan on doing with it?"

Innocently, but with her eyes twinkling like fireworks she answered, "Put it back in my bedroom where it belongs."

"You mean ...?"

"Mmmhhmmm," she murmured as she kissed him lightly on the lips.

Instantly, his world began to spin. "Could she actually be planning on doing IT tonight?" he thought. "What should I do? Should I just give it to her or should I set it up? Maybe I should put it in a better spot so I can see more." But just as suddenly, his world came crashing down.

"And can I borrow your computer too? I know it may sound a bit strange but I've never watched myself before and the idea is actually getting me turned on."

"Yeah," he muttered as he headed to his room. Quickly grabbing his camera and computer, he went to her room and set things up.

He could hear the sound of the shower running in the master bathroom and an image of warm water glistening as it slid over her body formed in his mind. Instantly, he felt his cock harden at the thought of being one of those drops. Shaking his head, he reluctantly headed to his bedroom when the shower stopped.

Flopping across his bed, he heard the low throbbing beat of 'BOLERO' and his mind drifted back to the first time he had heard the music. Images came to him of her nude body on the bed, her legs spread as she teased him and pleased herself. He became so engrossed with the images that he didn't even hear his door open or the delicate sound of her walking across his room towards him. It wasn't until he felt her hands touch his thighs that he even knew she was there.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers