A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Taylor, yes, suck my cock. Suck it deep, cunt, suck it into your mouth, take it into your throat, gag and choke on my hog's leg, feel it tickle you down in your pussy." Turned out Mr. Clark was chatty. Taylor sucked at the end, waggling her tongue around the huge bullet plugging her mouth. She had to strain to open wide enough to hold it right at the entrance to her mouth without touching it with her teeth. God, he was huge! She sucked, she pushed her mouth onto the thing and it filled her oral cavity. Her pussy cried, longing for a turn but there was no chance. Ky had restricted her. Her Master insisted she obey Ky, for the time being.

These thoughts fluttered around in her mind as she sucked on Mr. Clark's cock. She stopped her wandering mind and focused on the gag reflex, on feeling it and not letting it control her entire response. When it was held inside her mind, like a drop of sweat on a runner's nose, she pushed her head forward. Mr. Clark's great hose nozzle nudged against the back of her throat. The great gag reflex erupted and she lost control. She had to retreat, shame flamed in her face. Mr. Clark patted her head.

"Christ, Taylor, there's fresh cum in your hair! God, girl, what have you been doing today?" Taylor withdrew his cock completely from her mouth.

"Sucking cock, Mr. Clark. I suck every cock that is offered." She felt the declaration like a ripple of arousal, the words had spines that pricked her and needled her, stimulating her entire body, just the words!

"Such a slut!" Mr. Clark whispered. "We'll work on our gag reflex. It's like any other set of nerves, with repeated stimulation, it requires more stimulation to be activated. After a while, you can control it with the normal feel of a cock in your mouth. Practice makes perfect. Open wide, bitch, I'm going to stimulate your mouth until I come. If we can get to your throat today, before I come, so much the better. Shit, the least you could have done was to get the cum out of your hair! What a scum slut." He seemed to get over the gooey feel of the cum spots in her hair, tucked his cockhead between her lips, grasped her head with both hands and slowly inserted his cock once more into her mouth. Her lips trembled as the great shaft passed through them. The cock pressed against the back of her throat and she struggled against his hands holding the sides of her head.

"Be still, Taylor. Breathe through your nose, cunt. Breathe easily or you'll gag again."

Taylor heard the words. The gag reflex was powerful in her but she fought it tooth and nail and pussy lips. She finally went still and inhaled through her nose, and blew out. The cock plugging her mouth pulsed. She could feel his heart beating, throbbing in her mouth, drowning out her own heartbeat or her heart adjusted and matched Mr. Clark's perfectly, two hearts beating as one, but with one cock pressing into a throat. She felt mastery again for a fleeting moment before the gag reflex roared and shredded her self-control. She backed off his cock, eyes running tears and drool flooding down her chin. It dripped onto her dress and down her chest.

"That's what this is for, Taylor, lessons, keep trying." Mr. Clark inserted his cock into her mouth again and with the same firm hold on her head, pulled it forward until once again it rubbed against the back of her throat. This time the gag reflex did indeed seem muted. Taylor's mouth strained around his cock.

"Now, Taylor, relax. Relax your throat first then our mouth and lips. Let it just be inside you like this. I know it's tough with a cock this size but Mr. G said I shouldn't let you off easily. You need to be able to learn to suck a cock and not drool all over the place. That means you need to be able to swallow your own spit. Can you swallow, Taylor?"

She tried to nod her head but it felt like an olive on the end of a sword. She tried to swallow. Instead of taking it down her throat, drool gushed around her lips.

"No, you must keep your lips sealed, then stop breathing, consciously so you don't inhale that fluid. Then swallow. Careful not to inhale it."

Taylor swallowed and felt the vaulting satisfaction when she cleared her mouth without spewing it all over herself. The gag reflex echoed all around her, reverberating as though in her mind, in her brain, throbbing constantly, like a lurking monster ready to consumer her if she made the slightest mistake.

"Now, once you're relaxed, just slowly force yourself forward, make your throat expand around my cock. It might seal off your air for a while but push it down and then you have to relax again to breathe around it. It might be too big for you. We'll find out though, you beautiful little cocksucker!"

His words assaulted Taylor's mind and she felt a sudden irrational urge to please him. She loved the dripping lust in his voice. She pushed. Her throat expanded, swelling around his cock and the head slid in, nuzzling into her throat as it opened up. She fought the gag reflex but it had retreated to some distance and glared balefully at her.

"Anyone can fuck, Taylor but only a select few can really suck a cock properly. It takes practice but men aren't willing to let you practice and women aren't eager to make mistakes with a cock they'd usually prefer to be stuffed in their other holes. You are getting a unique and wonderful...oh god that feels good. I hope you don't mind, I'm talking to keep from drowning you. God, your mouth is hot and wet and open on my cock and I want to come, I'd really like to fuck you and perhaps I will, eventually. God, what was I saying? Oh yes, you are getting a grand opportunity to learn to suck cock from a variety of cocks, all sizes, all shapes, most of which shoot off much too quick. You'll lose your cum shyness by the end of the week and having cum slurrying down your throat will be old hat after two or three hundred blow jobs. God, Taylor you're doing so wonderfully now...oh, oh shit. Sorry!"

Mr. Clark had suddenly bucked against her, thrusting his cock far deeper than it had been and the gag reflex swooped in and carried Taylor away. She fought free of the penetrating cock and coughed it out of her mouth. Drool dripped off her chin and ran down her jaw line on both sides and down her short stubby little neck, little lines of sizzling zeal that scored her skin. Her eyes focused beyond the cock bobbing wetly before her eyes. She looked at the class.

They sat rapt, entangled in the cocksucking drama playing out right before them. Many had their hands in their laps. Mr. Clark must have looked out at them and seen what Taylor saw but his reaction was not similar to hers. She was aroused by the sight of their arousal, taking it in as amplification of her own.

"Hey, guys, if you rub one out before I'm done with Queen Cunt Taylor, here, you'll not be in line for tutoring her with your cock. Ladies, feel free to fingerdance your way to ecstasy if you desire. Taylor, open wide!"

She did. His cock slid back into his increasingly familiar place in her mouth, lodged in her throat. Mr. Clark continued to talk her through the process, pushing the head into her throat completely in the end, at which point she choked again. After nearly half an hour, he erupted in her mouth and though she drank and swallowed prodigious amounts of his cum, it still bubbled over and spattered onto her neck, chest and dress. After that, in quick succession, she sucked off the ten guys in the calculus class. It was good time to be a geek. Mr. Clark, dressed, coached her but most of them came so quickly, he had little chance to give her any real pointers. When the bell rang, she'd sucked off eleven cocks.

"Hey, assholes, tomorrow, whack off before you come to class so Taylor can learn something. Fuck me, you guys are worthless. Git. This is Taylor's week to learn to suck cock and I swear we're going to help him. Her, I mean, we're going to help her. Don't forget the homework. We may be sucking cock in class but you need to keep with the integration problems. Do the work at home this week and we'll do Taylor in class, her face hole anyway. See you tomorrow."

He helped Taylor off her knees. She hurriedly got out marbles and handed them out to all the lucky cocks that had come for her. Her face was once more smeared with a layer of covering cum. When Mr. Clark took out a handkerchief, she waved it away.

"I have to wear what I don't swallow. Master's rules." She said, noting that she was making that up, a little, though she was sure Mr. G would approve. She walked out into the hall headed to bookkeeping. She felt a hand on her elbow. It was Nicole.

The blond girl looked serious.

"Mr. G sent me, Taylor. You can't go into Miss Sanchez's class with cum all over you. Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

Little of that made sense to Taylor. Why would Mr. G send Nicole to help her? Why couldn't she go to bookkeeping with cum on her face? Was Nicole going to clean her up like Ash and Anne had?

The answer to the last question was no. As soon as Nicole soaked a couple paper towels and swabbed at Taylor's face, she felt the lurch of disappointment in her stomach. She stood still, in a state of shock at her own thoughts, dreaming of Nicole licking cum off her face, kissing her, pressing her tight little gymnast's body against her, then it occurred to her to play the entire scenario again but with them naked together. By the time Nicole had combed the cum out of her hair, Taylor was trembling with another new brand of arousal. Her arousal seemed to have a robust set of options, a great variety of methods for stimulating her. She seemed to be a smorgasbord of sexual proclivities, all appearing as if by magic and without prior hints as the thoughts developed in Taylor's mind. It all left her breathless and dazed.

She got to class, again just as the bell rang. It was a bit of relief to know she wouldn't end up with her mouth stuffed full of cock. At lunch, she sat with Ky, Ash and now, Nicole at the Queen's table. Olson came over to her and wanted her to blow him but Nicole snarled at him.

"Minors, dipshit. Take your buttocks out of here and she'll blow you in private. Just not here! God, what a fucking moron!" For a moment, Olson appeared utterly astonished that anyone would speak to him that way. He was money but also old money and had the personality of Caligula and Rasputin intermixed. His face worked, but no words emerged. He finally turned and walked away.

"Thanks, Nicole." Ky said. "Mr G would not put up with blowjobs in the cafeteria. The A-hole should know that."

Taylor had a different response, wanting to experience the collective audience as she sucked a cock. That eluded her for the moment though.

"Yes, thanks, Nicole! Now he'll be crazed by the time he gets me back to his bedroom and I'll end up whipped in his frenzy and I won't be able to sit right tomorrow. Again." Ash did not sound thrilled or grateful, she sounded uncharacteristically sarcastic, more like Ky than her usual sweet self.

"He beats you?" Nicole ask, not aghast at all but with a soft burr of awe in her tone.

Ash shook her head.

"No. No, bitch, he whips my ass and then fucks me and I howl like a banshee, coming like I've never come before, like I never imagined was possible to womankind before. The pain mixed with the pleasure is...god, I can't describe it. Shit, it makes me wet just thinking about it. I'm addicted to that lump of nasty and I can't escape." She bowed her head over her plate. "God, what is happening to me?"

Ky looked balefully over at her.

"That's what you get for being Cunt Taylor's friend. She's turning into the school slut hole, small wonder that you don't follow her into debauchery."

Ash lifted her head, her face a masque of fury.

"Taylor makes me look good, bitch. Just like she makes you look good. Having her around makes us both look beautiful when compared to her. She's the ugly stick that provides the contrast that makes people love us. So don't go getting all high and mighty about Taylor's use here. She's invaluable and you know it. Did you want to fuck the entire Adult Club? Could you have? No. No and fuck no! Taylor took that on herself and you should honor that. She fucked what? Sixty-five adults? And came that many times at least, if not more. God, Ky, you're such a bitch sometimes. Taylor may be an ugly cunt but she's incredibly valuable to us, so shut up and leave her alone! You're such a stupid cunt sometimes, Ky!"

Taylor glowed with the double incandescence of being defended by her friend and the humiliating method of the defense. In a lurid paragraph, Ash had laid out Taylor's developing position in the world and that it aroused Taylor and mortified her all worked to make the arousal doubly good, doubly intense, doubly desired. She had no idea how she arrived in such a twisted state but there, she gloried in it. She be returning to bookkeeping bubbling with passion, looking forward to the next period when she's presumably be sucking another raft of hard cocks. Her throat actually tingled at the thought.

Ky actually stared at Ash but turned away, a very slight blush showing in her cheeks, darkening their tanned color not turning any shade of red. Ky just got darker.

Taylor rose and left then, rather wishing she had a nice coating of cum on her face. Olson intercepted her outside the bookkeeping room and obliged her. She sucked on his cock but he came immediately and she withdrew it from her mouth and decorated her face. She went to the bathroom to clean up before returning to class. As she dabbed the cum off her face, she found herself wishing for a woman's tongue to clean it off and she thought of Mrs. Carter and how she would react to Taylor's face covered with cum. She realized with a start how long it had been since she spoke to Mrs. Carter and took out her phone and called her.

"Well, Taylor, nice to hear from you after so long."

"I've been busy fucking every adult in the school."

"Not the teachers, I hope."

"Why do you hope?" Taylor returned, her pussy tingling at the thought.

"Why, I don't know, now that you mention it. Why did you call?"

"I'm sucking cock all week. I was wondering, if I could get away, would you like to see me facialized, with a nice thick coating of cum on my face, dripping down from my chin?"

The woman on the other end of the connection sucked in air, gasping loudly.

"Excuse me, me ladies, I need to take this." There was sounds of movement and then traffic cluttered up the sound. "What do you mean, what did you say?" Mary Carter whispered, her voice harmonizing with the sound of traffic.

"I said, I'm sucking cock, getting cock sucking lessons this week and wondered if you'd like to see me with cum all over my face. I can't swallow it all, so I have to wear it sometimes."

"Wear it?" Mrs. Carter's voice wavered. "Oh god. Oh god. Taylor, you vixen. I'm running wet because of what you just said."

"So you want to see me? Like that I mean?"

"God, yes."

Taylor smiled. The woman's panting cut through the sounds of traffic like a knife through fog, glinting and sharp.

"I'll call you when I am available and dripping cum from my chin." Taylor hung up and returned to class.

Bookkeeping ended and Taylor sauntered up to Physics class. All seemed normal. Students filed in and Miss Cummings handed out the test. She gave instructions and told people to take the entire hour, they'd need it. She then walked over to Taylor and picked up her paper. She laid it down.

"Sign it and get your things, Taylor."

"What?" Taylor whispered.

"I said, sign it and get your things together. You have cock sucking lessons to attend. No need to take this test. A zero won't hurt your grade even a dimples worth. Answer number seven so you get something but leave the rest blank."

Taylor started to argue, her natural inclination to strive for perfection assaulting her mind and body. Miss Cummings' hand grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked on it, hard. Taylor squeaked. No one was looking at them, assiduously ignoring their exchange.

"Do it and meet me outside." Miss Cummings looked around at the classroom. "I'll be back in a bit. Keep working, I'll answer questions when I return. I'll not be five minutes." She left the room.

Taylor did as instructed. It felt like she was pulling teeth or shitting a brick. Every fiber of her being fought against leaving the pages blank but after answering question seven, a multiple choice about inertia and momentum, she did as instructed. Miss Cummings stood just outside the door.

"Give me your things. I'll hold onto them."

"Why are you making me skip this test?"

"Because, you arrogant cunt, if you ace this one, you'll flunk half the class on the curve. If you get a six on it, it'll correct the curve sufficiently that most people will pass the class. You want half of those people in there taking summer school just to get their diplomas and jeopardizing college for some of them? Don't be a selfish cunt and come with me. Mr. G wants you to blow teachers this period."

Until the last sentence, Taylor was swelling up to argue but it was like those last nine words sucked every thought out of her brain and she felt a little bubble of drool form between her parted lips. She sucked it back in and the noise sounded horribly loud and infantile in the empty hallway.

"Blow teachers?" Taylor whispered, her voice making no sound at all, the words just formed in her wet and tingling lips. She handed her pack and purse to Miss Cummings and followed along behind her, her eyes clung to the woman's fine ass as it shifted side to side. Miss Cummings had one of the best walks in the school, hell, in the city or likely the entire state. The guys claimed she had to walk sideways down the aisles in the grocery store or she'd knock things off the shelves with her hips. Taylor focused on them and let her mind imagine the woman naked just to keep her brain from choking on the words "blow teachers". She was at the door to the teacher's lounge before the rest of the sentence impacted her conscious mind. "Mr G wants?" Taylor thought but the door opened and her thinking stopped.

The room was dowdy, like a break room with coffee pot and microwave on a counter, a fridge and stove at one end filled with a long galley table. Miss Rollins sat at the table browsing a magazine, reading glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose. She wore a tight stretch dress over her voluptuous body, hugging her middle under the shelf of her tits, clinging to her chest like a calving glacier hanging on a cliffside, clinging to the last moments of connected life. She looked up and her face tightened but her eyes brightened.

"Miss Rollins, Miss Dillon here is going to be sucking cock this hour. Would you see that no one tries to fuck her?" Miss Cummings spoke in such a casual voice, like she was asking the other woman to monitor a student taking a make up test.

Miss Rollins nodded her head mutely. Miss Cummings put Taylor's pack and purse on the table and went over to a cupboard and took out something. She turned and let Taylor see what it was.

"I had this made for you, Taylor." Miss Cummings said softly. It was a huge tee shirt, clearly too large for Taylor. One side read: "DON'T FUCK THE COCKSUCKER" in big red letters, with a red circle slash with a woman's silhouette in the middle. The other side read: "BLOW JOBS, 1 NICKLE." "Put this on over your dress, Taylor and sit here." Miss Cummings pulled out a chair and turned it so Taylor could sit facing out from the table. Taylor took the shirt and pulled it over her head. She sat down.

Miss Cummings snapped another piece of cloth and then folded it up into a tight band. It was a blindfold.

Taylor started to object but sealed her lips. She feared what would happen if she objected. She glanced at Miss Rollins and the woman smiled at her. The smile disappeared into darkness as Miss Cummings fit the blindfold over her eyes and tied it behind her head.