A Gorgeous Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want?"

"Well. Perhaps we can start with a get-to-know each other business trip? South? Beaches? Take a boat overnight?"

Alicia bit her lip. Right at that moment she couldn't think of an angle out. Saying no wasn't going to help. Saying yes would buy her time to plan her exit from the mess she was in.

Alicia turned and looked at him.

"Okay."

"That's good," he grinned. "I'll follow up with time and place."

Alicia turned to go.

"One minute!" he said. "Before you go. I'd like a...preview."

Alicia pointed to the TV screen.

"You've got all of me. There."

"Ah, I'd like a live preview."

Alicia said nothing, she looked all round the room for gaps in the blinds as Clifford moved closer.

"Did you lock the door?" she worried.

"It's locked," Clifford assured her. Alicia left her arms at her side as her boss slowly undid the buttons on the front of her dress, a conservative blue cotton. He looked her in the eye as he did it, acting every bit as if he had just won a game of chess.

"Be quick," Alicia said nervously. "If someone comes, we're both in trouble."

Her boss undid enough buttons to shimmy the dress down her body to the floor. Alicia stood in her lace bra and panties.

"Wow, you are...something."

"Okay?" Alicia asked. "You've seen me. Can we go? Someone will come."

"The door is locked, Alicia. I heard you don't wear underwear," he said, fingering her lingerie.

"In this office I do."

"Take it off."

"Mr. Forster, please, even with the client...we don't do this in the office."

"Just a look," he smiled. "Take it off."

"This is not safe."

"Show me your tits, Mrs. Day," Clifford smiled.

Alicia looked all around and unhooked her bra, putting it on the table.

"Holy shit!" he gasped, reaching out and squeezing, flicking her nipples with his thumbs. "Rock hard. Do you even need a bra? These things stand up by themselves."

"Please Mr. Forster. Be quick."

Clifford leaned down and sucked on her left nipple, fingering the other, before swapping. If Alicia wasn't so terrified it may have felt good. As he sucked and squeezed harder though, the fear diluted. Her head became light at the naughtiness of it. When a hand went into the rear of her panties, she moaned. When one went in the front, she groaned.

"Oh god, not here," she begged as her panties came down her thighs.

"I can't believe you shave."

"Mr. Forster, please, not here."

Clifford picked her up and sat her on the table.

"It's cold, it's cold!"

Ignoring her gentle shrieks, Clifford took her panties off and spread her thighs. Kneeling, he buried his face into her shaved cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" Alicia screamed out quietly as he struck up her with his tongue. "This is too dangerous!"

Clifford stood.

"Undo my pants."

"No please, not here, I beg you."

"Undo my pants," he said more firmly.

"Oh god, I don't want this," Alicia moaned, pulling at his button and zip. His hard-on popped out and she gripped it, tugging, praying he came instantly.

"Open!"

Alicia opened her legs.

"Put it in!"

Helplessly, Alicia facilitated her own demise, placing that cock in the right spot.

"Please don't. I don't want this here. Oh, oh! Ahhhh!"

It had gone up and in. Clifford pushed her nude body down onto the table and gripped her neck with one hand.

"Unbelievable," he panted, humping. "You really do fuck around."

"Please. Be quick," Alicia begged again. He wasn't. Clifford had never had a moment like this, he made the most of it. He pulled out, lay her on the carpet and for an age watched his cock sliding slowly in and out of her hairless pussy.

"Where does everyone cum?"

"Huh?" Alicia's head was light. She was beginning to get dizzy on her boss' cock.

"Where do guys usually cum? In you?"

"Anywhere. Mr. Forster, please, anywhere. Hurry up."

Clifford stroked deeper, but not for long. His eruption came as far inside as he could go. He held back an enormous groan. Alicia had been the most glorious woman he could remember having cum in. He fell down onto her body and for the first time they kissed. Alicia could feel the cum pouring down over her ass already, it must have been a big one. The kiss lingered for minutes. Slow, intimate tonguing.

"Please. Take it out," she whispered, hands on his hips. "It feels...too much. I'm leaking."

He continued kissing, hoping to stay inside as long as he could but Clifford softened and fell out. He scrambled back and sat on his knees between her open legs. A huge wet patch had formed beneath her on the carpet.

"You are special, I'll grant that," he praised her. "Girls like you normally don't cough up their pussy so easily."

Alicia lifted herself to the elbows.

"Guys keep making me..."

"You look like one of those race-queens in Japan. A dream fuck."

Alicia squeezed her vagina and air and semen pushed out.

"Aren't you feeling the slightest bit guilty to cum in your staff?" she asked.

"This room stinks of sex," Clifford said, ignoring her.

"I told you," she said, "With those other guys we don't do it in the office."

Clifford got up and redressed. He took the USB from the TV and opened a window behind the curtains. Alicia stood and began untangling her underwear, using her panties to wipe the mess from her thighs. Clifford came to her, lightly caressing her breasts and ass. She groaned as he slowly kissed her neck.

"Your husband is a lucky man," he said massaging her ass.

"I don think he'd feel that way if he knew I did this."

"He doesn't know? At all?"

"Of course not. It would kill him."

"You still have sex with him?"

Alicia laughed.

"Yes. Of course. He's my husband. He likes having sex."

"Yes. He would." Clifford ran his hands over her nudity. "Such beauty."

"I need to go."

"No, you're right, we've been here too long already. Get dressed, then perhaps we can go check our schedules for our trip."

Alicia dressed. They kissed some more while the room aired and the wet carpet seemed less obvious, then went back to their day.

*********

"Alicia, I'm proud of how you've handled yourself this last half year," John told her. For Saturday morning breakfasts Alicia had begun putting a towel on the stools and staying naked, instead of using John's boxers. She had so rarely worn panties of late, she was beginning to feel comfortable with the breeze openly tickling her wetness.

"What do you mean?"

"You had such a tough time at work before. Then the first deal, having to give your tits to those guys. That would send a lot of girls mad. But then the telco. I know it was a big step to use your pussy like that. I know I kind of pushed you to do it..."

"No you didn't. It was okay. You were really sweet about it."

"I'm sorry, I really am. You handled yourself so well. I know it wasn't easy for you to let that guy finger you."

"It's okay. It just happened, you know. Riding in the back of that car, that short dress, no pants, it was kind of inviting it."

"Baby I know it's not what you wanted. So I just wanted to say I'm proud of the way you took it and held yourself together."

"Hey. Come on. It's okay."

"I know, but the whole thing you know, being kissed, fingered, I shouldn't have pushed you to wear that dress."

"John, seriously, it's done, I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

"It got me the business. I won the deal. The guy likes Asian bodies. He likes shaved pussy. He liked that I can fit four fingers. So it worked."

"Using your body to get deals, I'm proud of you for doing that."

"Really?"

"It takes a lot of strength and bravery to do what you do. Not many women would be as tough as you are, letting a client feel them up."

"You know, there's more potential deals. But should I stop, say enough? Should I keep using sex...sexy...to win things? You really don't mind your wife doing that?"

"Hey, come on, you know I love that guys love your body. My dorm buddy, after we played strip poker that night he raved about you being naked."

Alicia went bright red over that memory.

"But how far do I go? Where does it stop, you know? At first it was just showing my tits, but then I got touched and kissed as well. At Zop we say it's okay if I show my pussy to get the deal, but I end up with the CEO's fingers inside me. What's our limit baby? What if they want a blow job? What if they want to take me skinny dipping? Suck my pussy? Stick a sex toy in me? What's okay, what's not? Do I actually fuck some guy?"

"I don't know," John shrugged. "I don't think fucking is right. But a blowjob...maybe."

"You seriously don't mind if I put another guy's cock in my mouth?"

"Hey, you already did that at Marco's party, I watched you do it."

"You keep telling me that. I have NO recollection of doing that, I told you."

For a time they sat in silence. John finished brewing the coffee and started on omelettes.

"Naked. I think getting undressed is okay, it's what you do at parties and beaches already," he said eventually.

"But no fucking?"

"Fucking would be crossing a line, for sure."

"Naked. Blowjob. Fingering. Kissing," Alicia confirmed.

John nodded.

"Only if you have to, though."

"Because there's a trip. A pitch, myself and Mr. Forster. Down south. Beach house. Big boat. Global law firm."

"You gotta be careful with him around," John warned. "If the boss gets any inkling you've being doing any of that...he's the Senior Partner right?"

"I know, if he found out...," Alicia shivered at what happened when he already did.

"No, no, you can't get undressed if he's there."

"So what do I wear?" Alicia asked, knowing she didn't need a thing.

"Can you wear swimwear, will it be that sort of event?"

"Yes, should be."

"Well, that bikini we bought at Southern..."

"Ooh. The t-back. You remember that's sheer when it's wet, right?"

"You don't go in the water at these events. You stand around drinking champagne."

"It's not too much ass? It's nothing at the back."

"I doubt anyone can complain. If you're invited to wear a bikini for work, they can hardly dictate the type."

"You like this, don't you?"

"What?"

"That guys drool over your wife," Alicia teased him. John just shrugged. "If I go I'll be away Friday morning, back Saturday night. What's that grin for?"

"Friday night poker, bring it on. Perfect!"

"Cigars outside! This place stank to high heaven last time."

"Yes ma'am."

************

Alicia found Clifford to be remarkably polite in public. They met early at the airport, had breakfast, boarded, flew and arrived the other end in an entirely professional manner, as if they really did have a client to visit. There was nothing untoward at all about their relationship until they got into the car at the airport.

"Take off your pants," he calmly ordered. Alicia was a tad surprised. She was wearing shorts and t-shirt.

"But...I won't be covered."

"He won't mind," Clifford said, nodding to the driver. "Take them off."

Nervously Alicia undid her button and zip. She lifted her hips and pulled her shorts down and off.

"Those too!"

Taking a deep breath, Alicia did the same with her panties. Her t-shirt was too short to cover her slit.

"Turn toward me, lean back on the door. That's it. Now spread your legs."

Sighing at the sudden change in his mood, Alicia did as he asked, hoping the driver wouldn't throw a fit. Her legs and pussy lips fell open.

"Perfect!" Clifford beamed. "Now I can relax!"

"That's all it takes?" Alicia smiled back.

"That's all?" he grinned, "Yes. For a little while!"

"What are we doing today?"

"I've rented a boat."

"What sort of boat?"

"A yacht."

"I don't really know what a yacht is."

"They can all be different. This one is a hundred-foot double mast beauty. Takes three to crew it and a purser and a cook. It belongs to my extended family, shall we say."

"Is a hundred foot big?"

"You'll see."

During the drive to the port Clifford touched her thighs but restrained from playing with her insides. It was nicely intimate. Alicia suspected he had affairs before. He seemed comfortable cheating on his wife...and she too had become comfortable taking her pants off behind John's back.

As they arrived he made no sign of allowing her to dress.

"Are you planning for me to put this back on?" Alicia asked worriedly, holding up her underwear.

"Let me see who is around first," Clifford said, leaving her in the car as he walked down the wharf.

"Do you know which one it is?" she shuffled forward and asked the driver.

"The one on the end. The big one."

"Wow!" Alicia said, sitting back against the seat again. The driver seemed to be fighting the urge to stare.

"I don't mind," she said. "You can look if you want."

The driver laughed. He turned and thanked her.

"Not a sight I see every day," he smiled.

"You like girls that shave?" Alicia smiled back, opening her legs for him.

"I do now ma'am!"

After a time Clifford walked back to the car.

"Better put your panties back on, at least til the boat. Some of the others yachts have people on them."

"Just my panties?"

"Yes, that should be okay."

The driver looked on sadly as Alicia covered her pussy. She gave him a wink when Clifford wasn't looking. He smiled.

Clifford carried her bag down the wharf, explaining the difference between the boats. Alicia was genuinely interested, his explanations simple enough to understand.

"And this is ours."

"I don't know what to say. It looks quite special."

"It is," he smiled. "It's a classic."

He helped her up the short ladder onto the lower rear deck. Clifford let her investigate, following as she stepped down into the living room. Alicia was clearly impressed.

"How is this so big?"

"Half of this room is below the water line."

Toward the front was a passage which led to wooden stairs. Along it was a small kitchen, a toilet and a small bathroom with a tiny shower.

"Built for one," Clifford smiled.

There were two small bedrooms with wooden bunks attached to the wall. To the left of the steps was a door that led to a spectacular state-room which wrapped around the front of the boat behind the stairs. The space was small and tight but there was a massive bed that was shaped and attached to the sides, surrounded by high windows at the level of the front deck.

"Wow! We're staying here?"

"Have you ever been fucked on a boat?" Clifford smiled.

"Soon," Alicia answered calmly.

They went out and up the stairs, opening the hatch to the front deck.

"Gee, anyone up here can look in on the bed through those windows."

"There are curtains...if you need. Here, seal the hatch. Go along the side to the back."

At the rear they climbed a ladder to the to upper deck. There was a small outdoor space under an awning and another spectacular living room. Low custom sofas lined the walls, with a bar and entertainment system in the back corner.

"Wait up here? I'll get our gear and talk to the crew about casting off. Back shortly."

Alicia stood outdoor looking over the back deck. Two huge ships wheels either side of the boat were the centrepiece. Clifford gathered three fit young guys around a bench in front of the wheels looking at charts. Another elderly chap was carrying boxes of food and drink into the lower living area. One last man with a broad hat carried a bag of ice and headed up the ladder. Alicia stepped back to let him up onto the top deck. Under the awning was a trough of sorts, he broke open the ice bag and poured it in. There was something familiar looking about this guy. The way he held himself, she knew a guy with that gait.

"Alicia? Wow, I'm sorry, I didn't even notice! What are you doing here?"

Alicia went bright red.

"Mike!"

"I can't believe it's you. Wow, look at you," he said staring at her bare legs.

"What are you doing here?" Alicia asked shakily.

"Dad lives down here now. Working some of the boats and bars around. Shit, how long has it been?"

"Ah, um...a while..."

"You look good," he said, grinning.

"You too. Fit."

"It's the work. How's your mum?"

"She's good. How's yours?"

"Still bitching and moaning about Dad. Spends a fair bit a time at your house I heard."

"Yeah. I heard that too," Alicia gave a little laugh.

"John? He's okay?"

"Yeah. He's great."

Mike had been at their wedding. It had been tough for him but he went.

"You still in the same place?"

"Yeah,"

Mike nodded. "Right. John's here? Coming with us?"

Alicia went bright red. She shook her head.

"No. No, this is...a work thing."

The way Mike looked at her then, standing in her panties and short t-shirt, it cut right through her. Of all people to see her like this.

Clifford climbed the ladder to the top deck. Ignoring the staff he went straight to Alicia.

"All sorted. Now we can get rid of these things."

With no consideration for company standing right there, Clifford grabbed Alicia's panties and pulled them to the ground, stepping her out of them. Standing back up he grabbed her bare ass and kissed her lips.

"That's better!" he beamed.

"I'll, umm, go get the beer for here...," Mike stammered. Clifford was too wrapped up in his own excitement to sense the mood between the other two. It was without a doubt the most awkward and embarrassing moment of Alicia's life. By a mile.

"Have you ever seen one like this, Mike?" Clifford laughed, spinning Alicia toward him, parading her bare, shaved pussy.

Mike was obviously emotional.

"First time I've seen that," he said bitterly. He turned and swiftly slid to the lower deck. He didn't came back with the drinks right away. Clifford didn't mind. He pushed Alicia inside, dropping her to the sofa and began drinking from between her legs.

"You taste...fucking delicious," he mumbled into her cunt.

Alicia's head was spinning from that and the astonishing circumstances of seeing Mike again after all this time.

Mike and her dated for years in high school. They were peas in a pod. They started so young that things moved slowly. When Mike was ready to undress her, Alicia hadn't been. It was their one point of stress. It came to a head a few times, the worst of it one night late at a pool party when he put his hand inside her bikini top. Alicia had been stunned. For an age Mike sat behind her on a banana chair fondling bare breast under the material. A number of Alicia's friends saw, a few of them whistling and teasing. Some boys sat and talked with them as Alicia was felt up, grinning at the glimpses of nipple they got. Mike thought her lack of protest was a good sign. He was wrong. Alicia was a steaming volcano waiting to erupt. She didn't want a confrontation with people around, but once they were alone...kaboom. On the way home Alicia exploded.

How many times had she told him over and over she loved him. When she was ready it would be him. Why couldn't he just leave her alone til then?

So Mike waited impatiently, beyond high school and into first year of college.

Alicia didn't keep her promise though.

Time and again she told Mike how self conscious she was at the thought of being undressed with a man; how horrifying it was to think of some thick-veined, throbbing, baby-making penis leaking even one drop of semen near her, let alone the pee that would be mixed up with it.

And yet...when Alfonso from Italy took her hand and put it into his pants, a drunken Alicia gripped, tugged and squeezed like she'd spent her life dreaming of the moment.

He was older, more than ten years older. They were at a wedding in the country, staying at the same b&b. They had all night. There was nothing to stop them. No parents waiting up. No boyfriend nearby. No lack of privacy. Alicia's clothes melted seamlessly off her, as if being undressed by a boy was the most natural thing in her world. She held that cock and rubbed it all over her face. She squeezed the balls like she wanted to burst the sperm out of them. His smell had intoxicated her. His swoon had enchanted her. She held her breast for him to suck. She had never felt more beautiful in her life than when he stood and looked at her nudity as if she was his prey. He told her to open her legs. Alicia spread wide; she was emboldened by the joy and lust in his face. She didn't tell him she was a virgin, but it didn't take long for him to realise. Alicia screamed like a knifed pig. She bled like one, too. He seemed shocked but delighted.

123456...9