A Happy Marriage: A Stockings Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste so sweet, my slut," he complimented between kisses... Dean always being a man who liked going down on his woman.

I moved my stocking clad feet back to his dick and slowly stroked it with them as we kissed.

We kissed for a minute before I asked, "Are you going to fuck me or what?"

He laughed, as he pushed me onto my back, "I choose 'what'," as he straddled my chest and slid his cock into my mouth.

"Ooooooh," I moaned, as I realized what he meant by 'what' and started to fuck my face. The nylon play and roleplaying must have had him revved up too, as he was really fucking my face... something he hadn't done in years.

As he did, he placed his hands in mine, making the face fucking not only rough, but oddly romantic as well.

And for a few minutes he fucked my face and I focused on not gagging as his balls bounced off my chin.

Eventually he groaned, "Here comes a Valentine's present, slut."

Usually he gives me choices about where he comes, but this time his load erupted in my mouth in huge wads, so much that a little of it trickled back out.

Once he finished pumping and pulled out, I asked demurely as I scooped the cum on my chin back into my mouth, "I hope you have the wherewithal for at least one more deposit, sir?

He laughed, as he stood up, "I always have more than one 'deposit' for a dirty fuck slut like you."

Deciding to try something I'd never done before, I crawled to him, but instead of taking his cock back in my mouth, I moved behind him and buried my face between his ass cheeks.

"Oh my," he said, clearly shocked as my tongue began exploring between his cheeks.

I purred, "You like this, sir?"

"It's different," he said, as I probed his asshole with my tongue while reaching around for his hard cock.

After a few more seconds of this he requested, "How about we do things the old fashioned way?"

I sensed he was uncomfortable with the ass play but I couldn't tell if it was because he found it awkward and didn't like it, or perhaps he did like it, but felt unmanly about that fact.

I nodded, "I'm yours to direct, sir."

"Stand up," he ordered.

I obeyed.

He moved behind me and ordered, "Let's see how flexible you are. Keep that tight ass up in the air and bend down so your hands are on the floor."

"Yes sir," I again obeyed, sensing this would be a position he could use to penetrate me deeply.

Once in position, he moved behind me and slammed into me with one quick, hard stroke.

"Oh yes sir, fuck me," I moaned loudly, as his cock filled me completely.

"You like it rough, slut?" he asked, as he kept slamming into me.

"Oh yes, make me your fuck slut," I said.

The marathon fuck that followed included a few different positions:

Until my second orgasm hit as I moaned, really enjoying the roleplaying, even though I was pretty much playing myself except as a nerdy, slutty, bimbo teenager, "Oh yes, sir, fuck this little whorelet."

He kept fucking me throughout my second orgasm until he finally pulled out and ordered, "Foot job, slut."

I quickly sat on the table and moved my feet to his throbbing cock, wet with my cum.

I asked, as I stroked his cock as fast as I could, "Are you going to cum all over my stocking feet, sir?"

"I'm going to shoot my cum all over your body," he answered, just before he grunted and his first wad flew into the air and landed impressively on my chin, before the second and third ropes splattered my tits and chest, while even the last rope reached the tops of my stockings and inner thighs.

I laughed, as I slowly stroked his cock, trying for any late swimmers, "You weren't kidding, sir, that was a geyser!"

Once he regained his breath, he leaned forward and kissed me. Once he broke the kiss, he said, breaking character, "Wow, Miranda that was amazing."

I smiled, "My darling husband, wait until tomorrow."

"How could you possibly beat tonight?" he asked, looking at me in awe.

"Oh, trust me," I smiled wickedly, "I still have a surprise or two in store for you."

"I can't imagine," he said.

I promised, teasing him, "I've saved the best for last."

.....

I texted him at work: Make up your Sexual bucket list today. You'll be reading it to me tonight. Remember it can include ANYTHING!!!

Once I sent that, and I got the kids down for a nap, I turned on some porn on the laptop, a scene I love, called Five to One starring Veronica Avluv as a reporter interviewing a sports team after they lost the championship game and she ends up being completely used by all five. She sucks all five cocks, is fucked by all five, is triple teamed taking three cocks at once, and finishes with getting five loads all over her face.

Now the good, wholesome me would never do such a thing... but the inner slut me sure wanted to.

So watching a woman take on five cocks, my cunt burning, but refusing to touch it (knowing that if I didn't remain horny I would think differently), I began writing my sexual bucket list.

1. Get gangbanged.

My idea was to read one at a time and go back and forth with Dean, and I knew he wouldn't want to go first for fear of offending me. So, I figured going big with my first item would set the tone and perhaps allow him to open up and be completely honest with me. And although it was highly unlikely that this would ever be checked off my bucket list, I felt if we were going to do this, we were going to do it right.

