All Comments on 'A Gift Amongst Friends'

by Insufficient

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice start

so we can all see this going somewhere interesting, especially when Mandy gets the camera back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

GREAT FIRST STORY. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHERE IT GOES!!

sammyyohsammyyohabout 12 years ago
Please do write the next portion of this story. Get racy and juicy with the details.

Good story. Dont stop now. Just getting interesting. Do give us the racy and juicy details.

PoorwriterPoorwriterabout 12 years ago
LOVED IT

There are so few who can write in this category without turning the girl into a total slut within five minutes. I love the fairly innocent aspect to your writing. I encourage you to make it a nice long tease. Perhaps when he comes to get the camera she is surprised and not quite dressed.Congraulations on your first story. It is a winner!

InsufficientInsufficientabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm new to this, so hopefully I can improve my writing as I progress. There might be long pauses between chapters because of my hectic schedule. I have some ideas for the next chapter, but I haven't decided yet how long the "innocent" act will last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Splendid story. Tell us another! Please...

ExpDomMExpDomMabout 12 years ago
Great First Story

I am very impressed by the quality of this, if it is your first story. How much of it is autobiographical, fantasy, or really third party?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More, More, More!

Great story. Such an innocent act filled with promise! Write more about the feelings you have while in the act and add some of the surprise voyeur's and their reactions from the other dorm.

Good start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great job !

excellent details

wilson1139wilson1139about 12 years ago
Get an Editor

I loved the idea, but there was too many perspective changes. First we were in Mandy's head and her talking, then we had someone narrating and then she was someone else.

RecHikerRecHikerabout 12 years ago
Great Start!

I love the setting and Mandy's hesitation to show or not to show. It builds up anticipation of what's going to happen. I gave a 5 stars for keeping me guessing.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Intrigued

Oh, my... your story has very much intrigued me. I am a voyeur and absolutely curious to read more, especially how receptive Mandy's friend will be of her photos. Hmmm.

;-)

skindiver71skindiver715 months ago

One of the best ch 1 's ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsufficient@Insufficient
Updated Jan 2023: A new story is up! It’s a bit of a departure from some of my more recent submissions. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. For new readers, my stories are heavily themed around exhibitionism and submission. Some stories also include themes of h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES