A Gift from Hell Ch. 02: Satana Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, oh yeah." She continued.

I moved my milk-covered hands towards her nipples, and gently pinched them, and Satana screamed again, but pushed her lactating balloons into my hands, groaning through the pain.

Her slow riding continued, but I wasn't in any hurry.

"Baby, I'm gonna fuck your dick off. I'm going to show you how hungry for cock I've been."

I released one of her nipples, then moved my left thumb between her legs, and touched her clit, massaging it softly, which made Satana groan in pleasure.

The minutes ticked away, and soon, Satana was releasing all her repressed sexual needs and desires towards me, letting herself go wild and pound down on my cock.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed; her breathing quickening.

She grabbed my waist hard, and pushing back against me, shoving her ass hard against my balls.

She leaned down onto me slightly, so her bulbous stomach was touching me, and fluttered her ass sixty one inch ass against my cock; her eyes staring at my eyes while she pounded herself against me. She rose back up, and dug her nails into me, letting a loud cry out while riding my member.

"Oh, fuck, baby, yeah, yeah!"

I heard my bed starting to creak and shake.

I was starting to get worried that it might collapse, I mean, though I thought she looked sexy as fuck with her pregnancy enhancing her whole body, and loved every bit of it, she had to weigh a lot more, since her breasts and ass were so much huger, not to mention her stomach must have added to the weight.

She grew rougher with her riding.

I felt like she was going to split me in half, but I loved seeing her this way.

"Mmmmm! Yeah." She grew louder.

Her tits slapped the insides of my hands; swinging hard while she humped me like a wild animal.

Growling, grunting each time she bounced, Satana threw out every possible swore she knew.

Sweat was pouring down our faces.

I just watched her; listening to her heavy breathing, and the beautiful songs she sang with each passing minute, while rubbing her clit and nipple.

"Shit! Your cock's so good! MMmm!"

"S-Satana, I'm going to..."

"Fill me up, love! Come in me."

I wanted, NEEDED to resist my urge to release in her.

All these years I haven't seen her or made sweet love to her, I needed this, I needed her. I needed this moment.

"Oh, oh, OH!" She shouted.

Satana started riding me the most aggressive she possibly could, and was no longer moaning, but screaming.

I released her breasts and clit, reaching my arms to grab her sides.

"My pussy's on fire. I can't..." She hoarsely gasped, riding like a wild stallion.

I listened to the wet smack.

I saw a look of struggle on her face, resisting to come, but the inevitable happened.

I squeezed her frame, and then felt my body heat up, and then, I surrendered to my body, and released a powerful torrent of jizz deep into her smoldering womb.

That was the end of her battle.

She yelled loudly, gushing on me around the same time I came.

She got off my cock, then collapsed on me, and covered my chest in sweet, delicious, soft wet kisses.

"I missed you.." She sniffled.

"I didn't want to go on." I said.

"Because of me?" Her eyes watered.

"Yes. It was so hard."

I could feel my eyes starting to fill up, and talking was difficult, because I felt a lump in my throat.

"I'm sorry I put you through so much pain, baby.." She broke into tears.

"You're here now." I pulled her close.

She sighed in content when her body was next to mine, and she cuddled as close as she could.

"You're still as young as you were when we first met. Twenty four."

She did look the same.

Her body may have became further enhanced, but she still looked just the same.

"I missed feeling you..." She kissed my nipple.

I ran my left hand through her hair, and rested my eyes; knowing I had my beautiful lover back.

"Did you do all this?" She asked.

"Do what?" I responded.

"These rose petals and candles."

"I did...I wanted it to be special."

"Baby..." She cooed.

Her mouth moved up to my mouth, and kissed me hard.

I returned her aggressive kiss, and wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her, but being careful not to hurt our child she was carrying.

I pulled my lips away.

"There's a snowstorm outside.

It's really cold...Will you keep me warm?" I smiled gently at her.

"I'd do anything to help my man."

She replied in a giggly voice.

She moved as close to me as she cold, pushing her mega tits against my body, her nipples hitting me and going instantly erect, then she wrapped both of her arms around me and pushed her snatch against my cock.

"I'll keep you warm." She whispered in my ear.

I felt my smile widen on my face when I felt her hot breath touch my ear, and I cuddled her as close as I could.

I fell asleep, naked in bed with Satana.

The covers weren't even needed, because her body was so naturally hot and acted as a natural heater for my own body.

I, in return, kept her warm.

I opened my eyes when my alarm went off, and yawned, hitting off on it, but then felt myself poking against Satana's snatch.

She groaned, most likely feeling discomfort from the fact something dry was touching her.

She woke up almost instantly, and I felt her hot, cinnamon and burning wood breath fill my nostrils when she came up for a kiss.

She kissed me softly, only to pull her lips away.

"I'm hungry.." She she smiled gently.

"Want me to cook?" I asked.

"I'm hungry for your cock."

"I'd love that." I groggily encouraged.

She nuzzled my chest with her left cheek, then placed another sweet, loving kiss on my lips, pulled away, then kissed me several more times in short repetitive bursts.

She led her hand down to my wood, grasping it in her left hand and pumped up and down, making it harder and firmer.

Her eyes stared focused on my organ, completely fixated on it.

She licked her lips with her tongue, hungry and eager to take my meat into her mouth.

She stroked just long enough to get me harder, then turned her back to me, and pressed her jumbo-sized caboose into my face, right into my face and started licking.

I pulled her sixty one inch behind close to me, and she chuckled deeply at this.

Placing one hand on each of her super monster cheeks, I held her butt firmly in my face, and allowed my tongue to extend forth.

My face was as close as possible to her ass. I started to lick around the rim of her asshole, being careful not to touch the entrance which I had penetrated and abused so many times, years ago.

I heard a loud gasp, but then a pleasured moan.

I felt her tongue lick up and down on my shaft, coating every square-inch in saliva that burned slightly, up and down, and up and down again.

I soon felt some pressure on my balls as I licked around her crack, and realized that she was using her mouth to suction my sac, pulling with her lips, then releasing again.

"That feels great." I remarked.

"Enjoying how I play with your balls?"

She had a naughty tint to her tone.

"I love it, baby." I answered, and flicked my tongue up and down, narrowly missing her crack.

"Mmm...No one's ever done that before." She admitted through gasping breaths.

I felt her try to take my balls into her mouth. She was chewing lightly on my sac, but was being just as gentle and careful as could be, making sure she caused me no injury, and only pleasure.

The pleasure felt almost as good as when she'd take my head and shaft into her mouth.

I could hear my breathing increase.

She licked up and down on my sac, the feeling of a moist trail being left behind on my balls.

Finally, I felt her succulent lips take me into her mouth, and starting to suck up and down, from head, to base.

I felt myself grow in her mouth, then heard a seductive 'mmmmph!'

My breathing further quickened when she started to suck; I could feel her mouth lightly pulling on the tip, as if Satana was trying to suck the semen right out, right then and there.

I massaged her ass cheeks with my hands and fingers.

How squishy and jello-like they were; the kind of ass that many guys always wanted, but could only dream of; the kind where the cheeks do jumping jacks each time they buck.

I could already feel her nectar trinkling down onto my chest, leaving a wet trail that traveled down my body.

I moved my face away from her anus, and moved towards her pitch-black pussy.

She was having her treat, now it was time I had mine.

I brought my left finger up to her butt, and curled all but my index finger, jamming it into her asshole, anally fingering her.

She cried out, sucking harder on my tool as a response, and trinkled more on me, but this time it went right into my wanting mouth.

I swallowed it all, licking my lips once it was gone, and then proceeded to feast on her black fruit; licking and biting.

She growled, but then her growl turned into a low moan, and she pushed against me with her bottom; humping my face.

I used careful, focused, slow licks, tasting her sweetly flavored juice.

Satana increased her mouth's friction on my dick, becoming more aggressive and eager with her sucking, soon just slurping loudly on it.

She yelled again, gagging on my pole as a result, when my finger dug deeper into her crack.

She sucked down all the way towards my balls, gasping for air, then came back up again, devouring my head.

I could feel her breath on my digger, it was more noticeable now more than ever, it was hotter, and more ragged.

She took me all the way into her throat, and sucked furiously on me.

I felt it.

In order to make up for falling so far behind, I licked and bit harder and quicker, wanting to catch up to her pace, even though I realized I was very far behind.

My prick exploded in her mouth, filling her throat with rapid torrents of come shooting into her.

She gagged over my sticky snack, but swallowed as much as she could, with nothing short of sheer delight.

Moments later, with a loud yell, she came all over my face.

I tried to drink as much of it up as I could. Her womanly juice was sweet, like candy.

Satana turned to face me; come dripping down her mouth while she hurriedly tried her best to keep any from escaping; licking the milky mess up with a look of determination.

She frowned in disappointment when a drop of semen escaped her longing mouth, and dropped onto the bed, but she tried to lick it up, creating a small hole in my bed with her fiery tongue.

She sucked me more, sucking as hard as she could, moaning and growling, trying to vacuum out every tiny last drop.

When her mouth released my penis, she gasped for air.

"I still want more." She frowned.

She curled up against me, nuzzling her head against my chest, purring quietly while she did so.

"I missed my man." She cooed.

"I missed my woman." I smiled.

"Mmm hmm." She kissed my belly.

She lifted her giant-sized left breast up, and gave me the 'come hither' sign, grinning widely.

I obeyed, and leaned my face forward, opening my mouth, and took as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, suckling on her black nipple.

She winced, then shouted, at my roughness. She was sensitive.

But she still had a look of pleasure on her face.

"Wow, baby. You must've been thirsty." She noted with a dark giggle.

"My milk," she spoke, "it's all yours."

She pushed her monstrous jug further against me, forcing her lactating nipple deeper into my mouth.

"Ahh. Baby...I love it when you suck my tits." She melted.

I grabbed her right breast and started to play with her areola, gently pushing it back with my thumb, then back down again.

I was so thirsty that I wanted to suck both nipples, but knew I couldn't.

"Mmm." She lustfully cooed.

My appetite for her grew by the seconds, and soon my suckling was getting harder, and she was getting louder.

"My pussy's so wet!" She exclaimed.

Nursing me with her tit, she took my right hand away from her breast and led it to her leaky fruit.

I thrust two fingers deep into her love-tunnel, gently working them in and out, drinking her delicious breast milk in contentment.

I ran a few fingers from my free hand, through her silky black locks.

I loved the way her hair felt against my fingertips.

"Yes, yes baby! Finger my wet cunt." She lustily begged; her mouth watering at my touch.

She started humping my hand, and that's when I knew that I had to do something else.

I released her nipple; then planted a quick kiss on her lips.

I pulled my hand away and then grasped her own hand with mine, gently raising off the bed.

"Honey, please. Give me more."

"Baby," I kissed her, "I'm going to."

I led her down to the living room, ignoring her dripping juice, where I sat her on my velvet couch.

Her eyes were pleading me to fulfill her unquenchable desire, and make love to her.

She kneeled down on the couch, with her big belly facing the end, then I took my erect cock into my hand, leading it into her tight asshole.

"Fuck!" She whined, the moment I entered her ass.

"I missed this. Having you tear me up." She told me, joy in her excited tone.

I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and slammed into her; my first thrust being made.

I had almost forgot how tight Satana's ass was, why I loved doing anal with her more than any other position; her ass was far more tighter than her cunt was.

It was a lot firmer and tighter than I remembered.

"Holy fuck." She hissed loudly.

"You like that?" I smacked her ass.

"Fucking shit, yes!" She growled.

"Fuck that fat ass, Chris!"

She demanded with every bit of authority; the lust burning as deep as her home world's flames, in her seductive mouth.

"Give it to me. Make me bleed all over this couch."

She was getting more forceful and demanding as the minutes went on, and I was starting to like this side of her.

I sent a powerful thrust into her juicy, sixty one inch, monster of an ass, and she howled in pleasure.

"Damn. Yeah. Fuck me hard."

I thrust into her again, and smacked her red ass harder. It bounced.

She swore again; her lust still just as strong as it was before, and burning even brighter and stronger.

"This makes me feel so dirty.

Having a big, strong man like you, inside my ass, giving me an ass pounding."

I picked up speed in her.

Soon my balls were slapping her thick ass, while my dick plunged in and out.

She snarled when I picked up speed; her breathing becoming ragged, mixed in with screams and the sounds of wild beasts.

"Jam that cock in my caboose!"

She ordered again, and started screaming.

I couldn't get over how tight she was.

Even after all these years, I was amazed.

I just wanted to anally fuck her all day long, just to feel that amazing monster-sized mound.

"Harder, baby. Show me how much you've been suffering all these years. Show me your frustration, your pent up, repressed, sexual desire."

With her voice at it's all time most seductive, and the lust clearly consuming her like the lake itself, I decided to let go.

I listened to her words and did as she asked.

I was going to be extra rough with her.

I sent another thrust into her, bucking my hips wildly, but this time I actually jerked her body back into me.

Satana loudly gasped in surprise.

I pulled out of her, then mercilessly speared into her, jamming my cock so hard and quick up her ass, I felt my body tremble from the force.

"Show me how bad you've wanted me all these years." Her breathing quickened even further.

I pulled out, then slammed into her again, this time even harder and more merciless than last time.

Satana shrieked and moaned.

"Show me how bad you wanted to be inside me." She continued to encourage, drawing out more of my sexual tension.

I fucked her harder.

She screamed louder than last time, but her juicy hips were still bouncing and dancing at super speeds.

She needed no further encouragement from there.

All my desires for her had been unbound.

And I was going to show her just how much I missed her.

She threw a string of constant grade-A swears out most of them being 'fuck' and 'shit' repeated over and over and over again, in a very horse voice.

She turned to look back at me with tears rolling down her cheeks, and screamed my name at the highest form of pleasure while I jackhammered her generous bulb.

Blood started to trinkle from her crack; dripping down onto my cock.

"Please, please," she repeated in desperation, teeth clenched, "don't hold back. I want all of your frustration and lust."

I was trying to catch my breath, and I reached my max speed and strength.

Her screaming was non-stop now, endless and without even the slightest bit of a pause.

She screeched my name at the top of her lungs, only to gush all around me and the couch.

I pulled out of her mound, and came all over the outside of her sweet ass.

Now that we had finished having sex, I started to feel bad and wondered if I went to far.

"Are you okay?" I asked, pulling out of her.

She turned to face me, tears falling, and blood clearly seeping onto my couch.

What had I done?

"That felt really good." She panted. "Never been fucked that hard, except once."

I was relieved she found it more pleasurable than painful.

She threw herself into me, and I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her forehead.

"I'm never being that rough with you again. I love you."

"I love you, too." She panted out.

"Don't say that. I loved it."

She pushed herself further against my body, and deeper and further into my arms, resting her head on my chest.

"You're beautiful." I whispered quietly into her ear, parting a few mouse strands of hair from her face.

"I'm happy you think I'm attractive."

She licked my chest.

I leaned my head against hers.

We just sat there on the couch, cuddled up together and enjoying each other's company.

All I wanted was to feel her naturally hot flesh, against mine.

I still had some candles and incense from when I had gone shopping, I think I still had enough to try this again.

So I got dressed and tried again.

I had her wait in the second bedroom and put her gown back on, but told her not to worry about cleaning herself up from our fluids, and to wait, since I had something planned for her in the bedroom.

Once I had finally overwhelmed the room with a variety of different scents, I then went to the second bedroom and took her by the hand.

She immediately started to snuff around; a look of delight spreading across her candy apple red face.

I led her to the kitchen first.

Maybe it wasn't a romantic dinner awaiting her, but I hoped a romantic breakfast could be a good substitute.

When we reached the table, she sat down, and I scooted her seat into the table.

She stared at the plate of bacon, eggs, sausage and hash-browns, then unwrapped her napkin to reveal the silverware inside it.

Everything had already been cut up for her.

"You did this all, for me?" She asked, practically speechless from what I had done.

"I had been planning this.

I wanted to show you a good time since we never had the chance to go out."

Satana was beaming twenty-four-seven, looking at all the candles that had been lit up all around her.

"Would you feed me?" She asked, her voice soft and smooth.

I nodded my head happily.

I pulled a seat next to her and say down, right beside her.

I took her fork, then, while she locked onto my eyes, stabbed the fork into the eggs and brought it up to her mouth.

She opened her mouth, and took the food in, chewing thoroughly, a lot more than I usually would.

"You're so sweet." She touched my cheek with her hand, but then opened again as the fork approached her mouth once more.