A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped coming. His hand pulled at her hair, painfully. The pain roused Taylor from the strange lassitude that kept her still. She opened her eyes. Stanford stepped back. He pulled his britches up and covered his cock. Cum clung to her cheeks and forehead.

"Anyone else?" Mr. Parker asked. With very little hesitation, he went on. "We'll start class, then. Thank you, Taylor for letting us share in your cock sucking lessons. I hope the rest of you girls paid attention. She showed you a lot about how to suck a cock."

Taylor knelt on the floor and when Mr. Parker stopped talking, she looked around, a little dazed by what had just happened. She rose up and walked slowly back to her desk. She sat through the class, not really listening but not ignoring it either. She'd read the chapter but the feel of cum on her face and the urge to touch it with her fingers distracted her. When the bell finally rang, she rose up and walked out into the hall in a daze. A hand grasped her elbow and her knees went soft, ready to bend but it wasn't someone ready to fuck her face.

"Taylor, my god, are you okay?" Ash asked. "God, you have cum on your face." Her tone, though was wonder and awe, with a smidgen of jealousy. "I could never do that, what you did. Suck a cock in front of everyone like that, I mean without having Olson make me. He'd do that, too, the shit. God, I hate him." Her hand squeezed Taylor's arm. "He told me, any time I see you with cum on your face, I have to lick it off. Let's go to the restroom, let me clean you up. You can't go to Mrs. Adelson's class with cum on your face."

Taylor yanked her arm loose.

"You can clean me here."

"But everyone will see."

Taylor smiled wickedly.

"I know, Ash. What's the matter? Scared?" That tactic would work with Ky but not with Ash.

"Not here, the restroom. Come on, Taylor. Mrs. Adelson will blow a gasket if you go into class like that."

Taylor felt the haze lift from her mind. She nodded then.

"You're right. Okay, fine."

Taylor actually thought that once out of the wash of students in the hall, that Ash would just use a paper towel and water and clean her face for her. Wrong. Taylor actually wanted to look in the mirror, to see how she looked with cum spattered all over it. There was nothing of the sort in Ash's mind. She pinned Taylor to the wall right at the entrance and began licking the cum off Taylor's face. That was how Anne found her.

Anne came into the bathroom, pushing open the door and right beside it, there was Ash lapping up cum from Taylor's face with her long tongue. Anne stopped and the girl behind her had to push around her, glancing at Taylor and Ash then hurrying away.

"Oh my god, Taylor what are you doing?"

"She's not doing anything. I'm doing all the work." Ash tittered. Then, as though to claim the right, she kissed Taylor flush on the mouth. Taylor closed her eyes, feeling Ash's lips against hers with Anne watching was a whole new jazz ensemble. The rift it played in her body was new and lovely. She sighed into Ash's mouth but then it was gone and Ash with it. The feel of the girl's body against hers left her feeling airy and light. She opened her eyes.

Anne stood there staring at her.

"You better pee, Annie, and get to class." Taylor shouldered her backpack and pulled open the door. She arrived at Psych class early but Mrs. Adelson stopped her when she entered.

"Taylor, let me see you a minute after you put down your things."

Taylor felt the familiar quiver but dismissed it. She selected a seat near the door and walked up to Mrs. Adelson's desk. Mrs. Adelson was a curvy woman but not fat. She had large breasts and a narrow waist leading to the middle aged spread of her hips. She had short, straight red-blond hair and almost never smiled but wasn't dour and didn't scowl. She was monotone most of the time with few gestures to go with her teaching style. She put people to sleep unless you listened closely to her content. She had little style in teaching but made up for it by dressing well, usually with form-hugging outfits that accented her breasts and ass. She didn't act sexual or exude sex but her style didn't ignore it either. She was neither repressed nor overly expressive so Taylor was shocked by her words.

"I understand you are getting cock sucking lessons this week, Taylor. Mr. G insisted that you be allowed to suck cock in class. I'll send out the minors and then you can suck all the cock you like." She smiled her hesitant, sweet smile.

"I don't volunteer to do that, Mrs. Adelson, the guys demand it of me."

Mrs. Adelson patted Taylor's arm.

"Oh, don't worry, sweety, I'll help you with that. Have a seat and I'll arrange everything. Go on now."

Taylor returned to her chair, once again dazed by how strange life had gotten for her. True to her word, Mrs. Adelson assigned research projects to all the minors in the class and sent them to the library, unsupervised. After the door thumped closed behind them, Mrs. Adelson looked at Taylor.

"Come along, Taylor." She said, gesturing to her.

Taylor's knees itched and got weak, as though if she stood up, she'd slip right to the floor onto them. Mrs. Adelson walked to the back of the class. This room was built around a custodial closet and had a little alcove at the back opposite the windows, on the other side of the closet from the entrance. The closet opened into the hall so only the walls intruded into the room but left a space at the back that was mostly hidden from the rest of the room. Taylor followed Mrs. Adelson back into that little alcove. Mrs. Adelson pulled an armless wooden chair out from the wall.

"Sit, Taylor." She said, patting the back of the slat-backed wooden chair. In her hand, she held a long black and green scarf. "I'm going to cover your eyes so you can suck cock without needing to look at anyone. I'll ask for volunteers. If you don't get any, though, I'll offer extra credit. Sit."

The implication was clear. The woman didn't think that Taylor would attract anyone even with the explicit promise of getting their knobs shined. Taylor felt the sick churn in her stomach that transformed magically into the sexual thrill that such humiliation provided her. She sat. Mrs. Adelson fixed the blindfold over her eyes.

"Oh, goodness, I wasn't thinking was I? If you wear this, will they come on your face? You'll have to swallow their cum, if you can get them to ejaculate with that mouth of yours." She chuckled, which for her was nearly raucous laughter. "I guess that's what the lessons are for. Sit tight, I'll get you a cock to suck on." She'd been speaking in low, lilting tones that seemed unnatural to her till then but turned and said in a much louder voice. "Taylor is taking cock sucking lessons and that means she needs a cock to suck. Any volunteers? "Tim Stanton? Good for you, Tim."

"Uh, Mrs. Adelson, I'm to give anyone who comes a marble, the bag is in my pack." Taylor felt the woman pat her cheek.

"I'll take care of that for you, honey. Good luck. I'd think you'll need it." She obviously didn't think Taylor could get anyone to come. Boy was she in for a surprise.

"Taylor? It's me, Tim."

Taylor turned her face towards Tim's voice. It was odd having her eyes covered again. Knowing the class was there and she'd soon have a cock in her mouth sent chills down her spine. She shuddered. His hand touched her face and at first, she flinched but then pressed her hot cheek against his cool hand. It soothed the sudden sexual inferno raging inside her. God, but she needed fucked! Her pussy drooled and she hadn't even sucked one cock, not in the last half hour any way.

Tim's hand pushed her face to the side.

"I'm here." He said and then gently pulled her head to the side so she had to lean to her left. A bare, hard cock contacted her left cheek. She opened her mouth and the head poked between her lips. She gurgled a little and then closed her lips and sucked. Tim came immediately. There was no prelude, no groan, nothing but the sudden spew of hot sticky cum into her mouth. She sorted it with her tongue and swallowed it, gulping and gulping until she was sucking on his cock in a vain attempt to gain more of his cum. There wasn't much so it was easy to swallow. It had a tart taste, not quite lemony but close to that. Pleasant, surprisingly.

"Oh Taylor, I'm sorry."

She kept sucking. She needed a lot more practice. Tim didn't soften in her mouth. She lifted a hand and found his body, touching his thigh first and then ran her hand up until she found his ass. She cupped it and used that hold to maneuver him closer, which in turn put more of his cock into her mouth. She sucked hard on his cock and felt it twitch and return to full erection. It was wonderfully rigid in her mouth. The head touched the back of her throat and she felt the gag reflex tighten in her throat. She resisted and pushed her head forward. The head of Tim's cock nuzzled into her throat.

"Oh god, Taylor!" Tim groaned and he came again.

Taylor gagged and expelled his spurting cock. She felt his cum splattered onto her cheek. She reached for his cock but Tim pushed the end against her lips. Cum bubbled between them, coating her teeth. She sucked him back into her mouth, pleased she didn't completely fall apart coughing but recovered her composure immediately. Tim continued to come, pumping at her face even as he pumped come into her mouth. This time there was more but Taylor swallowed it all. The ropy syrup clung to her teeth and stretched down her throating, making her gag a little again. She resisted with intention. When Tim finally slowed, she cleaned him with a slight slurp and sat back in the chair, straight.

Taylor felt it then, the feeling of eyes on her, the others in the class were surely staring. She was aware of the silence, that no one spoke or moved, not the slightest rustle.

"Two marbles for Tim." Taylor called out into that silence, her voice sounding like a bird call in the jungle.

"Two? Yes, of course. Good Tim! Who's next?" Mrs. Adelson called from somewhere around the corner from Taylor. "Good." No one spoke but moments later, a hand grasped Taylor by the hair and pulled her forward. The bare cock bumped her forehead. The guy moved it around on her face, leaving traces of pre-cum juice in its wake. She opened her mouth and the cock slid into her. She clamped down on it and sucked hard.

"Oh god, yes, suck me!" The guy said. Taylor gave no thought to whose cock she was sucking, focusing on pushing the thing deeper into her mouth until she felt the gag reflex knot up in her body. She fought it, pushed the long, thin cock deeper into her throat. She held her breath and pushed it as deep as she could get it to go, finding his pubic hair to be wiry and curled. She held him deep and sucked hard, inhaling his cock like she'd seen Ky do.

She gagged and had to back off, but avoided the spasm of coughing that usually accompanied the gag sensation. She avoided it this time and instead, sucked his cock back into her mouth. Half way in, the cock erupted. She sucked it until the gooey cum quit flowing. She sucked a dozen cocks, the first eight or nine she swallowed until she tasted cum and only cum. The last three she felt them begin to spew and she pulled off of them and sprayed her face. By the third one, her face oozed with cum, coated forehead to chin with plenty dripping down onto her lean chest. The blindfold was soaked through.

The bell rang as the last one came on her face. For a moment, she sat on the chair, confused, a little dazed, her face hot and wet with come but her eyes covered with the blindfold. She reached up to take the blindfold loose and found cum in her hair. She ripped it loose. It was soaked with come, like her face. Suddenly she felt rushed to get to Bookkeeping, where there were no adults, only her and underclassmen. No cocksucking for the accountants, they learned to blow people with numbers. First, though, she had Calculus with Talent Clark and she had the clear feeling that she'd be sucking plenty of cock in his class, starting with his.

"Oh my dear, your face."

Taylor opened her eyes, breaking her reverie, and found Mrs. Adleson standing over her. The woman put out a finger and touched the slough of cum on her right left cheek. She flinched back and looked at the little white crown sticking to her finger tip.

"I'll clean her off." The new voice intruded in the little tableau with incredible erotic impact. "I'll take her to the restroom and clean her up." Anne said. Taylor looked at her and saw her pack in her sister's hand. She got a curious ebullient feeling in her tummy, the warm cum there was spiced with a suffusion of well-being, the kind of emotion you feel when you feel taken care of by someone.

Mrs. Adelson flinched when Anne spoke and her face looked regretful and disappointed. The woman licked her lips.

"So little time." Mrs. Adelson whispered softly then, added, turning to face Anne, "You need to hurry or you'll both be late for your next class. Hurry now, dears."

Taylor was up and walking with Anne out of the room before she had another thought.

"Taylor, I'm going into the bathroom, into a stall. You come there. I want to lick it off, like Ash did. My god, I creamed my panties seeing her licking cum off your face. Wait a minute so people see me go in then come in and I'll clean you up." Anne giggled, her voice taut with lewd intention. She left Taylor trudging in the wash of students who began to give her a wide berth, either to avoid getting cum in their eyes or to let those eyes feast on the sight of Taylor Dillon walking down the hall with her face slurried with cum. Either way, she walked in a bubble of clear space. Calc was close by so she didn't need to hurry exactly. Her stomach rumbled. God, she sucked so many cocks, her tongue felt filmy like cum and her mouth tasted like cum.

"Cum breath." She whispered to herself. Time seemed to drag but then finally, she left the staring miasma of people and pushed into the toilet, past staring girls checking their makeup back to the double line of stalls. She stopped, staring at the various closed door.

"Taylor. Here!"

She looked to her right to see the first stall on that side with the door ajar and a white hand gesturing at her. Taylor went to the door and slipped inside. Anne was close against in, reaching around and locking the door.

"We shouldn't..."

"Hush, Taylor. I want to. I want to show you I can be an adult. I am an adult." Her hands took Taylor's hand and twisted it behind her. "Just hold still and, oh god, you're covered with it. I'm going to lick you clean, Taylor. Oh my god, I'm so excited. Will you, will you touch me when I finish? It's the least you can do, Taylor."

Taylor's heart hammered in her chest. Her mind was dulled with this new, startling arousal.

"We'll be late for class." She mumbled.

"Screw class. I want to feel it, your hand on me." Taylor's hands were behind her back. Her pack weighed on her shoulder. She shrugged and let it sidle down to the floor. Anne, two inches shorter than Taylor's 5' 5" tipped back her head and rose up on her tiptoes. Her rich pink tongue extended and swiped along Taylor's lips, then down onto her chin, well coated with cum. Anne clean her chin with one broad swipe but Taylor closed her eyes, wishing her sister would touch her lips again. They burned with the feel of Anne's tongue, even while that tongue swiped this way and that across her face. She hurried, licking at Taylor's face where the greatest concentrations of cum clung, until it was mostly clear. "You better go. I have to go!" Anne hissed.

Taylor nodded dumbly, her mind still a jumble of unique or at least brand new emotions. She thought about touching her sister but Anne opened the door and squeezed by her and was gone. The temptation delayed, banked to draw interest against the next time they'd be alone. Taylor picked up her pack, washed and dried her face and dashed for Calculus, arriving just as the bell ceased ringing in her ears.

She arrived to find all the chairs filled. She looked at Mr. Clark. He sat on his desk, one leg dangling and swinging and the other planted on the floor. Talent Clark was a lean, angular man with thinning blond hair and knobby elbows and knees. He also taught chemistry. Taylor looked from him back at the room of seated students. She looked for adults and found the whole room was like her A.P. English class, all adult. Her stomach churned with that strange twisting of dread and excitement that was becoming familiar to her.

"There's no chair for me." She said softly.

Mr. Clark nodded. He stood up.

"Today's lesson is just for you, Miss Dillon." He said softly. "Just for you." He unfastened his pants and let them swaddle down his skinny legs. His cock was clearly visible, though blurry inside his boxers. His cock was hard, straining against the stripped fabric, white with thin, light blue lines. It looked like old wall paper but his cock looked like a huge Polish sausage. The tip peek out of the lower edge of one sleeve of his boxers. Huge.

Taylor eyed. Her mind gained a perverse clarity.

"He's all nail and no hammer." She thought to herself and giggled around the thought. Mr. Clark ignored her nervous giggle, not privy to her thoughts so took it as it sounded, nervous.

"Cock sucking lessons, Miss Dillon. Cock sucking lessons. Are you prepared for a pop quiz?" He smiled at his own joke.

Taylor shrugged.

"Do you have breath mints? I'm out." She licked her lips, staring at his enormous cock that moved inside his pants like an independent, living thing, like it was caged and about to be released. Mr. Clark released it, shucking his boxers down to his scrawny knees. His cock sprang up and then bobbed before him like a yard arm in the wind.

Taylor fell to her knees. Her pussy pulsed and she wanted this man to fuck her but knew she couldn't. She glanced at the class. They all, males and females were staring at Mr. Clark's cock. Ky sat on the front row and had a hand pressed against her blouse, between her sizable tits. Taylor's pussy bubbled and overflowed, just imagining Ky's breasts against her lips, then the feel of Ann's pussy and then the invasion of this huge cock into her body, she couldn't decide which hole deserved it the most but she knew which one was destined to receive it first. She lay her pack beside her and opened her mouth, closed her eyes and placed her hands behind her back.

"Oh holy Cripes!" Mr. Clark breathed. "This, ladies and gentlemen is a piece of furniture every man longs to have in his apartment. It's called a cock basin. The older name, clearly a bastardization, was cockatoon, referencing the spittoon where people spat chewing tobacco and women spat snuff in polite society. Cockatoons were less common in polite society." The man went silent for a moment.

Taylor felt him drawing close, heard really, the rattle of his belt buckle and the rasping whisper of his clothing. Her heart thundered in her chest but the cause was a twist of several things, not the least was the size of Mr. Clark's cock.

"Taylor, my dear little cunt, I'd rubbed one off in my last period when I realized you'd be here with us now so you will have ample time to practice your technique on my little friend."

His cock touched her face, the wet, drooling end punched into her cheek like a velvet ram. Taylor turned her face and the cockhead pressed full against the hollow of her cheek. She turned her head, opening her eyes and looked down the shaft at Mr. Clark's crotch, bushy with his dirty brown hair, little ringlets that made her want to giggle but having a man's cock that close to your mouth is not the time to be giggling. He might misunderstand. Instead or in response to the urge, she licked over the little slit in the end of his cock, tasting the dew oozing out of it. Taylor expected sour, expected acrid but got sweet, sweet the way roses smell but tart with the chlorine smell of a swimming pool. She pursed her lips and kissed the end of it.