A Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

His eyes flew open and there before him was the woman of his fantasies. Her eyes twinkled like the 4th of July sky and her sun-highlighted hair hung loose over her shoulders. Her lips were full and deep red from her ruby-red lipstick and seemed to be begging to be kissed. Her tanned skin was now the color of honey with just the slightest hint of a tan-line from the outfits she wore outside and insisted she only wore to keep from getting arrested for indecent exposure. The hair between her legs was trimmed and all she was wearing was a sheer red lace top, with a pair of black hose and black stiletto heels.

Before he could say a word, she purred, "It just wasn't working for me tonight and then i realized why. It was because you weren't part of it. The whole idea that you were watching me before was what turned me on." Taking a deep breath, she continued, "I want to be yours. I want you to take me. I want to feel needed and desired again. I want to feel your cock deep inside me. I want to feel it stretching me, gliding in and out of me. It wasn't my fingers or a toy that I needed tonight ... it was you. It's you that I want fucking me tonight ... and every night from now on." Then without waiting for him to answer, she lowered her lips to his.

His world seemed to explode in a cascade of fireworks and yet inside, he fought a battle that he knew only had one answer. Gently, he pushed her away and asked, "Would you be offended if I said 'No'?"

A look of shocked dismay filled her face. "Did I do something wrong? I thought you ... you know ... the camera and everything. I thought you wanted me."

Wrapping his arms around her, he held her as he replied, "It's not that. It's just ..."

"Yes?" she asked hesitantly.

"Well, it's ... I mean ... I want you ... gawd, how much I want you, but not just as a one-night thing or an occasional fling. I want our first time together to mean so much more. I want it to be a night we will both remember for the rest of our lives."

Pausing to let his words sink in, she replied. "So what you're saying is you don't want to fuck me, you want to make love to me."

"Yes."

"You know there's a difference between loving someone, being 'in love' with someone, and making love with someone, right?"

"Yep. That's one of the first things my dad explained to me when we had the 'Birds and the Bees' speech."

Almost as if afraid, she asked, "And which of those do you feel for me?"

Now it was his turn to hesitate. Time seemed to stand still as he thought of how to answer her question. "If I tell her the truth she might take off and I'll lose this chance but if I lie and she figures out that's what I'm doing I'll lose her anyway," he pondered until he made up his mind how best to answer her. "What would you say if I told you 'all three'?"

Instantly, her eyes began to twinkle like he'd never seen before. "I'd say I'm the luckiest woman in the world."

"Can I ask you a question now?"

"Sure."

"Which of those do you feel for me?"

She pulled away and sat up, straddling his lap, his hardening cock nestled against her nether lips and public hair. "I guess I'd have to admit 'all three' too. I've loved you as a step-son since I married your father, but a few weeks ago, I realized that I had fallen for you 'hook, line and sinker' as the saying goes. That's when I came into your bedroom the first time. I actually thought about making love to you that night but when we cuddled on the fold-out sofa-bed, I suddenly questioned what I was doing. Ever since then, I've been fighting a battle inside of myself and tonight I decided that there wasn't anything wrong with me wanting to make love to the man I'm in love with."

"So you're saying you're in love with me?" he asked cautiously.

"Yes, I am," she answered, all doubts and questions now gone.

"In that case I have an idea."

"What's that?" she replied quizzically.

Pushing her off of him he replied, "Do you remember telling me how special the first time you and my dad made love?"

"Yeah," she replied, curious as to where the conversation was headed.

"Well, I don't have nearly the money he had nor the time to set up anything so elaborate but I do have an idea how to make it special for us."

Overwhelmed by what he might have in mind, she found herself saying, "Okay," before she realized she had no idea what she'd agreed to.

"Great," he yelled as he jumped from his bed almost dumping her on the floor. "Grab enough clothes for ... mmmmmm ... let's say three days. Make sure to pack a swimsuit and any 'special outfits' you might ... or might not ... want to pack," he finished as he started grabbing clothes from his drawers and throwing them on his bed.

Within 15 minutes, the two had packed their clothes and were on their way. The night was clear and warm and she soon found herself being lulled to sleep as the miles and miles of road flowed by. When she awoke several hours later, it was to one of the most beautiful sights she'd ever known.

The sun was just rising, glinting off the lake which was so smooth it almost looked like a mirror. The scent of evergreen filled her nostrils and the sound of birds filled the forest. Turning her head, she immediately knew where she was.

Made of logs harvested from the property, it was every bit the 'old time' cabin seen in pictures and movies. It was a single story building with a porch that wrapped around two sides including the one facing the lake. It had solid doors made of the same wood as the cabin and windows with outside shutters to keep out the weather and wildlife. On the far side was the stone chimney for the fireplace that was used for cooking and heating the living room area. A short way off was a covered area where they could park the car.

As soon as the car came to a stop he jumped out of the car and grabbed their bags, yelling, "Come on."

As she got out of the car, she took a deep breath of the pine scented air and stretched. "Not a 5-star hotel but in a way much better," she thought as she walked up the stairs to entered the family cabin.

He had already put their bags in their rooms and was starting a fire to get rid of the dampness when she entered. She had always loved this place. The deep-brown of the wood, the rustic furniture, even the old cast-iron pots and pans made her feel as if she was visiting an old friend.

Working together, they soon had the groceries put away and had done some light cleaning to get rid of a thin layer of dust that had settled everywhere since the last time anyone had been here.

"How about a swim?" he asked afterwards.

"That sounds like a great idea," she replied as she entered the bedroom only to stop when she noticed that hers was the only bag in the room. "Where's your stuff?" she called out.

"Over here," he replied from the room he usually used. "I wasn't sure if you ... mmmm ... you know ... wanted to share a room."

Stopping, she walked to his room as she replied. "I think we better settle this once and for all."

"Wha ...?" he started to reply until he turned and saw her standing in his doorway completely nude.

"We've both been honest about how we feel so why act like nothings going to happen. Come here and sit down," she instructed as she took a seat on his bed.

Doing as she said, he sat down next to her as she continued, "Now what's going on? Are you having second thoughts about why we came up were?"

"NO," he yelled without even realizing he'd done it.

"Okay, what's up?"

"I don't know. I guess it was just old habit that I threw my stuff in here."

"I can understand that but we're here to start new habits, right?" she said laughingly. "So what else is going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"Listen, I may only be a few years older than you but when it comes to life experiences I'm ... well ... let's just say a lot older than that and I can tell that you've been as nervous as a 'cat in a room full of rocking chairs' as my grandmother used to say."

Realizing that now was the time to reveal one of his best kept secrets, he started, "You know I didn't date much in High School and when I did it was usually with Dale's sister, Kathy, so ... to be honest ... I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be doing."

Sitting silently as she thought about what he had said before she gently replied, "So you're a virgin?"

He looked down at the floor and answered, "Yeah, pretty much. I got to 'second base' a couple of times but that's it."

A myriad of thoughts flooded her mind. "I'm the first woman he's ever seen nude. Which means I was also the first woman he's ever seen playing with herself and," suddenly the blazing truth of her next thought hit her. "I'm about to be the first woman he's ever made love to," sending a chill of excitement up and down her back.

A delicate flush covered her body and she felt a dampness between her legs that she hadn't noticed before. "In that case lets get a few of the preliminaries out of the way."

Nodding his head, he looked up at her.

"I'm six years older than you. My measurements are 36C-26-34 and it's all natural. I've had more than my share of lovers including your father and before you ask, yes, one of them was another woman. She and I worked together at the club and it just kind of happened one night. I'll admit I enjoyed it but it's not something I'd consider doing on a regular basis, I love the feel of a cock inside me too much." Taking a leap of faith, she continued, "And though I like all the different positions for making love, my favorites are 'cowgirl', 'missionary' and 'doggie-style'. Now is there anything else you want to know?"

"I don't think so," he stammered.

"Good. Then let's go swimming," she said as she stood up and took his hand.

"What about swimsuits?" he asked.

"Didn't I tell you? I forgot mine so I guess I'm going like this," she said as she gestured towards her naked body. "What you do is up to you," which wasn't quite true since she never let go of his hand as she pulled him towards the cabin door.

