A Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

The sensation of her tight, wet pussy sliding up and down triggered his youthful desire and almost immediately he croaked, "Gonna cum."

"Not yet, lover," she replied as she slid from his lap, brushing her breasts and pussy across his body until she was kneeling before him. Reaching out, she ran her fingernails upwards from his knees to his groin and down again. "You've been teasing me ever since we got up here. Do you remember what is said about payback?"

Answering through clenched teeth, he answered, "Payback is a bitch."

"True," she purred seductively, "or it can be a horny slut," she continued as she wrapped her hand around his cock, stroking it, while pinching the thumb and forefinger of her other hand around the base of his ball sack.

The world suddenly seemed to spin in front of his eyes. "Ohhhhhhh, fuccckkkkkk," he groaned as he felt his cock begin to tremble and jerk trying to spew his load from its tip only to have it stopped as she tightened her grip around his ball sack. Not a single drop emerged.

"What do you think of that lover? Just a little trick I learned while working at the club. Now all that cum is still in your balls waiting for me to suck it from you. Would you like that? Would you like me to give you your first blowjob? Maybe I'd even let you cum in my mouth." She smiled as she bent her head down and started licking his throbbing member from the base to the tip, covering it with her saliva before stopping at the head to kiss it and swirl her tongue into the opening. Over and over, her tongue traveled up and down the length licking it like an ice cream cone. Then with one swift movement she took its length into her mouth driving it into her throat before pulling back, leaving only the head inside.

Using every bit of will power he had, he sat there with his hands at his sides, clenching the chair as he resisted the urge to grab her head and drive his cock into her.

She hummed and moaned as she took the entire length down her throat again, tightening the muscles around it as she withdrew. It was almost as if she were daring him to cum.

Every now and then she would look up at him with her bedroom eyes and smile. Her hair was in disarray all over his crotch as she continued toying with his hardened shaft. He could also feel her nipples as they grazed across his thighs, sending wonderful chills through his body.

Unable to resist any longer, his hips began to raise and lower to match her tempo. "So good. Never knew this would feel so fantastic," he croaked as he watched her head bob up and down.

Releasing the head of his cock with a resounding 'POP' she sat back and looked up at him. "So you like the way I suck your cock?

All he could do was groan and nod his head.

"I'm glad," she sighed. "You taste so good," she emphasized as she licked her lips. "But right now I need something else and I think you need it too."

Instinctively, he knew that 'the moment of truth' had come.

He nodded in agreement and watched as she climbed back into the chair with him, her breasts swaying as she maneuvered the head of his cock to the opening of her pussy. He felt her juices streaming over his hardness, now poised to enter her. Running one hand up and down her thigh, the other found its way to gentle stroke the contour of her back.

"I need you," she whispered as she lowered her pussy onto his cock. It slid in like they were made for each other, all the way down to the hilt, swallowing his entire length in one smooth movement.

It seemed as if the gates of heaven had opened and let him in.

"Ooooohhhh, yesssssss. Miss this. Need cock ... hard cock ... in me. Feels so good. Love me, darling," she panted as her step-son, now lover's cock slid into the warm, velvety depths of her womanhood.

He wrapped his arms around her back and buried his face between her breasts, kissing every inch of exposed skin. Emotions, desires, and fantasizes flooded through him until he pulled back and looked into her eyes. "I know that a lot of people would say this is wrong if they found out but I don't care. I want to be everything to you and do everything for you. I knew from the moment we met that there was some kind of special attraction and now I understand what it was ... I love you," he spoke softly.

"That's just 'sex talk'," she murmured but at the same time she was thinking, "Could it be true? Could he actually love me? He said he did earlier but could he actually feel the same way I do or is this just something he's saying because I told him I loved him?"

It felt like cold water had been thrown in his face when she said it was just 'sex talk' yet something inside also told him that it was her way of dealing with her own doubts about his feelings. He knew that this was a 'once-in-a-lifetime' moment and he needed to reassure her that he was being honest about his feelings. "This IS NOT just 'sex talk'! I really do love you. I have for a long time. In fact, if the only way to prove that this is not 'just sex talk' is to stop what we're doing then so be it," he said as he placed his hands on her hips and began to lift her from his lap.

"NO," she shouted, clamping her muscles around his cock. "I don't want to stop. I want to be your lover, your best friend, and anything else you want. I just don't want you to feel like you have to say the same to me ... unless you really mean it."

"I do," he said as he relaxed the grip on her hips and let her settle back down onto his cock.

"I do, too," she sighed at she began to slide up and down again.

All too quickly, he felt his balls pull tight and strand after hot strand of cum rushing towards the tip of his cock. "Noooooooo, toooooo soon," he groaned as it shot from the tip coating the insides of her pussy.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her, cradling his head on her shoulder. "It's okay, baby. It's not unusual for a young man to cum this quickly especially when it's his first time. Now, just relax and let me take care of it," she sighed as she remained impaled on his cock. A shiver of decadent pleasure rolled over her body at the feel of him pressing against her cervix ... the sacred entrance to the beginning of life. For the briefest of seconds, the thought that she could get pregnant fluttered through her mind before disappearing.

Gently, she held him until she felt his cock stir inside of her again. Then, and ever so slightly she began to raise and lower her hips again. "See, I told you there was nothing to worry about," she chided as they got into a slow, gentle rhythm. "I'm doing it," she thought, "I'm fucking my stepson."

Leaning backwards, he looked down at the joining of their bodies.

"You like looking at my pussy sliding up and down your cock?"

