A Happy Marriage: A Stockings Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm burning them through osmosis," I declared, not caring about calories lost, but about the pleasure that was gaining quickly.

"I should have had a glass of water or OJ first," he joked, as he kept slamming into me.

"You did get some homemade juice," I reminded him.

"True enough," he laughed.

After another minute, he pulled out and said, "This counter is unforgiving to my knees."

"Mine too," I agreed, as we both got off the counter and found a more comfortable position standing. As he slid back in me, I said, "Although I love being fucked in a room other than our bedroom, the designers of this room obviously put no thought at all into comfortable places to fuck."

"Thoughtless assholes," Dean joked.

"Men," I joked back.

"There's another business we could open if the fucking workout weight loss program fails," he said,

"What?" I asked.

"Fuck kitchen design," he joked, as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

I roared, our sex today both hot and funny, which somehow was working, "Fuck kitchen... that is awesome. Padded stove top! Gyno stirrups on the table!"

"We should patent our ideas," he added, lifting my left leg up, which allowed his cock to go deeper.

"Right now I just want to be fucked like a slut," I said, my orgasm simmering underneath the surface and yet refusing to erupt.

"I thought I was already doing that," he said, as he moved his hand to my clit to rub it while he fucked me.

"There you go," I moaned, as suddenly I was getting double pleasure from the inside and the outside.

He pounded me for a couple more minutes until I could finally feel my orgasm building and he pulled out.

"What the hell are you doing?" I objected.

"Seeing just how slutty you can be," he said, as he walked to a corner table and sat down.

"I can be very slutty," I said proudly.

"Prove it," he said, his cock standing at full attention, like a lighthouse guiding me home.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, as I walked over to him.

"Grind yourself to orgasm," he said.

"That's not too slutty," I pointed out, as I went to straddle him.

"On my leg," he clarified.

"Oh!" I said, as I stopped.

"Come on, my slutty, bitch bride, let's see you grind that pussy on my leg to orgasm," he said, before adding, "It should be a good workout."

"I guess it will be," I shrugged, as I straddled his leg instead of his cock and began slowly humping him. Getting into this new roleplay, I panted like a bitch in heat and whined a little.

"Faster," he ordered after just a few seconds of me grinding, as I tried to get used to the awkward, but definitely stimulating task.

"Yes, sir," I mockingly joked, as I reached for his cock while using my other hand on his shoulder for balance and began grinding faster.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, as I jerked him off while using his leg to hump on.

"Oh yeah indeed," I moaned as I got into a nice rhythm of grinding and stroking at the same time.

In a couple of minutes of the unique position and act, my orgasm was burning and I said, "I'm going to come all over your leg."

"Go ahead, my skin is already soaked with your juices."

"Ooooooh, yes, oooh God, fuck," I babbled until the orgasm ripped through me... the strangest orgasm of my life for sure. I leaned my head back and howled as if at the full moon.

He allowed me to have my orgasm while I weakly jerked off his cock... my continuing orgasm strong enough to usurp most of my energy.

Finally, he ordered, "pointing to another counter, "Go sit down. I mean, 'Sit. Stay.'"

"Woof! Time for you to lose some weight?" I questioned, even as more juices leaked out of me.

"I may also need to rehydrate you," he quipped wittily.

I laughed as I moved to the counter and spread my legs, expecting him to resume fucking me.

Yet, he didn't.

Instead, he grabbed my ankles, moved my feet to his cock and again fucked himself with my nylon-clad feet.

I was hoping this wasn't going to be the only way he was going to come from now on... I wanted to be able to swallow a load, and take some in my cunt, too. Yet I wasn't going to have that conversation now. Instead, I tried to give him a good foot job that would get him to shoot his load... although I realized of course this wouldn't go into me and rehydrate me.

"Oh shit," Dean groaned after only a couple of dozen strokes.

I was about to ask if he was going to rehydrate me but it was too late as he shot his load up in the air, most of it landing, impressively, on my cunt.

"Target practice?" I joked, as I looked down at my cum-covered cunt.

He laughed, "I guess so. Although the apron caught some of it too."

"It is supposed to catch spills," I said, "or splatters."

"True enough," he nodded, as he wiped the head of his cock on my foot.

"I thought you were going to rehydrate me?"

"Next time," he shrugged, as he let go of my feet and went to the fridge for juice. "On that note, I do need to get rehydrated."

"Bring me some too," I said, as I scooped cum off my cunt and brought it to my mouth.

.....

Dean went to pick up the kids in the afternoon while I was supposed to clean the house. Yet, instead I ended up on my iPad reading the second part of the advice column: 'Tips to make your man act like he is 20 again. Part 2: Tasks for the Adventurous'.

1. Fun with Food

Now this could have been on the first list, but we're thinking of more than just some whipped cream on his dick or being sucked off your tits. No, to push it to the next level you allow him to fuck you with a popsicle (or just park a popsicle inside you and let him lick out the mixture of juices. Or stuff as many grapes as you can inside your pussy and have him get them out (preferably without using fingers). Or lick hardened chocolate syrup (sprinkles optional) off his cock.

Or have him cum in your thermos of coffee before you go to work. Have him recreate the scene from American Pie, but then suck his apple-flavoured dick to completion, or eat the cream-filled pie. Of course a few oysters first to stoke your furnace is always a good idea.

Although it wasn't mentioned, I was proud to declare we'd played with food earlier today with the banana... which I realized I should find and throw away before the kids got home, as I had no idea where it had gone after Dean sucked my juices off it.

2. Blindfold Him

Pretty simple. Blindfold him, then lead him somewhere that isn't a normal playtime location, and then pleasure him. Tease him at first... drive him wild with foreplay... since you're the one completely in control.... This has a major psychological impact and thus will heighten the stimulation of the encounter. To make it more interesting: no talking. Neither of you.

Of course you can reverse the concept and hand him the blindfold to put on you.

This one was interesting. The idea of being in control and teasing him was kind of a fun idea... although I knew I would HATE being the one blindfolded. I hated being teased. I liked being fucked.

3. Bondage

No we don't mean whips and chains (unless you're into that kind of stuff... and we're not judging). No, we're thinking more about handcuffs or being tied to a bedpost with soft ropes or drapery sashes. With the blindfold you controlled his pleasure, with this one let him control yours. Arms and legs spread open and allowing yourself to be completely at his whim. Being utterly powerless can be incredibly stimulating as you give your complete trust to him.

Although it sounded hot, the idea of being bound didn't excite me. Handcuffs maybe... bound completely spread eagle where I was completely at his sexual whim... I wasn't so sure about.

4. Watch Kinky Porn

We know we had you watch porn together in our first list, but this time we want you to up the ante. If you're the one choosing the movie, choose things you want to do but are reluctant to request... bondage, threesomes, a lesbian encounter. These videos should be raw, nasty and contain lots of filthy language.

I hadn't considered what kind of porn to watch in the first place, but if I was going to watch porn with my husband, I sure as hell wanted it to be hot and naughty.

5. Make a Home Video

Shooting a porn movie will often enhance the sex session, as each of you will want to perform well on film. You'll do more positions, you'll talk more, you'll moan louder... you'll put on a show.

Warning: don't do this on your phone! Do it on a video camera where only you have access to it.

Suggestion: don't ever watch it (no matter how good it is, you'll cringe when you see yourself on film... it's just human nature).

Suggestion 2: delete it the next day (if you're not going to watch it, why keep it?)

No, you're probably wondering, why film it if you aren't going to watch it or keep it? Answer: simply for the intensity the filming will add to the encounter.

I liked this idea, especially with the alleviation of my biggest fear: that someone else would see the tape. We had talked about this when we were younger, Dean really wanted to, but the fear of the film getting into the wrong hands (especially after that sex tape movie came out) prevented me from doing it.

6. Spanking

This can be done as part of naughty girl roleplay or as part of foreplay. Now you're probably wondering how getting slapped in the ass can be foreplay. I did too before I tried it. But I've learned that playful, or even firm spanks feel very good in the heat of the moment (far less so at the start of the sexual encounter before you're really feeling frisky). A firm slap on the ass creates tingling sensations, especially when combined with the stimulation of sexual arousal.

Advanced playtime: Have a vibrator in your pussy (or your ass if you're feeling really adventurous) for an out of this world sensation as two very different feelings compete inside you for your attention.

I was spanked once by an ex-boyfriend and didn't like it at all, but I was young and it was only ten seconds into the sex. Of course fifty seconds later he was finished and snoring and I was sticky and washing up, so with that hair-trigger boyfriend there likely wasn't any good time to stimulate me enough for the spanking to enhance the pleasure.

Given the right situation I could likely enjoy getting spanked.

7. Fisting

Now this isn't for everyone, and we recommend lots of lube if you do it... but your pussy can stretch quite wide under the right circumstances (remember giving birth?) and fisting done right can be head spinning, orgasm inducing, awesome. He can fuck you with a closed fist, or he can wiggle his fingers inside you and explore... each of these are completely different sensations.

Back in college I'd loved being fingered... always wanting more than one or two fingers. And when quite drunk once, I was fisted by the last guy I fucked before Dean... it made me cum hard, but I felt like a cheap slut the next day and have never mentioned it to Dean. Now though, maybe I would.

8. Anal

Like fisting, anal isn't for everyone and requires lube... lots and lots of lube. Also, like a pussy, an anal cavity can stretch quite wide and take quite a bit, once lubed properly. In truth, the anus is the most overlooked erogenous zone on a woman's body. Sure, men know about the clitoris and have vaguely heard of the g-spot, but your ass has lots of pleasure spots, and more nerve endings than your vagina. Add to this the reality that taking it in the ass is seen as taboo and slutty, and it is the ultimate exploration to really spark your adrenalin and enhance your sex life... and truthfully, once you get past the discomfort and pain (yes, it will be uncomfortable and painful at first), you'll experience a pleasure very unlike vaginal sex.

Anal was without a doubt something I wanted to try. I'd once been fingered in my ass while being eaten out long ago, and it had enhanced my orgasm... but I could never bring myself to tell another guy I wanted to try it, and because of my notoriously decisive personality, no guy had ever brought it up. But the idea of 'taking it in the ass' was a complete turn on and... OH MY GOD!!... wouldn't that be the perfect Valentine's Day gift for Dean... my anal virginity!!!

A wicked smile crossed my lips as I thought of buying new lingerie and lots of lube for Tuesday! Is the opening in crotchless panties large enough to access an asshole? If not, I'd better start making a habit of going commando.

9. Threesomes

This one, although rife with dangerous consequences if both partners are not comfortable with it, can really spice up a sex life. A guy in your pussy while you suck another guy's cock is an experience every girl should experience. Getting double penetrated by two cocks is also thrilling (although not for beginners), and for your man, two women is equally enthralling. Of course, the key to a threesome is to make sure your partner is equally involved. Don't spend the majority of your time with the new guy or let him spend most of the time with the new girl). A threesome is about the couple's pleasure... unless you're into a cuckold or cuckqueen type of situation... but those too are full of peril. If you choose this one, talk first, agree, and discuss boundaries. Remember that sex is just sex, and if you're inviting another person into your bedroom, it's no different than using a toy... they're just another way to spice things up.

I'd also fantasized about having two guys at once... it was my most common masturbation fantasy (as well as a gangbang where I fucked and sucked all night)... although the idea of a romp with another woman while Dean watched and perhaps joined in, also turned me on. Of course, the risk to our marriage had always stopped me from mentioning it, as sometimes fantasy needs to be just that... fantasy. But I wondered... could a third person be used just as a toy with no feelings attached? I wasn't sure it was as easy as the column suggested. And if our new 'sex toy' became a permanent extra love interest to our marriage, that would be opening an entirely new can of worms.

10. PEGGING

Now this is one where the roles are reversed. The man gets to be vulnerable. You don a nice strap-on, lube it up and fuck him!!! And before you go all 'he would never let me do that', if you open the subject slyly with the slightest hint, he likely will get sly himself and allow you to convince him it's his idea. (Plus, over 25% of men fantasize about it.) And before you go and say you wouldn't ever want to do that... the power of this role reversal is a complete rush when you're the one wielding the cock. In addition, it's great to encourage his feminine side to come out and play, and give him an understanding of what it feels like to be fucked. As for you, it's a great way to learn firsthand that being the giver is a lot of work. Besides being a great way to spice up the bedroom, it's a great way for each of you to understand the traditional roles your partner usually plays... which leads to more mutual understanding no matter what else you may do together in the bedroom. THIS ONE IS A MUST!!!

I'd never heard of 'pegging' before or even considered the idea. Yet, once I read about it here and looked at the picture, I was curious. What would it be like to fuck Dean? Would he let me? Would it actually do all that was suggested? Although I was intrigued, this was a 'down the road if ever' thing.

Anyway, the anal ideas had been planted... I called my mother-in-law to see if she could watch the kids overnight on Tuesday. She could. I then called a rustic but nice hotel that we'd first gone to when dating, an hour out of town, and booked a suite for the night. I then headed to an adult store for some lube, and maybe a new toy or two.

.....

On Monday I returned to the column, recalling there was a link for MUST TRY POSITIONS. So curious, I clicked on it and was again amazed at the hot models posing in a variety of positions. The blonde was beautiful, the guy was impressive with a massive fucking dick.

Some of these positions are simple, some complex, but each is an amazing way to get a cock as deep inside you as humanly possible. It's almost needless to say that this is as pleasurable for him as it is for you.

1. Upsidedown Throat Fuck

This position leaves you completely at the mercy of your man and his cock. This is a cock sucking position for the advanced, as at this angle the cock will easily go balls deep and tickle your tonsils (if he's big enough... hehe).

A great position for the submissive.

Although the position looked uncomfortable, I imagined this would be one to try someday as I loved being submissive and this seemed as submissive as one could get with a cock in their mouth. The idea of his balls bouncing off my nose also amused me.

2. The casual 69

Most people think of 69 as your guy on his back and you sucking his dick while you straddle him and he eats your cunt. The problem with that position is the physics. He has to crane his neck to reach your pussy, and you're in the least enjoyable cock sucking position. On the other hand, roll onto your sides (facing each other of course), and each of you can be comfortable.

For you: it's way easier to deep throat, you're not wasting valuable energy holding yourself up on all fours, which gets uncomfortable fast, and you now have a free hand to grab his head and shove it in your wet pussy if you wish.

For him: he can be comfortable while licking you, and if he wants, he can stabilize your head with a hand or two and fuck your face.

123456...8