A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

One group of guys at the end of the day saw her passing by and amplified their voices.

"I bet she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. If they fucked her, she must be able to suck cock like a pro!"

She left school and went home. The Adult Party was virtually forgotten.

Her mother knocked on her door soon after she lay down, intending to sleep, but actually, fingering herself, rubbing at her inflamed pussy trying to relieve some of the day's pressurized tension that had built up from staring at her cum clotted cunt all day long.

"Taylor? Are you all right?"

Taylor sat up, pulling her hand out from between her legs. Her door opened.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She asked, glaring at her mother.

Mrs. Dillon looked suitably chastised but didn't leave. Instead, she stood staring at Taylor. Finally she smiled.

"I heard about the pictures at school, the vagina pictures. I saw one. I know that's your vagina. No one else has a pussy that looks like that. I mean, its fine but, god, its just so, it looks like a Chinese mushroom."

Taylor felt her face heat despite her determination not to show any reaction at all, as Ash suggested.

"What's your point?"

"You had sex with someone, who was it, Taylor?"

Her mother nodded, stepping further into her room. She held a sheet of paper before her, presumably looking at a picture of Taylor's cunt.

"If you look close, you can just see your left ankle and there's a bit of rope tied around it, you can tell if you look closely. You were tied up, weren't you? They fucked you when you were tied up, didn't they?"

Taylor wanted to gush about it, to tell her mother everything, the vibrator raising her sensation level, the first cock, the second cock, and finally Mr. Carter's stylus cock hitting her buttons, and all three filling her like they were turkey basters squirting cum into her snatch. She dearly wanted to let it all come pouring out but she clamped her jaws closed and growled at her sister.

She stared at her mother, glaring but squirming. After a long silence, her mother shrugged.

"Taylor, if you want to talk about it, you know you can talk to me."

"Nothing to talk about." Taylor rasped, trying to growl but only managing to whine in a low voice.

Mrs. Dillon turned away and left her, closing the door, clearly understanding the dimensions of Taylor's mood and having no faith she could penetrate the perimeter and understand her eldest daughter. Taylor lay down and managed to sleep. She dreamed of cocks coming on her, on her face, in her hair, on her belly and chest, covering her nipples in pungent, slick, hot cum. She was twizzling it around her nipples when she awoke. Her hips continued to pulse even after she shook off the dream. She glanced at the clock. My god, it was nearly eight! She jumped up, dashed through a shower and dressed for the Adult Club meeting. She giggled a little, the angst of the day gone for the moment.

Her mother appeared at her door, watching her dress.

"Where are you going."

"There's a party tonight." She said and sailed past her mother. "Taking your car, is that all right?"

"Is Anne going with you."

"Nope." Taylor felt joy at saying this. "For adults only."

She left her house and drove to the Roberts' house. It was an old, seemingly ramshackle mansion 150 years old and in need of real repairs tucked behind a hill near the center of town. Olson Roberts, the quarterback of the football team and oil to Taylor's water, offered it. Ky had insisted on including him in the Adult Club and that was paying off in this small way, anyway. Taylor arrived to find a clutch of cars already jamming the streets around the place. It was designed with horse and buggies in mind so the roads were not and still not designed for a lot of cars. She parked and had to walk a quarter of a mile in her "fuck me" shoes, careful not to break off the pointed heels. She didn't bother to knock or ring the bell. A sign on the door read: "ADULTS ONLY!"

She slipped inside. Her heart thundered in her chest. The guy guarding the door let her pass but his eyes raked over her, leaving hot streamers on her body. She expected Ky to immediately single her out, to extend the humiliation at school to the party. Taylor anticipated it and relished it, feeling the thrill course through her body still made her pause and reflect on what sort of perverted slut she actually was, given that she seemed to get off on seeing her cunt everywhere and more to the point, getting wet while hearing everyone discussing her cum-frosted vagina. She wasn't thinking about it that much, all she knew was that she was eager to be back among people who, presumably would be discussing the cunt picture from school.

Instead she found the three initiates, including blonde Nicole, bent over the back of an old, green couch. They were all nude. Ky was speaking as Taylor slipped into the living room, filled with forty something adults. Ky had told her she thought the entire Adult Club would come to their party. She was right, it appeared that everyone was present. Ky was talking.

"So you see, these three sluts want to be treated as adults. So we shall. What do adults do?"

"They fuck!" The crowd roared. Ky nodded.

"That's right. Adults fuck. What are we?"

"Adults!"

"What do we do?"

"Fuck!" The whole crowd screamed in response to Ky's lilting, teasing voice. Ky screamed and everyone screamed with her. The chocks were out and the train was rolling ahead.

Taylor felt relieved...and disappointed.

"Time for the adult initiation." Ky said, her voice normal. She went to the counter and opened a bag. From it, she withdrew the large green vibrating cock, still in her hand but ominous with its vibrating potential. The crowd around her and the three women bent over the couch murmured. They knew what this meant. Ky removed the thing from the plastic sack. It gleamed in the light. She moved to the first girl, Grace Lorange, an elegant intellectual with big sixties hair, spindly and lean but with huge, outsized tits. Her naked body draped over the back of the couch like a wilted fern. Ky ran a hand over the woman's ass, barely curved. One cheek then the other, Ky stroked her hand over the woman's skin. Grace lifted her head and moaned loudly, clearly for show. When Ky touched her pussy, however, the moan converted into a deeper, far more genuine reaction. When Ky's finger penetrated her pussy, the groan became deep erotic thunder.

Ky thrust her finger into the girl and then withdrew it. She held it up before her face for all to see. It gleamed in the raw light.

The silence pulled at Taylor, tensing her. She felt the lurid ripple on her skin, the thrill she felt watching Ky probe the woman and her obvious reaction. "I want that." Taylor's mind spoke the words and they reverberated in her body. She felt the first trickle of moisture on the surface of her pussy, breech and run a little way down her inner thigh. She moaned slightly and stepped back, moving up a step towards the kitchen for a better vantage point. She stood with her ankles touching, rubbing her thighs together, smearing her juice onto the broad, flat plain of her legs.

Ky reached around Grace's bent, naked body and touched her moist finger to her lips. Grace slurped loudly at it.

"How do you like your taste, Grace?" Ky asked. "Good enough to offer to someone else?"

Grace moaned and dropped her head. Her hips thrust forward, pressing against the back of the couch.

Ky turned on the vibrator. The buzz filled the room. It seemed so loud so as to drown out all other sounds. She touched the twisting end of the green phallus to Grace's pursed pussy lips. Grace's hips jerked and then lifted, parting her lean ass the more. Ky probed through the rubbery twins, lower until she found the entrance to Grace's body. The writhing cock pushed between the lips of her pussy and disappeared inside her. Slowly, moving and twisting, the thing penetrated the woman. Grace groaned again, this time all pretense was gone. As more than half of it sank into her, the entire room seemed to pant with her.

"Uh, uh, uh!" Grace gasped as the motion inside her massaged her nerves and roused them toward the peak she lusted after.

Ky withdrew the green cock. She held it up. It glistened with Grace's juices. Ky turned it off, stepped past the woman's ass to Tolleen. Tolleen was black, with a booty that swelled large below a tight, trim waist and average sized breasts. She was tall so she draped over the back of the couch too, rather than bending over it. When Ky presented her with the moist phallus, she made a show of licking Grace's juice off of it. Ky put the end in Tolleen's mouth and she sucked on it. When Ky thrust it between her bulbous ass cheeks, directly into her pussy, Tolleen screamed. It was a rough sound, guttural and heartfelt. Ky pushed the green vibrator far into Tolleen's body, then twisted it inside her. She hit another button and a new sound was added to the grinding of the larger cock. The little flange on the side vibrated faster, adding a higher harmony to the mechanical buzz, muted by Tolleen's body. The woman shrieked, her ass rose and bucked down, swiveled in a way that made Taylor jealous. The round black ass popped down again, jamming the cock hard into her body.

Ky withdrew the green cock. Tolleen grunted and then exhaled extravagantly. The still, silent crowd in the room did as well, exhaling all together.

Taylor was shaking. She imagined her body bent over the couch, the green meanie pressing into her pussy. She groaned quietly.

Ky stepped past Tolleen to the shapely little butt of Nicole Saunders. Ky offered the slurried cock to Nicole who made a show of licking Tolleen's frosting off of it, humming with pseudo satisfaction. When Ky touched her ass, Nicole lifted it and moved one leg to the side, opening herself to the eyes of everyone behind her. Ky fingered her, stroking and poking and caressing Nicole's pink pussy, gently opening her and then thrusting a finger into her. Nicole squeaked with the penetration but then wriggled her ass a little and sighed loudly.

No one had spoken a word since the green cock appeared. Only suspirations and the buzzing sounds decorated the silence. Ky withdrew her finger and this time, she licked it herself, ending by putting her finger deep into her mouth and cleaning Nicole off of it.

"She tastes good. You'll all get a chance to taste her." Ky said, her voice was oily with excitement. She turned back to Nicole's bent body, cupped an ass cheek and pulled it wide. With a bit of careless violence, she thrust the writhing, buzzing green thing into Nicole. The blond girl bucked, her whole body jerked. Her ass lifted and she popped it down, jamming herself onto the vibrating cock. Her little bubble butt wriggled over the cock, now with just the white control base visible. Nicole lifted her ass and slammed it down onto the cock again. The muted buzzing didn't muzzle the squelch of her body. Clear liquid appeared on both thighs and ran down the backs of her legs. Ky held the cock with both hands. She murmured something and Nicole began to twerk, lifting her ass and driving it down onto the cock, impaling herself on it over and over.

Nicole began to grunt each time she humped her ass down onto the cock, grinding it deep inside her before lifting again and slamming down again. She found a solid rhythm, pushing herself to go faster, increasing the force so that Ky was forced to hold it against her. Just when it seemed Nicole would climax on the thing, Ky withdrew it.

By this time, Taylor was nearly sobbing with arousal. Her pussy was sopping wet. She hadn't put on panties and so there was nothing to keep her from dripping and she was dripping, dribbling and oozing. Watching Ky violate Nicole with the vibrator made her crazy. When Ky stopped, pulling the buzzing cock out of Nicole, Taylor sighed, along with half the room.

Ky tapped Nicole and told her stand up and turn around. The three women all struggled upright and then faced the room, naked, their pussies swollen, engorged and bubbling. Tolleen placed a hand over her big breast and causally massaged it. Nicole looked drunk.

"Did you come, Nicole?" Ky asked slyly, looking around the room.

"No. But god, I am ready. I want to." She grinned lopsidedly. "I can't come bent over like that. Not usually, I mean. I usually do myself sitting up, but my arms are short." She giggled and several people in the crowd giggled with her.

"Would you like to try? I mean would you come for us, say, sitting on the table, if someone used our little buzzy friend here on you and you could just relax and enjoy the feeling?"

"I would." Tolleen said immediately. "I'd love that!"

"Grace?" Ky asked, her eyes still on Nicole.

Grace nodded, swallowing hard. Her eyes were wide and her hands crossed across her crotch, hiding her pussy but unable to hide the silver streaks on both thighs below her hands.

"God, yes!" Nicole whispered, her voice hoarse with excitement. She looked around the room. "My gosh, I never knew having people watching me orgasm could be so...so...exciting!" She shuddered, her little round mouthfuls quivered and waved at Taylor. Taylor stared, panting herself, imagining it was her naked and being offered the chance to come for everyone. She noted the jealousy puckering between her legs and the ache in her chest. She was so focused on the sensations cavorting in her body that when Ky spoke her name, she didn't respond at first.

"Taylor? Where's the real Queen of Swanson high? Taylor? Taylor?"

Taylor lifted her eyes from Nicole's milky white breasts with the perky pink nipples.

"What?" She managed dully.

"Taylor, would you like to do the honors?" Ky brandished the silent green cock at her. For a moment, Taylor thought Ky had been reading her mind and she felt the pressure of panic behind her tits. "The Adult Club was really your idea. It seems only right for you initiate these three. Do you want to try to bring them to orgasm while we watch?"

Taylor was dumbfounded. She had no response but her head nodded and kept nodding.

Ky laughed gaily.

"I think she's into it, don't you, everyone?"

The response was scattered and muted.

Ky pumped her free hand into a fist.

"Come on, everyone, Taylor! Taylor! Taylor!" She chanted and the three initiates took up the chant, Nicole first, her eyes boring into Taylor, fixed somewhere below Taylor's eyes. The chant of her name gave her a thrill she'd not felt before. The Witch Queen nomenclature that had dogged her for several years seemed incompatible with this shallow demonstration. Still, it felt awesome to hear her name chanted that way.

"Taylor! Taylor! Taylor." The Adult Club chanted.

"Come on, Taylor, come initiate these new adults and make them come, if you can."

Taylor felt the swell of pride and the thrill of recognition ripple through her. She pushed through the chanting group to stand beside Ky. Ky extended the green meanie to her and she felt its weight again in her hand. She looked around the group and found the eyes of males and females all fixed on her and she swelled with the attention. She felt like she was going to burst.

Ky patted the air and the chant faded away. She looked at Taylor.

"Well, Queen Taylor? Which of these lovely young adults do you want to make climax first for us?"

Taylor felt the pressure cloy at her brain. Her pussy cried for Nicole, the little twat that was making her look average in dance class. But she pointed to Grace, not wanting to be transparent or appear petty, at least in her own mind. Grace jerked and walked over to the table, Ky's hands guiding her. She lay down on the large table, letting her long legs dangle off the sides. Her pubic fur formed a full swath between her legs. Taylor stared at it. Ky gently moved Grace's hands from her pussy, pulling them away and up over her head. Ky gestured to Olson Roberts, whose house they were in.

"Olly, come hold her hands. Galene, you and Yvonne hold her legs. I bet she'll come faster if we hold her." Ky grinned. "If you come, you get to eat Queen Taylor for us." Ky leaned down and kissed the wriggling woman on the cheek and whispered something to her. Grace stared at Ky and then turned her head to look fearfully at Taylor.

"Taylor! Taylor! Taylor!" Ky chanted and everyone took it up. The crowd moved around the large table. Taylor moved to stand beside the naked girl. The chant of her name infused her with excitement, combined with the erotic energy pulsing in her already, it pushed her to an erotic high just short of climax. She raised the green cock above her in one hand and everyone cheered.

"Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" The adults in the room cried. Taylor scanned the room and saw the lurid anticipation on most faces. Some were masks of fear. She patted the air until the voices quieted. Beside her, Grace was shaking like a tree in a hail storm.

Taylor punched at the buttons until the vibrator was fully animated. She touched the wiggling green end to Grace's pussy and rubbed it around. Grace grunted and her head dropped down to hit the table. Olson pulled hard on her arms. Taylor felt the woman's body yawn and pressed the green cock into the breech. Grace arched her body as the vibrator penetrated into her. She jerked, she twisted, fighting those holding her arms and legs but try as she might, she didn't climax. Taylor tried everything, moving the cock in and out of her sloshing pussy, stirring the writhing end around inside Grace's cunt, moving the white end back and forth so the other live end scraped against the back of Grace's tight interior.

While Grace gasped several times and constantly panted, she didn't climax. The crowd went silent until only the sound was the muffled buzzing of the vibrator planted in Grace's vagina. Finally, as the last bit of sizzle left the room, Ky clapped her hands.

"Time's up, Grace. You don't get to eat Queen Taylor. Sorry Taylor." Ky smiled the way she did when she had something up her sleeve. Taylor grinned back but it felt sickly because of the cold stone lodged in her chest. Something was happening and she couldn't discern what it was. She knew she should be frightened but all she felt was the tightly wound knot of erotic excitement in her chest. Her nipples itched inside her loose bra.

"Well, lets try again with another initiate, shall we? Who do you want to go next?"

Taylor pointed at Tolleen. The big black woman replaced Grace on the table and the three handlers pulled her open, hands and legs. Grace wobbled back from the table to lean against the patio door and yelped as her hot ass met the cold glass. Everyone looked at her and she blushed down to her tits. She crossed her arms over her tits and bowed her head, shivering and nude.

Ky bent down over Tolleen and said something to her that Taylor didn't catch. Ky looked around at her.

"Taylor, that's unfair to ask you to make a girl come like that. Here, let me help." She was standing at Tolleen's shoulder. She bet over the substantial, black body and licked her pussy. Tolleen groaned, lifting her ass, clearly asking for more. "Come on, Taylor, make Tolleen climax for us!"

This time, the chant was "Toll-lean! Toll-lean! Toll-lean!" The room kept it up until Taylor placed the vibrator against Tolleen's pussy lips and probed for her entrance. This time, she didn't turn it on immediately, thinking adding its motion once full penetration had been achieved might be more effective. With both hands, Taylor worked the still and silent cock into Tolleen's voluptuous body. Tolleen began to moan shortly after half of the cock was inside her. Her ass began to pulse, rising and falling gently at first but then with some more violence as Taylor began to pull it out of her and shove it back inside with greater and greater gusto. Tolleen's body bucked once and Taylor thought she'd been successful. She turned on the vibrator, hitting both buttons. The thing twisted in her hands as Tolleen's strong inner muscles gripped the thing buried inside her.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers