A Happy Marriage: A Stockings Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved this idea. I've generally always hated 69's, as I am never comfortable enough to concentrate on both giving and receiving. This position may allow me to do just that... be comfortable enough to both suck and enjoy being licked.

3. The Deep Missionary

Almost everyone does missionary. It's the go to position and truth be told, it's a pretty good position. Yet, to enhance his depth in you, you can try this. Keep your legs spread the same as normal, but lift your knees up. In this variation he can go deeper, probably stimulate your clitoris, and use your legs for balance.

Yeah... a position we'd tried before. I always liked my legs in the air, either bent like that or wrapped around him. It seemed to allow for deeper penetration while also being intimate.

4. Backwards Bounce

This position is also quite common... but a big time winner for deep penetration that you can control. You can ride him slow or fast and change the angle just as you wish. On top of that, you can use your hands on his legs for balance (for those fast rides) or your fingers on your clit (for the slow burn).

Fun recommendation: slap your clit with each downwards bounce when you get close... the orgasm will be ride-riffic.

It occurred to me that I couldn't remember the last time we'd had sex where I was standing up, besides him briefly carrying me to the ground with his cock in me and the brief time I spent bent over in the kitchen yesterday. This position seemed ideal, as I could just ride him cowgirl!!! Hmmm... maybe I should get a cowboy hat. It would be wise to skip the spurs.

5. Eagle Spread

Using a table or desk, he spreads your legs as wide as he can and goes to town. This one doesn't always get the deep feel, but man does it make up for it with speed and the stretching of your pussy in a way not usually experienced. If you watch a lot of porn, you'll recognise this position as a frequent go to for a woman's orgasm... one that we don't think they have to fake. J

Although not exactly, this is a position we had tried before... although I was on the edge of the bed and I didn't touch myself... but next time I sure would.

6. Side Slide

This position is perfect for a couple of reasons. He can easily fuck you in either of your holes, slow or hard, and can change angles for variety... and of course go balls deep in your pussy or asshole. Bonus for you... the position is comfortable for long periods of time... unlike most of the next positions.

I liked this position too. I liked getting fucked, but I also liked being comfortable, and this seemed to be a position where I could really get hammered while not getting uncomfortable or exhausted in a minute.

The next few are a bit more challenging and may even need stretching for those not overly flexible (but trust us, it will be worth it).

7. U-Ride

This position requires some upper body strength to balance yourself. In essence it's simply you on top, but by positioning yourself not directly on top of him, but further back, you can simply fuck yourself (fast or slow) on his cock. The more orthodox variation for this position would be both feet on the floor; that way you have better balance and can really go deep.... but our models were ambitious.

I had no idea if I could actually execute this position, but I was in good physical shape and man, would Dean love it. Something to try soon!

8. Bend it Like Fuck-ham

This position is about trusting your man to hold you up. Use his legs for balance, lean back as far as you can, and ride. This one is usually a slow fucking position, so have him suck on your nipples as you slowly take all his cock inside you.

I once rode a man on a chair... but my feet were on the floor. This position intrigued me as it would allow for deeper penetration... plus we could make out.

9. 90 degree Angle (Standing)

This one also requires some balance, and enough strength to support most of your weight on one leg, but with the use of a table or desk, it can work. At first this may seem uncomfortable as your legs aren't generally meant to extend that wide... but man, is it worth it. This position does a variety of things: it allows for extremely deep penetration, usually rubs your clitoris against his cock, and stretches your pussy in a way that stimulates.

Although many would struggle with this positon, I was a ballerina for years and used this exact position as a stretching warm up. Now I was curious what it would feel like to get fucked like this.

10. 90 Degree Angle (lying down)

Like the position before, this one needs some flexibility. Also like the last position, it has similar advantages, plus the bonus ones of not needing to balance or support yourself, and he can use your raised leg for his own balance. Notice how her pussy easily takes the entire cock, and also stretches you out slightly (A great position for those thicker cocks).

Although this looked more comfortable, I thought I'd rather try the standing one.

11. Scissor Salute

On your back, probably no position will give you deeper penetration while also being somewhat intimate. He can kiss you in this position or play with your tits. Although our models decided to be playful here and get a little kinky.

This seemed like another position worth trying some time. It seemed both romantic and stimulating.

12. Pile Driver

Another great position that can be intimate or intense. You can look into his eyes and he into yours. He uses your legs for support as he gently (or roughly) slides his cock inside you. BONUS: This position is perfect for either vaginal or anal intercourse. BONUS 2: If doing anal, it can really reach some new depths!

A second position we tried just like this... although obviously never anal since we'd never done anal at all. But we both loved this position because he could go deep, go for a long time and he loved the sensuous sensation of resting his body on my nylons.

13. FUN PUSH UPS

This position looks stranger than it really is, although watching the video on our website may be worth it. In this position it is actually you doing the work. He slides into you and you lift yourself up and down to take his cock. Of course, you can also have him do the work or... what the fuck... meet in the middle. BONUS: This one will really burn the calories.

OMG! What a great way to work out. Maybe I could go to the gym less and just fuck Dean to burn all my calories!!! Delicious.

14. Bound Backwards

If and only if you trust your man... let him handcuff you (fur-lined is more comfortable), and then try this pseudo-Kama Sutra position. Positioning your legs behind you stretches your pussy as wide open as possible and will stimulate your entire pussy region while he slowly fucks you. PS: This is a slow fucking position; hard fucking will likely have you falling backwards and potentially pulling a ligament in your groin.

Another position that intrigued me.... I loved the idea of stretching my legs like that... but the handcuffs were still something I wasn't sure about. Sure, I was submissive and sure, I would do it if Dean told me to, but I wasn't sure it was something I would bring up.

15. Mission Possible

This is our favourite unique position and one that will fuck you deeper than you possibly imagined and at angles you didn't know existed (this is, for many, the ultimate g-spot position). Of course with such amazing benefits, it is very difficult to execute. As a woman, you almost become a human pretzel and not only have to literally bend over backwards, you have to be able to hold that position while he slams into you (thus the need for both your hands to support your back). He can also use both his hands on your ass to keep you in position. Often a woman can't hold this position for long, or even get into it, but if you're up for this one, you'll likely have the orgasm of your life.

This position looked amazing. Years of yoga made this position seem to me a lot simpler than the writer explained it to be. God it looked hot! This we would have to try sometime!!!

A couple bonus suggestions because I just had to:

16. Orgasm Twist: Finger in the ass

This can be done in almost any position, but as you feel your orgasm rising, ask him to slide a finger in your asshole. This will often have your orgasm hit almost instantly, and soar off like a Roman candle.

I wondered if this was true. Would a butt-finger help me reach orgasm? That said, I had already decided to give him my virgin ass for Valentine's Day, so I guessed I would find out how stimulating I found anal sex then.

17. Catch it All

And we couldn't finish such a list without the obligatory money shot. Hopefully your man will be coming inside you, but for those nasty slut encounters, there are many great ways to finish him off. This is one where you control where his cum goes. You lie him on his back, you suck and stroke his cock and when he's about to erupt, you decide if you want it in your mouth, on your face or all over him (or any combination of the three).

I liked cum shot in my pussy, in my mouth and sometimes all over me. This indeed seemed like an opportunity to choose where I wanted his cum to go. That said, I really liked it when he face fucked me to completion and either dumped his load down my throat or gave me a facial.

All these positions made me fucking horny and I decided that tonight I would try another roleplay with him.

.....

That night, once the kids were asleep, thankfully they went to bed early, I called Dean downstairs for a night of stocking play.

He came into to the living room and saw me in my private high school outfit. He skidded to a halt and breathed, "Wow!"

"It still fits, too!" I pointed out, posing.

"It sure does," he nodded, actually drooling.

"Well, get undressed," I ordered.

"Here?" he asked.

"Now!"

"What about the kids?" he questioned, a lame excuse I'd used for the past three years not to have sex.

"They sleep right through the night now," I said.

"You sure?"

"Yes, now get undressed, my little stocking pervert," I ordered.

"Okay," he agreed, still hesitant, although the bulge in his pants told me he was excited, too.

Once he was naked, his cock indeed rock hard, I ordered, "Lie down."

He did.

Then I went into roleplay mode as I walked over to him. "So you like to stare at my stockings whenever I'm in class do you, Mr. Bozak?"

"W-w-what?" he stammered, realizing we were roleplaying and acting as if I'd caught him perving on me.

"You drool over my legs and feet every day," I accused. "Isn't that right, you pervert?"

"I-I-I...."

"Admit it," I demanded, as I moved my foot to his balls.

"Yes, yes damn it, I drool over your legs in nylons," he admitted.

"Do you ever fantasize fucking me, Mr. Bozak?" I interrogated, as my nylon-clad toes moved to his cock.

"This is inappropriate behaviour, Miss Stackhouse," he protested, avoiding the question (and using my maiden name).

"So is getting a woody while you drool all over me," I countered.

"Young lady, this is enough," he suddenly said, sitting up.

"What is, Mr. Bozak?" I asked, innocently.

"If you dress like a slut, and act like a slut, you're a slut," he said, standing up and ordering, "Now get down on the floor."

"Mr. Bozak!" I protested.

"Now!" he ordered and I obeyed.

He sat on a stool and said, "Now let's see those stocking-clad feet up close."

I obeyed, lifting my feet up to him as I purred, "Is this what you fantasize about when you're at your desk staring at me?"

"Oh, I think about a lot of things," he said, as he pulled my legs up and gazed at the soles of my feet.

"Want to fuck them Mr. Bozak?" I asked.

"All in good time, Miss Slut," he said, kissing the soles of my feet.

"They were marinating in my boots all day for you, Mr. Bozak. They should have a nice, natural sweat to them by now," I pointed out.

He kissed and licked the soles of my feet for a couple of minutes before he asked, "You got all dressed up just to get a nice good fucking from your teacher, didn't you?"

"I did," I purred. "I also expect that I will."

He stood up and ordered, "Give me a foot job, slut."

"Yes, sir," I obeyed, moving my feet to his hard cock.

"Good girl," he groaned as I began slowly masturbating him with my nylon-clad feet.

"Your cock is so big, Mr. Bozak," I complimented, knowing he loved when I talked about his dick.

"It will fill you up nice and good," he replied.

"I can't wait until you fuck me with that massive pecker," I said, enjoying the roleplay of student and teacher.

After a couple of minutes, he ordered, "Take off your skirt, slut. I want to take a good look at that hole of yours."

"Yes, sir," I nodded, as I moved my feet to the floor, lifted up my ass and pulled off my skirt.

"No panties," he noticed. "You really did come to class to become my cum slut, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir," I admitted. "I've wanted to be your little student slut all semester."

"And you wasted all this time," he said, shaking his head.

"Well, let's make up for lost time, teacher dear," I smiled, as I moved my left foot to his balls.

"I couldn't agree more," he nodded, as he lifted my foot up and resumed kissing and licking it.

"Oh yes sir, lick my stockings, suck on my toes," I said, his tongue on my feet feeling so hot and sexy.

He sucked each toe individually before he ordered, "Stand up."

"Yes, sir," I obeyed, happy to be off my ass, which was beginning to get numb.

"Let's see those tits you barely hide behind that uniform."

"Yes, sir," I obeyed, as I slowly and sensuously removed my blouse with lots of teasing eye contact as if I were doing a strip tease for a lecherous man.

"No bra," he said, "you really are a slut."

"For you I am, good sir," I said. "But I implore you to take note that I happen to be a classy slut."

He moved to the floor and ordered, "Come straddle me."

"Yes sir," I nodded, an idea popping into my head... a variation of one of the positions I'd read about earlier.

I straddled his cock, moved my hands behind me for balance, lowered myself on his cock and then moved my feet up to his hands and said, "Kindly hold them up, sir."

"Ooooh, very creative, my little slut," he said impressed, as he took my ankles and looked at me.

"I've spent a lot of time imagining this, sir," I revealed, as I began to slowly fuck myself on his cock.

"So you have," he nodded, as he watched his cock disappear in and out of my wet box.

"Oh yes sir, is this what you envisioned too?" I asked. "To have your personal stocking-clad fuck toy to use as you wish?"

"Yes it is, my slut," he nodded, as he moved my feet to his face and began licking the soles of my feet again as I fucked him.

"Oh yes, sir," I moaned, as the roleplaying and unorthodox position had my orgasm building surprisingly quickly.

Unfortunately, the position, although hot and stimulating, was hard to keep up and I had to apologize, "I beg your pardon, sir, but we need to change positions. I'm finding this one rather tiring."

He agreed, "It's okay, I want to taste your sweet honey anyways."

"Mmmmm, usually only Janice does that for me," I moaned... recruiting his exec into an imaginary role as one of my fellow students... as I tried to add more verisimilitude to the roleplaying.

"I knew you two were cunt munchers," he said, as he stood up, then grasped my hands to pull me up with him.

"We eat each other out imagining we're fucking our teachers," I purred, as he led me to another spot in the 'classroom', then lowered himself to his knees in front of me.

"I just bet you do," he said, as he buried his face in my wet cunt.

"Oh yes sir, please eat my cunt," I moaned, loving using the 'c' word in the heat of passion.

He lapped hungrily, keeping my orgasm on the rise.

I lifted one leg in the air and grabbed the back of his head as my orgasm increased quickly. "Oh yes, sir, you're about to make your little slut come."

And he did... and I did... I came hard. "Yessssssssss!" I screamed as my orgasm flooded out of my slit and onto his eager tongue.

He kept lapping as my orgasm continued generating wave after wave of pleasure until my legs were giving out and I pushed him onto his back and joined him on the carpet. "That was awesome, sir," as I kissed him passionately.

1...345678