A Gift from Hell Ch. 02: Satana Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She devoured the eggs from the fork, chewing and then swallowing.

She opened her mouth again, awaiting the next bite.

I stabbed the fork into a piece of sausage, then brought it to her mouth.

When the sausage had been fully chewed and swallowed, Satana pulled me closer, closing her mouth.

"You're a good cook." She winked.

"Well, thank you." I blushed.

"Let me do something for you?"

"Like what?" I stared, puzzled.

I thought Satana was out of tricks, but then, coming forth from her lips, was a several inch, black tongue, with a slight point on the end.

She leaned forward slightly into me, and dragged it across my lips.

I fell back in the chair, caught off guard and somewhat creeped out, and hit the hard floor, groaning in pain.

"I-I'm so sorry, baby!" She spat out.

I just lay there, but then rose up to my feet, rubbing the back of my head while staring at her long tongue.

It must have at least been an inch or three longer than my own dick.

I felt kind of upstaged by it.

She took her tongue back into her mouth with a loud 'slurp', then it seemed like her tongue had returned to normal size.

Having regained my composure, I took the fork into my hand and resumed feeding her.

She never took her eyes off me.

She had allowed herself to become completely lost in my gaze.

"I love you." Her words were smooth.

I kissed her shoulder.

Once she finished her plate, I led her to the bathroom, where I had prepared her a nice, hot, bath, covered in rose petals and milk and honey scented bubbles.

She inhaled the scent, let a loud 'MMmmm' out upon the scent filling her nostrils.

I removed her see-through gown from her pregnant body.

I stripped myself of all of my clothes, then walked up to the big, lotus tub, helping her in.

Her mouth dropped open when she felt the heat, but then she relaxed, gently sitting in the tub with me.

Releasing her hands, I took a bottle of liquid, minty soap and squired it into my hands, lathering it into a soap form before touching her elephantine knockers.

"You're going to make me wet..."

She closed her eyes to my touch, relaxing while my hands went to work; massaging her breasts.

I leaned forward placing my lips around her neck, kissing the fiery flesh that I had become used to feeling.

She sighed in pleasure.

"I wish we never had to be a part.." She mused.

"Sweetie, kiss my nipple."

I did as she ordered.

I pushed my lips against her left nipple, kissing it lovingly.

She shuddered.

She was so sexual.

Most might think negative of her got this, but I realized, like she told me when we first met, her sex drive was very high.

Satana had a strong lust and desire for sex that overshadowed any woman I had ever met.

But I understood.

She was a demon.

She needed sex more than most people.

It hit me then, that when I first met her downtown, that she had gone unfulfilled.

No one had engaged in sexual activity with her, and that was why she was so aggressive when we got back to my apartment.

Then again, she also said she had been waiting years to have sex with me. So maybe it was the heat of finally having that chance.

"I'm getting so wet." She wrapped her arms around me.

"I feel bad. I don't want to make this all about a good fuck.

You went through all this trouble...Just to welcome me home."

I really wasn't complaining though.

Yes, I have lesser limits than her, I got tired faster, and this would probably be close to our last time having sex for the day.

"I'm so selfish." Her tone dropped.

I pulled my mouth from her nipple, and slid my hand into the water, curled all fingers but my left index, then slid my finger into her opening.

She whimpered.

"You're not selfish. You're just more durable than us humans are.

You need more pleasure then we do."

I understood her pain.

When she was gone, it was nearly impossible for me not to think about sliding into her, and pumping in and out of her gorgeous body.

"Your finger feels good." She spoke into my ear.

I took my finger away.

"Ride me." I stared her in the face, but then I gave her a look of permission, urging her to use me to fulfill her needs.

"Thank you, my love."

She took my stick into her hand, stroked it up and down in the water, then led me into her slippery tunnel.

I grabbed her sides, holding onto her, extending my length inside of her while she pushed her hips against me, backing herself into my pole.

Satana removed one hand from my waist, reaching her hand back to her hair, and pushing her long black hair back, only to return her hands to rest on me.

She bounced her hips gently on me, lifting herself up and down slowly, at a relaxed rate.

I gazed up at her face, watching her mouth open slightly while she gently bounced up and down in brief bursts.

"Unhh..." Her tone was quiet.

She started to pick up speed and power, her bursts become more frequent and higher.