Once outside, she let go and ran down the path giving him more than enough time to admire the beauty of her ass and long legs before she reached the shoreline and dove in.

Standing at the water's edge, he thought, "In for a penny, in for a pound," as he stripped off his T-shirt and shorts before diving in, too.

For the next hour, the two of them played in the cool waters occasionally rubbing or grabbing at each other until they found themselves wrapped in each other's arms. When their lips met, it was if it were the most natural thing in the world. Slow and gentle at first, it quickly escalated as their body's pressed together and hands explored each other. When they finally pulled apart, their bodies were tingling from head to toe.

"Wow, where did you learn to kiss like that?" she asked.

"I told you I only had gotten to 'second base' but that doesn't mean I didn't do my fair share of kissing."

"I'm glad," she whispered into his ear as she wrapped her legs around his waist, using the buoyancy of the water to help lift her.

Any doubts or fears he may have had were washed away as he felt her body against his. The softness of her breast, the hardness of her nipples, the spongy feel of her pussy lips rubbing along the length of his hard cock. "If this is a dream, don't ever let me wake up," he murmured.

"It's not a dream but the best is yet to come. How about we go inside? It's getting cold out here," she whispered in his ear as she released him and swam towards shore.

He had never felt warmer in his life but followed her anyway. Once again, he was treated to the sight of her gorgeous backside as she scampered up the trail to the cabin. It only took a second to grab his clothes and then he ran after her in hot pursuit.

As he entered the cabin, he found her standing by the fire drying herself off and had just enough time to get his hand up to avoid the towel she threw at him.

"Hey, what's that for?" he called in mock surprise.

"What's the matter? Can't take getting hit with a little old towel?" she teased.

"We'll see about that," he snarled as he grabbed the towel from the floor and snapped it. One, two, three and on the third try he hit her left buttocks cheek.

"IIIIIEEEEEEEEE," she yelled as the towel made contact and a small red spot began to form. "Two can play that game," she snarled as she rolled her own towel. For the next half-hour the sound of "Snap, Snap, Snap," along with laughter and sporadic yelps of pain filled the cabin and surrounding woods.

It was only as the sun began to set that either realized how fast the day had gone by and called a truce. Silently, they walked towards the cabin hand-in-hand.

Dinner was quickly prepared using a pot-bellied stove in the kitchen. Not a word was said about the fact that neither was wearing any clothes. Afterwards, they did the dishes and sat around the fire talking softly about all the fun they'd had throughout the day.

Slowly the mood in the room changed and they fell silent.

It was if time stood still until she quietly got up and walked to the bedroom. She closed the door behind herself as he continued to stare into the flames, lost in thought until she gently touched his shoulder.

Startled, he spun in his chair and was rewarded with a sight that he was sure would remain with him for the rest of his life.

Standing behind him, he saw she had changed into a sheer white peignoir which gave the illusion of showing everything without revealing a thing at all. Her hair shimmered with reflective firelight and the green flecks in her eyes sparkled. The peignoir tied just under her bust, accentuating their size and shape while the area below it opened each time she moved or took a step to reveal her long, svelte legs. "Do you like what you see?"

His gaze moved up and down her body taking in each and every inch until he looked down at her feet and began to laugh breaking the tension that had been filling the room. There were a pair of large, fluffy 'bunny' slippers."

"Hey, stop the laughing," she chided. "This is all your fault."

"My fault?"

"Yes! This gown actually has a matching bra and pantie set along with fishnet hose and a set of white high heels but I was in such a hurry when you decided we should come here I forgot them," she laughed.

He stood and walking to her, wrapped her in his arms. "You know you are absolutely perfect even if you are wearing bunny slippers?"

Sensuously she purred, "Do you know what it means when a man tells a woman she's 'perfect'?"

"Not really," he answered.

Placing her hand behind his head, she pulled him down until her lips brushed his ear, "It means she a perfect lady out of bed and a perfect slut in bed."

"Ohhhhh, I didn't know that."

"So do you still think I'm perfect?"

Leaning down, he scooped her into his arms and carried her towards the fire where he'd been sitting. Taking a seat, he settled her in his lap before replying, "I know you're a perfect lady out of bed but as for the other ..."

She placed a hand on either side of his face as she brought her lips to his. Instantly, he felt the tip of her tongue pressing against his lips seeking entrance. Opening slightly, he felt it enter. It wasn't the first time he'd ever 'French kissed' a girl but this was different, this was a woman and his body began to respond immediately.

"Mmmmmmm, you HAVE had some practice," she murmured as she shifted in his lap so she was facing him, straddling his growing cock.

He didn't say a word as he smiled and began to kiss her neck beneath her ear, gently licking and nibbling on the sensitive flesh.

A hiss like the sound of a steam engine filled the room as her body quivered in his lap. "Ohmigod that feels so good."

Moving his lips gently along the flesh beneath her chin, he attacked the sensitive area under her other ear.

"Don't stop, baby. Please don't stop. Ohhhhhh, this is getting me so turned on," she groaned.

Suddenly, he found himself in 'uncharted territory." Though he had gotten to 'second-base' it had actually been there only once and then he had barely touched the girl's breast before she had pulled away.

Now, relying completely on instinct, he moved his finger down her neck, over the soft skin of her breasts and around the hardening nub of her nipples.

She looked down and watched while he traced figure-8's around her tits as her nipples grew harder and longer. Her areola became darker and 'goose-bumps' appeared around them. She felt as if she were going crazy as her desire for her step-son built higher and higher with each passing moment.

It felt as if electrical charges were running through his fingertips and stimulating her skin. Sighs and soft moans escaped her lips and she thought of taking a more aggressive role until his fingers suddenly changed directions. With the lightness of a feather they moved over her body from her chin down between her tits to just below her navel. "More," she whispered.

Doing as she asked, his fingers moved lower and lower, caressing the skin of her stomach, delicately probing into her belly button and finally brushing across the hair above her pussy. Her pussy lips quivered and the room filled with the heady aroma of her arousal. "Never felt like this before," she rasped. "So turned on. So close to cumming yet but just can't seem to ... Mmmmmmmm."

Taking his cue from her comment, he gently slid his fingers lower until they rested on the lust-swollen outer lips of her pussy. Slowly, he peeled them apart and placed his middle finger between them.

"Thought you said you'd never ...," she started to say.

"I never have," he interrupted, "but it's amazing what you can learn on the internet."

"OOhhhhhhh, yesssssssss," she mumbled as his thumb nudged against her clit. "Right there, darling. Play with my clit. Start by rubbing it nice and gentle ... AAArrrgghhhh. Now, a little harder. That's it. Can't wait any more. Need your cock in me," she sighed as her body began to shift and move in his lap.

For the second time in just hours, he felt the head of his cock brush across the lips of a woman's pussy. The sensation stirred desires deep inside of him as he placed his hands on her hips.

Sitting upright, she reached up and cupped her breasts, kneading and squeezing them before pinching her aroused nipples. Then, placing a hand behind his head, she pulled him closer, and pressed a nipple against his lips.

He took it in his mouth and began to suck on it while teasing it with the tip of his tongue. Low, primal moans filled the air as he alternated between her breasts, licking and sucking on one nipple while gently pinching and pulling the other between his thumb and forefinger.

Lowering herself onto his lap, she felt the head of his cock spread her pussy lips. Juices flowed from it coating his hard cock. "Ohhhhh, your cock feels so good," she moaned. "I've been imagining what this would be like for weeks and now ... Mmmmmmm ..."

"I wonder what he'd say or do if he found out that his cock is bigger than his father's was?" she thought as she felt it spreading her.

Slowly, she began to grind her hips from side to side as she slid down his shaft inch-by-inch until, with a final thrust, she felt a mixture of pleasure and pain as it pressed against her cervix. "So biggggg," she said in a low drawl. "I can't remember when I've ever had a cock this size. It feels like I'm stuffing a baseball bat inside me ... Aaarrgghhh, feels so fucking good," she groaned. After a few moments, her pussy adjusted to his size and she began to slide up and down his length, making sure to press against the end of her love tunnel before pulling away.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers