A Gift from Hell Ch. 03: Nearing the End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

"That was the plan." I joked.

"All right. I'll fix you right up, just you wait right here."

I watched as he walked away, and while I stood there patiently waiting, I felt Satana tug only left shoulder and whisper into my ear of something 'near us.'

"We need to go." She whispered again, but despite the hushed tone, her voice sounded urgent.

"All right." I reluctantly agreed.

We left the store the while Ray was trying to choose us a boat, and walked out to the parking lot, go into the car, and then drove away while Satana seemed to grow more anxious.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Someone's following us."

"Who?"

"I think I know..." Her voice fell.

"Oh, Go...Don't tell me." I slammed my face into the wheel. "An acquaintance?"

"...I'm afraid so."

"I don't see what the point is in asking who it is," I laughed dryly. "I'll find out soon enough."

"Baby, I'm sorry." She touched my left arm.

I glanced at her when I felt her touching me, which resorted in a small sting and sizzle.

Once we had returned home, distraught over the fact the day I had planned to spend all of with her, was now ruined, I headed to the bedroom and just took off everything but my boxer briefs and flopped onto the bed with the back of my head hitting the pillow.

"So much for having a nice quiet date. All I wanted was to take her out sailing, go to the park, and take her out for dinner." I mumbled to myself.

"That asshole! He has to ruin everything! Why can't he just leave me alone?"

When I raised my voice to the point of yelling, I noticed that Satana was standing in the door way, and my sudden angry outburst seemed to frighten her.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"No." I spoke dully. "I'm not okay. I wanted to do something special with you. It's not everyday I get a week off or something where I can spend each of those days with you. And I missed plenty of time that I could have spent with you, because during that time, you were off attending personal affairs in hell..."

She slowly walked towards me and sat on the bed next to me. Once she was beside me, she started to undress and the only thing she left in was her skimpy bra and her tight G-string.

"Let's just lay low, for now." She turned to face me and massaged my chest.

"I'm just frustrated." I closed my eyes.

"I want to live peacefully with you, but all I've done by getting involved with you is taunted your father."

"I understand if you want to leave me." She looked away, and pulled her hands from my chest.

"No!" I quickly grabbed her hands. "I want you. I need you. I'm not giving you up just because he's become this desperate."

She returned her gaze back to mine and moved closer towards me; leaning her head onto the same pillow mine was on, and lied next to me; just gazing deeply into my eyes; her lips curving slightly while her face moved closer towards mine.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." I said. "Not now that I've met you, and been with you...That I know you exist."

"I love you." She quietly uttered.

"I love you, too." I returned.

"I'm going to go ahead and change since we're not going out right now."

She leaned her feet over the edge of the bed and got up, raising onto her feet and away, headed towards the close, and came back in a white dress that fell past her knees.

"I think I'm going to take another shower. I just want to relax."

"Go enjoy yourself." I told her.

"Thank you, sweetie."

She walked away and headed towards the bathroom, closing the door behind her, and soon I could hear the water turning on.

I flipped on the TV in my room, but out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw something, and it looked like it was heading right into the bathroom where Satana had just went to. I rose from the bed and decided to investigate, opened the bathroom door and entered the bathroom, looking all around. I stopped at the shower, but saw no one, except Satana.

Wait, did she still have on that dress? In the shower? She must have been really absent-minded as well to forget something like that.

Her back was turned against me, and I see that the dress was so wet, so soaked with all the water that was hitting it, that I could see her massive, wet, shinning butt stretching the fabric. I felt something spring up between my legs as I looked at her juicy, tantalizing red mound that I could see through the wet white dress. I quickly fiddled around with my belt, fighting my belt to get it off, then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulled my boxer briefs off, then my shirt and socks and shoes, then approached the shower and opened the door behind her, lifted her dress up enough I could get to her caboose, and pulled her G-string down her legs and then shoved my swollen, inflated cock-head into her asshole, drawing out a moan and gasp of surprise from the red-hot demon.

She turned to look at me; a moan escaping her mouth while her mouth opened enough that I could see her porcelain teeth that soon had grit together.

"Please, fuck me. Fuck my tight ass."

I grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed the rest of my dick into her asshole, stretching her crack with my length and then slowly sent my first thrust into her tight, wet asshole, pressing my chest against her back while she gripped the walls with her hands and gave a yelp.

"Fuck.." She sensually grunted and gave a slight push against me with her thick bulb.

I pulled out of her crack, only to thrust back in again while I felt the tightness of her ass increasing on my raging cock; her sphincter tightening.

"Oh.." She moaned quietly in pleasure.

I pulled out again, only to drive my dick back into her asshole with a quick buck of my hips and feel her push against my force again ; the fat on her ass jiggling slightly from my thrusts.

"B--baby...Oh yeah.." She breathed relaxedly, turning her face back towards the wall.

I dug deeper into her asshole, stretching it even further, to which Satana yelped again, only this time louder then the last, followed by a muffled gasp.

"My ass.." Her breathing quickened.

I started to increase my thrusts inside her ass, the pressure of my thrusts growing while I sped up slightly and added more power at her behest; my balls spanking against the now see-through dress.

"Fuck me like a dog. Please fuck me like a DOG!" She pleaded with the lust in her voice burning just as powerfully as ever.

I further increased my thrusts, and dug deeper and much more painfully into her crack; hearing her whimper and cry out; screaming in discomfort but also begging and pleading for me to take her to town.

"Ah-ahh!" She yelled.

My balls slapped harder against her ass while I bucked my hips quickly; sending thrust after thrust after into her tomato, granting her the rough ass-pounding she was begging me for, while I tried to stabilize my hands on the two mega red cheeks that were jiggling with each thrust I sent into her.

"Fuck, fuck FUCK! Oh, fuck.." Her seductive tone elevated between high and low.

I inhaled a breath, then exhaled; breathing in quick breaths while I pounded in and out of her, and yet I was only starting to near my max peak inside of her crack.

Satana cried out again; swear, or maybe the hot water droplets, trailing down her back and ass cheeks, but pushed her mega bubble against me; causing the fat on the cheeks to dance and jiggle while she let out moans that varied between soft and loud; only moments away from screaming louder.

"Ahh..Ahhh...Ahh...Yeah, baby, yea-ah!" She crushed her ass against my thrusts; her nails screeching against the tiles of the showers walls.

I added more force and energy to the ass pounding, and hit my peak; fucking the everlasting shit out of her while her elevating moans finally transitioned into nothing but screams and cries that almost blocked out the constant sound of 'bap, bap, bap, bap.

"AHHHHH, F--FUCK, yes!" She yelled.

She tried to hold on to the wall, but her arm strength faded, and she brought her hands to the shower floor where she kept herself up with her hands while she was brutally ass-fucked.

"Fucking shit..." Her voice became quiet and breathy; adorable and soft in sound.

Blood covered my cock from where I had once again split her ass open but Satana was enjoying every second of the roughness, even as she bled all over the place.

"B-baby, yes! yes! Ahhh..." She moved her hips harder; gliding her ass cheeks quicker.

Her moans got lower and more sexual as my thrusts continued, but I could already feel the familiar heat building up inside of my body as her soft moans grew longer and more lengthily.

I rammed in and out of her, jerking her body back and forth while she screamed as I rapidly stabbed in and out of her asshole drawing more and more drops of crimson out of her cracked asshole.

Her soft and delectable moans grew louder again; remaining lengthily but increasing in volume.

I squeezed her ass tightly, squeezing the fat flesh, and came hard inside of her while I jerked her butt upwards in a quick jolt; filling her back door with hot torrents of hot come. She gave a loud, staggering moan, and climaxed roughly all over the floor a second time. I pulled my dick out of her bloody bulb, and she rose to her knees and grabbed my cock; stroking it from head to base and even licking it a few times.

She pinned me to the shower floor; grabbing my left arm in a forceful grip and smirked while she lowered her ass towards my dick, taking it into her hand pushing it right into her wet, creamy jewel, moaning quietly once I was inside of her, and then grabbed my other hand, pinning it down as she started to move her hips; her quiet moaning slightly growing louder while she began to gyrate on me; stimulating my cock further.

"Ooh..." She moaned.

I gazed up at her while she leaned towards my face and bounced her butt on me so her tits would wobble and bounce in my face; grinning widely while she teased me and made me extend further inside of her fruit.

We finished up showering once we had fooled around and then headed to the bedroom where I got in bed while she put on a see-through red nightgown that accented her extremely curvaceous body, but wasn't wearing panties or a bra; so her juicy pitch-black pussy and plump inky colored nipples were showing.

She got in the bed next to me, but upon seeing me eying her breasts, which brought forth a smile onto her sexy full-lips, let the shoulder straps of her gown fall down, allowing her left breast to flop out, pulled me towards her, and lifted the gigantic bag of flesh into her hand.

"Drink, baby.." She whispered.

She let her breast fall down from her hand and bounce, and then I brought my face towards her swollen melon and took her big nipple into my mouth; causing her to shriek in pleasure immediately.

"Baby..." She reached a hand and rested it in my hair.

I gazed into her golden-yellow optics, suckling softly on her rock-like hard nipple with droplets of milk falling down my throat.

She reached a hand down between my legs; her hand rubbing the helmet of my dick and sending a slight burning sensation through my tool; exhaling a cold sigh and relaxing her eyes.

"I never told you this before, but sometimes I feel like I'm gonna come when you suck my tits so hard."

I stopped suckling on her and rose a brow at this revelation.

"Please don't stop, babe.." She begged.

I started suckling her again, but then started moving my head back; tugging hard on her nipple and stretching her breast; causing her to let out a sharp cry and grab my back.

"O--oh baby..." She moaned. "I love that!"

I pulled harder, and her teeth seemed to grind together, only for her mouth to open, and her left hand to slid past the bottom of her nightgown and rub against her snatch.

After a few more minutes, my teeth released her nipple from my teeth, and took my erection into my hand, sliding it into her core; sending my first thrust into her.

"Yes...Oh. My pussy.." She whispered; her hands reaching to her lactating breasts and grabbing and squeezing them in front of me.

I had hoped that it would be a fun filled day, and it was, in the essence that we had plenty of sex and cuddling, but I had had so many things planned and they were all ruined by someone apparently 'following us.'

So, we headed back home, and...The usual.

She exhaled a heavy breath as

she got on her knees, and turned to look at me, watching me as I pierced her pussy from behind, and let out a quiet moan.

I grabbed her from behind; grabbing her from just below her crushing-sized melons and bucked my hips; sending my first thrust into her; hearing a growl almost the second I hit the inside of her.

"Oh, oh yeah...OOOH!" She hissed in a deep voice grabbing my arms that were locked securely around her.

"Give it to me hard." She sloppily kissed my lips.

I sent a harder thrust into her, only to pull back out and go back in again; returning the wet kiss and closing my eyes to focus on the delicious texture of her plump, black lips.

I pressed my chest harder against her back while I held her firmly in place in a dominate hold that she seemed to be enjoying; inhaling and exhaling against her neck.

I felt strong in the way I had her; I had full control over her at this point, restraining her, and completely controlling the motion, but then reality was at the back of my mind, that she was granting me the opportunity to be the alpha, even though, if she wanted to, Satana could get sex from me, with or without my consent.

She broke our slow, controlled wet kiss, and turned her head back towards the wall while I pushed back into her again, and stabbed into her. She whined quietly upon feeling how rough I was getting.

"Oh, baby, oh! Oooooh! You know how I love it, yeah.." Her tone took upon a much more raspy sounding effect.

As I continued to ram her, my lips softly hit the side of her neck, and I kissed the bright red flesh; my lips sizzling from the contact. I trailed kisses up and down her neck, but then her shoulders as well.

I could hear the sound of myself sloshing around in her fiery snatch, and as I pulled the head out, only to rush it back into Satana's black fruit, the heat that I felt, that I thought that I'd be used to feeling from her womanhood by now, seemed to grow hotter until I began to sweat like the sun was baking me.

"O--OOOOH AHHNN!" She growled; panting in and grunting in a rather animalistic like fashion while she bounced herself against me; her lips curling upward to reveal her ultra white teeth.

"B--BABY!"

I forced out a rough breath as I journeyed back into her and then cane back out again; placing another kiss on the juicy solid black lips of my red hot pregnant demon lover and pushing in as much fiery passion as the scorching flames of her very home, all the while darting myself in and out of her creamy overflowing pussy that was sending waves of increasingly hot temperature throughout my body. The term 'hot sex' was more than an understatement in this case. But I knew Satana was keeping her hellish body heat at a minimum to keep from turning me into smothering ash; which she could easily do if she wanted, as terrifying as that thought was.

She kissed me back with ferocity; crushing her lips furiously against mine while her sweet cinnamon breath that I never grew tired of tasting or kissing, morning, noon and night, was being breathed in excess into my mouth as a result of the beautiful demonic princess trying to catch her dissipating breath.

Loud was the sound of her voice, despite how muffled her zealous moaning was inside of my hungry mouth and even as we kissed in rhythm, she continued to frantically move with my thrusts; her body almost moving faster than mine which wasn't much of a surprise given all of her natural abilities were enhanced beyond my physical level.

I finally released her from the dominant hold that I had her in, and she reached for my hands and led them towards her melons; making me touch her ink black nipples, which furthered her growing moans of pleasure.

The lustful kiss' flame seemed to burn down slightly, and soon our kiss had came to a slow respite in which the kiss turned into a slow, relaxed kiss no longer plagued by unquenchable lust.

Bucking my hips, I pulled momentarily out of her, but then jolted myself back in, and Satana, writhing in pleasure and continuing to bounce herself against my manhood while I pushed my chest harder against her back closed her eyes with a low groan upon my fingers pulling and applying pressure to her nipples that started lactating in great qualities immediately.

I pulled my lips away, and her eyes opened again, then just stared locked into mine seeming to soften.

"Y--yo--your s-so p--per--perfect, b-na-baby...I--I love y--you so much and I--I love the way that you fuck me." She desperately strained; fighting past a series of moans lengthily just to get her words out.

"I--I l-love you, too." I returned; leaning my fave forward to plant a gentle kiss on her forehead, and immediately feeling my lips begin to burn and lightly sizzle. This of course made me grunt in discomfort, but I tried to minimize it so she didn't worry that she was hurting me.

They said love hurts...But, HOLY FUCK! They never said anything about this.

"I--I've n--never been so deeply in love with someone as I am with you, Satana...When I think about you, I just.." I shook my head. How could you really tell someone how much you truly loved them? I loved her so much, yet, telling her that seemed so meaningless because it didn't quite match up to the true extent I actually felt towards her. There WAS no word for what I felt for her.

"S-stop.." She smiled softly, but a tear fell down her left eye and sizzled against her red flesh.

"Oh, baby...You...I..." She dug her perfectly shaped whites into her plump black lips, but then kissed me again.

I kissed her lovingly for a few moments, then pulled my lips away for some much needed air; seeing as how breathing was becoming a struggle, and then pulled her closer towards my chest and pinched her nipples, causing her shriek, kissed the back of her neck that was sizzling from sweat touching it, and then started to hit her with as painful as I could make my thrusts.

It was kind of odd the relationship I had with her, I suppose. We were both deeply in love with each other and couldn't imagine life without each other, and yet, we were different from couples, well, demon loving a human aside, and it seemed her idea of sex usually involved as much pain as possible, with 'love-making' being treated as a special reserve.

"Oh! OH! B--baby...Baby, please, baby! Oh, oh yes...My pussy." She whimpered in a faint voice; pushing harder and harder against me as she grew more frantic and excited.

I could feel my balls, blazing as if they were set on fire, which they may as well have, slapped quickly against Satana's oversized caboose while I rammed in and out of her cave; gooey white come covering a good portion of my dick each time I pulled out of her and hurriedly entered back in.

Satana just threw her moans to the wind and screamed and screamed and screamed and screamed, but nonetheless danced her butt against my force; backing into me and then back forward again; her nails tearing into the newly placed sheets and cutting the material in half.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUCK! FUCK, CHRIS!"

I breathed sharply against her neck and crossed my arms around her body; my arms smashing into her breasts while I braced myself for the sweet release that I felt inevitably coming.

"My baby girl.." I hushedly uttered against her neck; Welty kissing the flesh, knowing it would only lightly burn me again.

I felt myself pulsating deep within her, and my dick twitched; signaling the end; I came hard inside of her as I had done for what must have been nearing a hundred times now, and gasped noisily against her ear.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers