A Gorgeous Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh."

For a time they didn't talk. Alicia slid back into the water as a pair of gardeners walked by, then sat back on the edge once they'd passed. The Major looked delighted when she again spread her legs. The sun felt wonderful, as did the warm breeze. The bikini dried quickly so instead of dipping in and out to wet it, Alicia simply pulled the bottom to one side and let The Major stare.

"That lucky fucking Clifford bastard," he bemoaned. "I've never had an Asian pussy."

"Well, at least you've seen one now!" Alicia laughed, trying to cheer him. "You can always go rent one."

"Can I rent yours Miss? I mean Ma'am."

"Ha. No Major. I'm married."

"What about Clifford?"

Alicia shrugged. "Have to do what the boss says..."

"What if the boss said do it with me?"

Alicia just laughed breezily.

"You want I put this away?" she teased, holding the pushed-aside bikini bottom. "Will that help get your mind off it?"

"No. No. Don't cover up. I'll behave," promised The Major. He didn't behave though. He came in close to touch and finger her. It was starting to feel good, the Major had some skill in his hands, so Alicia stood and covered her vagina. The Major was left holding his hand in the air, fingers glistening. He couldn't get out of the pool and chase her without embarrassing himself with the massive boner in his loose shorts. Alicia managed to prod Clifford awake, retrieve his credit card from the bar and get them back to the front gate of The Club. One of the staff took pity on her half-carrying a half-asleep Clifford and called the maintenance staff around. They had a three wheel motorbike with a buckboard tray at the rear. It was a rough and bumpy trip back to the wharf, but better than walking. On the ride in the water taxi Clifford lurched over to undo her bikini top and grope and suck her breasts. Fortunately the driver didn't seem to mind.

On the yacht they went straight to the bedroom. Clifford managed to get his cock in and fuck roughly until he came, but was asleep instantly after.

"Charming," Alicia griped, pushing him off her, though it wasn't difficult for her to quickly drift off too.

*************

Late in the afternoon Alicia woke, sensing she was being watched. Her arms were wrapped around a naked Clifford. Turning her head, sure enough Mike was standing there in the room, at the foot of the bed, staring. She shooed him away quietly with her hands. He wouldn't budge.

"Mike. Get out!" she shouted a whisper, worried that Clifford would wake. Mike didn't get out. Quietly and gently Alicia slid away from her boss and off the mattress.

"Come on. Out!" she whispered, grabbing his arm and pulling him out into the passageway. Gently she shut the door.

"What are you thinking!" Alicia continued to whisper.

"What do you think I'm thinking?"

"What do you mean, what do I think?"

"Alicia. We dated for five years. Five years. I never saw you like this. I never did...that to you."

"Mike. We were too young."

"No we weren't. We were nineteen when you...," he couldn't bring himself to say it. "All our friends had done it by then."

"I'm sorry," Alicia said genuinely. "I can't go back and change it now..."

"I loved you so much," Mike said wistfully, leaning back against the wall, staring at her nudity. "I think I still do."

Alicia sighed. She did feel pity for Mike. They were in love, it was true. She hurt him awfully by losing her virginities to the Italian.

"Mike. Look. If you want...you know...we can do it now. If you want a turn...I don't mind. I know how much you wanted it back then."

Mike didn't respond. He looked her up and down. Dried sperm flaked on her thigh.

"Come on. Before he wakes up. We can go in here," Alicia suggested, pulling him into one of the small bunk rooms. "You gotta be quick though."

Alicia pulled him close and started undoing his pants, pushing in to grip his cock.

"Wow," she couldn't help but say at the size, stroking Mike to hardness. "Who knew?"

Mike was hung. He was thick and he was long. Alicia pulled his pants to his thighs, letting his erection spring free.

"Holy shit," Alicia ogled. "This would have hurt like hell back then. Lucky we never..."

Not finishing her sentence Alicia turned and put her hands against the wall, sticking her ass back, rubbing it against his hard-on.

"Mike. Go on. I don't mind. Seriously. Put it in. Fuck me."

Mike turned and stepped out of the little room. He pulled up his pants and made his way down the passage, through and out the back. He climbed the ladder to the upper deck and ripped open a beer. Chugging it, he got another and sat on the deck leaning up against a pole.

"Go away Alicia," he said calmly. "It's not going to help."

"Mike. Are you alright? I'm so sorry. I assumed...I thought it was what you wanted. I wanted to make it up to you."

"Shoot Alicia. Of course it's what I wanted. All my life I wanted it. But not...like you're a cheap slut."

"Yes," Alicia said quietly.

"Shoot," he said again. Under stress the country accent came through strong. "Look at you. You look better than any naked woman has probably ever looked. But you're married to one guy and you've got your boss' cum in you. It's still drying on your leg there."

Alicia looked down and dusted away the remnants.

"The sex was terrible though. He just came then fell asleep."

"Well that hardly matters," Mike scrunched his face. "How good it is or isn't."

"I'm sorry," she said again. "Mike I'll do whatever you want to make it up to you. Really. Anything."

"For now I think you should go back to your boss."

"Okay. Yes, okay," Alicia conceded. She climbed back down the ladder and inside and into bed with Clifford Forster.

*************

This time it was Clifford who was awake before her. It was twilight, a beautiful orange colour in the room.

"Are you packing?" Alicia asked.

"I need to go. I've got a helicopter booked."

"What?"

"You can stay. No need to rush, we have the boat til Sunday."

"Sunday? I thought it was Saturday. I told my husband Saturday. You're going?"

"I need to. If I don't take the chopper now I'll never catch the last flight."

"What's wrong? What's happened? Are we in trouble?"

"You're not. Don't worry. I'll explain later. I need to go."

"What about dinner?"

"You eat baby. Enjoy."

"By myself?"

"Bring the crew in if you please. Alicia, I have to go. See you." He leaned in and kissed her mouth. "Great sex baby. I appreciate you lending me your pussy. It's wonderful, everything those guys said it would be. Really. Thank you."

And with that he was gone. She heard him get into the water taxi and the boat motor away.

Alicia sat in the bed nude, wondering what could have happened to cause such an emergency. An accident? Some work problem? Did someone from The Club call his wife? The Major maybe?

Fishing around in her bag for her phone, they were close enough to the island to have signal. She rang John.

"Hi baby. Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, boys are due soon."

"No cigars inside!"

"Okay, okay, relax. How about you? Any 'deals' to be had?"

"Super preliminary. Military are here too. Nothing will be even close to closing this week. Could take a year."

"Okay, well good luck. Any...you know?"

"Nudity? Sex?"

"Yes. That."

"Yes. Had."

"Really?" John said in a deep voice. "How so? What happened? Are you okay?"

"We went to a private club for lunch. There was a pool, they made me go in with that bikini."

"Holy shit. That would have given them a thrill. Your boss was a problem?"

"Interestingly enough, he was asleep passed out from margaritas on a sun lounge."

"That's lucky. That was it?"

"I got fingered. By a Major. In the pool."

"Holy shit. Your boss didn't see that either?"

"Passed out."

"Wow, sounds like you're on track for another deal baby."

"Don't hold your breath."

"So what happens tonight?"

"I'm alone now, seems that's it."

"Not going to have to do anything?"

"Fuck any boys you mean?" she laughed.

"Well, not that, but are you okay?"

"What if I did have to fuck someone one day, John? What if it was a big deal and I had to fuck a guy for it?"

"I don't know baby. I guess we'd have to talk about it at the time. That's not the situation now though, right?"

"No, no not at all. Not yet!"

"Hopefully it won't come to that. A blowjob from you should be enough for any guy, right?"

"Hmmm," Alicia replied. If she could get John to agree to her fucking for a deal, even once, it would take the heat out of the other fooling around she had been doing.

She told him the boat was actually booked to Sunday. Her air ticket was flexible so she might stay until then. John said if that was the case he would play golf on Sunday, if she didn't mind.

"Of course not, baby."

After the call, Alicia took the summer dress from her bag and put it on. Walking out into the living area she called out for Mike.

"Mike. Are you there? I'm in here."

"Why are you dressed? Where's Mr. Forster gone? Is he coming back?"

"He is not. I don't know why, but he's gone," Alicia said, stepping in close. "So...I'd like to invite you for dinner. If you want to."

Mike looked around. Was this some joke? Cook wouldn't be happy to think Mike would be eating the meal he took all day preparing. But he'd be even more peeved if it was tossed.

"What's going on with Forster?" he asked.

"I don't know. Honestly. He didn't say. Just that he was going, not coming back, and I could use the boat til Sunday."

"Really? Boat maybe. Not the crew."

"What do you mean?"

"We're due back and dock at midday tomorrow. These guys have another gig in the afternoon."

"Okay, anyway," Alicia said, ignoring him and holding his waist,"I'm asking you on a date. Will you have dinner with me tonight Michael Huxley?"

"You can call me Mike," he said, reaching down and politely holding her waist.

"You will?" Alicia whispered into his ear.

"Let's see," Mike replied, trying to curb his enthusiasm until he had time to think. "I better talk to Cook. He won't be happy."

Alicia sat seductively on a dining chair, watching Mike go into the small kitchen. She couldn't make out the words, but the conversation was animated. After a time Mike came back to the doorway.

"He doesn't believe me. Doesn't believe Mr. Forster won't be back. Says he would have told him if he wasn't having dinner," Mike shrugged.

Alicia wondered if Mike had the same reservation.

"Okay. Hold on," she said, going into the front room for her phone. At the entrance to the kitchen ("It's a galley," she was scolded) Alicia put her phone on speaker and dialled 'Senior Partner CF'.

It rang and answered. They were all listening.

"Alicia, I'm about to board. What's going on, are you okay?"

"Mr. Forster. I've got Cook here on speaker. You didn't tell him you weren't going to eat."

"Shit. Sorry Cookie. Are you there?"

"I'm here," Cook gruffed.

"Emergency I'm afraid. Have to go, I'm about to get on the chopper. Mrs. Day is in charge. Tell Mike to get her back safe."

"I'm here too."

"Okay, good. Mike, I've got the boat til Sunday if Mrs Day wants. She's in charge, make sure the crew do as she says, go where she wants."

"We only have the crew til lunch tomorrow. They have another gig tomorrow afternoon."

"Shit. Ah. Okay. Well, she can have the boat in dock. Or get the driver come over if you prefer to go home Alicia."

"Okay. I'll see," Alicia told him.

"What do I do with the food?" the Cook asked brusquely.

"Whatever Mrs. day wants," Clifford said sharply back. "She's the charter now. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," Mike said politely. The Cook grunted.

Clifford signed off and hung up.

"Dinner for Mike and I, please," Alicia told Cook clearly.

"Fine," came the pout in return. "He serves, though. Not my job."

**************

The outside crew stayed outside as Alicia and Mike had a proper, dressed, sit down dinner. For a time it was nervous and awkward, until the delicious Pinot Noir took hold and opened them up. They talked of the past, the things they got up to. Mike knew more than Alicia of what had become of some of their school friends. He was impressed with how well she had done at work, given he was still an odd-jobs guy. Alicia didn't explain how she got the deals, although Mike did ask breezily why she was screwing her boss.

"Fast track to promotion right?" Alicia grinned.

"The world is corrupt," came the reply, but Mike left the topic alone.

"So who ended up being your first?" Alicia asked.

"First what?"

"Sex!"

"You're seriously asking me that question?" Mike asked, shocked.

"Yeah. Why not? You know all about mine. What happened to yours?"

Mike snorted. "Everyone knew about yours..."

"Right! So? What about you? Who was it in the end?"

For a time Mike said nothing. Alicia waited patiently, sipping her wine.

"I don't know," he finally said.

"What? Come on! Don't give me that."

"I truly don't," Mike shrugged. "I seriously never knew her name."

"What are you talking about? You went with a hooker?"

"Of course not! Don't be crude. It was just a one night stand."

"And you didn't even know her name?"

Mike shook his head.

"Not from our town then?" Alicia asked.

"Exchange student from Western. Came from Vietnam. Something unpronounceable."

"Vietnam? Really? How the hell did that all happen."

Mike sighed. "Bonfire down at the beach, at the lake."

"I remember those."

"Well, she was Asian right? I'd spent years wondering how you would be, naked and doing stuff...so I guess she was the closest thing."

"Nice of her to oblige," Alicia teased.

"Well...she got drunk pretty easy. Kingsley let me borrow his van for the night. You remember him, right?"

"Was it good? Was she good?"

"I don't know. I guess so. I drove into the woods to park. She was half out of it. Kept asking why was she naked. I'm not sure she'd had a lot of sex before either, so both of us were a bit clumsy."

"I'm really sorry it wasn't me. I mean it. It was really dumb what I did." Alicia was being genuine.

"Did you guys...you know, did you catch up with him again?"

"A few times," Alicia admitted. "But it was just sex. I don't think he ever liked me, he just wanted to get off. If my pants were on, he had no interest in me."

Mike laughed awkwardly.

"What?"

"I never spent time with you with your pants off, he never spent time with you with your pants on. Parallel universes."

"I really am sorry, Mike. I wish I had done it differently."

"It's okay," he shrugged. Time has dulled the hurt a little, along with the wine.

"You never saw your Vietnamese girl again?"

"No," he said, shaking his head. "She didn't seem very happy when she woke up in the back of Kingsley's van. Cold. Naked. Daylight. Hungover. I said I'd take her home if she'd do it again. She wasn't particularly happy with the whole thing. Kept trying to cover up, wasn't comfortable being naked, even when I was inside her. Didn't want to kiss. Nothing. I tried to do a good job, get her to enjoy, but didn't really know what I was doing, and it took a lot of effort to get in there, right? She wasn't very big down there."

"Not like you!" Alicia laughed. Mike went red.

"After a couple of hours in and out, I gave up. She was pretty happy to get it out of her, get her pants back on. Only thing I heard later was she got in all manner of trouble, but no one ever came and talked with me about it."

"It should have been me. I apologise."

"You'd like doing it in the back of Kingsley's van?" Mike smiled.

"Sounds good fun, for sure."

************

They went upstairs afterward to lean on the rail and look at the stars. Mike had a beer, Alicia the rest of the second bottle of wine. A slight chill to the breeze had her wrapping Mike's arm around her waist from behind.

"Just like old," she said quietly.

"Minus the boat," Mike quipped.

"Yes. And I used to wear underwear," Alicia added.

"You don't have pants on?" Mike frowned, moving one hand under her skirt to feel bare ass.

"You didn't know? I spent the whole night like this and you only just notice?"

"I'm not used to you...being..."

"Accessible?"

"This is strange."

What he wanted to say was spectacular. Special. A miracle. A dream. All his prayers answered.

"I know," Alicia said echoing his thoughts. "I never thought we'd be like this again. I'm glad we have a chance to make up. I worried we never would."

"We've made up now?" Mike asked.

"Mike," Alicia said, turning and holding him, "Can I invite you to spend the night in my bed?"

She felt his hard-on grow in his pants.

"Alicia. You know how much I'd love to do that. And right now, it would be enough, you know. If you ask me right at this moment if I could just once in my life put my cock in you, I would say it's enough, it's all I need, just once. But afterward it wouldn't be. I'd want to fuck you again and again. All night."

"Mike. You can. It's okay, I don't mind. You can stay the night with me. You can fuck me as many times as you want."

"Alicia. It's a dream. It's all I could ever ask for. Now. But in the morning, after it's done, it won't be enough. I'll want you to stay in bed with me all day and again that night."

"Mike, we can. You can. I don't have to go home til Sunday. I'll do whatever you want all tomorrow and tomorrow night. As much as you want. Anything to even a little bit make it up to you."

"Alicia. I'm super grateful you would do that. But on Sunday, it still won't have been enough. It will never be enough. Even if we kept going and had an affair, it would eventually not be enough. Then even if you left him and came to me, I wouldn't have all of you, your first fuck, your first marriage, it was other guys. I'd never be settled. I'd never have all of you. Not really. I couldn't."

"Mike. I think you're being too dramatic. We're both here tonight anyway. Can't you just fuck me and talk about it properly tomorrow?"

Mike laughed. "Yes. I guess can agree that."

"It will be amazing," Alicia smiled. "After all these years...to actually put you in me."

Then they kissed.

************

Mike had to awkwardly tell the crew and Cookie that they were to set off the next morning by seven - and that he would be spending the night in the client's bed.

"I don't think they like me right now," he told Alicia, coming into the front bedroom. She lay on the bed, dress bunched up to her waist, one leg seductively open. In the weak bedside light her bare cunt was partly in shadow.

"I didn't think I'd ever see that," Mike said, standing and staring. "How long have you been shaved?"

Alicia ran a hand over where her hair used to be. Her client Sol had demanded she laser it, that she permanently remove it all. She managed to get John to think it was his idea.

"It's been like this a while. What do think? You okay if girls have no hair?" she asked nervously.

"I don't know. First time," he admitted.

Alicia spread her legs wide to allow a better look.

"Strip for me?" she asked.

Mike nodded slowly, eyes fixed on his ex-girlfriend's pussy. He lifted his t-shirt over his head.

"Wow. You always were fit," Alicia oohed.

Mike kicked off his boat shoes, then undid his work jeans.

"Take it off," Alicia asked again, up on her elbows, biting her lip. With her thighs open, she was ready for what was coming.

Mike swept everything down.

"Holy shit," Alicia laughed. "I really didn't know."

She shuffled down and sat on the edge of the bed. She gripped his erection at the base with her left hand, then her right hand next to it, measuring him. The rest of the shaft and the head she put in her mouth. Alicia sucked and bobbed until he groaned.

1...456789