She leaned down slightly so her breasts were in my face, giggling when they started smacking my chest, giving a small wink.

"Just as tight as ever." I breathed.

"Tight just for you." She giggled more.

She pushed forward onto me, stimulating my raging member further with her hips, grinning widely at me the while time.

She placed both hands on her breasts, and squeezed them, making sure I was watching, then moaned loudly in pleasure at her own touch.

I pushed her hands away, and grabbed both tits, pushing them against each other and then bouncing them in my hand.

She successfully lured me in.

She reached both hands down and grabbed my chest, soon getting even more aggressive.

Pushing her butt back, far against me, she leaned forward and just grinded her ass over my cock, leaning down to engage in a fierce kiss.

She jammed her tongue violently down my throat, I choked, but wiggled against her tongue, rubbing and pulling on her bosoms.

She lustfully Frenched me for a long time for seconds, but then came back up, sat up, and bounced up and down.

Her sounds of pleasure were growing loud while she bounced higher into the air, only to come back down again.

She stopped; her riding ceasing and she just grinded her ass hard against me.

Grinding herself on me, Satana's tongue flipped out of her mouth; dripping with saliva with each time her ass backed into my cock.

It wasn't long till she was riding again.

She dug her nails into my chest, riding with no further pauses, and being anything BUT gentle.

Her tongue extended.

It was the same trick she had done from before, her tongue growing impossibly long.

Her tongue darted towards my face, but her expression, her look of reassurance and comfort, managed to shake my uncertainty away, and I opened my mouth for her black tongue.

I went red when I felt it bulge inside my mouth, but kept reminding myself it was the tongue of my beautiful, loving Satana.

I sucked on her tongue, closing my eyes, still playing with her marshmallow-textured breasts.

As absurd as our sexual activities were becoming, I was trying to be open to Satana's new experiments.

"I can't get enough of you."

Her voice shook with pleasure, a moan almost stopping her words.

She bucked herself wildly.

She wasn't short on her moans, and by now they were deep and guttural, making it quite clear that she was nearing the end of her endurance.

She swirled her long, black tongue around in my mouth, then proceeded to shove it down my throat.

It was the weirdest thing I ever felt.

And yet, it was kind of arousing.

I sucked harder on her tongue; wanting to do everything I possibly could do, to please my possible-future wife.

Her tits bounced up and down; trembling with the rest of her body, and pounding down painfully onto me with their massive weight.

I swallowed.

I felt like if I didn't, I'd choke on her drool. And there was certainly a lot of that dripping off her tongue.

Her tongue continued to bulge in my mouth.

Finally, with one last bounce, we both came.

Satana burst around me, and I released my hot liquid deep into her, filling her up with semen.

She climbed off me, then lay down on top of me, pushing her jumbo marshmallow jugs against me, still exploring my mouth with her extra long tongue, and snuggled me.

She was enjoying it, but so was I.

She closed her eyes, and so did I; we were just tasting each other.

I blushed by how turned on I was by this, and blushed even harder when I moaned, feeling her tongue travel deep down my throat. I wasn't much of a moaner.

I gagged, and she quickly pulled her tongue back up, so it only wandered around where my tongue was.

She pulled her tongue out of my mouth, and grinned.

"I can see your vanilla floating around." She commented; her voice shaking with laughter.

"And I can see yours floating around." I laughed.

We both broke out into laughter.

We laughed, and laughed, and laughed, even though it wasn't really that funny.

"I needed that fuck." She panted.

"You went crazy." I was still laughing.

"My pussy was aching." She pouted.

"Is it still aching?" I tilted my head.

Satana looked away, averting her gaze.

Obviously so.

She didn't want to make our relationship seem entirely based on sex

I respected that. But I also respected she had an extremely sexual and lustful nature, that her needs were much greater than mine.

I reached my right hand up, and placed it under her chin, making her look at me.

She had a look of guilt on her face.

I reached my left hand down, and thrust it into her still messy, pussy, curling all but two fingers, and fingered her sweet little cunt.

It didn't take long before the sounds of pleasure and desire escaped her black lips again.

"You're so good to me, sweetie."

She spoke in a honeyed voice.

I kissed her.

I fingered her for a few minutes, and then she filled the tub up even more with her nectar, while singing her beautiful songs of pleasure.

