A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy, you sure you want to fuck that?" Ky asked, glaring down at Taylor.

Billy grunted and moved between Taylor's legs, still held apart. He unbuckled his pants and let them drop and exposed his cock to the world. She heard the murmur of admiration from some of the women. Billy grinned down on her. He grasped her by the thighs and yanked her down the table. She twisted onto her side, trying to lock her legs together but the hands on her legs were too strong. They yanked her legs apart, raising them, bending them back over Taylor's torso. She grunted as they bent her double.

"Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" Taylor's audience chanted and though she struggled, she was chanting right along with them: "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Though only in her head, it seemed to reverberate inside her, tightening every muscle and letting her feel the taut arousal that inhabited her.

The chant died, replaced by a silence only broken by the rattle of a belt buckle on the floor as Billy shuffled forward. Taylor's ass lay right on the edge of the rectangular table. The dark wood matched the decor of the old house but it was newer, not antique. Billy gestured to the guys who released her legs and let them fall onto his shoulders, his arms were outside her thighs. He grasped Taylor by the waist and pulled her a little. He grunted, holding her. His cock was bare, steel hard and hot against the back of Taylor's flexed thigh. He pulled back and bent, trying to spear her with his cock without using his hands. His cock only ran along the surface of her pussy. The lithe feeling made Taylor gasp. She groaned deep in her chest, like someone was tuning a bassoon.

"Allow me." Ky said.

Taylor opened her eyes to see Ky grasp Billy's cock and bend it down to Taylor's vagina. After swiping the damp head around on the ruffled surface of her pussy, Ky found the entrance and Billy rammed his cock home. Taylor cried out. The cock slammed down into her, filling her immediately. She was so ready to be mounted, so wet, so utterly turned on, he slid clear into her the first time, burying himself in her body. Taylor cried out, her voice a tangle of sound drawn tight like a knot of arousal.

Billy wasted no time. He pulled back and hammered into Taylor again. She grunted. He repeated it and then went full bore into a hard, thrusting assault on her cunt. Taylor cringed with the ferocity of it but she felt her body bucking, and the pent up tensions that had built up over the day and the last few hours and the events here, peaked again, still unsatiated. Taylor Dillon screamed as she came.

"Jesus, she's squirting again!" Someone muttered.

Taylor's head was back, pressing against the hard surface of the table, having lost the pillow. That was for when they ate her pussy, apparently. She opened her eyes and cocked her head forward to look down her body to see a wild spray of liquid jettisoning out of her, fanning up between her and Billy, splattering him and her liberally with her reaction to his cock ramming into her. Then a corresponding wave of pleasure flooded into her. Her body tensed. Her ass tightened and flapped, following Billy's backstroke, trying to keep as much of his cock inside her as possible. Her hands were still pulled up beside her head so she had little control over what was happening to her.

Billy's hand clutched at her sides and then he halted.

"Oh god, coming!" He growled.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to spend any time in that nasty thing either!" Olson muttered behind her head at the other end of the table. Taylor tipped her head up and saw Olson, upside down in her eyes, staring down her body feverishly while Billy ground his cock deep into her as he pumped cum into her. Taylor's body responded again, quaking with a fresh wave of orgasm. She felt her body jerk and shake and the shame at coming so easily and so fast again under everyone's eyes crowded out the thrill she was feeling. Her body, however, reacted to the shame itself. Taylor was caught in a terrible dilemma that offered her no relief or escape. No matter which feelings dominated her—shame or pleasure, it made her come harder. The feel of Billy fucking her, the shame of being fucked in front of everyone, the thrill of being held on the table, the scorching hate in Ky's eyes, the muttered comments of "Frankencunt" or "ugly cunt", it all blended together into a perfect roar of ecstasy that tore at her with tender talons. Her whole body convulsed with the luscious delight of her precious climax.

"Jesus, she came." A voice said, a little awed.

"Yeah, several times!"

The next few moments were punctuated only by Billy's heavy breathing and Taylor's own gasping recovery from her first public fuck. She said those words, "my first public fuck" and only once they were present in her mind did she face the implication that was draped about them. The first of many, she thought and her body pulsed again with a slight sliver of ecstasy that pierced her to the core. She relaxed and lay back, letting her arms go slack. The last rejection of what she was, faded. She wanted to be fucked and used and abused as often as possible. The grand passion flared in her and she knew in the lee of that first great orgasm, that it would become a ravening that she'd never be able to resist or quell. And she loved it! She felt herself become the ugly cunt in the picture, that ruffled bit of her departed privacy was who she was now and it wound her so tight, she thought her chest would explode.

"Queeny? Whom do you want to eat you first."

"Grace." Taylor said without thinking. There was adjustments to be made. Olson pulled her slack body up the table. She felt the pillow on the top of her head and lifted it. The cushion felt good, comfortable. Her eyes opened and she looked down at her body. She consciously rocked her hips up and forward so she could see her own cunt. She wanted to see it bubbling with cum but could only see the wet tendrils of her pubic bush.

"God that's nasty. This is probably the only way that cunt will ever get eaten!" A voice said.

"No shit. No one will ever want to tongue that mess. She makes a good initiation, though. We should have been doing this all along. No one will forget eating Queen Taylor's ugly cunt, particularly all pearly with cum like that. Wow, what a sight!"

Billy had pulled out of her and vanished from her sensory field. Two delicate hands grasped her shins. Grace was touching her. The contact of the woman's hands sent shivers up and down Taylor's spine.

"I'm going to be eaten by a woman!" Taylor thought to herself and the words themselves sent new rapture through her body. Grace's hands smoothed up Taylor's legs, onto her thighs. The woman had a deft touch. Taylor went still, though and waited, her anticipation of the woman's lips and tongue made her stop breathing almost entirely. The spindly hands of the woman slid slowly up her legs until they clutched at the meat of her thighs. Taylor felt the first puff of Grace's hot breath.

"Kiss it, Grace." Ky's voice warbled with excitement. The entire room held its breath, everyone seemed astonished at what they were watching but also that they were seeing Queen Taylor presented as punishment to the initiates. She had been transformed from "Queen Taylor" into "the ugly cunt" in a matter of minutes.

Grace didn't kiss her pussy. She licked it. Her tongue swiped up from the lower end to the upper in a long, languorous stroke. The contact of her rough-soft tongue sent sparks through Taylor's body. Grace licked her again, and then again before finally kissing each thigh beside her pussy. Then up and around, into the humid bush of her pubic hair. Grace's tongue quested down and found Taylor's clitoris and flicked it. Taylor's body jerked, twitching hard at the brief but blinding contact. Then she felt Grace cover her entire pussy with her open mouth and kiss her, hard, sucking at her, slurping Billy's bubbling cum into her mouth.

The sound of Grace swallowing Taylor's pearly cum was loud and distinct. Then Grace lanced her tongue at Taylor's pussy, probing and poking until she found the entrance. Grace plunged her tongue deep into Taylor's slick and oily cunt. Grace touched some secret spot. Taylor felt the ecstasy explode inside her. Her hips jerked and she hunched, trying to bend forward, pulling at the hands holding her arms. She grunted, then unbent, banging her head hard on the table, the pillow skittering to the side. Her hips jerked and twisted. Grace didn't relent, feeling Taylor's climax, she redoubled her slashing licking inside Taylor and Taylor screamed with the ecstasy.

Then the tongue and lips and the delicate hands were gone.

Taylor opened her eyes, bleary in the backwash of her orgasm. She groaned softly and looked down her body. All she could see was her bush.

"I think we should refresh the cum in her, don't you?" Ky mumbled. "Who wants to fuck her again?"

"Shit, she'll spray all of us." A guy said.

"I'll do her."

Taylor looked down her body to find Tim standing there, Tim Stanton. Tim was a good guy, quiet, earnest, not central to the social scene but not outside of it either. He was unbuckling his pants when Taylor looked down her naked body at him. His cock appeared, smaller than Billy's. He inserted it into her and grasped her by the hips. He thrust at her a few times and then came, even before she felt him inside her. Her pussy was awash and when he pumped more cum into her, she barely felt it.

No one spoke after Tim pulled back, as though ridicule was reserved for Taylor only. The dark body of Tolleen Baskets appeared. She didn't even pretend to like what she was doing. She pushed Taylor's thighs wide and thrust at her pussy with her tongue. Taylor thought she'd feel nothing but the woman found her entrance again and speared her tongue deep into Taylor's body. The sensations erupted again. Taylor was astonished to feel an entirely new orgasm welling up inside her. She began to huff, panting as it approached. Tolleen didn't relent. Her mouth opened and she sucked at Taylor's pussy, inhaling a guttering gout of cum. Tolleen bubbled a little and then swallowed hard. Her mouth opened again and she trust her tongue far into Taylor, stabbing deep into her over and over again.

Tolleen lifted her face from between Taylor's legs and looked up at her.

"I love it when a guy does that to me, pushing his tongue deep into me over and over. Do you like it okay?" Her serious demeanor amused and touched Taylor. She nodded and then groaned, arching her body as a new flutter of pleasure rippled through her. She felt suspended in an unending cataract of orgasm and its peripheral pleasure. Tolleen returned to eating her, pushing her tongue down inside her pussy and then trolling around, scraping the tip of it against the walls and into the rifts and folds of her interior. Taylor felt the next orgasm rise up, a gentle, luscious swell that left her humming and alive with pleasure.

For a time, it was a calm, easy experience, with Tolleen's tongue just touching and caressing around inside her. Tolleen finally put a hand over Taylor's abdomen and used her thumb to gently tweak the clit. Taylor came unhinged. She was laying calmly one moment and the next, an outrageous orgasm spewed out of her. She groaned as it contorted her. Her abs contracted with the strength of it. She heard Tolleen curse and glanced down her body. Tolleen's face was covered with oozing liquid. Taylor had sprayed her when she came. The shame roared inside her. Taylor felt it and it turned her to putty, amping the lust in her up another notch. She couldn't breathe for a long few moments and when her body quit bucking and let her inhale again, the pleasure swelled and filled her.

"What are you doing?" Ky's voice ripped away the last vestiges of Taylor's orgasm. Her voice was ragged and riled. Taylor opened her eyes to find Kam standing where Tolleen had lately been.

"She came. Time for another hot meat injection. Nicole needs fresh cum."

"But...but..."

"You don't get to refuse me this. I am brave enough to fuck that nasty mess. We all see that she's getting off on this. She's an aberrant wad of cunt. Taylor is a twist and I'm going to fuck her and when I'm done, Ky, you're going to blow me and then I'm fucking you. Got it?" His voice was just as casual and calm as always. The effect of his words on Taylor was instantaneous and tremendous. She felt the ebbing orgasm reverse course and flow back over her. Empty and unfucked, she experienced its return as a quiet ripple that seemed to accent the feelings bubbling inside her. She widened her legs.

Kam caught her by the ankles and yanked her down the table again. Her head came off the pillow someone kept replacing, banging on the table, making it throb. Kam pulled her into position like she was a plastic doll. His huge cock lay over her pussy. She felt him pulsing, hot and hard on her as he leaned over her. He shifted around, with one hand positioned his cock at the entrance to her body and rammed it hard into her. Taylor groaned as his huge prong penetrated deeply into her. She felt so full. She also felt all the cum and her own juice get squeezed out of her, foaming around the rim of her cunt and Kam's cock planted in her like a corner post. She couldn't squeeze, she was stretched open so far. She couldn't believe size mattered so much. It did! She felt full and when he began to move, her body quaked with another orgasm. Taylor opened her eyes and let her head wag back and forth. She focused her eyes and found everyone staring down at her, watching her take Kam's cock, the third in twenty minutes. She realized she had had three men, again, one after the other. This time, there were witnesses, god, and cameras! The sick thrill rose up out of her like a huge water spout. She was fucking for an audience!

The realization struck her deep in her chest and she groaned, her body shook intensely. She felt drained, as though she'd been deboned. She lay still while Kam pummeled her, believing she was too spent to respond. He grasped her by the waist and lifted her off the table, literally jamming her onto his cock. She felt someone beside her and a hand grasped the back of her head. Olson had released her arms so she was flapping on the table as Kam fucked her. The hand behind her head pulled her to the side, tilting her head. She felt the end of someone's cock on her face. She opened her eyes and looked up, finding Olson with a hand holding his hard cock, directing it at her mouth. She inhaled and the cock slipped past her lips. She gagged immediately. She felt her teeth contact his cock and he yanked it out of her mouth. Her teeth raked along the delicate skin and Olson growled. He struck her with the flat of his hand.

"Hey, none of that!" Kam growled. "Can't blame her if she bites off your cock while I'm fucking her. Go find your own cum slut to fuck. This one's mine!" Kam grunted and laughed. "Get Ash, she's Taylor's best friend."

Taylor heard that and processed it. For a moment she was horrified that Olson would get Ash. She turned her head and found everyone was pairing off. Half the women were already on their knees. Suddenly Kam erupted inside her. He pumped and pumped and pumped until her pussy overflowed with cum, bubbling and gushing with it. She felt so full, crammed with cock and filled with cum. Kam pulled out of her. She felt so empty, pining to be filled like that again!

"Nicole, time to eat!" Kam said, his voice finally altering, growing slightly higher. Taylor watched him move around the table beside her. For a moment she thought he was going to try to put his huge cock in her mouth but then he grabbed Ky by the hair and forced her onto her knees. They were even with Taylor's eyes. She watched Ky's mouth stretch and stretch as she tried to accommodate the huge cock. He got the head and a few inches into Ky's mouth. Ky's eyes were as wide as her mouth.

Then Taylor felt the little hands on her thighs.

"I'm going to eat you until you scream." Nicole said, her voice snapping like a flag in a gale wind. She did. She lowered her mouth to Taylor's bubbling pussy and sucked on it until all the hot slickness was gone, gulping and swallowing loudly as she did so. Taylor looked around and saw Ash pressed against the glass of the patio walls,stark naked. Olson was fucking her from behind. Her hands were out and flat against the glass. Taylor had an odd thought; Olson must know what force the window could withstand. It was his house after all. She imagined seeing Ash plastered to the glass from the other side, her hands out over her head, her naked body splattered against the glass. Then her body retrieved her wandering attention, focusing it on the ecstasy swelling up inside her. She came, a brief, violent climax that made her buck. She felt Nicole yanked away from her. Taylor lifted her head and stared down her body. Nicole was bent over and a black man was ramming cock into her from behind. She chittered like a monkey before crying out that she was coming.

Taylor lay back and closed her eyes. She sighed but then felt someone pulling her down the table. She pried open one eye to find Tim Stanton dragging her down to the end of the table. He was hard again. He had a hardon but it wasn't near what Kam put into her. Tim mounted her again, jerking in moments, pumping a few times as he came, squirting his cum into her. She didn't acknowledge him and barely noticed when he left her. She sighed as his hands pressed her knees together and pushed her back up onto the table.

Then just like that, she was alone. No one was touching her. She just lay there, cum bubbling out of her like she was a hot mud spring. The living room gradually emptied as couples retreated into one of the six bedrooms. Olson kept fucking Ash against the glass, stopping to turn her around and fuck her naked against the glass.

Taylor closed her eyes and when she opened them next, Ash and Olson were gone. Three couples remained in the living room, two on the couch with one naked girl riding a guy sitting in the rocking chair. The sounds of fucking came to Taylor like the wild sounds of a jungle. She staggered to her feet, rolling off the table and standing unsteadily, leaning against the table on which she'd been fucked and eaten for nearly an hour and a half. She saw her clothes over near where the other couples were fucking. She staggered over, retrieved her clothing and shoes and got dressed.

No one noticed her. She found her coat and went outside. She felt drunk, her body ached and hummed, throbbing but with a high pitched zing along with it. She drove home and had to avoid her parents. She smelled of cum and the sweet smell of her sweat. She showered and went to bed.

Saturday she stayed in bed until the house was silent. She sat up, found her diary and opened it. The black ink read: "Fuck Toy. Let the training begin."

Taylor didn't exactly know what that meant but she felt sure it would provide her some relief. She felt pressure, like actual force on her body, like she was expanding from within. She showered again, trying to get the stink of sex off of her, out of her. She liked it, it made her arousal sharper but she couldn't be around her family smelling like that. She ate something for supper and went back to bed. Her mother asked her if she was sick. Taylor laughed in her face, which didn't go over well.

"Yes, mother, I'm very sick. Can't you tell?" She dragged back to her room and wrote long into the night in her diary. She updated her story, telling all that she remembered from the Adult Club Party. When she finally lay down to sleep she was exhausted, having relived her humiliation and public coitus as well as her first experience with a woman's mouth...no, she'd forgotten about Mary Carter, so her second, and third, and forth. She went to sleep and her dreams filled with sex, the full feeling of Kam's cock in her, the slithery feeling of Grace's tongue and Nicole's lips sucking at her pussy. The sensation of seeing her pussy plastered all over the school and then in everyone's hands at the party. She woke the next morning only when her mother tapped on her door.

1...45678...14