A Gorgeous Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers

**************

"What's that?" John asked as Alicia passed him a large envelope of papers that evening.

"Tokyo."

"What about it?"

"I called your PA on the quiet after you called me."

"What?"

"She gave me the dates and flights. I put in for leave. I got on the same flights and we upgraded your room to a king."

"You wanna come to Tokyo?"

"More than want. Am."

"Wow. You know I'll be working all day..."

"It's Tokyo. I've never been. I'm sure there will be something to look at during the day. And at night, I'll give you something to look at!"

"Malcolm will be here. I promised he can stay."

"Let him stay. Just not with me."

"Are you sure you want to come?"

"John, if I stay here your friend is going to fuck me. You know it, right?"

John smiled. "Yes, I have to say he sounded quite happy I would be away."

Alicia came in close and held her man.

"We've done a lot of sex things, you and me. You know I love it, right?"

"I know."

"And eventually you learn where the boundaries are. For me, I'm quite certain. If you're here with me, I'll do anything you want. I'll fuck whoever you want me to. But if it's just me, alone, all. I want is that toy you gave me for valentines. Self-administered. If no John, then no man of any kind. Baby, I'm sorry, it's what I want right now. I don't want another video on the bonnet of the car."

"Alicia, of course. You don't need to make a video. You can just fuck, I don't mind."

"Well I do. So I'm not going to bed your friend, not unless you're there to watch. Live. In person. In the flesh! So I'm going to get my sex from my husband. I'm coming. It's booked and paid for. I'm booked and paid for, too, I'll be your hotel room whore!"

John laughed. "Hey, I'm good with that!"

"In fact...," Alicia's mind schemed, "why don't I do that?"

"Do what?"

"I'll dress like a hooker. I'll be the cheap Asian slut on the arm of a visiting white businessman."

John shrugged. "As long as you fuck like a whore, I'm good with it."

"Ooh, I need some plastic skirts. And chunky heels. And blue makeup. And a wig. Ooh, we're going to have fun baby."

"Yeah," John nodded, "sounds like we will."

***********

"Malcolm, sorry dude. Alicia won't be here. She's booked herself to come to Tokyo with me."

"Shit!"

"Sorry dude. I'll transfer the money back."

"Shit, John. I don't want the money back. I want your wife's pussy again. Did she say why?"

"Not really. I think you might have overdone it last time. Fucking her that much, it seems to have scared her off."

"Jeez man. The amount of money you took from me, I deserved even more than I got."

"Hey, be nice. It's my wife. Not some street hooker."

Malcolm sighed. "She is good, I credit you that. Your wife is a sweet lay. Any chance of changing her mind?"

"She said the only way she'll fuck you is if I'm there watching."

"I'm not paying money for you to watch me nail your wife, dude."

"I'm not asking you to. I'll transfer back the cash."

"Shit!"

************

Mike re-played the recording he had made:

"Malcolm, sorry dude. Alicia won't be here. She's booked herself to come to Tokyo with me."

"Shit!"

"Sorry dude. I'll transfer the money back."

"Shit, John. I don't want the money back. I want your wife's pussy again. Did she say why?"

"Not really. I think you might have overdone it last time. Fucking her that much, it seems to have scared her off."

"Jeez man. The amount of money you took from me, I deserved even more than I got."

"Hey, be nice. It's my wife. Not some street hooker."

"She is good, I credit you that. Your wife is a sweet lay. Any chance of changing her mind?"

"She said the only way she'll fuck you is if I'm there watching."

"I'm not paying money for you to watch me nail your wife, dude."

"I'm not asking you to. I'll transfer back the cash."

"Shit!"

Mike pressed stop, smiling. It wouldn't stand up in a court of law, but all he needed was the court of Alicia.

"Got you, you bastard" he said with an evil laugh.

************

Epilogue One - Alicia and Mike.

"You dumb stupid fuck!" she yelled at him. Alicia was back in Mike's hotel room. This time she wasn't undressed, her legs were not open, her sweet Asian pussy was not full of tree-log.

"Recording my husbands calls? Telling him about all the times I fucked you behind his back? Did you think this would help me trust you? Love you? Even like you? What were you fucking thinking?"

"He sold you behind your back for money! He's an animal."

"Mike, you fool. Means. Ends. Ever heard of anything about those two things? You're a fucking creep."

"He sold you!"

"And you slept with another man's wife. Then tapped the guy's phone. Who does that?"

"Alicia, please, I love you."

"Fuck off Mike. This is not love. It's obsession."

"Alicia, I said I didn't want to fuck you, that this would happen. On the boat. You made me do it. You owe me."

"What? How does that excuse you being a fucking stalker? Mike. Go home. If you want to talk, we can have coffee at Christmas."

"Alicia. I love you."

"No. Go home."

Epilogue Two - Alicia and John

"Baby, we said we'd talk about it on the plane. Can we? Can we start? I'm sorry about Mike. I never expected I would see him on that boat of all places. He was right with me when you told me to fuck someone else, so he knew you let me sleep with other guys. But he didn't want to make a video. When I told him I couldn't get back with him, he literally left me sitting in a restaurant. Gone. But then out of the blue he's here, in a hotel. I felt so sorry for him. He'd wanted sex so badly when we were young."

"I know the story."

"Yeah, well, right. I thought it might help make it up to him but it just made it worse. I'm sorry baby."

"How many times did you fuck him?"

"Ten maybe?" Alicia said honestly.

John nodded, then took his turn.

"I'm really sorry about Malcolm. I just thought you would enjoy having secret sex, you know? For fun. But I didn't want to just give it to him, I wanted him to have to do something for it, you know?"

"How much you get for me?" Alicia squinted.

"A thousand dollars. How many times did you fuck him?"

"Depends how you count. Seven different days," Alicia admitted.

"Shit. That bastard said I overcharged. No way. I should have charged more."

"That money is mine," Alicia said out straight.

"Yeah, okay."

"So. Are we done?"

"Done?" John asked, puzzled.

"Done doing stupid things to each other?"

John nodded. "I'm done."

"Me too," Alicia agreed. "John, I meant what I said before. With you, together, I'll have any sex you want. I'll fuck anyone you want. It's your rules."

"Even girls?"

"I can try. If that's what you want. But only if you're together with me. If I'm on my own, I only want the toys you give me."

"Did you finger yourself when you were young?"

Alicia went red. "Don't ask me that!"

"Yeah, you did," John smiled.

"Don't tell your friends!" Alicia warned him.

"No more of that, I swear."

Alicia lifted the armrest and snuggled in close to her man.

"I love you John. Can I be just with you?"

"Yes baby, deal. I love you too."

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers
1...456789