A Gift from Hell Ch. 03: Nearing the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satana sucked rougher on my sac, and yet I still felt no pain or discomfort, but soon she had released it from her mouth and brought her face back to my member; plopping me into her mouth and reinitiating her generous sucking.

Adding more energy to her sucks, she started to suck faster and rougher; bobbing her head up and down.

I reached my hand to her clit and started to rub it, in which she gasped from surprise.

She sucked harder; her melons heaving up and down with each bob of her head, and her golden eyes stared at me, locked onto my face while she treated herself to the head of my dick.

"You're so amazing." I quietly breathed.

Satana just pulled her mouth away; her tongue emerging from her mouth and licking the tip of the head, and then all around it, until finally she licked and sucked all around the shaft; pumping me with her red hand.

"I'll end up coming if you keep this up." I warned while I kept steady eye contact with her.

I think my words had the opposite affect, because soon Satana was becoming the ultimate blow job machine and set aside focusing on just the head, and took more of me into her mouth, being only moments away from deep throating me.

"Mmm.." She bobbed her head faster. "Delicious cock.."

As Satana moaned on my member, she stuffed me deeper into her mouth until she had me as far as she could possibly fit me into her mouth.

I felt it building up, and soon, as Satana's sloppy sucking sounds intensified, I burst in her mouth; hitting her with several spurts until I was emptied out.

She gagged, but then swallowed it all down her throat, and let out long pants of exhaustion as she took my cock out of her mouth.

"I love you." She whispered in a creamy voice.

I pulled her down onto me, and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her as close as I could get her without having our child, that she was carrying, get in the way.

"I love you, too." I yawned lightly.

"Still tired?" Her voice was still creamy in sound; pleasant to the ears.

"Maybe I just need some coffee. Last night was just a really long night, you know?"

"I'll make you some." She softly caressed my cheek.

"I don't really want you to leave." I confessed with a smile.

"Baby.." She rubbed on my cheek further; her golden yellow eyes softening while a smile formed on her face.

I yawned again.

"I'm going to make you some coffee. I'm sorry if I wore you out, my love. Don't fall asleep while I'm gone." She kissed my lips slowly before getting up.

"Satana?" I called out to her.

"Yes?" She stopped about once she made it to the end of my nightstand and turned to look at me, still smiling.

"Could you put on that night gown? Just until I wake up."

She just expanded her smile; her black pitch-black lips curving upward and revealing her bright, white teeth while she pushed a moist strand of jet black hair out of her face.

"Yes, baby."

She headed to the closet and then came back out wearing a see-through, red satin night gown that showed her breasts, plump nipples, fat ass, creamy pussy and belly to me.

"I'll be back." She blew me a kiss.

She walked towards the door, and as she walked away, I watched as each thick cheek wiggled with each step that she took.

I let my head hit the headboard while I pulled the messy blankets that wreaked of sweaty sex and blood, and folded my arms behind my head, against the pillow, turning my gaze to towards the ceiling.

No matter how hard I tried, or even what I tried to think of for that matter, my mind was always wandering back to that fateful day that I arrived on that weird AngelFire website, the one that Satan had greeted me on and told me how supposedly he 'knew me' before I was even born. The same day that I met Satana and brought her back home for the fuck of my life.

It was so long ago.

It was really funny how much older I was now...And yet, Satana, Satana still looked the same; she still looked like the sexy, busty twenty something year old with red skin and ebony hair. The only thing that even changed was that her tits were even more whopping in size than they were that day, and her ass had grown as well, not to mention her huge, protruding pregnant belly. But what about Satan? Had he changed? Maybe the poor guy finally decided to call in quits realizing that he didn't stand a chance with Satana and Adramelech around.

I could soon smell the aromatic scent of Swiss mocha latte seeping underneath my door and finding its way into my bedroom and right into my nostrils. All it did was fuel my thirst.

After a few more moments, Satana came back into the room; her boobs bouncing behind her see-through gown with each step that she took.

"Hope I didn't take too long." She spoke gently.

"Not at all." I smiled.

"Here's your coffee. Careful; it's hot." She handed it to me once she was close enough.

I took the blue ceramic mug and took a few sips.

She lay down on the bed; snuggling up against me with her head nuzzling affectionately against my chest.

"I'm happy you're mine." I heard her whisper.

"I'll always be yours." I spoke softly; reaching my left hand to pull the busty demon closer.

"My man.." Her voice drifted.

"Chris. I was thinking maybe we could go to the park later or maybe go out on another date."

"But aren't you expecting, soon?"

"Honey," her eyebrows lowered, "I can still do things..."

"I just.." I sighed and averted my gaze. "I worry. Like, what if your water breaks and I can't get you to the hospital?"

"I'll be fine." Her lips hit mine.

I kissed her; leading my left hand to her left cheek and gently cupping it with my hand.

She pulled her lips away after a few seconds.

"Okay. I guess we could go and do something later. I need to wake up more, first."

She laughed. "I'm still surprised intense morning sex wasn't enough to wake you up. I'd think with all that pounding you did you'd be full of energy by now."

"Sorry." I laughed embarrassed.

"Mm.." She nuzzled against me once more; making herself more comfortable around me and wrapping her arms around my waist; pushing her head against my chest.

"We'll have a fun day together." I said.

"I bet.." She nuzzled me still.

"At least I don't have to do anything all week." I smiled.

"Yes.." She moved her face towards my bare chest and covered it in hot kisses. "All mine...All this week

"So what do you want to do first?" I gazed down at her.

"I can think of a few things." She giggled darkly against my chest. "But I think I'd rather wait till later for that. Let's go out for a quiet lunch together. Unless you'd like to wait and go for dinner."

"For some reason, I think I'd rather go out for dinner."

"Mm. Okay, baby. We could go and do something else until then.." She kissed my nipple.

"Have you ever been sailing on the sea?" I asked.

"No." She rubbed against me.

"I was thinking," I took a sip of my coffee, "maybe we could go sailing at the beach."

"That sounds kind of romantic." She beamed.

"All right." I reached a hand to her head and ran my hands through her soft, ebony hair. "We'll go sailing and go to the park."

"Sounds wonderful." Her lips curved upwards and took the shape of a smile while she coated my chest further in black lipstick marks.

I took another sip of my coffee, but then reached it towards my nightstand and sat it down, turning back over to face Satana, and letting my head hit the pillow again while she led her plump, black lips further down my chest, and down towards my stomach.

We spent a little more time lolly gagging in bed, mostly thanks to me and my lack of desire to actually get up and start the day, and then got naked, well, I already was naked, and headed into the shower together. Once we had finally gotten out of the shower, it was time to get dressed and get the day started since there was a pretty big one waiting for us.

I wasn't too picky with my outfit, although Satana seemed to be in an eager mood to pick something out for me and chose an old navy blue shirt that I used to wear about two years before I had even met her. It still fit. And of course she picked out the pants, picking my Wrangler's over my Levi's.

I figured one good turn deserved another, so I helped her out with her outfit, as well.

As with pretty much all pregnant women, Satana had grown too large for most of her old, favorite clothes, and couldn't don anymore of her skin-tight leather outfits. I knew that she was probably bothered by this, because Satana was the type of woman who took great pride in the way her body was built, and showing off the curves of her breasts and her attention-grabbing round butt was always something she had enjoyed. Now, by no means did this mean she was loose, shit; she permanently broke a guy's hand when he tried to touch her tits. She knew she was sexy and was proud of that. But now? Well, she still had pretty high confidence in her appearance, but I was seeing some small signs that she wasn't AS confident in herself as she was. While she had no regrets about carrying a child, she was somewhat saddened by the fact the only time she could dress 'sexy', was around me in the house, while all the other clothes she wore were more 'attractive' than they were 'sexy'. Maternity clothing didn't excite her.

Really it didn't make much sense to me. When she had first came back about two months ago, Satana was her usual self. She carried her weight with her head held high and wasn't shy about teasing me with her body, in fact, and knew that I'd like it, she knew I'd find her newest asset, her big belly, a turn on. So why the sudden change? Maybe it wasn't that, maybe she was worried about how others who weren't me, would look at her.

"How about this dress?" I picked up a hanger bearing an obsidian baby doll dress with thin shoulder straps.

Satana seemed to approve, and nodded her head.

"You'll look great in this." I kissed her lips briefly. "It'll accommodate the color of your hair perfectly."

"You're so sweet.." She purred and reinitiated the kiss.

Our lips remained locked onto each other's for a good few moments, and I wrapped my arms around her while I shut both eyes to enjoy her loving kiss.

Satana pulled her lips away; her taste lingering in my mouth.

"Will you help me with panties?" She inquired with a tilt of her head.

"I'd love to." I said.

"Thank you, sweetheart."

I headed towards the dresser that we shared together and went through the bottom drawer where she always put her clean panties, thongs and G-strings at.

"Why not wear a G-string today?"

"Would you want me to?" She inquired; moving closer towards me.

"I think it'd be sexy." Was my reply.

"All right." She nodded.

I reached into the drawer and went through her carefully folded and organized pairs of underwear and grabbed a G-string that was slightly see-through. I handed the G-string to her and she immediately slid them up her legs and over her black cherry.

Going through the second drawer, I pulled out a black button-up bra in which the cups were too small and would leave a generous portions of her pendulons exposed, although they'd still be covered up by her baby doll dress, even if her monster boobs would be stretching the fabric. I handed her the skimpy, sexy bra, and she put it on; only half of her breasts being covered while a very generous portion showed off her bright red skin.

"I'm going to end up taking you to bed again." I told her with a laugh escaping my lips.

"Is you dick getting hard?" She inquired.

I felt a twitch when she asked.

"I think so.." I looked away and laughed again at how already I was wanting her again.

"I could blow you again."

"No." I gazed back at her. "We're going out, remember?"

"But, your cock." She persisted with a light frown on her face.

"Satana, it'll go away."

"All right." She surrendered.

Once I had helped her pick out a pair of short socks to go with a pair of sexy black strap-on heels, I handed her the black baby doll dress and then pulled out a pair of black boxer briefs and black dress socks.

I put the boxer briefs on and then my socks.

I leaned towards Satana's stomach, and kissed it gently while I reached a hand forward to rub it around in a circle. Even if I had a pregnant fetish, that still didn't change the fact that I was ecstatic that I was about to be a father, and even though our child had yet to be born; I still loved him, or her.

"I'm sure the little hell-spawn will be giving me a hard time later." She humorously spoke.

"Has it been hitting you harder?" I tilted my head.

"Here and there." She said.

"Does it hurt a lot?"

"Nothing I can't handle." She stated in a proud and certain, sounding tone.

Once I had put the last of my clothes on with a pair of dark brown timberlands to complete the look, I grabbed the keys to my red 1991 Mustang and grabbed Satana's hand, walking towards the vehicle while I held her hand. I opened her door for her first, then, once I had buckled her up, went back to my side of the car and got in, put the keys in and started the car up, backing out of the driveway.

"It's great not having to worry about getting raped." I said; my lips shaking with laughter.

"Fuck those bitches. As long as I'm around, they won't get twenty fucking feet near you." She growled.

I reached a hand over towards her left thigh and gently ran it up and down, to which she gave a sigh of sexual satisfaction. I just laughed silently to myself, but pulled my hand away from her leg before I ended up getting her anymore worked up. That wouldn't do since we were in the car about to go spend a long day together.

We drove along the road until we arrived at Ray's Rent-A-Boat, where we parked and started to get out, but we stopped when we received a visit from a familiar face.

"Adramelech?" I looked at him curiously.

"I've come bearing news." He spoke calmly while he rested his hands in his pockets.

"What's going on? Why are you even here?" Satana drew closer towards here.

"My Lady," he politely addressed her, "things are even worse off than they were two months ago. Your father is only moments away from starting the apocalypse."

"What the hell?" I clenched my fists and shook my head.

Adramelech laughed quietly at my ironic and humorous choice of swear.

"This can't be." Satana's voice lowered, but I still heard it.

"Princess Satana, I'm hosting a secret meeting tonight in my chambers. Bifronse and other of our kind who have turned our back on Lord Lucifer's side, will be gathering to discuss how to combat this."

"Wait a second!" I pointed my index finger at him. "Why do you even care?"

I could understand Satana, a little. But why Adramelech? Yeah; he was a cool guy in my book, one of the good demons, which should have been impossible, but I had no idea why he was so concerned about the planet, about all the humans in general. What was it to him?

Satana glanced at me.

"I have my reasons." He simply replied.

"Princess Satana, I'd very much like for you to attend this meeting. It is of the utmost importance."

"I'll attend. Adramelech, tell me," she said, "what time should I be there?"

"One o'clock our time." He answered.

"I'll be there."

"Very good, Princess."

"Now," I interrupted the conversation, "if you'll excuse the two of us, we're going on a date. So please step aside."

"But of course." He gave a short bow. "I'll see you then, Your Highness."

We watched as he evaporated into a black mist and faded away in only a few mere seconds.

"Let's go." I grabbed her hand.

We walked towards the small red building, and stepped foot onto the stairs that were connected to the dock-fashioned ground that led to the store. The namesake stood proudly on a sign that looked like old worn-out paper, as typically seen on movies when a pirate holds a map. There was two lifesavers, and there was oars on each of the two front windows.

"So, this is the place?"

"I thought you knew everything about me?" I looked at her surprised.

"I...I'm sorry." Her voice cracked.

"H-hey! What's wrong? I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything. Are you crying?"

"I'm sorry. I'm forgetting a lot of stuff lately. I hope you won't hold it against me."

"Hold it...Come on. Calm down."

I wasn't sure what to really do, though, probably just a natural instinct, I stopped my approach to the store and brought her into my arms, fighting her tits to position her a specific way I could hug her.

She was so busty it made it kind of hard to hug her by normal means. She wrapped her arms around me and leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Shh. Look, you haven't done anything wrong, okay?"

She didn't say anything in return, instead, she increased her grip on me and tried to bury her face into my shoulder for comfort.

It was probably the whole pregnant thing messing with her hormones. No one got that upset over being forgetful, and the way that she took it, it was like she had just been told she was a complete fucking moron.

"Please don't cry." I whispered into her ear; increasing my grip on her body.

"I-I'm sorry." Her voice seemed to calm.

I kissed her lips slowly and softly, attempting to further calm her down, and she returned my kiss; kissing back sweetly for a few moments.

Once I noticed her tears had dried, I pulled my lips away and we resumed our way onto the store.

The inside of Ray's Rent-A-Boat, looked like pretty much any boat store. Most of the boats were kept carefully on high wooden shelves. A sword fish statue greeted anyone who would walk through the door, sitting right on the corner of the left.

I heard the sound of a bell jingling above us once we had set foot into the building.

"Typical Ray," I thought out loud. "He's got the same Caribbean music playing as always."

There were a few framed photos hanging on the wall that dated back to '47, and while most of them were of him on the sea with a few buddies, there was one with him posing with a swordfish, a sawfish and even a great white. In all of the photos he was dressed up on a life jacket and was wearing a pair of black sunglasses and a bucket hat.

"Christopher?" I heard him while I gazed about at the photos.

I quickly averted my gaze from the photos that were hanging up and re-directed my gaze back at him, meeting with the smile that was growing on his face.

It was kind of strange seeing how much older and different he looked now. Whenever I thought of him, I pictured him being as young as he was when I was only two. And now here he was: Sixty seven years old without a single spot of black in his hair, and far more wrinkles then what he once had, and also had obviously out on more lbs than what he already had back then.

His clothes didn't change much, however. Living near the beach, he still wore his typical Hawaiian shirts. He was wearing the same orange shirt with Hawaiian hibiscus flowers on it. His hair also seemed even thinner, from what I could see under his matching bucket hat.

"Christopher. Good to see you. I hardly recognized you. You've really grown, haven't you? Seems like it was just yesterday you were two."

"Yep." I grinned. "Fully grown up now."

"And who might this fine young woman be?" His dark green eyes hit Satana's face.

"Lucy." She lied.

"Lucy?" His smile grew. "What a pretty name. You a friend of Christopher's? Nah. You look like you're more than that!"

"She's fiancée." I said.

Satana glanced at me with a look of surprise on her face.

"Fiancée? HAHA! Little Chris gonna get married. I'm Ray, nice to meet you, Lucy. Congratulations, lad. I'm sure you two will make a fine couple."

"Well, I'm sure you know why we're here, Ray."

"That's right!" He dramatically smacked his face. "You need a rental, isn't that right, Chris?"