"Yes," he whispered, embarrassed. "It's so warm and tight. Watching my cock disappear inside of you is getting me so turned on."

"Feeling you inside me is getting me turned on, too, but I know of something that will get us both even more excited."

"What?" he almost shouted.

A smile filled her face as she replied, "Fuck me. Fill my pussy with your cock while I talk dirty. Pound your cock into me. Pump it nice and deep. Ohhhhhhhhh, that's it, lover. Hold my hips in your hands and push up when I slide down on your cock. I want to feel it buried as deep in me as you can," she groaned as she picked up the pace, driving herself downwards as he thrust upwards to meet her.

Her tits began to bounce up and down in front of his face, matching their rhythm until he took one in each hand squeezing them and pinching the nipples.

"That's it. Squeeze my tits, lover. That feels so fucking great ... yeah ... do it ... Pinch the nipples ... just like that. Now ... harder ... harder ... twist them. Ohmigod. So fucking good. Now, pull on them. Stretch them until they can't go any further and let go. Yyyyeeeeeiiiiii, come on, baby, more. Suck them. Take them in your mouth like you did before and suck them. Play with my nipples. Suck them ... lick them ... bite them ..." she moaned as she brought her chest to his face.

Instinctively, he reached out with his tongue, twirling it around the nipples before stuffing one in his mouth.

Her pace increased again and his attempts to keep up with her became more and more difficult until, finally, he gave up and simply sat there letting her power her way up and down his shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh, yesssssss. Fuck me. Don't stop. Pound my pussy with your cock. Yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... gonna cum, Gerry. Gonna cum all over your cock. Come on, lover. Fuck me. Ooooooohhhhh, Fuuucckkkk. So close ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... just like that ... almost ... don't stop. Fuck me. Give me your cock. Wanna feel it deep inside me ... so good ... so ... fucking ... good ... Love ... the ... feel ... of ... your ... big ... hard ... cock ... in ... me ..." she groaned each word as his cock head hit the depths of her pussy. Then as if an afterthought, she added, "I ... want ... you ... to ... cum ... in ... me. Cum ... in ... my ... pussy. Fill ... me ... with ... your ... cum. Make ... me ... your ... woman. Knock ... me ... up. Get ... me ... pregnant ... with ... our ... baby."

The idea of getting her pregnant triggered a desire deep inside him that he'd never even known was there. His hands dropped back down to her hips as he thrust up against her, jamming his cock as deeply into her as he could. He felt the tip of his cock mash against the end of her tunnel one last time as she sat upright and her body began to tremble.

"Cumming, ohhhhh fuck cummmiinnggg ... now, baby ... now ... fill my cunt with your cock ... squirt your cum in me ... give me a load of your baby-making cream ... Fuck ... Fuck ... FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," she screamed, arching her back as she drove her pussy downwards onto him until she felt his public hair mixed with hers. An almost painful look filled her face as the head of his cock pressed against the entrance to her womb and her clit was mashed between them.

When he felt her pussy clamp down on him, a familiar feeling surged through his groin as his cum soared up the length of his cock, coating the inside of her pussy once more. He felt her tremble as her body reacted to each spurt, sending her higher and higher into orgasmic bliss while her pussy milked every ounce of cum from his balls.

Sitting there, they pressed their pelvises together as time stood still. Seconds seemed like hours and minutes flashed by in the briefest of time until slowly they descended back to the reality of the cabin.

Opening his eyes, he was amazed by the world around him. It was as if everything had changed and was somehow more intense and alive. He could smell the smoke from the fireplace mixed with the delicate aroma of sex and perfume. He could feel her slow, gentle breathing as she leaned against him, her head on his shoulder. The firelight seemed to cast shadows in some areas but enlighten other areas that he had never noticed. It was then that he noticed his little 'fly-on-the-wall' camera sitting on a corner shelf.

"What the fuck?" he thought until he realized that she most have brought it along and put it there. It was when he looked down at her, nestled against him, that he understood that even she had changed. Gone was the woman he had come here with. That woman had been replaced by the most vibrant and loving woman he'd ever known. Her whole body seemed to glow from somewhere inside as well as from the reflected firelight. Gently, he stroked her back and hair until he felt her stir.

"Wow, that was fan - fucking - tastic," she whispered. "It's hard to believe you were a ... ummmm ... that you'd never ... ahhhh ... made love to a woman before."

"The word you're looking for is virgin and it's nothing I'm ashamed of ... at least not any more. As for how much I may know, you'd be surprised what you can learn on the internet ... or by watching porn," he blushed.

"Maybe next time we should watch it together," she said sensuously as she sat up. Then, leaning forward, she pressed her chest against his as she kissed him. Gone was the hesitancy of two people unsure of what to expect or the ferocity of sexual desire. Instead it was a slow, sensuous kiss that can only shared between two lovers.

While sitting there, he felt his softening cock descend and slip from her pussy with a "POP" followed by a gush of liquids that covered his lap and thighs.

"Sorry about that," she murmured.

Tenderly, he kissed her forehead and replied. "Don't worry about it," as he shifted so he could slip his arm under her legs and lift her off his lap.

He picked her up as if she were as light as a cloud and carried her to the bed in the master bedroom. He then laid her down before covering her with a blanket. Out of habit, he began to leave and then remembered what she had said earlier about starting new habits. Silently, he walked back to the bed and climbed in next to her.

Cradling her head on his shoulder, he whispered, "Now do you believe I love you?"

Cuddling her body tightly against him, he heard her murmur, "Mmmmhhmmm," as sleep overtook them.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers