A Gift from Hell Ch. 02: Satana Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

"The princess told me much of you."

"She did?" I glanced at him.

"Yes. She said you're a good lover."

"Anything else?" I was bright red

"She can't stop thinking about you."

I smiled when I heard this.

So even now, even after all these years, Satana still hadn't forgotten about me.

She still remembered.

"Why hasn't she come back? Why did she leave me?" My face hardened.

"It's confidential." He simply said.

"Why?" I yelled.

"It simply is. Just wait for her."

"I've been waiting." My voce lowered.

I had been waiting so long that I was falling apart piece by piece, and becoming emptier and emptier.

It wasn't healthy.

"She's coming to see you in two days." He told me with a smile on his face.

She was coming back?

I suddenly found myself smiling like an idiot at this point.

Just thinking about that made me smile.

I drove back home, and once we arrived, Adramelech carefully inspected everything, to make sure there were no demons stalking about, waiting to ambush me.

"It's quite safe to enter." He announced.

"Good to know." I was relieved.

"If you get into trouble, call me..

I'll be acting as your guard until Her Highness arrives tomorrow."

At least I didn't have to worry about anymore demons trying to...Rape me.

Adramelech was a pretty tough guy, what, with the way he took out Lilitu without her even being able to lay a hand on him.

"I will." I waved to him.

"See that you do." He disappeared.

It was good to be back home and away from all the demons who were all of the sudden after me.

Satana would be back tomorrow.

I wanted to do something special for her since I first fell for her.

I just never knew what.

Until now.

"I'll make my house as romantic as possible." I muttered to myself.

Rose petals would be a nice touch.

Maybe buy a few candles, some incense, and start a nice hot bath in the second room located across from my master bedroom.

The bath would have to wait, along with the dinner.

There was no point doing either of those things until she arrived since it'd all get cold fast.

Same went for the candles and incense.

But I could buy all of those things anyways and just save them until she finally got here. Then it hit me.

"I wasn't even warned what time."

I shook my head and decided to just roll with it and do my best to make a guess on when she'd arrive.

I had just got home, and yet I was leaving again.

I returned to my yard, and closed the door behind me, locking both the lock, then the deadbolt at the top.

I got into my Mustang, started it up, then put it in reverse.

I was on the road again.

One good thing was that a snowstorm was fixing to hit the town hard.

This meant I would be able to spend as much time as possible with Satana, without being called for work.

While I was driving, driving out of the neighborhood, I wrinkled my nose when my radio started acting up.

"What the crap?" I scoffed.

I tried to adjust the radio, but now it was giving me static.

This was weird.

I punched the radio, losing my temper, but that didn't do a single thing, not even make it worse.

"What gives?" I let out a loud growl.

I continued down the road, then my radio finally cleared up.

"I need to get this replaced."

And I had been needing to get it replaced for quite some time. Because it was quite old.

I came to a stoplight and hit the break.

I saw something out of the corner of my right eye when I reached the stoplight and hit the break.

I could have sworn that I had seen some kind of figure, and it looked like it was human, a male a year or two younger than me, with blond hair and pink eyes, but then he was gone.

"Just wait for the light to turn green, get to the store, and go home."

I whispered in a hushed tone.

I waited patiently for the light to turn green.

I saw the figure out of the corner of my eye, but when I turned do look, the figure was gone once again, into thin air.

"Please just turn green." I begged.

I saw the figure again, but this time it was out of the corner of my left eye, rather than my right.

I was becoming anxious by this point.

Finally, as I waited desperately and silently prayed, the light went green, much to my own relief.

I continued on to the store, and only saw the figure one more time before it completely stopped appearing before me.

I arrived at Walmart, then, once inside, I started to gather the things that I needed to give Satana a romantic day with me.

I was just about done when a little brunette girl with some of the prettiest emerald eyes I had ever seen, ran up to me and started talking to me.

"Are you Chris?" She inquired.

"Yes." I acknowledged, cautious.

"Play with me?" She giggled.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I'm busy."

"You're a big meanie." She glared.

This was obscene.

What was with the kid? I'd never seen her before and here she was, puffing her cheeks, narrowing her eyebrows and making an angry scowl at me.

I started to get a bad feeling.

I paid for my things when it was my turn, and was thankful that it didn't take too long, since that little girl was giving me the creeps.

I pushed my basket out to the car then put it with the other baskets.

Just as I was about to get in my car, with my baskets, there came that little girl again, following me...Without any sort of supervision.

"Wait!" She hostility ordered.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Play with me!" She yelled back.

I saw her skin turn into a blackish color with scales, and then her eyes went yellow and serpentine.

I dropped my bags.

"I should have known." I sputtered.

"You shoulda listened to her."

I saw another person approaching us, and this one was a man, a man who looked just like...

"I saw you." I quickly spat out.

"How ya doing?" He grinned.

"Just go away!" I barked.

"Play with me!" The girl yelled.

"Do what she asks."

This was ridiculous.

I went to get in my car, but the other guy stopped me and grabbed me by the shirt; his grin growing wider.

He was about six foot, taller than me, probably about thirty two years old, had oily, shaggy hair blond hair, pink serpentine eyes, was almost completely naked, save for a thong of animal hide, and was quite muscular.

"You're going nowhere." He cackled.

I knew I didn't stand a chance.

I just wasn't a match compared to a demon, but I'd take another swing anyways and try to inflict some damage on him.

I wanted to at least say I tried, before I called for aid.

So, while he was blocking my way to the car, I let my expression relax, putting on a poker face, then quickly threw a punch clear to his jaw.

He seemed to wince, but then recovered in less than a second, and when he regained his composure, he simply started to laugh in amusement at my attempt to defend myself.

The taller male laughed, shook his head, then returned fire, slugging me in the left cheek.

I was ashamed of how easy I had the wind knocked out of myself, but surprised how durable I was, able to stay standing after that hit.

"You shoulda listened to Lucifer."

He slugged me again.

I stayed standing, but then when the second hit came, and hit me in the stomach, I felt spit fly out of my mouth, then I went down.

"Kill him!" Cheered the little girl.

The taller man who was almost completely naked was satisfied with his beatdown and went to finish the job.

"Adramelech!" I quickly called.

In mere instants, there came Adramelech.

He attacked the tallest man, grabbing his fist and crushing the bones in it, rendering his fist useless to him

"Adramelech!" The man cowered.

"Ahriman." Adramelech spoke.

"Kill him, Ahriman, kill him!"

"You picked the wrong fight, Chancellor."

Ahriman's good hand, his right, started to glow with dark, purplish energy.

Before Ahriman could use it, however, Adramelech crushed that hand as well, then punched a hole into his stomach.

Ahriman dropped down to the ground; blood dropping out of him, then he turned into black mist, crying out as he evaporated into the ground.

"Lilin." Adramelech stern addressed.

"N-no...No!" She started crying.

"It's time." His voice was blank.

"I don't wanna go there, no, no!"

He approached the little girl with absolute zero sympathy, and a lack of any real emotions on his face.

Adramelech was walking slow, confident of his ability to kill the other demon, just as he was with Lilitu, then as she tried to run away, she was trapped in a purple fog.

I hoped no one was seeing this, but I wasn't sure, since my eyes were only on Adramelech.

I heard hysterical wailing coming from in the fog, as well as hard crying, then, when the fog cleared up, I watched while black mist was left behind, containing Lilin's anguish and dread, and then evaporate onto the cement.

"Pick up your bags and get in.

People may have seen that, and then, hysteria will break out."

I did as he suggested and grabbed my two bags.

I left once again, with him in the passenger seat, and we were once again on the road, for the very last time, for that day.

Once I was out of the car, he approached me, stood straight in front of me, then started to speak to me.

"Be more careful," he was calm, "they're all out to get you."

With that said, he disappeared.

That night, I put on my sleeping pants and removed the shirt from my chest, and covered up, falling asleep, eager to see my Satana again.

The next day I waited a few hours.

I wasn't given any specific time, but I figured that, when she did come, that it'd likely be at the afternoon.

So at noon I sat everything up.

I had countless candles lit, incense, flower petals that led to the bedroom and onto my lacy-edged bed, and some lights hanging above in the bathroom.

So I waited.

I waited a long time. I waited, and I waited, and I waited, hopeful she would show up, but then I realized, having waited till 11: 00, she wasn't coming.

As snow fell outside, I suddenly felt a great deal of depression consume me once again.

I left the food on the table, figuring I'd just throw it away in the morning, then I headed up stairs and put on my sleeping pants and a long-sleeved shirt that matched in color.

I lay in bed, just listening to the raging wind and falling snow, outside my window.

At 1: 00, I finally let my eyes close, murmuring her name, even though the times I said it before, she never came, and she probably wouldn't, this time, either.

Drifting off to sleep at last; I felt heat course through my body, and something touched my left thigh, which of course stirred me to wake.

I rose up from the bed, and looked around, but saw no one.

I lay back down, then I felt something touch my thigh again, and this once again stirred me to open my eyes and raise back up,

"Hey..." A voice as soft as honey, whispered to me.

I looked over to my left...And there she was. It was her, Satana had finally returned, after all these long years.

"You...Are Christopher, right?"

"I am." I replied, putting on a smile.

"Chris." She whispered quickly.

She wrapped both arms around me, and then while I hugged her in the tightest embrace I had ever given her, as if I'd never see her again, I felt something big bumping into me.

"Chris, I got big news." She beamed.

"What?" I stared, puzzled.

"I'm pregnant." Her smile stretched.

"Pregnant?" I choked.

"Yes." She tightened our hug.

I felt my heart ache when she said that.

She was pregnant, now? Then, during all that time away, she was cheating on me?

"It's yours." She revealed.

"M-mine? But...How?"

She just giggled and kissed me.

"Some demons won't get pregnant until several years later. Some get pregnant sooner, and some get pregnant at the rate a human woman does."

She saw me eying her stomach, and this of course made her smirk with a smug look on her face.

"I bet you're going wild, now, aren't you?" Her voice was confident.

"I know you like watching pregnant girls getting banged."

I looked away; turning the deepest red I've ever been before, staying silent and not commenting on her statement, even though it was true.

"But that's not all..." She pulled my face back to hers, to meet with her face.

Looking at her, I noticed she was naked, besides having on a nightgown that was red and completely see-through.

She let the nightgown fall, and revealed to me not only her protruding stomach, but also, an increase in breast and nipple size.

Turning around, she also revealed to me that her ass was a lot bigger than before, as well. I felt a stirring between my legs, and it poked the covers up.

She wiggled her ass directly in my face, then turned back around.

"When I got pregnant, my tits and my ass got a lot bigger."

She wasn't lying.

She had increased drastically since the last time. Well, maybe not TOO drastically, but she was way bigger.

Her tits sagged even more, and I was positive they went from J cup, to K cup; they were gigantic.

And her ass.

Her rump must have been sixty one inches now.

It was a lot fuller, thicker and rounder, too.

She shifted her gaze towards the bed, then her black lips curved high to reveal her porcelain white teeth; a chuckle coming from her mouth.

"Someone's excited about my new body."

I didn't give her a chance to speak, and I quickly pulled her into the bed, into my chest, into my lonely, longing arms that needed to feel her heat.

"Chris?" She looked into my eyes.

"I waited so long for you..."

I held her firmly against my form.

"I kept hoping and praying you would return to me."

She had a sudden look of sadness spreading across her face, but she was trying to fight it, with her smile twitching.

"Baby. I'm sorry. Things happened. I wanted to come back sooner."

I said nothing. I just held her; burying my face in her neck, just closing my eyes and focusing on that familiar heat that I became accustomed to from her.

"You look different." She noted.

"I'm thirty three years old."

"Thirty...Three?" She gasped.

I shook my head.

"It's been nine or ten years.

I'm human, Satana. I age, I get old."

"I'm not bothered." She whispered.

"You're not?" I was doubtful.

"No. I think you're even more cute."

"Just hold me.." I begged.

"It's okay, baby..."

She wrapped her arms around me, kissing my forehead sweetly; a slight burn being left behind when her lips touched my forehead.

"You're still hard." She giggled.

"It's fine." I said, assuring her.

"No. Let me take care of it, please?"

"All right..." I crooned.

She pulled away from me.

She pulled the covers away from me, reached her hands between my legs, then dragged my sleeping pants down my legs.

She looked at my raging member, patted it softly to make it firmer, which she succeeded in doing, then hooked her thumbs on my boxer briefs and slid them down.

"It's the least I can do." She cooed.

She gently wrapped her hand around my shaft, and started to stroke up and down in careful, slow strokes.

"Please forgive me. I promise I won't go anywhere without telling you, from now on."

I turned my face to her own, and just stared into her eyes, those same red eyes I longed to see, and kept dreaming of.

I missed her touch so much.

"I'll make it up to you. You can do whatever you want with me. I'm all yours, now."

I reached out a hand, and gently cupped her left cheek with it; lightly rubbing the hot, red flesh with my fingertips.

She smiled, and leaned against my hand, nuzzling against it lovingly while jacking me up and down.

"I can't do this." She spilled. "I need you."

"Please," I looked at her, "please."

She removed her hand from my heating cock, and put on another breathtaking smile, removing her red nightgown and letting it fall to the ground.

She pushed herself against me; her mountainous tits touching me and filling me with further heat, and then her protruding stomach further pushing against me.

She inched her face towards mine, I did the same, moving my lips towards hers, then our lips finally met, and we kissed.

My dick pushed hard against her round belly, but she focused on our kiss for now, but still lifted my shirt up over my shoulders, and threw it onto the floor.

I inhaled her scent; reliving the first time I kissed her and her sweet smelling breath filled my nostrils.

I reached my hands to her back, but she caught them, leading them to her breasts instead.

She held my hands against her humongous sized weapons, and we continued to kiss.

She screamed into my mouth, taking me by surprise, then I felt milk spray into my hand, breast milk.

Our kiss was relaxed and non-hurried. But it wasn't before long we were kissing each other's lips madly, unable to become satisfied.

I kissed her, putting all the heartbroken years I spent alone, single, waiting for her, seeking desperate refuge in her mouth, but unable to find complete rest.

She of course returned my fervor. Her kissing the most ardent and driven I could remember it ever being.

Our kissing was pure need.

She released my hands, leading hers towards my abs; gently massaging with both hands, with her long nails gently poking into my muscles, but not quite tearing them.

Our kissing grew to an ultimate wild, where, try as we may, we were unable to add any further urgency or speed.

This continued, and soon I could hear myself breathing hoarsely into her mouth. She too, was breathing desperately into my mouth; and I could feel and taste all of her hot drool.

She pulled her lips away and we just lay in the bed, trying our damnedest to catch what little breath we had left to spare.

How long we were kissing, I came to the conclusion it was close to eight minutes. How we managed to kiss that long without needing air, I had no idea.

"You really missed me." She laughed, breathlessly.

"I needed you." My tone was soft.

"Oh. You 'needed me', huh?"

"I still need you.." I blushed.

"I need you, too." She shyly spoke.

I lay her back in the bed, then leaned down on her, attempting to insert myself into her.

Her stomach provided complications.

I was unable to do the missionary position we had done before.

She was just too big.

Satana looked away with a look of shame, embarrassment and sadness on her face; knowing her belly was too big for this position.

"I'm just too fat." She almost cried.

"No. Look. Get on top."

She didn't say anything further than this.

Satana quickly crawled on-top of me, and then straddled me.

She took my erect dick into her right hand, then led me up her beautiful, soaking, black treasure.

I extended inside of her.

She instantly cried out when I went in, then took a heavy breath, bracing herself for all the riding she was about to commence.

She started to ride me, her mouth opening to let out a moan while she bucked her hips, holding onto my waist.

I reached my hands forward, and grabbed her two, titanic sized melons, pulling on them, which resulted in her screaming again.

She was really sensitive now.

I didn't know that much about pregnancy, but I knew one thing, her breasts were extremely sensitive now.

"Harder." She ordered. "Grab harder."

I grabbed them harder, then she started lactating on me, milk spraying out of her ginormous bazookas.

She growled deeply, rekindling her aggressive and animalistic nature, gently bucking her hips while she bounced up and down.

"Mmmh! Fuck, yes." She moaned.

She stopped riding me, then gently moved her ass around in circles on my cock, causing her muscles to grow tighter around me, and trap me further inside.

"Oh, shit." She breathed.

She quickly went back to work, bucking her elephantine hips against my hard member while she covered me in hot juices.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers