A Gift from Hell Ch. 03: Nearing the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHH!" She came. She came hard; spasming and curling her toes; thick goo exploding from her black cherry and coated me in her sticky, delicious treat.

"Mmmnghh...Baby...You fuck so good.." She mewed.

I jerked her back and forth with my thrusts; expelling heavily against her neck while listening to her own shallow breathing. I felt like I was hit hard by the sun on one of those familiar hundred degree weather days that I had experienced so many times as a child during summer.

I could feel the heat all over my body, and I felt like I had gotten a fucking sunburn.

"Are you okay?" She inquired; her breathless voice full of concern.

"Y-ye-yeah." I gave a half nod.

"A-are you sure?"

"Just a little hot."

"I'm sorry, honey...Its my fault."

"N-no! Satana..."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, during our rough sex, right as I was nearing the point of no return, ramming rigorously in and out of Satana, who should appear at the most inconvenient of times but Satana's ever-faithful, but oh-so ill-timing, guard; Adramelech.

"Oh, my sincerest apologies."

"D--damn it, Ad--Adre--Adramelech!" But Satana's voice was so weak and breathy from all her heavy moaning and screaming that she barely sounded intimidating.

"D--DUDE!" I strained. "What the fuck is wrong with you? S--stop looking at her!"

Quickly Adramelech averted his gaze, which gave me enough time to pull out of Satana and sigh in disappointment that I was forced to restrain hold back all the hot come that was ready to blast into my demonic lover.

Satana pulled the covers and blankets over her body; burning a few holes into the fabric while her body sizzled and stung with steam seeking to raise up from every area that sweat was hitting her.

"You can look." I grudgingly said; pulling the covers and blankets and a pillow over my unfulfilled rod.

Adramelech turned to face us and apologetically bowed, before lifting himself up, bringing his right hand towards his lips, and coughing in a rather important fashion as his eyes hit Satana.

"Your presence is needed in hell." He simply stated.

"Already?" I lowered my brows and pursed my lips in disappointment at his words.

"Why, yes. You see, the meeting is going to be starting any moment now, and we need our lady present there with us, as this meeting will be concerning all of those of us who are opposing His Majesty's decisions."

"I'll come back." She was quick to state, though her words came out more as a whisper since she was practically breathless.

"Yes. Princess Satana will be brought back as soon as this meeting has taken place and is over with."

Though Satana's words were assuring and comforted my worrying, I knew that time in hell was different than it was down here, and there was a really good chance that once she went back, that I wouldn't be seeing her again for a long time...I was only hoping that the time that it took would he ten fucking years or some bullshit like that...Shit, I wasn't going to stay young force for crying out loud.

"How long?" I demanded; my eyebrows de reading lower over my eyes while I slightly angled my head to the side; gazing at him doubtfully.

Satana glanced at me, then at him.

"Approximately five months, your time of course, Chris."

"WHAT?" I surprised even myself at the volume I managed.

Satana nearly jumped when and heard how my voice has deepened and how loud it has abrupt became: She wasn't use to hearing me yell.

"I understand your frustration, truly I do...And I do indeed sympathize with you, master Christopher, ever so much. But the fact does remain that we need Princess Satana, as she will be instrumental in what we have planned."

"Excuse me?" I wasn't like what I was hearing.

"You're excused, sir Chris."

"Quit fucking with me!" I snapped. "What the hell do you mean she'll be instrumental in what you have planned?"

"I cannot say anything more to you." He said.

"You bastard..." I rose from the bed; no longer giving a damn that I was naked and walked towards him in exaggerated steps that practically screamed my intentions towards him.

"You son of a bitch! You intend to use her, don't you? You're going to have her fight in this shitastic war...RISKING HER, life! What the FUCK is wrong with you? She's fucking PREGNANT!"

"Chris." She called me; no doubt fearing what was about to happen.

Adramelech merely gazed at my face with his black eyes; silent.

"Chris, sweetheart, it's okay...Please, calm down and don't do anything rash...Remember: He's the one who's saved you and protected you when I was away."

I didn't look at her, but her words were caught by my ears and made me stop and think back to the months ago that she was completely absent from my life, when she had sent him down to take over the role as my guardian Adramelech, and how he so adamantly fought, destroying all who sought to cause me harm.

Adramelech's head lightly tipped to the side while he rose his eyebrows up and slightly enlarged his eyes while he looked at me with his hands resting calmly at his sides.

"...I just," I whispered; my expression falling. "Why her? I don't understand why you need to take someone who's moments away from giving birth to become involved in something like this."

"Master Chris, I really do sympathize with you and I do indeed see this from your perspective, however," his pitch-black eyes glanced towards Satana, then returned their attention back to me, "this is simply too important for Her Highness not to be apart of. And, that aside...I'm fairly certain she wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

"You just...You.." I sunk my lips in and breathed heavily through my nostrils; attempting to cool my temper, "you better take care of her..."

"Master Chris," he placed a hand on my left shoulder, and his normally stoic face curbed upward into a smile that seemed genuinely sincere, "you have my upmost word that absolute NO harm will come to her, or your child...I stake my very life on this promise."

"See to it."

"I guess this is going to be goodbye for now, darling...I just wish we could have gotten to have that date."

"Yeah.." I glanced away.

"We will return in five months. In the mean time, Chris," he spoke, "I want you to be extra careful since this means that neither I nor Satana will be available to come to your aid should you have an unfortunate encounter with another demon, which I'm nearly positive will happen."

"Please stay safe.."

Satana approached me and trapped me in a hug that was made awkward by the angle that she was hugging me in, and briefly rested her chin on my shoulder while she sighed lightly in despair.

I started to hug back, but...She had already left.

I had a bad feeling about this, about what was going to happen next, and soon enough I was going to find out just what kind of hell truly awaited me..I only needed to keep my damn ass covered and watch out for any jackasses who didn't seem quite normal.

The day of the apocalypse was nearly at hand.