A Gorgeous Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia can't imagine any virgin ever walked out of her deflowering bed with more experience than her. It was as if she had been given water and first realised how thirsty she was. Alicia's body drank and absorbed all she could be given. Even when her friends came into her room in the morning, she kept her legs wrapped around the man between her thighs. She was proud to let them watch her being fucked. Finally she was one of them. Time after time people came in to say, "my god, are you two still at it?", or "my god, is he fucking your ass?", or "my god, did you just let him cum in you?"

They booked an extra night and came back Monday morning. For thirty six hours Alicia had been naked. At college when she finally arrived after lunch she hurt in every hole. It didn't take long for Mike to find out on the grapevine.

As you might expect, it didn't bode well for their relationship. It took more than a year for Mike to talk with her again. Two before he could even begin to forgive. It took him three years to realise he was still in love with Alicia as much as he ever was, but it was way way too late by then.

Five and a half years later he stood on the upper rear deck of a boat, a pack of warm beer in hand, watching some middle age guy eating her out on the sofa inside.

Alicia caught his eye. Clifford didn't realise there was a wordless conversation going on between his staff and his crew. Mike didn't want to watch but he couldn't draw away. Clifford scrambled her t-shirt up her body and over her head.

"Fuck," Mike whispered to himself. Those breasts. He had gotten into so much trouble because of them. Yet here they appeared so easily, bathed in daylight.

Alicia broke eye contact with Mike as the cock went up her. She had been sucked wet, her vagina was ready. The feeling of dick sliding up inside her was overwhelming. Alicia's head threw back and her voice opened, screaming pleasure.

"Your cunt is magnificent, Mrs Day!" Clifford yelled back.

Mike felt a moment of pity for John Day, who was unlikely to know his wife was offing up her pussy on a boat so far from home. Only for a moment though. The bastard.

When Clifford picked Alicia up and spun her and sat her facing him on his lap, Mike went back to his job.

"I think one guy is watching us," Alicia whispered, hoping Mike would be shooed away.

"Ha! What do you care, video star!" Clifford laughed, gripping her tits. "You don't mind putting on a show."

"That's not true...," Alicia replied unconvincingly.

"Does your husband know you were on those videos?"

"Of course not!"

"He doesn't know you fuck your clients?"

"No!! You think he would let me do this?"

"Wow. You really are determined."

"I feel awful," Alicia admitted, sliding up and down Clifford's cock.

"Not to me you don't."

"You don't feel disgusted? I'm someone else's wife. My husband goes in this pussy all the time, don't you feel bad to share?"

"Not at all. I like you sleep with more than one man."

"I thought if the company ever knew...no way could I stay."

"Fire you or fuck you," Clifford said with a mouthful of her tit. "Not a difficult choice. It's been a while since...I had a body like yours. You fuck well."

Alicia couldn't understand why so many guys said that. She had no comparison. How did other girls fuck? Alicia didn't feel like she was trying that hard for the guy to feel good, if anything she was doing everything she could to bring herself off.

"I like cumming," she said out loud.

"Go for it," Clifford smiled.

"Huh?"

The boat jerked and moved, tipping Alicia's balance. She un-impaled herself and rolled onto the sofa. Clifford's erection sat bolt upright, glistening wet.

"We're setting off. Come on. Come watch. It's a beautiful sight."

Clifford dressed himself, but there was no consideration of Alicia covering up.

"You can get dressed at lunch," he smiled.

"What about the people out there?" Alicia complained as he dragged her outside.

"What people?"

"Your staff. On the boat."

"They're crew, baby."

"Okay. What about the crew? I'm naked."

"Alicia. They're yacht crew. Every second chic whose ever been on this boat is naked."

"Are you serious?"

"Come down. Believe me, they won't care."

Mike would, Alicia thought.

Ordinarily what Clifford said was correct, the crew wouldn't pay much heed to the state of dress of the guests. But Alicia was anything but ordinary. She was Asian, she was shaved, she had glamorous curves. Her presence made the boat even cooler than it was.

"She's Hollywood," whispered one of the deckhands.

"Nah. More like a model. I say from Europe," whispered the other.

"How could she be Europe you dick? She's Asian! Got to be a hooker. No way would the boss pull a piece of tail like that."

The other guy shook his head. "Nah. No way. Look at her. Too nervous. Hookers don't hide for cover when boats pass."

"Friend's daughter?"

"Ewww...no. Tinder. Got her with a picture of his boat."

"It's not even his boat."

Mike came up between the prattling deckies. They turned to look at him.

"She's his staff."

"What? No way."

"She works for him," Mike said assertively.

"Chics like that don't have normal jobs. They shop for a living."

"Or screw."

"She works for him," Mike repeated.

All three looked at the forward deck at their boss with his arm around her, gripping her breast as she held the front mast. Her short hair blew everywhere with the breeze.

"Fucking glorious secretary," one of the crew murmured.

A bellowing came from behind the ship's wheel. "Oi! What the fuck are you two doing?? Mainsail!"

***********

As rotten as she felt about herself, as embarrassing as it was to have her ex-boyfriend appear, there was something to be said for the wind on the sea. Alicia felt it, smelled it, tasted it. Salt and spray sprinkled her nudity, sending her nipples rock hard. Her cousin had once told her that sailing was like standing in the shower ripping up hundred dollar notes. Looking at this boat, she believed it. But wow, it was a beautiful. Alicia was actually glad to be naked to feel it on her. She wished she could share a moment like this with John. Instead it was her boss who was running his finger through her slit from behind.

"Mr. Forster, that feels good," she said genuinely, leaning her head on the mast.

"Shall we go in and fuck?" he suggested.

Alicia nodded. "Yes. Yes."

************

Mike was torn between watching and not watching. His boss and the ex-love-of-his-life had long, slow, drawn out sex in the downstairs living room. They rolled all over the room. From the galley doorway he could see it all if he wanted. They didn't care if they were watched. Alicia would make eye contact with him at times when she could, when the intensity wasn't overwhelming. He thought she looked sorry but he couldn't tell for certain. He thought if he'd actually undressed her back then, if he'd actually had her, then perhaps the sight of her pussy full of cock would be less gut-wrenching. But then again, maybe the sense of loss would be greater.

"Stop watching," the Cook told him. "It's rude."

"You want me to stay in here with you? The shower is bigger."

"No. Get the fuck out, dinner is on board tonight and I want the sauces done early to soak in the wine. Go upstairs. Have a beer. He won't mind."

Mike stayed in the doorway. He could smell her pussy in the room.

"What do you want? A turn?" the Cook poked. "Go. Stop perving."

Reluctantly Mike turned down the passage and left via the ladder to the front deck. He had to pass by the living room windows to get to the back ladder, stopping again to look.

"Unbelievable," he said to himself quietly, "that she was that beautiful undressed. I never knew."

Clifford spotted him so he moved on, climbing up the back steps and pulling a Peroni from the ice.

"The Sailing Beer," Mike said to himself in cheers, delighted and disgusted to have his past dragged up like it had.

***********

Good winds had them at Berry Bay in two hours twenty. They didn't have to use motor, not since leaving the wharf. The beautiful, naturally ambient trip made the sex special. Cum dried on Alicia's tits. She had the first shot in her pussy, the second on her breasts.

"Are you okay?" she asked her boss. "That was a huge effort."

"I'm fine!" Clifford laughed. "Ready to go. Round three."

"Really?" Alicia asked, raising her eyebrows. "It's a bit...soft...still?"

"Fine," Clifford conceded. "Put something on. We'll go ashore for lunch."

"What do you want me to wear? I didn't bring much."

"You have a bikini?"

"Yes."

"That will do."

"I don't think so," Alicia warned. "It's a bit...I'm not sure it's good in public."

"Oh yeah?" Clifford brightened. "Let's have a look."

Alicias overnight bag had been put in the front sleeping quarters. Clifford followed her naked body down there.

"What an ass," he mumbled, feeling good about his choice to fuck, not fire.

There wasn't much in Alicia's bag. No underwear. No sleeping gear. Just a summer dress to go home in, a cardigan in case it was cold on the plane, her toiletry bag and her white string bikini. John had specially ordered it for a trip that he organised...back in the days when she only fucked her husband. The patches of material were unlined cotton. When it was dry it was a relatively normal string bikini, albeit her ass was basically naked. But when it got wet, Alicia was essentially naked. The material hid nothing.

Spinning around in it she asked, "Don't you think I should wear the summer dress over it?"

"Absolutely not!" Clifford smiled.

"This will go down very nicely in The Club."

"The Club? You think this is okay?" Alicia asked disbelievingly, turning her bare backside at him.

Clifford grinned and nodded. "Let's go!"

The drop-and-go wharf at Berry Bay was too small for their yacht so they had to signal to shore for a water taxi. As they waited Clifford explained the island they reached was a storage and clearing house for smugglers back in the day.

"You wouldn't want to have been here sixty years ago. Completely lawless. You would have been raped and dumped at sea."

"And you're taking me there?" Alicia frowned.

Clifford laughed and explained. "The island was designated a signal point for the navy to set up towers back in the seventies.The law swept through and burnt the place to the ground. The smugglers cleared out. For a time it was only military on the island but as technology became more automated and reliable, the need for a permanent crew on the island disappeared. A man named Cradle bought the living quarters and turned it into a sort of tourist camp. But then a few yachties started turning up and he figured that this place was so remote there was more cash in them than bunches of school kids. He made The Club."

"What is it?"

"Essentially a bar and restaurant that you can stay in. He redesigned it, took away the military feel, made it back into something more like a pirates cove. It's expensive, up-market, the people that come here come the way we did. It's not exactly the place for a quick family meal. Essentially you need an open ocean boat or take the helicopter."

"Wow. I've never heard of it."

"Yeah, it's slowly getting out there. One day it will be famous, and ruined. Now is a good time to come before the Hollywood crowd crowd it out."

"Why are you wearing so much?"

"Strict dress code - for men. Pants and collar. Closed shoes. Women though, no code. It's kind of a place where women are dared to dress boldly, should I say?"

"Am I..going to be safe?" Alicia asked, suddenly nervous.

Clifford laughed.

"Yes! Lunch is look only. If anything funny was going to happen, any swapping or gang bangs, that would happen at night after dinner. It can get a bit crazy then. But tonight we have dinner on the boat. I am going to make sure I have you all to myself as long as possible."

Alicia smiled and they kissed intimately.

"Are you planning to bed me, Mr. Forster?" Alicia asked teasingly.

"Mrs. Day, I am going to fuck your brains out."

"Mr. Forster. I don't think my husband would approve," she said, kissing with open mouth.

"I'm sure he wouldn't! But you're going to get it anyway."

"Ooh, are you going to caveman me?"

"Already have," Clifford smiled, touching her abdomen, feeling for the sperm sat inside her.

"I can't believe my boss' cum is in me," Alicia smiled.

"Come. Water-taxi is here," Clifford said breaking the kiss. He was tempted to send it away and take his staff back inside to open her legs again. "Quick. Before I change my mind on what's for lunch."

***********

From the wharf a small road passed over a rise and down into a tiny village on a sandy bay. There were boats anchored on that side of the island too, but no sailboats. They were all powered and had their own tinnies to ferry themselves to the beach. The water taxi guy didn't operate this side, there was no wharf.

Clifford and Alicia had to walk the whole way, perhaps fifteen minutes. They ran into only a handful of people; some other tourists walking along and a couple of men on motorbikes who worked on the island. Clifford tipped his hat, Alicia stared at the ground, aware that as they passed they turned back to check out her rear.

The village was mostly grubby, bits of jungle growing through it. The Club though, that was gorgeous. Right from the noble entrance gates and glorious garden, through to a welcoming verandah with white calico sofas and copper standing fans.

The staff welcomed Clifford back. They politely didn't ask who Alicia was, but were not shy to stare at her ass as they directed them through to their table.

Being a Friday it was half full, perhaps sixty people. By nature of the target customer market, Alicia was far and away the youngest one there.

"Saturday and Sunday is when the kids of the rich come out," Clifford said, reading her mind. "Weekdays is mostly reserved for those no longer working."

"It's pretty here, though."

"It is, isn't it? As I said, it's nice to enjoy it while it's still relatively unknown."

Lunch was smorgasbord. Clifford wasn't as gentlemanly at The Club as he had been in the airport and on the plane, he insisted she walk up for her own food.

"Don't get many Asian women out here. Your body will be quite unique for some of these guests. Let them take a look."

"I'm the only one dressed like this," Alicia worried.

"Thank goodness," quipped Clifford, "I don't fancy seeing today's crowd dressed in that."

Alicia blushed but agreed.

They drank champagne, beer and white wine. They ate lobster, crab and shrimp. It was a lunch worthy of the settings and the expectations of their guests. Up at the buffet some of the cheekier guests asked for photos with Alicia, turning her around and to the side to show how little she was wearing. It wasn't just her ass, the side-boob was just as enticing. Luckily Alicia was a happy drunk, she got into the spirit, being playful and flirtatious.

"Your husband, does he know how lucky he is?" Clifford toasted her back at the table.

"I don't think he's that lucky any more. What kind of wife would do this to her man?"

"Yes. Perhaps!" Clifford had to agree.

After eating they moved out into the garden that ran down to the beach.

"Pool or sea?" he asked her.

"Bar," Alicia suggested instead, pointing to the hut between the two.

"Let's get your bikini wet first," Clifford persisted.

Alicia frowned.

"If it's wet, i may as well take it off. There's no lining."

"I'd like to see that."

"We'll get kicked out. There are people around. I'm not kidding, this bikini literally disappears when it's wet. Shit. Are you getting hard?"

"Pool." Clifford grinned. "In and out."

"Are you listening to me? I will be indecent. We'll get in trouble."

"Hey. No one will mind. Shoo."

Clifford spun Alicia around and gave a gentle smack on her bare ass.

With a deep sigh Alicia walked over to the pool edge. It wasn't big but looked clean and cool inside. A dozen people were in and around the water, all eyes on the Asian girl with a string bikini. Clifford came up behind her.

"There are no kids. All adults. Seriously no one will get upset."

Alicia sterned herself and dove in. The pool was small but deep, she could stand up comfortably without showing her clothes. She took the chance to clear her head, swimming slowly around. Clifford was clearly getting impatient to see her get out.

"Come on," he groaned.

"You complain for me not getting in. You complain for me not getting out. Make up your mind, man!" Alicia stirred. She kept him waiting for long enough to see he was getting frustrated. Eventually she used the rail to pull up.

Alicia heard the gasps from four directions, including Clifford.

"Holy shit. I thought you were exaggerating. Clearly not!"

"Look at you. Close your mouth. You've seen me undressed before."

"Not quite this way. Come on, we might be better by the bar. Less people."

"I told you it's indecent," Alicia griped.

"More than indecent...it's going to get you arrested. Where the hell did you wear this thing before? I can see your cunt."

"Grrrr! I told you that! Why are you now the one telling me that?"

Clifford led them over to stand by the bar. He ordered margaritas. The barman was old, over sixty. Thankfully he smiled and said hello, trying his hardest to look at Alicia's face. It wasn't easy.

"Amazing tits," just kind of came out of his mouth involuntarily. He regretted it immediately.

"Thank you," Alicia returned, easing the man's fear he would be slapped.

"Where did you ever wear this?" Clifford asked. "No point to wear it at a nude beach, but anywhere else would be...would cause trouble, no?"

"John and I went on a trip. Resort. Parts of the pool and beach were away from others. It was easier to do this than get dressed and undressed every time someone walked by. Usually it dries in a few minutes."

By the time they were on their second margarita the bikini was just that. Alicia was once again just under the line in terns of decency.

The swim had sobered her nicely, and she left Clifford to drink at his own pace. She went back into the water twice. Firstly at the behest of a drunk and noisy Clifford. After he lay down and slept in a banana chair, the second swim was at the request of the retired Major Coles. The Major had been drawn over by the gorgeous bare rear he could see from behind Alicia. After hearing of the bikini's magical powers from the barman he begged her in for a swim.

"I'll happily join you," he promised.

"You are polite," Alicia said sarcastically, though the Major didn't pick up on it, delivered as it was by Alicia's gorgeous smile. He followed her over to the pool.

After swimming around for a few minutes, Alicia sat on the pool edge, her back to all the others around.

"Do you shave your poontang, Miss?" the Major asked, shocked to be looking at material sticking against bare slit. The Major was in the water, singing the praises of her body in the now-invisible bikini. She spread her legs slightly and leaned back to show him she did.

"I'm not a Miss, I'm a Mrs."

"Impossible. You're too young. Are you even twenty-one?"

Alicia's a laughed.

"You are polite!" This time she meant it. "I just turned twenty seven. I'm married."

"To that old coot?" The Major asked. "I thought Clifford had an older wife he came here with."

"He does. I'm not married to him, don't be silly."

"Then who the hell are you married to?"

"John."

"Whose John?" he asked, looking around.

"John's at home," Alicia explained, though it didn't really explain anything.

"Then who is Clifford, to you I mean?"

"Well...," Alicia replied, "he's the boss."

1...34567...9