A Happy Marriage: A Stockings Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it deep, my slut?" he questioned, as he started to get into a rhythm.

"Oh yes, make me your ass slut," I moaned, wanting to feel him slam into my ass.

As he fucked my ass, pleasure overwhelmed me accompanied by a desire to be his ass slut. I begged, "Harder, baby. Fuck my ass, baby."

Permission granted, he began fucking me harder.

"Oh yes," I moaned, "so good."

"Take it all," he grunted, as his body slammed into me.

"Deeper, harder," I begged, somehow wanting to feel his cock in me as deep as he could reach.

"Flip onto your belly," he ordered.

I quickly did, and he straddled my ass, and slid back in.

"Oooooh," I moaned, this position stimulating me differently and going deeper, creating a new slight pain that only enhanced the euphoria.

"You're a natural ass slut," he grunted, as he resumed fucking me.

"I'm a natural submissive for your cock," I moaned back, wanting it harder, deeper.

Remembering a position from the website, although not the title, I began to lift up to meet his downward strokes.

"Ooooh yes, you're a natural little ass slut," he groaned. "You're so eager!"

"I'm your ass slut," I moaned, taking his cock as deep into my ass as I could.

Unfortunately, this position, on my tiptoes, and his hands on me, was hard to keep up and after a couple of minutes, I needed a new position.

I decided, "I want to ride that cock, baby."

"Sure, baby," he nodded, moving onto his back.

I moved to him, slowly lowered myself on his cock and guided it into my ass. This position created a whole new angle and pleasure.

"Ride me, slut, I'm very close," he demanded.

I sat on his cock and moaned, "Oh my!"

"Now, slut. Ride me," he said, looking up at me demandingly.

"Yes, sir," I moaned, as I began riding his cock... taking it in the ass becoming a whole new level of pleasure.

In a couple of minutes, he warned, "I'm going to come soon."

"Come in my ass, baby," I moaned, curious what that would feel like.

"No, baby," he said, "I want to shoot my load all over you."

"You do love coming on me," I affirmed, as he suddenly pulled out while I was moving up and instantly sprayed his load, his first rope of cum hitting my tits and arching all the way to my forehead. "Holy shit, that was a rocket."

"Aaaagh," he grunted, as his cum painted my thighs and cunt.

Still horny, as soon as he was done, I took his cock back in my ass, and resumed riding.

"I'm close too," I moaned, bouncing on his cock.

"Come for me," he demanded, "come like a cheap ass slut."

"Oh yes.... yes, baby," I moaned, my orgasm close, but unable to erupt.

After a couple of frustrating minutes, he pushed me onto my back and buried his face in my cunt.

In seconds my orgasm rushed out of me as his tongue finished the job and I had my very rare third orgasm.

As my orgasm hit, I realized he was eating his own cum and that made me come even harder.

Once done, he moved up and kissed me. "Happy Valentine's Day," I smiled when we broke the kiss.

"I love you, baby," he said gently.

"I love you too," I said, kissing him again, as my juices leaked out of me.

Standing up, I groaned, "Oh, my aching body!"

"That was quite the ass fucking you took," he smiled.

"The first of many," I smiled back, as I went to the washroom to clean up.

Once we'd both cleaned up and were in bed watching television, I asked, "So did you enjoy eating your own cum?"

"I didn't even realize I was until I was," he said.

"And?"

"I may have something new to add to my list," he smiled.

I laughed, as I rolled onto my back, and asked, "One more fuck the old-fashioned way?"

"If I have to," he mock complained, moving between my legs.

"Yes, you have too," I said, as he slid back in me... the many possibilities of our future exciting me... even if we only talked about them... or maybe even if we did them.

1...345678