A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers

Tolleen never progressed further than that initial jerk. Taylor did everything she could imagine to elicit some response from the woman but again got nothing. After five minutes of vainly trying to push Tolleen to the mountain top, the observers became restive, murmuring and muttering. Once again, Ky clapped her hands.

"Taylor, that's too bad. You're oh for two now. I'd be pissed if I was you. That was a chance to be eaten while everyone watches and I have it on good report that both are accomplished lap lickers." Ky smiled.

It was such a sweet smile, almost pitying, Taylor felt for a moment this was actual concern and empathy. She realized immediately it was wishful thinking on her part and it rattled her to face her basic desire to obtain Ky's approval.

"Nicole, you are next." When the blonde was positioned, her hands pulled over her head by Olson and her legs held wide, Taylor fit the green cock into her and turned it on. Taylor had gone cold, despair eking into her, shamed by her inability to elicit a climax from any of the women. Nicole seemed impossible. She pressed the vibrated fully into Nicole's tight little body. The little flange lay right on Nicole's very prominent clitoris, vibrating furiously. She tried to double up, her stomach rippled and she hunched but the holders kept her spread and open. Taylor thought for sure this would be the time. She concentrated on Nicole's face, watching it twist and grimace. When it did, Taylor moved the vibrator in the same way, directing it to the same place. Nicole fought her, squirming and twisting. She didn't come, however. She moaned and panted but she didn't climax, at least as far as Taylor could determine. The blond woman finally lay back, her body shaking. Taylor thought the orgasm was approaching but at the last moment, Ky clapped her hands.

"Oh for three, Taylor. You need better technique."

"You think you can do better, Ky?" Taylor shot back, smirking. She pulled the phallus out of Nicole's pussy and Lana wiped it down with a clean towel, polishing it like it was a piece of fine silver. She stared at it with a lurid fixation. Her admiration was noted and she blushed.

"Taylor, perhaps you'll find out some day. Graduation is still two months away. We have lots of time." She gestured for Nicole to stand up. Nicole got off the table and stood beside it swaying, shaky and wobbly. "Right now, however, these three must be punished for not coming for Queen Taylor."

A murmur went through the group like a breeze through an orchard on a still day, presaging a coming storm. Ky looked around, saw what she wanted and walked over the desk by the bookshelves. She picked up a sheet of paper from a stack. She held it up.

Taylor gasped. It was the picture of her cunt. The murmur around her got louder.

"This is the unknown cunt. I was advised that it is the cunt of one of the adults in our little club. Look at it! It is an awful display of the female sexual organ. This must be the ugliest female pussy every seen. So, if everyone approves, I believe we should make our new adult sluts here, eat this pussy until its owner comes, no matter how long it takes. Do I hear a second?"

Grace, Nicole and Tolleen looked at each other, eyes big as saucers. Nicole licked her lips once.

"Second." Billy said from close to where Taylor stood.

Ky grinned.

"You know what this means, don't you ladies? We have to all show our vaginas. There are copies of the Frankencunt over there. Gentlemen, please inspect our pussies and find the ugly vagina in the picture for our initiates to eat!" Olson snatched the sheet of paper depicting Taylor's pussy, reached around Ky and locked an arm around her middle. Ky laughed as Olson tipped her off her feet. He flipped up her skirt and pulled her panties down her legs. Her head was behind him. She bent her legs to let him depants her and then spread her legs wide.

Olson, mimed an inspection, looking hard at the picture than at Ky's crotch, back and forth, back and forth until finally he proclaimed, "This is not the ugly cunt!"

Suddenly it soaked in what had just been proposed. The group murmured like a single organism, digesting this new exotic idea. Olson set Ky back on her feet. She was laughing but her eyes were dark, brooding and fixed immediately on Taylor.

"Guys, you must have the picture to properly identify the ugly cunt. Pick a woman, inspect her. Whoever finds the ugly cunt gets to fuck it before our initiates eat her out. They are being punished for not coming but she, the ugly cunt in this picture will have to come three times, naked, with the female tongues reaming her ugly cunt!"

Taylor went cold. She didn't have time to move. Billy looped an arm around her and dragged her out of the middle of the room. She struggled but he was stronger than she and he held her fast against his hard chest.

"I know that's your cunt, Taylor." Billy whispered in her ear. "I won't expose you until everyone else has been exposed. I want to know who put all the cum in you. though. I know that wasn't me. If you tell me, I'll say I checked you and it isn't you."

Taylor's heart hammered in her chest. Billy's arm clasped over one breast, his hand hooked on her hipbone. Her nipple was pinched by his arm. She was dazed. She wanted to tell Billy the truth but realized first she couldn't say it was Kam and no way could she acknowledge that she'd been fucked by Ky's father! At the very same time, she felt the thrill running through her, gushing through her nerves like a pipe had broken. Nicole was going to eat her! She'd be naked in front of everyone! She'd orgasm with a woman's mouth on her! She'd be forced to climax while everyone watched!

The thoughts hammered at her brain and left her wheezing for air. She couldn't think straight. Her body had shifted and was throbbing in anticipation of what was coming. The very idea that the initiates, including Nicole, would soon be going down on her consumed her. Even had she been able to bargain with Billy, that part of her lusting to be used in that way in front of everyone would never have allowed her to make the deal. She wanted them to eat her ugly cunt! The thought stuck in Taylor's brain and she gasped for air, fighting the feeling but soaking it up. Her pussy pulsed and begged for attention.

Billy waited for the rush at the stack of pictures of Taylor's cum speckled cunt to abate and then dragged Taylor over and picked up his copy, the last in the stack. Throughout the living room, women were being hoisted off their feet, relieved of their underwear if they wore any and having their pussy compared to the picture of Taylor's cunt. Taylor watched with a mixture of horror, fascination, and anticipation. She felt her pussy twitching, as though anticipating the stabs of dozens of eyes, the lascivious moment when her pussy, lately displayed to the entire school, was identified and she'd become known as 'the ugliest cunt'. She shivered.

She felt Ky watching her, her dark gaze lanced through the giggling chaos around her to focus on Taylor. Taylor felt it finally, the foreboding sense that Ky did in fact know that Taylor had fucked her father. This was Ky's revenge, her punishment. Taylor looked away from Ky, hiding the smirk, the lusty smile on her lips as she realized that Ky was punishing her with the thing she lusted after, giving her over to this lurid fantasy, forcing her to endure one of the things that she desired with her whole body, mind and heart! The irony shot through her like a bullet. She had to hide her delight from Ky lest she snatch it away. Ky could be spiteful and delighted in it, particularly when it came to Taylor. The realization left Taylor gasping and breathless. Before she could recover, she felt Billy shift his grip.

The uproar was quieting. The initiates stood against the table, watching as every other woman in the room was tipped up and had their pussy compared to the Frankencunt. They kept looking at each other with real fear in their eyes, well, except for Nicole. She looked calm.

Billy shifted his hold on Taylor and tipped her up. She kicked her legs, and despite the fear and loathing, she giggled and laughed as she felt him flip up her skirt and then hold the picture of her cunt, next to her cunt.

"Jesus Christ, Queen Taylor is the ugly cunt!" Billy's voice cut through the ebbing racket. In moments, the room had gone completely silent. Many of the women in the room knew the ugly cunt's identity. The males, however, did not.

"God, what an ugly cunt!" Olson muttered. Several people snickered.

"They have to eat that! Shit, I thought it was a cutout of some perverted magazine! I never imagined it was a real cunt! My god, look at that nasty thing!"

Taylor closed her legs.

"Wait, we have to be sure. Billy, can you hold her?"

"I can. I have her."

"You two grab a leg and make a wish!" Ky said, moving closer. She snatched a copy of the Frankencunt picture from someone's hands and approached Taylor's flailing legs.

Taylor wriggled in Billy's grasp. She felt two pairs of hands grab her ankles and pull her legs a part. Her fuck-me heels came off and thumped onto the carpet. She felt fresh air on the wet folds of her vagina. The sudden chill surprised and delighted her. She moaned. They pulled her legs far apart, then further until she was doing the splits in the air.

Ky leaned over her nearly straight legs. She proffered a finger and penetrated Taylor's now clinched pussy, shoving a finger far into her. She withdrew it and the held up the picture right over Taylor's split.

"Yep, that's her!" Ky proclaimed. "We found the ugly cunt!"

Everyone cheered. Ky started to chant, "Queen cunt, Queen cunt!" but no one picked up on it. Billy called out, "Frankencunt, Frankencunt!" The whole room took it up, screaming it at the top of their lungs.

Taylor felt the frenzy in the people around her. The chant died down and then someone yelled, "Strip her!" And another voice added, "Fuck her, Billy!"

Taylor felt like she'd been punched in the stomach. Suddenly the whole thing became real and she realized she was about to be fucked and eaten in front of the entire Adult Club. She began to struggle, hard, much more seriously than she had to that point. She felt Billy's hold on her slip but the hands on her ankles remained tight though the strain on her legs relaxed and her splits turned into a more comfortable V. Billy dropped her slowly and she ended up laying on the floor with her legs held high and wide.

Ky stood over her.

Taylor gazed up her body at Ky. She saw the evil glare in the woman's eyes and she knew with absolutely certainty that Ky knew she had sex with her father, David Carter. The raw, vitriolic hate in Ky's eyes for that brief flaring moment terrified Taylor. She felt it. Ky hated her!

The moment passed and Ky's eyes changed again. She patted the air, telling everyone to quiet down. She got the two people holding Taylor's legs up and wide to release her and then helped Taylor to her feet.

"Strip, Taylor, or do you need someone to do it for you?"

Taylor looked around. Every eye in the place was on her. She looked for Ash and found her friend's eyes. When their eyes met, Ash very casually reached down and lifted up her dress, exposing her pussy to Taylor. Taylor groaned and closed her eyes. Keeping them closed, she reached back and tried to unhook the zipper on her dress. She failed.

"Let me help, Frankencunt." Ky said amiably.

Taylor felt Ky's fingers unhook the top of the zipper on the back of her dress and then draw it all the way down her back to her ass. Taylor shivered. The silence was unnerving. She wanted to open her eyes but she dared not. She couldn't bear watching them watch her as she removed her clothing. Her greatest fear was that they'd see the raw, ribald lust that steamed inside her, filling every part of her body with its lurid desire. She couldn't let them know what she was feeling and, what she wanted! Still, she never even thought to resist, or refuse. The idea that she was going to be naked in front of everyone saturated her mind and dulled her will, leaving her obeying Ky's commands. She felt guilty, for the first time since David Carter had fucked her. She realized that Ky had every reason to hate her, though Taylor hardly understood the full extent of that justification.

Taylor peeled the sleeves of her dress down her arms and off. The thing waffled around her waist and dropped down her strong, lean legs. She was naked but for her empty bra. She reached back and unhooked it and let it relax around her torso. She stepped out of the puddled dress and looked around her. She felt their eyes on her, like wisps of lust curling around her, filling her every orifice with tingling desire. Her arms folded over her breasts.

"Show us your tits!" Someone said.

She automatically moved her arms, removing the bra and dropping it at her feet. She was naked.

"No, really, show us your tits."

Everyone laughed.

Taylor felt the heat in her skin, all over her, like her whole body was blushing. She couldn't tell if she was turning red or not. The heat, the mortification, the guilt all mingled together and coated her with honey that attracted the chittering eyes like ants crawling over her skin. She was nude. She stood with her hands at her sides, unnerved and unhinged. The silence was damp and lurid. She opened her eyes. Everyone was staring at her.

"She has no tits."

"Shit, my tits are bigger than hers and I got nothing." That was Patty Wong, the Chinese American girl, who had barely any tits herself. "At least my pussy is pretty."

"Let me look, I'll let you know." Lance Unger muttered. Laughter scattered around Taylor. She looked at Ky. Ky stood with a hand on her hip, assuming the dance pose they all used before their routines began. When Taylor looked at her, her expression flickered but didn't change. Nor did she speak. She just stood there while everyone stared at Taylor's naked body. Taylor closed her eyes. That seemed to galvanize Ky.

"Taylor, where would you like to be eaten?"

"We eat at the table in this house." Olson muttered.

"Fine, the table then." Ky said, her voice assuming that brittle tone she used to give commands. "Go get onto the table, Queen Taylor." She extended her long arm and pointed imperiously with her index finger.

Taylor felt the sarcasm in Ky's voice and it stung her, like she'd been struck with a single lash. She bowed her head, hugging her arms around her breasts. She opened her eyes, lifted her head and marched to the table as though taking her place in the starting tableau of a dance routine. She moved through the crowd to the table, head up, shoulders square, back straight, stark naked, her pussy drooling down her bare legs telling the tale of her excitement. She turned around and hitched her ass onto the table and pivoted. She had to move her arms to position herself on the table. She lay down.

"A pillow for the Queen's head." Ky said.

One of the throw pillows from the couch was brought and put under Taylor's head. She opened her eyes, staring at the light island panel suspended a foot below the ceiling with recessed can lights in it, an anachronistic addition to the otherwise antiquarian room. Ky appeared in her vision.