2. Have a lesbian encounter.

Knowing that every man wants to watch his wife munch cunt, it seemed a logical next item, and truth be told, the idea of being in a 69 with a hot woman, hopefully younger, like barely eighteen, really did excite me. I didn't watch lesbian porn too often, but I did really like a Hot and Mean scene called Ms. Boss, starring Vanessa Veracruz and Spencer Scott, where a secretary is talking trash and then is used and fucked by her blonde boss... the idea of being dominated by another woman was without a doubt an exciting fantasy... made to eat pussy... made to suck a strap-on... made to ride a strap-on. Mmmmmmmmm.

3. Fuck a black man.

This is one I'd always fantasized about. I didn't believe every black cock was a mammoth snake... but the ones in porn, especially on the website Blacked, sure did. And although I'd watched many of the scenes, there were a few standouts including: being a personal assistant and serving both the boss and the client like Shawna Lenee did in 'Blonde Personal Assistant Loves Black Men'; or being at a photo shoot and ending up with a mouthful and cuntful of big black cock like Sophia Leone does in 'Sexy Model gets BBC'; or being forced to be a white slut for black cock like Lily Rader does in 'Blonde Teen Punished and Dominated by Black Man' after she gets caught stealing money from him while babysitting; or watching a young white slut try to take a massive black cock up the ass... my favourite being Jillian Jenson in the lamely titled (actually, the website should really attempt to come up with better titles!) '18yr old Jillian Jenson has anal sex with BBC'.

4. Walk around in public with a Full Load of Cum on my face

I don't know why this excites me, but the idea of being in some out of the way place where no one could possibly know me and walking down a busy sidewalk or a crowded college hallway with cum all over my face really turned me on.

5. Make a porn film

Although I know I wouldn't want to watch myself have sex, nor would I want anyone else to watch... the idea of making a porn scene or an entire film was kinda cool. I could write a script and then we could act out each scene.

As I pondered what else to add to this list, I received a text from my husband.

Dean: I don't know what to write?

Me: Your fantasies.

Dean: You're all I need.

Me: First... thanks, but Bullshit! Second... pretend you're 18 again; what fantasies did you have then or do you still have that you've never fulfilled.

Dean: This sounds like a mistake.

I could tell he was tentative and worried about offending me... so I stirred the pot and likely his loins.

Me: One of mine includes munching cunt!!!

Dean: Really???

Me: And that's a tame one! Just have fun with it... it's not about what we're failing to do for each other, but just getting all our hidden fantasies out in the open. If something spicy pops into your head you've never even thought of before, all the better!

Dean: How many?

Me: At least 10.

Dean: How many have you done?

Me: 12. So far.

I know I was only at five, but I wanted him to think I found this easy.

Dean: Sigh! Okay, I'd better get started.

Me: See you soon... and man do I have some surprises for you!!!

Dean: I can't wait.

Me: I'll be starting to check off my sexual bucket list tonight!!!

Dean: God, you have me curious.

Me: And hopefully you're hard.

Dean: Definitely!!!

Me: Yummy!

Dean: I've got to go.

Me: So do I... got some porn to watch!

Dean: You're not helping!!!

Me: I hope not.

Dean: Bye! I love you!

Me: Love you too!

The scene I'd been watching ended, and I went to another of my favourites. One of Phoenix Marie as a do-gooder reporter who ends up back at home celebrating her victory with a glass of wine, wearing a pair of tan suspender hose. While she's masturbating, a man comes in and dominates her. He face fucks her, ass fucks her and shoves her panties in her mouth. She's fisted and he treats her like a dog. It's a very hot scene which led to my number six.

6. To be completely dominated by a stranger

7. Take it in the Ass

I'd already bought the lube and was planning on being able to check this off my list before the clock struck midnight.

8. Public Sex

Trying to follow some of the suggestions in the articles, the idea of fucking in a park, a movie theatre, or somewhere where we could potentially get caught is exciting. Of course, doing this in another city would be a logical precaution.

9. Threesome

I'd prefer two guys, the idea of being able to bounce back and forth like a rocking horse between a dick in my mouth and another in my pussy a position I'd love to try. Although a second woman to lick while Dean fucks me doggy style would also be fun.

10. Go to a swinger's party

Not sure how that would go, but the idea of a bunch of couples swapping was kind of hot... although not sure I could do it in real life.

11. Pegging

Ever since I learned what pegging was... the idea of my fucking Dean intrigued me. I would never do it if he wasn't into it... but if he was interested I would be more than curious to wield a strap-on in his butthole.

Shit. This was suddenly getting difficult, and I'd said I was already at 12.

12. Be fucked Air Tight

The idea of all three of my holes being filled by three cocks... well, that just seems like something every girl should try at least once.

13. Go to a Nude Beach

Sure, why not? I'm very proud of my body.

Deciding I needed one more since I'd said I was already at 12... I hemmed and hawed. Finally, I thought of one.

14. Go to a Glory Hole and Open my Mouth

The idea of sucking numerous strangers' cocks had always intrigued me.

This led to more ideas.

15. Obtain a full service massage with happy endings

After seeing the rather terrible 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates' there was a ludicrous scene where the bride-to-be is pleasured by a masseuse. Although the scene was weird, I found the idea of a massage that ended with an orgasm either from a girl's lips or a nice cock appealing.

Then I decided to just keep going, even though some of these seemed borderline impossible.

16. Fuck Channing Tatum

I mean who wouldn't, given the chance?

17. Make a naughty audio

That seems fun and something I just may do for Dean one day.

18. Have a half dozen orgasms in one day

I can easily have multiple... but after three they're hard to come by... pun intended.

Now I was determined to make it to 20.

19. Do a sexy photo shoot... maybe a 1950s set

This one seemed like a good birthday present for Dean.

20. Get fisted

This one too I was curious about... if I was going to take a cock in the ass, I could likely take a fist in my cunt.

Happy with my list, I watched Phoenix Marie get used by a really ugly guy... he reamed her asshole while her mouth was gagged with her own panties.

But, even though my pussy was on fire, I shut the scene off and refused to touch my cunt... saving it for the fucking I was looking forward to receiving tonight.

.....

We went out for dinner first, where I rubbed his cock under the table with my stocking feet and contemplated crawling under the table and sucking his cock... but I chickened out... too many people here could know me... and well, while the idea is stimulating, the reality of actually doing it is scary.

As I drove to our surprise spot, I pulled out his cock and stroked it as I asked him, "Did you finish your bucket list?"

"I got fifteen," he said.

"Twenty," I replied, "and I plan on getting at least one of them ticked off that list tonight."

"It was hard," he said.

"So is this," I joked, giving him a playful squeeze before adding, "I found the first dozen easy, the next few were a challenge, and then I got inspired."

"To be clear... this was a utopian list right?" he asked.

"Yes, baby," I nodded. "Don't worry, some of the ones on my list will shock you, and maybe some of yours will shock me... but my thought is that the best relationships have no secrets, and we can try to make as many fantasies as possible come true."

"You know I'm happy with our sex life."

"Would you have said that a week ago?" I asked.

"Okay, well I wasn't complaining," he said.

"We fell into a rut," I said. "But no longer."

"Promise?"

"Promise. But first let's get to our rendezvous," I said, as I pulled in.

As soon as we were inside the impressive loft, I quickly kicked my heels off, pulled down his pants and had his shoes, socks and underwear off and his cock freed.

I pushed him back onto a couch and begin licking his cock.

"I think you've sucked my cock more in the past few days than in the past six months," he commented.

"Just making up for lost time," I smirked, as I licked his shaft while stroking it.

"Well, don't forget the balls," he coached, as I licked my way down his shaft.

I sucked each ball in my mouth before moving back up and taking the head of his cock in my mouth.

I bobbed on his cock for a couple minutes, taking my time, knowing this was just round one of what would be a delightfully long evening.

Suddenly, he said, "My turn for dessert."

"Mmmmm," I purred, as I moved onto the couch as he got down on the floor. "All I brought to eat is this homemade savoury pie."

"Well li'l dahlin', I guess I kin eat that there then," he drawled in a poor cowboy accent, as he moved between my legs. He smiled as he saw my hosiery choice. "No underwear and crotchless pantyhose... very nice."

"Only the best for the perfect man," I smiled.

"Oh, you're the perfect one," he said, as he began licking. Like me, he took his time, but unlike me I doubt he had any clue that this was only round one of many.

He teased my pussy lips, and rolled his tongue ever so gently over my clit.

Finally I demanded, "Don't graze on the pie, eat it."

"Sorry ma'am," he apologized, still in southern drawl mode.

As he licked more aggressively, I moaned, "That's it, eat the whole fucking pie."

As my juices started flowing, I suggested, "Let's take this to the bed."

"Yes, ma'am," he nodded and tipped his make-believe cowboy hat.

Once on the bed, after he got out of the rest of his clothes, we got into an old-fashioned 69. I wanted to try the side by side one, but because I planned this to be short lived... I wanted his first load in my cunt... I saved it for another day. That said, I just realized bucket list item 21 could be trying a thousand different positions. I don't know why I chose a thousand, I mean that's a lot... but hey, go big or go home... and right now I was going big and definitely not going home.

We both got each other's juices flowing as I sucked and he licked until I demanded, "Baby, can you please fuck me? I want your cock in me now until you cum inside me."

"Anythin' y'all like, little filly," he nodded.

He moved me onto all fours and slid into me from behind. Wanting that first load and wanting it soon, after just a few strokes I began bouncing back on his cock.

"Oh yeah, you look so hot doing that," he said.

"Fucking you?" I questioned playfully.

"Definitely," he nodded.

After a couple of minutes of this, his groans already increasing and my orgasm beginning to bubble... I decided to try one of the positions from the article I read: '90 degree angle'. I said, "I want to try a new position."

"Sure, honey," he nodded.

I rolled onto my back and instructed, "Lift my right leg up."

"Okay," he said, clearly confused what I was planning.

"Now move between my legs and fuck the hell out of your bride," I ordered.

"Oooooooh," he nodded, understanding the position.

As he slid into me, my pussy stretched way out. It seemed to make my cunt extra tight and he seemed extra big.

And as if wanting his first load unloaded too, he fucked me deep and hard.

1...345678