A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if anyone will be in to use you, Taylor, but sit here until I come get you. Suck every cock that is offered. Understood?"

Taylor nodded. She turned her head in Miss Rollins' direction and imagined the woman's breasts in her hands again. Then Miss Rollins spoke and Taylor's mind reeled with confusion.

"Tie her to the chair, Ester." Melanie Rollins' voice puffed around Taylor like soft butter. Taylor missed whatever came next but then felt her chair twisted to the side and her elbows pulled around the narrow back. A loop of cloth, a dish towel perhaps, was pulled through her elbows and tied behind her. She was hitched to the chair like an animal.

"I'll be back after the bell rings. If it takes to long, I'll send an excuse with you for Mrs. Stineway." She patted Taylor's cheek and then kissed her on the lips. "Enjoy. Study hard." Miss Cummings laughed. "Watch over her, will you, Melanie? I wish I could stay and observe, to see if she's making any progress but I have a class taking a test. Is that okay for you? To watch her."

Silence.

Taylor imagined one voluptuous woman nodding to another. They were different as a Porche is different from a Rolls Royce but both were rich with erotic appeal. She wasn't sure whom she would select for her Mistress if that was what Mr. G had in mind. It would be a difficult choice.

"Miss Rollins, this is Taylor's marble bag. Each time she sucks a cock, and it cums for her, give the owner of the cock a marble, will you? Its part of the contest."

"What contest?"

"Whoever can collect enough marbles gets Taylor as a sex slave next week, for seven days. Surprisingly, there seems to be a great deal of interest so the marbles are valuable. I don't know how the trade is working but it is certainly active! Hand them out for her, will you? Since she's uh, tied up?"

"Of course, Miss Cummings." Miss Rollins said.

The door to the faculty lounge thumped closed. The silence hummed with the pop machine.

"Are you wet Taylor?" Miss Rollins asked, her voice distant. Taylor turned her blinded eyes towards the woman's voice, feeling her words like a caress. She expected some discussion of her pending slavery at the end of her cocksucking course but Miss Rollins seemed uninterested.

"I don't know. I think so. Yes, probably."

Taylor heard the sound of a chair scooting on the floor. The next thing she sensed was a hand on her knee, pushing it aside. It slid up her leg, under her dress to her crotch and thence under her panties and to the very threshold of her now quivering body.

"Oh god, Miss Rollins." Taylor whispered. The hand at her pussy wriggled a little. Taylor moved her other leg wider. The hand found her entrance and fingers entered her.

"You should call me Melanie when I have my fingers inside you. Oh gracious, you are slick and wet, Taylor. What have you been doing? Is that cum swirling around my fingers?"

Taylor's body jerked as the woman gently penetrated her. She wanted those two fingers deeper inside her.

"I...I've...I have been suck, suck sucking cock." Taylor panted, her voice warbling like she was under water. The fingers pushed deep into her body. Taylor's hips rose, pushing her pussy against the invading fingers but they retreated. Taylor sighed as they left her. When they touched her lips, her mouth opened and she sought them with her tongue but they vanished, leaving a wet smear on her lips which she licked off.

"Huh uh, Taylor, keep your tongue to yourself. Keep your lips closed. Let me paint them with your juice."

Taylor groaned again but did as instructed. She sealed her lips closed. The fingers reacquired her lips and smeared them liberally with the fluid they'd extracted from her pussy. She could smell herself. The urge to lick her lips consumed her but she kept her mouth closed and her rampant tongue caged behind gritted teeth. She groaned. The tangy smell of her own body wafted up into her nose, making it tickle.

"I heard that you had sex with what? Seventy people last weekend, half of them women?"

Taylor didn't speak, didn't move lest the fingers teasing her lips would abandon her.

"Uh huh." She grunted. She shifted on the chair.

"Miss Cummings said you are sucking cock this week. Does that mean there's no man cum bubbling inside you?"

"Uh huh!" Taylor grunted again. Miss Rollins' knuckles were pressing against her lips. Taylor wanted to explain that she had plenty of cum bubbling in her lean tummy.

The fingers left her lips and a moment later she felt hot breath on her face. Miss Rollins kissed her slurried lips.

"Uh, uh, uh." Taylor grunted, keeping her lips tightly closed while the woman kissed and nibbled at them, licking the cunt dew off of them with her cat-like tongue. The mouth left her lips, but remained close enough to waft warm air onto her face when it spoke.

"You can open your mouth, now, Taylor. Kiss me."

Before they could complete the kiss, the door thudded open.

"Miss Rollins? What the...?" A man's deep voice rumbled around Taylor. It was Mr. Grier. He was a football coach. Big, black and jolly as St. Nick himself except on the practice field when he terrorized offensive linemen. He'd knock guys in pads on their ass wearing nothing but his polo shirt and sunglasses glasses.

Taylor felt Miss Rollins depart, her lips tingled with her kisses, hot and savory.

"Oh my god, is that Taylor Dillon?"

"Yes." Taylor and Miss Rollins answered together.

"A nickle? Shit, I'd...oh, right."

Taylor heard a nickle clink on the table beside her then the rattle of a belt. The next thing she felt was a huge ham hand on the side of her head turning it to her left and then the feel of a spongy cock head against her nose. She adjusted her head and met the cock head with her lips. It was large, broad and soft like a rose petal. She licked at it and got the sour taste of sweat in her mouth. She kissed it and the man that owned it groaned, like the strike of a mallet on a big bass drum.

"Oh sweet lips, suck that dick!" He rumbled.

Taylor, feeling encouraged by his response, opened her mouth and the cock pressed at her teeth and then past them before she could breathe in properly. She rasped around the filling cock in her mouth. Her lips closed on it and then the hand on her head pulled it gently forward and the cock head pressed against the back of her throat. She felt ebullient when the gag reflex seemed muted, distant so that she could control it. She relaxed her lips and breathed in past the cock thrust into her mouth, then sealed it again and sucked at it hard.

"Oh go, girl, suck that black cock!"

She did. Mr. Grier didn't stop pushing though and moments later, it popped into her throat. The urge to cough followed immediately but she didn't fight it. She relaxed and let the sensation waffle through her body, even as her muscles softened. The urge to cough melted in her throat. The cock burrowed deeper. Taylor sucked at it, twisted her head just so and inhaled through her nose, amazed to find that she could unseal her throat with just a slight cock of her head to the side. She felt like she'd just unlocked some grand mystery! She sucked hard on his cock and the hand at her head knotted into a fist, pulling her hair. The cock swelled in her mouth.

"Oh sweet river Jordon, I'm coming already!" He did. Cum spurted down Taylor's throat. She sealed her throat around it, trying to swallow around the velvet phallus in her throat and the cum welled up into her mouth. The head wasn't far enough down her throat and she began getting backflow. In moments his pulsing hose had filled throat and mouth and it flowed out of her lips and down her chin. The cough urge returned with the gag reflex. Taylor fought them both off, pride swelling behind her chest, reaching to wrap the cock lodged in her throat in possessive pleasure.

Cum dribbled out of her mouth. Mr. Grier's cock pulsed and jerked in Taylor's mouth while cum sloughed out of her lips and down her chin. She forgot to pull off his cock and take it on the face. The thought shot through her and when she noted that the mighty prick was still pumping cum into her mouth, she backed away and directed it onto her cheeks and lips. He continued to come, splattering cum onto her face for a minute or so.

The cock left her face, accompanied by a huge groan.

"My god, that's just was a man needs in the afternoon, a great blow job. Good work, Taylor! Now, now suck me hard again and I'll fill you from the other end!"

"Huh uh, Mr. Grier. Check the back of her shirt." Of course he couldn't, Taylor was tied to the chair. "It says, DON'T FUCK THE COCKSUCKER. I'm sure you'll get a chance, sometime, to fuck the school hole, I mean. Run along. You've had your turn." Melanie Rollins hesitated for a moment then added, "I'll clean her up for the next cock."

"How about I fuck you instead?"

"How about you suck your own cock?" Miss Rollins shot back.

Mr. Grier guffawed.

"If I could do that, I'd never get anything done. An old and legitimate joke but too true. I had to offer."

"I understand. You've been denied. Now, scat."

"I need a soda water."

Taylor heard the gulp of the pop machine swallowing coins and then the glug as it spat out a pop can. A big hand patted her head.

"Thanks for the bj, Taylor. You're improving, I'd say."

His departure left Taylor wondering how he could judge if she was improving or not? To her knowledge she hadn't sucked Mr. Grier's cock before. She didn't have time to sort out that confusion before she sensed someone close just before Miss Rollins' hands pushed her knees wide. Taylor felt the woman kneel between her legs.

"Taylor, I have fantasied about your hands on my breasts that night. God, it seems like so long ago. You asked if I wanted to join the Adult Club. No. I don't. I don't want to have sex with anyone but you. I don't know what it is about you but I am drawn to you. I want to..." her lips touched Taylor's and the woman kissed her. Taylor tried to gasp but the woman's mouth did not let her. Then it was gone.

"I have had dreams about you, about your lips on mine, about your mouth on me. God Taylor, when I see you, I've seen you around the last two days, once with a lot of cum on your face. I understand you claimed it was lotion for a skin condition. I know the condition well. You know what I wanted to do when I saw all the cum on your face?"

Taylor was still searching for the exact right answer when the woman lapped at her chin, swiping a large glob of cum with her tongue off of it.

"Oh." Taylor gleeped, her voice a high squeak. Miss Rollins proceeded to lick Taylor's face clean of cum. Lips, chin, cheeks, eyebrows and forehead. Taylor's mind held her memory of Miss Rollins kissing her and it roused in her those long ago feelings...from last week.

The door opened.

"I'm told there's a cocksucker in here waiting to suck my cock!" Ben Harris Faulkner growled. He taught Geometry and Algebra I and was an assistant basketball coach.

"I have her all cleaned up, Mr. Faulkner." Miss Rollins said, her voice wafting about like a drunk pixie. Taylor felt her leave like a hot wind and then heard the rattle of a belt. The cock was standard issue cock and fit well in her mouth. It barely tickled the back of her throat. When Mr. Faulkner came, she drank his come down and it was well she did so because the moment he stopped pumping cum into her mouth, the door opened and Mr. Mason arrived. She sucked his cock, a larger, longer version but not quite the filling monster Mr. Crowder sported. She swallowed his come too, for the same reason, because another guy was waiting to use her mouth.

"Taylor, are you ready for Track?" Mr. Mason asked while he unlimbered his cock and presented it to her drooling lips. The end stuck between her lips before she could speak so she had to answer around them, flubbing the response.

"Yes, Mithter Mathson." He pushed his cock into her mouth and she sucked on it. He pushed deeper then backed off, clearly expecting her to gag. She bent her head forward and pressed the cockhead against the back of her mouth and inhaled around it. Mr Mason moaned softly, putting a hand behind her head and holding it while he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. Taylor widened her jaws and let him penetrate her throat. Once he was huddled against her face, she breathed deep, sealed her mouth around his cock and swallowed deeply. Mr. Mason erupted immediately.

Truthfully, Taylor was a little surprised that these men would come so quickly in her mouth. It didn't afford her a lot of real practice. On the other hand, her pussy jumped and twitched at the implicit compliment having their cum flow so easily into her mouth offered. She was smart enough to take the compliment and swallow it, along with their cum.

Talent Clark arrived and she sucked him for the second time. Mr. Bethard and Mr. Dolan followed and then a man she didn't recognize who didn't introduce himself face fucked her with a very nice, smooth, hot cock that speared down her throat and spat cum into her belly. She was beginning to feel bloated when the bell finally rang. She sat still. Her face was clear of cum since she been swallowing since the first time. Miss Rollins licked that off. Miss Rollins had also handed out marbles and dissuaded those who wanted to fuck Taylor. When Miss Cummings returned, Taylor was sagging in the chair. There was a crowd of teachers in the lounge getting coffee and staring at her when the blindfold came off and Miss Cummings bent to untie her arms.

Taylor looked around at the long time adults in the room, blinking, the taste of cum in her mouth and nose. They seemed intent on ignoring her, avoiding her eyes and talking in low voices.

"Thank you, Taylor, I got good reports on you. I'm sure Mr. G will be satisfied with your progress." Miss Cummings handed Taylor her purse and pack. She took them and turned to scuttle out of the room but Miss Rollins called her name.

"Taylor, your marbles." It was like the whole room took on a manikin challenge and froze. Taylor had to weave around people who had gone still to get the bag of marbles from Miss Rollins' hand. The woman glowed at her but they could hardly discuss anything in the jungle of people about them. Taylor nodded her thanks, took the velvet bag from Melanie's hands...Taylor thought of her as "Melanie" at that moment and it startled her...turned and hurried from the room. She felt so young, so conspicuous, it made her skin crawl and her knees weak, as though she wanted to kneel before them all and offer herself to them. The urge staggered her out in the hall. She sagged against lockers and gasped for air, fighting against the towering arousal thrashing at her.

Then, she had a moment of clarity. All day long, people referred to Mr. G making it happen, arranging for her mouth to end up full of cock all day long. She'd lost count of the number of cocks she'd sucked or the number of times she'd swallowed cum or splashed it onto her face. She felt strength return to her body and she forgot about class and headed for Mr. G's office. Arriving there, she didn't even hesitate but went towards his door. Mrs. Coyle saw her coming and spoke to her the moment she veered towards his office door.

"He's in there with someone, Taylor." Mrs. Coyle said said sharply but Taylor ignored her. She opened the door and burst into his office. As Mrs. Coyle said, two students sat in chairs across from Mr. G. They looked scared but then got more scared when they looked up at Taylor.

"You did it, didn't you, Mr. Gloucheshire? You did it all, didn't you?" For some reason, she was crying.

"That will be all guys, leave us alone will you please?" The two guys rose and left the office, pulling the door closed behind them.

"Now, Taylor, please, sit down and tell me what this is about."

"You did it. You told my teachers to make me suck cock in class, all day, didn't you?" Taylor huffed and then moved to a chair and dropped into it like her legs lost their bones. She bowed forward, staring between her knobby knees but after a while realized no one was speaking. She mastered herself and looked up at Mr. G. He sat watching her.

"What is it about 'master' that you don't understand?" Mr. G said softly. "If I had set you up to be fucked in the ass all day long, and I will, eventually, then your responsibility as my servant and slave would be to bend over, grab your two ass cheeks and widen the way for each cock as it runs up into you. When I say you will do something, you must show yourself deserving of that pleasure or I'll end up diluting it by assigning a watcher to insure you do as instructed. If you operate on your own recognizance, then it will be more convenient for us both and, I hope, that much more erotic for you because you will be complying of your own free will. That is valuable, as a practical matter and as a matter of erotic flare. When it is time to impose things on you, as your master, I will do so but I must know you well enough to understand when to defy your will, when to bend it and when to acknowledge and be constrained by it. Any good master, or mistress, will have these same considerations.

"You cannot suck cock worth a nickle. Any cunt can bend over and point her hair cannon at a man and let him fuck her. That takes no skill or talent or ability. Sucking cock is a skill that can be learned by most people, but women in particular. Becoming accomplished at it is my first goal for you."

"You have goals for me?"

Mr. G nodded but didn't elaborate. Taylor wanted to explore those goals to get his action items enumerated so she could veto them if she wished but in the end, she found she simply didn't care.

"Why, Mr G? Why do you want to enslave me and be my master?"

He smiled and looked away for a moment.

"I have been pursuing Miss Cummings since she arrived, trying to make her mine. She is a demanding woman and one of her demands it to have a female in bed with us, one who will suck me hard so I can fuck Miss Cummings, then our little slut will eat my cum out of Miss Cummings' loving cum trench when I finish in her. Once we confronted that requirement and once I realized that to be her lover would require a woman of this sort, I began the arduous and difficult process of finding the precisely right woman for us. We have watched you for a long time. Once you lost your virginity last year, it was clear that you had potential."

"Potential for what?" Taylor asked, her mind roiling with his words.

"To be the perfect sex object, a tool, a sex aid for us in bed and out. There is much to do. You are like a jewel to be cut and formed and soon we'll need to polish you and then create the perfect setting to show you off. First, though, we must use you in every way possible to find the full extent of that potential. The first step is sucking cock properly. You saw how Ester sucked my cock, Taylor. That is your goal and practice makes perfect. As a dancer and athlete you know that. Practice as you play and you'll play as you practice and only then can you have some control over your game-time performance."

"You want me to suck all these cocks?"

"Every adult cock in the school needs to pass through your thin lips. I want you to taste the cum of every cock in the school and beyond. You've already been fucked by them and I allowed that to prove to you one simple thing." Mr. G stopped. When Taylor realized he was waiting for her to ask what that one thing was, she felt stupid for waiting so long.

"What is that one thing?" She asked, her cheeks heating.

"That you are a slut, a hairy, misshapen slut. Do you know what a slut is?" He didn't wait for her to answer. "A slut is someone who never says 'no' when someone asks them for sex. For a true slut, the answer is always 'yes' and they have no capacity to turn anyone away. That's you, Taylor. For awhile this year, I thought I was wrong about you but the Adult Club implied it and now you are fulfilling my expectations of you. This weekend, you let Ky Carter manipulate you into fucking every adult in Swanson High, teachers and staff excepted. You did it. In one way, that is a shameful testimony of your lack of impulse control or as I prefer to say it, your lust for pleasure cannot be resisted with any amount of common sense. In the other way of thinking about it, from what I can gather, you never flagged in initiating the adults but rose to the occasion and climaxed even after fifty people had sex with you and after you'd responded positively to them fifty times. Few women and no men could ever accomplish that in so short a time and still be coherent when she was done. It was unclear who used whom. Did Ky use you and hand you off to everyone else or did you use them to satisfy this gnawing sexual monster clawing to escape your loins and consume everyone who comes with reach of your hands or knees or cunt or mouth, if they are different!

1...34567...13