"Open your legs, my Queen." Ky was trowling it on thick.

Slowly, Taylor parted her legs.

"Behold, the Frankencunt, ugliest cunt in the land!"

"Klingon cunt." A voice called.

"Cro-magnon cunt." Another responded.

"God, they have to eat that! I'd rather take it in the ass!" A woman said.

"I can arrange that. Now." A guy responded. Laughter, nervous, strained but still genuine, delighted laughter.

Taylor closed her eyes again.

"My Queen, who would you like to eat you first? This is their punishment for not coming as you commanded."

"I want to go first!" Grace spoke, her voice warbled. "I want to eat that nasty thing. My god, it looks like boiled chicken!" She sucked in air, making a slurping noise.

Ky held up a hand.

"Queen Taylor, whom would you like to eat you first?"

Taylor couldn't respond. Her voice failed her. Her body vibrated with passion. Her mind filled with feathers and putty.

"Queen Taylor? Hey, Cunt! Wake up! Who do you want to eat you?"

Taylor opened her eyes again. She looked at Ky.

"You." She said, smiling lasciviously.

Ky didn't hesitate. She pointed at Olson.

"Hold her hands." Taylor felt him grasp her wrists and yank her arms over her head. She moaned around the block of ice in her chest. Ky reached out and grasped her right nipple, pinching it hard and then twisting her. Taylor squealed and squirmed to get away.

"I thought you said she should be full of cum before anyone eats her?" That was Billy.

"Dude, you really going to stick your meat in that beastly little grinder? You may not get it back. Her fuck hole looks like it has teeth for shit's sake!"

"I'm brave. What do you say, Ky? A little cum for Taylor's ugly cunt before the initiates eat her?"

"God yes!" Ky gasped. Her tone was the first indication that Taylor heard of Ky being affected by what was happening. "I want to see Queen Taylor fucked." She didn't even have to start it. The chant rose up around the table.

"Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!"

Taylor closed her eyes. She felt hands on her ankles and she was pulled to the end of the table. She turned her head. Finally, the reality of her situation flowed over her. The excitement was dulled, overlaid by her utter shame. The degradation fluttered inside her and she felt it, the rising tide of her arousal, adding to her private shame.

"Wait." Ky said.

Taylor opened her eyes.

Ky stood beside the table staring at Taylor's crotch. She gestured and the two guys holding her legs opened her up, spreading her legs wide and holding them against their crotches. She felt their hard cocks against her calves. Ky moved even with her waist and bent over her. Gently she lay a hand on Taylor's stomach. Ky's hand was hot, erotic and alive. It move down to her pussy. Ky inserted on finger into her.

Taylor couldn't help it. She moaned softly as Ky's finger slithered into her body.

"Queen Taylor should be aroused before he fucks her. Maybe she'll come for Billy, maybe she won't. I want her to come first. I want her to show you other bitches how a real woman climaxes!" Ky began to plunge her finger over and over into Taylor's pussy. She hesitated, offered two fingers and resumed thrusting them into Taylor. Taylor lifted her head and stared down her body. Ky always had good eye hand coordination. Her fingers were slashing into Taylor's pussy faster and faster. She stopped, instead of three, she placed all her fingers at Taylor's entrance and rammed them into her. Taylor felt the points of her fingernails bitting at her, nipping inside her with little sparkles of pain. Her ass rose off the table. She felt it, her climax swell inside her and suddenly she bucked on the table, her legs jerking in the guys' hands, fighting to twist and turn as the orgasm rampaged through her. Her eyes clinched closed and had someone not spoken, she'd have missed the show.

"Jesus fuck a duck, she's spraying!"

"A geyser!" Another muttered.

"She's a squirter!" Billy said, sounding as though he were explaining something.

Taylor's eyes opened and she saw the spray fly out from between her legs, glittering sparkles in the air flying in a fan shape out from her pussy. The orgasm crashed into her and she bucked and bucked. Her body tried to curl into a ball, all her muscles contracted but they held onto her, like orderlies in a M.A.S.H unit. She thrashed until the orgasm subsided. She lay panting, gasping with the force of her orgasm and the humiliation of having squirted for the entire room. Then she saw Ky and glimpsed just for an instant the chagrin on her face as people marveled at Taylor's eruptive orgasm. Clearly, the last thing she sought was to make Taylor somehow attractive to the cocks surrounding her.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,190 Followers
1...34567...14