I took her left breast and brought it to my mouth.

Her mouth opened to let a moan out, and she reached down, grabbing my cock, stroking it.

"Damn, I love you." She grinned wide.

I removed my mouth from her nipple, and came back for a quick suck; a 'kissing' sound being made when I suckled on her.

She panted in ecstasy, stroking my dick harder, pulling me forward to bury me and trap me in her tits.

She chuckled deeply, only to moan again.

"You're such a good tit sucker." She breathed. "My thirsty man. Mmm. Suck those fat tits."

I sucked harder; wanting her milk to fill my mouth.

I was thirsty for her, again.

I squeezed on her nipple with my mouth; breathing heavy against her gelatinous flesh.

I wanted her milk. I wanted every last drop of her milk.

She let out a deep, pleased breath; pleasure clear on her features.

"Pinch my nipples." She ordered.

I grabbed her free breast with my other hand, and pinched her nipple hard, causing her to both cry out, and her milk to shoot out into my face.

She stroked me up and down quicker, practically shaking my pole in her hands with how roughly she was jerking me off.

I felt a large stream of milk run down my throat. This made me sigh in delight.

Her rich milk.

"Suck harder. Pull my nipples off, baby."

I did as she asked.

I suckled harder, pulling hard on her nipple with my mouth, tugging her breast forward with my pull.

She screamed.

I felt her stroking increase.

My cock was getting so hot.

I was so close to jizzing all over in the tub.

"I want your jizz in my mouth."

She breathed; her fingers gently massaging the head of my meat while she jerked me.

She stroked me up and down slowly with her hand, and whipped her head back.

I suckled and suckled, but it wasn't long before Satana arched her back, and squirted rapidly in the tub.

"Even sucking my tits you make me explode.." She laughed deeply.

I leaned back in the tub, that way Satana would be able to reach my erection without having to bend down too much.

Her belly had to have been heavy.

"I'm just so horny." She spoke, leaning her face towards my meat.

She didn't bother licking, and instead just grabbed my dick in her left hand and took me directly into her watering mouth.

Satana sucked aggressively, feasting like a person who had been starving themselves like a week.

She bopped her head up and down quickly, slurping and sucking loudly without a damn in the world.

"Fuck.." She moaned over my dick.

She stroked up and down, while her head bopped up and down on my organ, slurping loud on the head, and then taking more of me in.

"Mmmph!" She moaned again.

"That feels so good." I panted.

She moved her mouth up and down my shaft, taking me deeper into her mouth.

She seemed to grow hungrier by the second, because she was bopping and sucking as quick as she could.

I felt a little bit of precum come out.

She pulled her head away, coming up for some much needed, desperate air, smiled over at me, then dive back down again; her starving mouth taking me back in.

She jerked her head up and down; breathing breathlessly against my dick and growing even sloppier by the minute.

I just lay there; watching her gargantuan, wet, shiny tits heaving up and down with her aggressive sucking.

Her moaning grew shallower as she took me further down her throat, deep throating me.

I slid a hand down under the water and fingered her snatch with my index finger, to help further stimulate her desire.

She gasped loudly, then took me as deep as she could.

I fingered her faster; thrusting my finger in and out of her slippery, wet cunt.

I tried to resist my urges to come in her mouth.

I wanted to please her and help her release as much desire that she had.

But I couldn't take it anymore.

Letting out one, last, final heavy breath, I erupted inside her mouth; filling her up with hot jizz.

Satana gagged, and let out a muffled shout, but she tried to swallow every last drop of vanilla.

When I pulled out of her mouth, I had a string of come sticking to my head.

She engulfed me with her whole mouth again, and sucked, and sucked, and sucked; she sucked every tiny last drop out, and cleaned my head with her tongue.

I was still hard.

"This is the last time for the day.

After this, I need to rest.

I can only go so many times in one day."

She looked disappointed, but that quickly faded away when she leaned forward, making her colossal tits sandwich my stick.

"I fucking love you, baby."

Her voice trembled with joy while she licked her lips.

She jiggled her boobs against my erection, slapping my buried cock with her humongous walls of pillow-soft flesh.

She started grinding her body, which in turn made her hooters grind against my cock.

"You like that, baby?" Her voice was seductive.

I expelled. "Words can't describe..."

The feeling, it made me feel like I was melting. Her jiggly soft flesh sandwiching my organ, grinding against it, and that naughty, yet innocent smile she had on her face.

It was amazing.

She devoured me into her mouth again, still bouncing her bazookas up and down on my dick.

I bit my lip from all the pleasure she was giving me.

"Did you ever think you'd bang a girl like me?"

She inquired; her voice mischievous while she popped my cock out of her mouth.

"Never." I exhaled. "But, shit, how glad I am to have. Fuck every other girl out there. You're perfect for me."

I saw her smile broaden. It revealed her flawlessly white teeth.

"Honey, you'll have an EXTREMELY active sex life with me around."

I didn't doubt that.

Satana was a sheer fiend when it came to sex. She wasn't only aggressive and gave me the best nights of sex of my entire life, but her drive was so high that it seemed like our sex was nearly endless.

I was going to be all milked out for the night.

She bounced her flesh bags on me a while longer, but then gripped her tits, holding them together.

"Titfuck me!" She ordered.

I slowly moved myself up and down between her bosoms, thrusting up and down, buried beneath her unbelievable amounts of cleavage.

"Mm..." She purred. She licked the tip.

She pushed my hands away, then, using her melons, held my manhood firmly in her softies, and then grabbed both of her boobs, held them firmly, then started to push them up and down, adding immense friction.

I sucked in a deep breath, then exhaled sharply.

Satana's smile seemed to increase on her face while she shook her bells up and down; keeping my man-rod perfectly squashed and smeared between her.

"Shit.." I forced out of my mouth.

"I want it all out." She smirked.

She stopped shaking her bags up and down and simply massaged me slowly with each bosom.

"I'm gonna come all over you."

"Mmm...Promise?" She moaned.

She quickly went back to shaking up and down with me in between, determined to make me release release my spunk all over her.

"Look at me.." Her voice was silky smooth.

I looked into her eyes, reaching my left hand to cup her beautiful cheek, and just rub my fingertips along it's corners.

Her breathing was ragged.

Soft, delicious little moans escaped her plump lips, and sweat trailed down her features, right on down to her precum drizzled bra busters.

"So hungry for your vanilla drink."

She pushed out of her wearisome mouth.

The heat in my body became too unbearable and I knew that was the end of my final session for the day.

"Come for me, my love."

I bit down hard on my lip, and erupted right then, when she opened her mouth.

I spurted repetitively all over her super-sized milk tanks; sighing a heaving breath of relief from releasing my mess.

I was completely breathless and exhausted beyond any fatigue I felt before.

She swallowed what jizz she could, licked her spicy lips, then blew a hot breath onto my flaccid cock.

She nodded in satisfaction.

I had covered her tits in sticky seed; trails and drops sticking to her breasts and nipples, and even her hair, nose and cheeks.

Panting and sucking in air, Satana leaned her head against my shoulder in contentment.

"Thank you." She spoke into my ear.

She nuzzled again my shoulder, planting small kisses on my flesh to show her appreciation for helping her relieve herself.

I leaned my head back against the wall, just closing and resting my eyes.

"It feels so good to have sex again."

She mused.

When we got out, we dried off, but we didn't even bother putting on clothes and getting dressed again.

I was exhausted.

We headed back to the room and I crawled in bed, in need of another nap.

"I can't sleep without my bear."

"Bear?" She rose a brow, confused.

"You.." My voice fell soft and tender.

She shook her head with a wide, white smile, then grabbed me tightly with both arms, and pushed herself against me.

"My love.." She murmured, lovesick.

She drew in close, and our lips locked.

We kissed each other slowly and relaxed, in a controlled kiss.

I loved the texture of her spicy lips.

I fell asleep cuddled up with Satana as the only thing to keep me warm during the stormy, freezing, cold winter storm.

Her body kept every inch of my body perfectly heated, and I added extra warmth to her body.

When I woke up the next day, the first thing she did was treat me to some of her ever-oozing and ready, demon milk, letting me get my fill, which was a long good while.

Then she let me feast on her black peach, and then quenched my thirst with it's sweet juice.

Getting on her knees so I had entrance to her rump, Satana eagerly awaited my meat to impale her giant caboose.

I did, and sent my first strong thrust into her, making her yelp, before sending several other thrusts into her.

This was our first time doing doggy.